Sunday, October 25, 2009

old girlfriend----part-3-of-15

.

.

old girlfriend

Part-3-of-15

.

.

Linda------As soon as my daughter went back out on the porch to play, Linda told me that I didn’t have to take her out, if I didn’t want to… She said that she’d understand if I had other plans… I told her that I had no plans and would be thrilled to take her out… She asks if I’d ever been to a topless club. When I answered no, she said that she was a topless dancer and would only go out with me if I came to her club and watched her dance… That way she would be sure that I knew what I was getting into. If, after watching her dance, I wanted to back out, no hard feeling...Tuesday night, I was sitting in Linda’s club drinking a cold beer and watching her dance… I couldn’t believe my luck… She was so beautiful and so graceful that I couldn’t believe that she was going to go out with me. …I can’t remember where we went, but Saturday night I took her to dinner… Much to my surprise the evening ended in my bedroom and ended with the most incredible sex that I’d ever had… First, she lay across my lap… While I was holding her wrists with my left hand, she had me spank her naked butt with my right hand… She didn’t want little playful swats, either… She wanted hard swats that left crimson handprints… After I’d swat her, on the up stroke she wanted me to drag my middle finger between her legs and through the slit of her shaved pussy… We did every thing. She sucked my cock… I ate her pussy… I fucked her from the front (missionary-position) and I fucked her ‘doggie’ style… She masturbated for me… Then as I watched, she sensuously licked her juices off her fingers… Then we fucked again, and again… I couldn’t get enough of her...(She told me years later that ….

.

.

.

To be continued…

.

.























.
*Remember that you can access 3-years worth of my stories by going to the column on the left ...picking out a title and clicking on it...for more options, click on year and/or month...

No comments: