Saturday, October 3, 2009

ain't america great?

.
.
A beautiful fairy appeared one day to a destitute Mexican refugee outside an Arizona immigration office.
.
"Good man," the fairy said, "I've been sent here by President Obama and told to grant you three wishes , since you just arrived in the United States with your wife and eight children."
.
The man told the fairy, "Well, where I come from we don't have good teeth, so I want new teeth, maybe a lot of gold in them."The fairy looked at the man's almost toothless grin and -- PING ! -- he had a brand new shining set of gold teeth in his mouth!
.
"What else?" asked the fairy, "Two more to go." The refugee claimant now got bolder. "I need a big house with a three car garage in Annapolis on the water with eight bedrooms for my family and the rest of my relatives who still live in my country. I want to bring them all over here" --- and -- PING ! -- in the distance there could be seen a beautiful mansion with a three car garage, a long driveway, a walkout patio with a BBQ in an upscale neighborhood overlooking the bay.
.
"One more wish", said the fairy, waving her wand.
.
"Yes, one more wish. I want to be like an American with American clothes instead of these torn clothes, and a baseball cap instead of this sombrero. And I want to have white skin like Americans" ---and --- PING ! -- The man was transformed - wearing worn out jeans, a Baltimore Orioles T-shirt and a baseball cap. He had his bad teeth back and the mansion had disappeared from the horizon.
.
"What happened to my new teeth?" he wailed, "Where is my new house?"
.
The fairy said: "Tough shit Amigo, Now that you are a White American , you have to fend for yourself." (God Bless America)
.
.
And she disappeared........

No comments: