Thursday, October 29, 2009

old girlfriend----part-7-of-15 (a true story)

.
.

old girlfriend

Part-7-of-15

.

.

Linda------I was going to tell about the time she gave me head while I was getting my order in the jack-n-box drive through, but no one seems interested...if you like hearing about Linda, I need encouragement. …….. Linda was a very complex individual…I gave several instances of her being a slut…then she would turn around and do something NICE…for instance, we found out about a girl with a 9-year old kid, whose husband left her…she came home from work one day and he had packed up and moved…by packed up I mean all the furniture and food out of the kitchen…then she found out that he hadn’t paid bills for 3-months…she and her kid were eating dry cereal and sleeping on the floor because all her money was going to rent and utilizes…as soon as Linda found out she made a bunch of her customers kick in $20 a piece until she had 3 or $400 ….then I took her to the grocery store and bought a ton of groceries…. Then we stacked the groceries on their from porch, knocked on the door and ran…when the lady opened the door and saw the groceries she sat down and wept with joy…. As far as I know she never found out where the groceries came from….

.

.

To be continued…










* remember if you want to read more of my stories...click on the stories in the column to right or click on year/month...then on a story...enjoy...

No comments: