Tuesday, October 27, 2009

old girlfriend----part-5-of-15 (a true story)

.
.

old girlfriend

Part-5-of-15

.

.

Linda------For about 6 or 8-months, I had it made...besides dating Linda I was dating Debbie, a girl from Ennis...Linda would stay with me from Monday until I dropped her off at work, Thursday evening (the weekend was when she made her money)...Debbie had a business in Ennis and didn't want anyone to know about us...so she would come to Grand Prairie Friday evening...I was living in a really nice apt across the street from Traders Village...2-huge bedrooms, 2-huge baths, a living room/ dinning room twice as big as normal apts...cable TV was real new but the apt had it as part of the rent...I had cable TV in my bedroom, cable TV in the living room, and cable TV in my second bedroom...I had the second bedroom set up as a den so my daughter and Debbie's daughter sleep on a queen size couch in the bedroom and her son sleep on my 7' couch in the living room...the kids would play in the apt pool/go to movies/ and generally have a high old time until Sunday night when they went back home...Debbie would try to squeeze a weeks worth of sex into the weekend...I was luck I could walk by Monday...then on the way home from work Monday I would pick up Linda...I was getting enough sex for 3-guys.........I loved it...




To be continued...


























.
.
*Remember that you can access 3-years worth of my stories by going to the column on the left ...picking out a title and clicking on it...for more options, click on year and/or month...
.
.

No comments: