Friday, October 30, 2009

old girlfriend----part-8-of-15 (a true story)

.
.

old girlfriend

part-8-of-15 surprised

.

.

Linda------I picked Linda up one night after her topless-dance shift at ecstasy...the girls work very hard while they dance, so she was hungry …and horny... she wanted me to stop in Jack-n-Box drive through and get her some food...when we got up to the window to get the food I handed the kid (about 16 or 17) the money and he handed me the food... while he was getting my change, Linda un-zipped my pants, took out my cock leaned over and started giving me head...when he saw what she was doing, he got so excited that he dropped my change out the window and onto the ground...in about 3-seconds every teenager (boys and girls both) working there was crowded around the window watching...they seemed to be enjoying the show so I just stayed there letting them watch...before I could cum, the cars behind me started honking their horns so much that I finally had to pull away...Linda was so horny that she couldn't wait the few blocks to the house...she made me stop in a park and I f--ked her under a street light...on a picnic table in plain sight of anyone driving by...of course the next day, she claimed that she was drunk and didn't remember a thing. ........next time I stopped at Jack-n-Box, the kid had enjoyed the show so much, my food was on the house.... next time I tell you about shopping for a new dress...


To be continued...






















.
.
*To read more of my stories go to the left column and click on story...or click on year...then click on month...then click on story...

No comments: