Friday, October 16, 2009

sex slave-[F-01]--(non-consensual-girl/girl-slavery-spankings-bondage)-part-1 thru 3-of-3___forced sex erotica

.

.

Sex Slave

Part-1-of-3

The Trap is sprung

.

.

My most memorable sexual experience happened when I was just out of high school and spending summer with some of my friends camping. Most of us were going to different colleges, so we knew that summer would be the last time we would see each other for years to come. Perhaps that's why my friends did what they did.
.
All throughout high school I had a sexual fantasy that I had shared with only my 4-closest friends. It was a totally bizarre fantasy about being abducted by a woman or group of women and turned into their slave. In this fantasy I would be kept naked at all times and kept in a state of sexual tension and not allowed to masturbate. I'd be forced to service them sexually, and I'd be punished with whippings and spankings whether I was obedient or not. Sometimes in these fantasies I'd be the only slave there. Sometimes I'd be one slave among many.
.
After years of hearing these stories, apparently my friends all got together and decided that summer to turn my fantasies into a reality. Melinda's mom had a cabin out in the woods of West Virginia, about 25-miles from the nearest town. We took 2-jeeps up there with enough supplies for 6-weeks. Betty was driving one of the jeeps and Ginger and I were riding up front with her. About 8-miles from the camp Betty stopped the jeep and told me to get out.
.




.
I asked her what was wrong and she just repeated the command again. When I still refused to get out of the vehicle, Betty informed me that I was going to be her slave for the rest of the summer and I was getting off to a bad start by being disobedient. She informed me, in no uncertain terms that I was already due to be punished for my disobedience, however the longer I argued with her the worse my punishment was going to be.
.
The tone of her voice told me she was serious, and Ginger made it clear that she and Betty were in this together. I was 12-miles from the nearest town or road, and the sun was going down in about an hour. Since it was Betty's jeep and the only form of transportation (Dakota's jeep was now about a mile ahead of us) it wasn't like I had much choice, but to do what she said.
.
After I got out of the jeep, Betty and Ginger followed and stood on either side of me. At this point I think it was Ginger who ordered me to strip.
.
"What?"
.
"You heard me. You're going to spend this entire summer as a naked slave, and I suggest you take your clothes off now, or else we're going to take them off for you!"
.
I don't know what possessed me, but instead of complying, I tried running back towards town. It was 12-miles away and I didn't have much money, and this was the sexual fantasy I had been dreaming about for years, but I ran anyway. Maybe I wanted them to chase me. Maybe I wanted them to catch me and drag me back by force. I'm not sure what I wanted, but whatever my reasons, they did catch me and they did drag me back by force.
.
Betty and Ginger threw me down on the ground. Then while I was lying facedown in the grass, Ginger pulled my t-shirt off and used it to help bind my arms. Betty then used her knife to cut the straps of my bra and then my bra was thrown into the woods. My 2-friends then rolled me over onto my back. Betty took off my shoes and socks and then unbuckled my belt. I was fascinated by the fact that my pussy was now soaking wet as Betty unzipped my jeans and pulled them down my legs. Betty felt my pussy through my panties before she pulled those off as well. As she noted how wet my pussy was, I tried to grind my pelvis against her hand, but it was not to be.
.
"Oh no you don't, slave. You aren’t allowed to cum without permission." Then with a laugh, she grabbed my panties in both hands and yanked them down my legs and off over my ankles. Now that I was totally naked, Ginger stood me up and tied my hands behind my back with nylon cord. My clothes were loaded into the back of the jeep and I was helped back into my seat between Betty and Ginger. I was ordered not to speak unless spoken to so the rest of the trip was passed in silence. Ginger kept her left hand on my slender thighs and the way she kept feeling me up was arousing me even more and more.
.
I think somewhere in the back of my mind I thought that when we got to the cabin, Melinda and Dakota would demand that I be released and that would be the end of my enslavement. Boy, was I ever wrong about that. When we there, Ginger helped me out of the jeep and I stood there naked, barefoot and bound while Dakota and Melinda came out of the cabin. Ginger held onto my right arm and walked me over to my friends. Before I could say anything Dakota kissed me full on the mouth and said "Valerie, You're gorgeous." She kissed deeply again and again, and then she began to nuzzle my neck while holding me close. There were tears running down my face as I realized the hopelessness of my situation and yet I was more aroused then I had ever been before in my life. While Dakota continued to apply her lips and tongue to my earlobe, neck and lips, she allowed her hands to wander across my vulnerable breasts, belly and crotch. To my embarrassment she announced to everyone that my pussy was sopping wet.
.
"I guess we made the right decision then," announced Melinda. "Betty, I think it's time to set down the ground rules, don't you?"
.
Moving in front of me, Betty took me by the chin and turned my face towards her. Then looking into my eyes she told me of the terms of my captivity. I was to be kept naked until August the 28th. I was not allowed to masturbate. My pubic area was to be kept clean-shaven at all times. I was never allowed to cross my legs or to allow my thighs to touch. I was to sleep on the floor unless one of the girls invited into her bed for the night. I was to have sex with any of the girls whenever I was ordered to do so, I was only to speak when spoken to and I was always to use a respectful tone of voice. I was to refer to all 4-of my friends as ‘Mistress’ and I was to be tied up or doing manual labor whenever I wasn't having sex. Violating any of the rules was grounds for punishment. My punishments usually consisted of a spanking or a whipping.
.
Because I had tried to escape and refused to strip for Betty and Ginger I was sentenced to a whipping after Dakota was done groping me. I was unceremoniously led out into the middle of the front yard and forced to stand between 2-trees. And then the girls roughly grabbed me while Betty callously tied my arms and legs in an X position between the 2-trees. I was being forced to stand with my legs so far apart that it was easy to see how plump and swollen the lips of my pussy were. With my arms pulled over my head, my breasts stuck out high and proud. I felt more exposed then I had ever felt before in my life. And yet as scared as I was, I was actually looking forward to my first whipping.

.

As if by magic, Betty and Dakota produced the necessary tools to shave my pubic area. First Betty cut off the bulk of my pubic hair with a pair of scissors. Then they both used safety razors, shaving cream and hot water to shave off the scant hair I had left covering my pubic mound. When my pussy was completely naked, Dakota made certain to wipe all the shaving cream off my crotch. Naturally she took the opportunity to feel me up and rub her fingers across my clit and pubic lips. I was about 3-seconds from cumming when she withdrew her hand and left me insane with arousal.
.
Arms weary from being held over my head, I started struggling against my ropes even before the whipping began. Without me noticing, Betty had taken up a position behind me with a long, leather belt. Her first blow … slash…hit me across both ass-cheeks but stung less than I thought it would. I looked over my shoulder …slash…and watched as my friend …slash… continued to whip me. She lashed …slash… my left buttock, and then …slash… my right, then …slash… the back of my left thigh, then …slash… my right. She had a …slash… pattern. Each lash …slash… seemed to sting …slash… more than the last …slash… until I finally …slash… broke out into tears …slash… and wept shamelessly.

.

Betty smugly informed me that I had received a total of 40-strokes and that from now on that would be the standard number for all my future whippings. I hurt so bad that I barely heard her. My whole backside was an angry rosy pink color and it stung worse than I ever thought possible. Oddly enough, I was still aroused to the point of total erotic frustration.
.
Ginger and Dakota untied me, but I was warned not to masturbate no matter how aroused I became. With that warning my friends put me to work unloading the suitcases and other luggage from the jeeps. My luggage and all my clothes were locked up so that I wouldn't be tempted to try and wear clothes during my time as a slave. The sun had gone down by the time I was done with my labors and I was exhausted, horny and emotionally drained. Luckily Dakota took pity on me that night and she took me by the hand and led me to her room. Once there I was made to undress her. She had me do it properly, folding each item neatly after I stripped it off of her and placed it at the foot of the bed so that I could do her laundry the next day.

.

Once Dakota was naked she quite simply raped me. She threw me down on the bed and pinned me underneath her. She gagged my mouth with her tongue and kissed me over and over again. She nibbled on my earlobe and my throat, leaving a severe hickey. She had me arch my back and stick my breasts out as far as humanly possible so that she could kiss, suck and even bite my nipples.


.


.

Then she roughly slipped her fingers into my slit, first 1, then 2, then 3-and then all 4-at once. I was so aroused that I cummed after her first finger was inserted. However Dakota just kept on going. She used her fingers and her tongue to bring me to 2 or 3-orgasms that night. She then rubbed her own hot, swollen pussy against my thigh while I was pinned underneath of her. She was incredible. Her skin was so soft and warm and smooth against mine. I found myself wondering why we’d never done this before. Then after she had reached her first orgasm of the night she instructed me to take control and seduce her exactly as she had done to me.
.
I was slow to take the dominant role, but gradually I got more and more into it. She tasted delicious as I kissed her lips and nibbled on her skin. And as I bit her nipples she actually urged me on, telling me to bite harder and harder and harder. Then with a giggle, she slowly spread her legs to show me her pink little pussy lips all smooth, shiny and wet and just waiting to be licked and sucked. Kneeling between her legs, I pulled her legs even farther open, immediately rubbing the tip of my tongue around the outside of her pussy, teasing her with my hot breath. So close to being in her, but not yet letting her savor my full tongue inside of her.
.
I take her soft wet pussy lips delicately between my lips and suck them gently, occasionally darting my tongue briefly inside her hot, wet, and juicy slit. I felt her shiver as my hands move slowly up from her thighs, across her stomach, and over her breasts. As I continued to lick her, my fingers gently playing with her nipples, squeezing them, and pinching them just enough to give she a tingle, but not hard enough to hurt. As I caressed her breasts with my hands, my tongue was now getting deeper inside of her pussy as I continue to kiss, lick and eat her like she's never felt before. She could feel herself having little orgasms, cumming every few minutes, and never wanting this moment to end.

.

Soon we were a collection of entwined arms and legs as we collapsed spent into each other’s arms. Somehow, I wound up with my pussy resting on Dakota’s thigh as we recouped our lost energy. As I lay there watching the delicate lips of her pussy pulsing slightly with the rhythm of Dakota’s breathing, I couldn’t resist gently blowing in it. She giggled as my warm breath made her quiver.

.

After kissing my way up her thigh, I couldn’t resist flicking out my tongue out and gently caressed her slit. Moving up, I covered Dakota with my body. She struggled for a second, but when I started kissing and nibbling her neck, she calmed down. I cupped her firm breasts and kneaded them gently, her suddenly hard nipples rubbed against my palms.

.

We kissed and Dakota forced …

.

.

Sex Slave

Part-2-of-3

Exercise

.

.

We kissed and Dakota forced her tongue in my mouth. For some reason, kissing Dakota after she’d just ate my pussy reminded me of the way that my mom use to smell and taste after she’d had a ‘girl’s day out’ with her friend Marsha and kissed me goodnight when I was little. Now I know what that taste on her lips was. Our kiss seemed to make her skin get hotter by the second as my tongue caressed the puff pink lips of her flaming pussy. As I separated the moist lips of her pussy Dakota was so turned on, gasping and moaning uninhibitedly as she withered sensuously all over the bed. Talking explicitly, telling me how great it was having my mouth on her cunt.

.

Enthusiastically I licked Dakota’s throbbing clit until she was screaming in ecstasy. Dakota bucked wildly while holding onto my head in a fit of total sexual pleasure. Reclining back on the bed, Dakota spread her legs as wide as she could in an attempt to give me better access to her pussy. Backing off, I lovingly ran my tongue along her milky flesh, licking the crease where her legs connected to her torso. Then I moved back softly kissing the moist flesh of her amazing puss, then running my tongue up and down the length of her slit.

.

.

It was a night of feverish, frenzied, passionate lovemaking and a lot of the details are still a blur. However I feel asleep with Dakota's soft, warm, young body in my arms and when I awoke she was nuzzling my neck again, lying on top of me with her breasts pressed against mine.
.
The next 12-weeks were like that. Unless I was being punished I spent the night in one of my ‘mistress's’ beds and satisfied them sexually. If I were being punished I would be handcuffed and made to sleep on the kitchen floor. I was made to do all the household chores, such as scrubbing the tub, washing and drying the other girl's clothes and washing and drying all the dishes. Betty had a sadistic streak, because even when I was good she still enjoyed giving me an over the knee spanking on my naked butt or even just a playful swat on my naked behind. After the fourth week she put me on an exercise regime that involved some equestrian equipment she had brought along.
.
First she would dress up in tight, spandex riding pants and high black riding boots and one of her sexy silk blouses. Then she dressed me. First she laced me into these special black, leather boots that had treads and soles like running shoes. Then she strapped my arms behind me with black, leather straps that buckled in the back. These effectively bound my left wrist to my right elbow and my right wrist to my left elbow. Next she fit a specially designed bit into my mouth that kept me from talking. This was hooked up to a series of leather straps much like a bridle on a horse. One buckled at the back of my head and there were others that supported blinders that cut off my peripheral vision.
.
Once I was outfitted thus she would pick up her riding crop and give me a small head start. From there I was to run down the path from the cabin down towards a large clearing near the lake. Once I reached the clearing I was to turn around and run back towards the cabin. Now, it's about 3-miles from the cabin to that clearing, and I had my arms bound behind me in such a way that it was difficult to run. However I learned to run as quickly as possible and not slow down for any reason. The reason for this was simple. If Betty ever caught up with me she would swat me on my bare butt with her riding crop. The riding crop stung at least twice as much as the belt so after 3 or 4-swats the pain began to cause tears to well up in my eyes. When we first began my ‘equestrian training’ I would end up with 13 or 14-livid red welts on my bottom by the time we’d get back to the cabin. By the end of the summer, Betty was lucky to get in one good lick on my bottom.
.
When I wasn't being worked, punished, exercised, or in somebody's bed, Betty would tie me up. Usually Betty would simply take me out front and stand me between the 2-trees where I received my first whipping. Naturally I had to stand spread-eagled and my legs were so far apart I'd become achingly aware of my exposed pussy. Betty told the other girls that no one was allowed to talk to me while I was tied like this. I was just supposed to contemplate my helplessness. As each hour passed with no human contact I'd remember all the menial labor and barked orders fondly. However when Betty wasn't around, Melinda would often come out and talk to me. Actually, while we did talk, she spent most of her time kissing me deeply, fondling my breasts, fingering my pussy and nuzzling my neck and face. This gentle treatment was somewhat out of line from the type of training Betty had in mind for me.
.
At night I almost never got called into Ginger's bedroom. Betty, Dakota and Melinda on the other hand, practically fought over me. All 3-girls were very attractive, but however all 3-girls were very different in bed. With Betty there was very minimal foreplay. I would kiss her on the lips and use my mouth on her breasts and nipples before she had me kneel down and eat her pussy. She wasn't much into style, atmosphere, or mood, she just wanted to cum. afterwards, she would tie me spread-eagle to her bed and sleep on top of me. Usually she would straddle my left leg with the both of hers and wrap her arms around my neck. In this position her breasts were usually be pressed against mine. Such intimate contact kept me in a state of continual sexually aroused all night long. In addition if she were to wake up during the night she would stick 2 or 3-fingers in my pussy, causing me to moan. It was hard to get any sleep in Betty's bed, because I was so damn horny. I couldn't even close my legs, since my ankles were tied so far apart.
.


.

.

With Melinda there was always a lot more ritual involved. I would have to enter her room at exactly 8-o'clock. The room would be lit by candlelight, making Melinda looked even more erotic and mysterious the way the light and shadow played across her beautiful body. I would have to stand at ‘attention’ for her. This meant I had to stand with my feet wide apart, my hands behind my neck, my elbows back, my spine straight, my tummy sucked in, although my tummy is already flat to begin with, my chin up, my breasts thrust out and my mouth slightly open.

.

After I'd entered the room, Melinda would attach a shackle to my left ankle. This shackle was attached to an 8-foot long chain, and the chain was attached to the foot of her bed with another shackle. Once I was ‘captured’ Melinda would examine me as if I were being purchased at a slave auction. She would force my mouth open and examine my teeth and my tongue. She would force my pussy open and examine its inner folds as well as my clit.

.

She would also force my ass-hole open and sometimes force a greased dildo inside of me. I was to remain absolutely still during these examinations, which was very difficult. Often by the end of such a ritual I would be breathing heavily, with tears running down my face. I would also be close to an orgasm. However instead of granting me relief, Melinda would then proceed to run her hands all over me; squeezing and massaging my tender ass cheeks, fondling my thighs and calves, cupping my breasts and occasionally pinching my nipples.

.

She would also run her hands across my belly and rib cage and she would occasionally comment on how much money I would fetch on the open market. When she began to kiss me I was still supposed to hold my position. This was very difficult as my tongue is like a large clit and when Melinda massages my tongue with hers, it was almost impossible not to cum. While kissing me, Melinda would run her hands across my face, through my hair, across my back and over my sore ass. This would go on for about 5-minutes or more and I would be out of breath and panting by the time Melinda finished.

.

Finally I would be allowed to break position so that I could undress Melinda. This was easy because, on these evenings Melinda would only be wearing a t-shirt and a pair of skimpy panties. Once she was naked I would proceed to kiss Melinda her on the mouth, neck and breasts. I would also suck her nipples until she told me to stop. At that point I would get down on my knees and I spread her legs as far as they would go. She had a beautiful pussy and she was hot for a good licking. Leaning forward, I planted a light kiss right at the top of her pubic mound, then, moving down I would began to lightly kiss and lick the insides of her thighs, switching from one side to the other, bathing my senses in the silken feel of her skin, the taste of her light perfume, the odor of sexual excitement pouring from her frothy pussy.
.
By now, Melinda would be breathing hard and her hips would be undulating slightly as she sought to press her pussy against my face. "Lick me," she moaned. I licked the inside of her thigh. As I continued to kiss and nip the area all around her now superheated pussy without contacting it directly. She’d grab my hair and gasp, "Lick my ... pussy."
.
I immediately moved my mouth over her gash, which was now leaking a steady trickle of thick feminine lubricant. The strong, musky flavor of her pussy was like a narcotic for me. I began to slowly, but very firmly; massage her puff outer lips with my tongue, working first one side and then the other. Melinda liked this very much that she’d began to make an almost pitiful mewling sound from deep in the back of her throat. I thought she was going to come right there and I hadn't even gotten to her clit yet. Melinda’s eyes were shut tight and she had grabbed two handfuls of my hair. Her hips were in almost constant motion now, making it a real challenge for me to stay with her. Her breathing was ragged between clenched teeth as her first orgasm approached. I was wallowing in the taste and smell of feminine flesh, and her moans became a symphony of sexual thirst. Melinda was squealing her pleasure now, her head moving from side to side. In between squeals she was mumbling about how good it felt and how close she was to cumming.
.
Replacing my finger action with my tongue, I began to run my tongue quickly and lightly all around Melinda’s inner pussy lips, brushing her clitoral ridge, without touching the hypersensitive tip, on each pass. Occasionally, I would use the flat of my tongue to lick the slick flesh between those inner lips and the thicker outer lips, using my fingers to expose the area I was attacking with my mouth. Melinda began to cum, her whole body tensing, then relaxing, then tensing again as wave after wave of pleasure overtook her. As soon as I felt Melinda start to cum, I immediately began to flick the head of her very erect, very large clitoris with quick strokes of the tip of my tongue. Melinda screamed as her pleasure sensors overloaded.

.
Once she had orgasmed, Melinda would yank me to my feet, by grabbing my long, dark hair and pulling me up. Then with …smack… a swat on my bottom, she would order me to bed. Then she
rolled me over on my back and straddled me in a 69 position. She quickly positioned her head between my thighs and lowered face down to my crotch and slid her tongue between my warm, moist pussy lips and stroked me. When she licked up the length of my slit, I clamped my thighs against her head. When her tongue found the bud of my erect clit, my entire body shuddered my arousal. It was so beyond my wildest fantasy that I could hardly believe that it was happening at first. I was stunned by how good it felt. Trance like, I reached down and caressed Melinda’s exquisitely beautiful face as I eagerly rubbed my wet throbbing slit against her grateful mouth.


.

.

She was so hot and passionate that Melinda obviously liked what we were doing as much as I did. While Melinda’s mouth was working its magic on me, my mouth was giving her pussy a thrill, too. I started by burying my tongue as far into her broiling pussy as I could and the wiggling response of her hips told me that I was doing a good job. Gently parting the perky pink lips of Patricia’s steaming pussy, I continued licking her boiling clit.

.

God, what a mouth Melinda had, one of her thumbs was strumming my clit while her nose was buried in my pussy. I squirmed and shifted my weight as she alternated between teasing my enflamed clit and my soaking pussy. Just as I cried out in orgasm, Melinda erupted like a volcano, gushing cream all over my face. Sometimes we would fall asleep that way, with Melinda face over my crotch and Melinda's cunt and ass over my face. However sometimes she would get off me so that she could hold me close in her arms, with our breasts touching and her face nuzzling my neck.
.
Ginger was easily the most …

.

.

Sex Slave

Part-3-or-3

.

.

Ginger was easily the most gentle and affectionate of them all. She would strip as soon as she got me into her room. A naked Ginger was a sight to behold. She was sleek and strong, her skin like pale silk and unmarred. Though her breasts weren’t large, they were plump and round; the nipples were a dark rose and invitingly long. Her hips were gently curved and her legs were surprisingly long, considering her lack of height.

.

Ginger would take me tenderly into her arms and gently run her hands all over my back, shoulders, buttocks, neck and face. It was almost as if she were a blind person using her hands to read Braille. She would kiss me, soft and passionately for almost half an hour before moving on to other things. Naturally these were deep, probing kisses with lots of tongue. She would hold me close and rest her head on my shoulder, pressing her young, firm breasts close to mine. She would nuzzle my neck and nibble on my earlobe. She would kiss my breasts and lick my nipples until they stood up like pencil erasers.

.

Ginger would lay me down on her bad and push my knees up against my chest, spreading my legs wide. However instead of going directly for my pussy, she would lick my belly, just slightly above throbbing slit. Then she would teasingly lick the insides of my thighs, getting closer and closer to my wet, aching pussy, but not quit touching it. I don't know how long she would keep this up, but it seemed to last for hours. After I had cummed, moaning, gasping, screaming, and pounding the mattress with my fists Ginger would sit her gorgeous body down in a chair and spread her legs wide with one, sometimes both of her feet on the armrests. I would then get down on my hands and knees and crawl across the floor and grovel at her feet. Then she would laughingly pull me up by the hair and put my face in her lap, so I could tease her clit with my lips and tongue.

.

Despite my skill at eating pussy, Ginger would be constantly giving me verbal instructions, "Slower, slower, softer, not so deep, faster now, stop for a minute, okay… get back to it now, etc...” Ginger's orgasms were powerful but not nearly so loud as mine. She would buck her hips and arch her back and pant heavily as if she had just run a 3-minute mile, however no screaming.

.

Sometimes instead of laying me on the bed, she would hold me close while inserting 2 or 3-fingers in my pussy. She would gently stroke the inside of my pussy at first, until I was panting uncontrollably. Then she would stroke harder and harder until my whole body shook with a powerful, mind-blowing orgasm. After such an orgasm I would collapse against her and she would have to hold me tight to keep me from falling to the floor. After sex she would allow me to sleep in her bed and she would usually hold me in her arms or at the very least hold my hand while we drifted off to sleep. While we would lie there Ginger would tell me how sexy I was and how much she loved the feel and shape and look and even the smell of my body. She must have whispered a hundred times, "I love you."

.

And I always whispered back, "I love you too." And I really meant it, too.

.

Betty was aware of how gentle Ginger was treating me and she didn't like it. On or about August the 20th she announced that she wouldn't tolerate it anymore and that I would have to pay for all the soft treatment I'd been getting from Ginger. Against Ginger's protestations I was taken out front for another whipping. This one was to be 50-strokes and was to include some of the most sensitive parts of the female anatomy. Melinda, Betty and Dakota tied me up in the usual spread-eagle position and I stared at Ginger helplessly as she pled my case. Finally Betty said, “If you want to save her so bad, you can always strip off all of her clothes and take half of her punishment for her. That way she’d only have to take 25-strokes.”
.
Ginger said something profane and marched back into the cabin and slammed the door behind her. Thinking that Ginger had abandoned me, my body tensed as I awaited my punishment. This time Betty was using a horsewhip instead of a leather belt. I had no idea how much more the whip would hurt. I heard the whip whistle through the air, but …slash… I wasn't ready for the stinging jolt when the sensuous tongue of the whip kissed the back of my thigh.

.

.

After the first stroke Dakota laughingly inserted 2-Ben Wa balls into my pussy to make certain I would be sexually aroused throughout my punishment. They worked wonders. Betty …slash… gave me …slash… 5-strokes …slash… on the back …slash… of my left …slash… and my right thigh. Then …slash… she snapped …slash… 6-strokes …slash… up between …slash… my legs to …slash… impact my sopping wet pussy. As I screamed in pain, I had a body wracking orgasm and cummed all over myself. However, thanks to Betty’s sadistic streak, my punishment continued. My vulnerable, …slash… exposed breasts …slash… received …slash… 2-strokes …slash… each and it was at this point that I broke into tears.
.
However, just as Betty was about to ‘lay’ on the 21st stroke, Ginger came out of the house. While she was inside, she’d taken off all of her clothes and shaven off her pubic hair. Boldly she marched her lean, firm, young beautiful naked body across the front yard and straight over to Betty. Then looking her right in the eyes, she said, "Let her down, I'll take the rest of her punishment."
.
I couldn't believe the sacrifice that Ginger was willing to make for me. With that grim determined look on her face and the defiant way she stuck out her chin, she had never looked more gorgeous. However Betty gleefully informed her I still had to take 5-more strokes. Dakota and Melinda held her back while Betty …slash… lashed 3-more …slash… strokes across …slash… the front of my right thigh and …slash… 2-more …slash… across the front of my left thigh.
.
Finally I was untied and Ginger was made to stand with arms and legs as far apart as possible while they tied her up between the 2-trees. I was handcuffed with my hands behind my back and made to watch the whole thing from the front porch.

.

After another set of Ben-Wa balls were placed deep within Ginger's pussy, her punishment began. Thoroughly enjoying herself, Betty started …slash… by assaulting …slash… Ginger's sweet, …slash… shapely ass and …slash… the backs …slash… of her firm, …slash… lean thighs. Ginger …slash… tried to keep …slash… a stiff upper lip and …slash… not cry out, …slash… but …slash… after the …slash… 13th stroke …slash… there were tears in her eyes and she was crying out in pain. Unable to move in her bonds, Ginger shook her head from side to side, causing her beautiful hair to fly madly all around her face. Ginger …slash… also received a …slash… small number of strokes …slash… across her breasts, thighs …slash… and pussy.

.

My heart went out to her. Ginger was so weak that when she was untied, she needed Betty and Dakota's help to keep from collapsing. As Ginger was led over to me, my handcuffs were removed and I was told to hold her close, so that she wouldn't fall down. But I was warned not to kiss or touch her in any ‘sexual sort of way.’ It hurt my sore, whipped breasts to hold her so close, but I did. I held her like that and let her cry on my shoulder. Eventually her crying changed to muted sobbing and then even the sobbing stopped.

.

I thanked Ginger for the sacrifice that she had made on my behalf, but Betty informed us that there was more to come. Betty, Dakota and Melinda decided that Ginger made a really cute slave and that Ginger was to share my status as slave for the last 10-days of our summer vacation. Ginger and I both gasped in surprise, but there was nothing either one of us could do. Ginger was made to share the same household chores as I, as well as all of the erotic and demeaning aspects of slave life.

.

She was even forced to participate in my exercise program. I had always thought it was personal, but as I watched her happily lashing Ginger’s naked but with her riding crop as we ran, I realized that Betty was a sadist and had a mean streak.

.

Ginger and I were still allowed to have sex, only now we had to do it in the living room or the front yard, where the other girls could watch.

.

Not knowing what orders had been given me, Ginger didn’t know what was in store for her as she devotedly followed me into the bedroom. With Betty, Dakota, and Melinda watching, I lay ginger down on the bed and snapped shackles to her wrists and ankles. Then I put a gag ball in her mouth and tied it to the back of her head. Finished, I moved to the foot of the bed.

.

As I stood out of the way, betty moved forward and put a couple of nipple clamps on her nips, screwing them tight enough to bring tears to her eyes. Ginger’s legs were wide open and from where I was standing, I could really examine her pussy. Her lips were engorged and a thin thread of moisture was seeping down towards her ass. She was absolutely gorgeous.

.

Laughing, Betty produced a feather duster and stroked Ginger’s entire body. As Betty teased her with the feathers, Ginger fought her shackles and tried to scream around the ball gag.

.

Next, Melinda took an ice cube and traced it over her body. Ginger writhed at the cube's touch.

.

Next was the cat-o-nine-tails and at Betty’s orders, I lashed Ginger’s body, briefly releasing her nipples from the clamps so that her entire breast could be lashed.
.

Smiling, Dakota moved forward with a small egg shaped vibrator. Like the Ben-Wa balls, she stuffed it deep inside Ginger’s pussy and turned it on low. Almost immediately Ginger started to buck and clench and then Dakota got another one and used some of the clear liquid flowing form Ginger’s pussy to coat her clit. It was standing up proud now, the hood fully retracted. We wondered how much bigger it would get. I was tempted to suck on it but I'd the girls would never allowed it. As I watched, Dakota sent Ginger through the roof by moving the vibrator around on her exposed clit.

.

Pulling the vibrator away, Dakota got another egg, and reaching under Ginger and stuffed it up her ass. When Dakota turned on the vibrator, Ginger went ballistic and started fighting her restraints.

.
Betty put the clamps back on Ginger’s nipples and tightened them a notch. When Ginger screamed around the ball in her mouth, they all started laughing. Still laughing, the girls flipped Ginger over and tied her face down on the bed. Stuffing pillows under her belly, they forced her into a doggie position.

.

With her butt high in the air, her pink asshole was exposed to the world. I could see the slender wires from both eggs reaching inside her. Dakota turned the controls onto high for a minute and then she pulled them out.

.

Finally it was Melinda’s turn. Humming happily, Melinda came forward with a paddle and tanned Ginger’s ass until it was a nice cherry red. Then she got a huge dildo and reamed both of Ginger’s holes until she was cumming like a machinegun.

.

When she started coming down, Dakota re-inserted both eggs. And then she pinched Ginger’s clit and used a vibrator to make her cum again. She'd cum at least 6-times when Melinda took my hand and led me out of the room. They must have removed Ginger’s ball gag, because I heard her wail as Melinda led me into her bedroom and shut the door behind us.

.

A couple of nights later, it was my night with Betty. I guess she wanted to show off for Dakota and Melinda, because instead of waiting until we got to the bedroom, she got things started in the living room with the other girls watching. She made me kneel naked before her where she sat on her sofa. She had me fold my hands behind my back, my knees wide apart, and my head bowed, my eyes on the floor, until she spoke to me.

.

When she got around to noticing me, she had me remove her shoes, and kiss her feet and suck her toes. After I’d pleasured both of her feet, she got up and walked back to her bedroom with me crawling on my hands and knees behind her.

.

In the room, I helped her undress and folded her clothes. Then she lay down on her bed and had me give her a massage. Sadistic or not, her skin was beautiful, and I loved giving her a rubdown. She had me rub her for almost an hour before she turned over onto her back.

.

Smiling, she spread her legs open so I could eat her pussy. Moving between her legs, I was aroused by the sight of Betty’s breasts. Trance like, I reached over and gently cupped my hands under her breasts, lifting them slightly so that their weight rested fully in my hands. Leaning forward, I flicked my tongue over Betty’s nipples several times before I took one between my lips and gently sucked it.

.

Moving further down, she could feel my breath against her stomach. Then my tongue was teasing and caressing at the same time. My hand strays to Betty’s thighs, caressing the inside, tantalizingly close, but still keeping away from her pussy. I lift my head and smiled, my brown eyes are sparkling with desire. Possessively Betty reached, drawing me closer to her. We kiss gently at first, with tender and sensitive tongues playing over one another until the intensity began to fan the flames of her desire. Tongues begin to run wild, first in my mouth, then in hers. Our hands are caressing and kneading flesh on one another, promising more and wanting it now.
.
I begin kissing betty all over, ignoring the place where she wanted to be kissed most of all, while at the same time returning my hands to her breasts, to lightly caress and pull on them. I could hear her breathing becoming heavier as I watched the rise and fall of her hips. Without warning, Betty suddenly sat up, grabbed my hair and forced my face between her legs. As my face descended towards her crotch, I knew that Betty didn't want me to tease her anymore. She wanted me to eat her pussy.

.

With a thigh on either side of my head, I open my mouth and use my tongue to explore Betty’s moist tender pussy. Her wetness and the force of the rhythmic motions of her hips didn't surprise me. Her hands were still in my hair, pulling me closer to her pussy. As her breath got shorter and shorter, Betty, almost brutally ground her pussy against my tongue. Her wetness was everywhere. I could feel it on my cheeks and some was even running down my neck from my chin. Betty announced her orgasm with short breaths and little cries, her whole body spasming and shuddering its approval. My lips were pressed against and sliding over her clit in off-rhythm beat to her contractions. Finally, she was spent.

.

The afterglow of her orgasm made Betty limp and exhausted. A heavy sigh escapes from her lips as she rolled over onto her side next to me.

.

Once Betty caught her breath, she told me that I hadn't done it properly and pleased her the way that she wanted. Arrogantly, she sent me go fetch the punishment belt. When I returned, she bent me over the bed and …slash… give me …slash… a whipping …slash…. then give me another chance to lick her properly in all her special places that she wanted to be pleasured. If she felt I had pleased properly this time, she wouldn’t whip me again.

.

Quickly and submissively, I got on my knees and elbows on the bed, between her legs. I moved my face to lick her lips. Then with my tongue I open her now puffy pussy lips and found her swollen clit. I gently lick around her clit before I actually touch it. When I did touch her clit, her body jumped. Then Betty got use to the touch and started to hump my face. I tongue her pussy as I stuck several fingers inside of her and massaged the inner walls until she spasmed with a huge orgasm.

.

Once she was done spasming and I remove my fingers from inside of her, Betty tied me spread eagle on her bed. With a yawn, Betty climbed on top of me and using my breasts as a pillow, was immediately asleep.

.

Ginger endured the experience far better than I though she would, and on the day we left she told me she ‘regretted nothing.’
I haven't seen Betty, Dakota or Melinda since that summer ended. And I didn't see Ginger again until about 6-weeks later, when she transferred to the University of Illinois. Yes, we resumed our romantic relationship, but that's a story for another day.

.

.

The end…

.
.

No comments: