Saturday, October 24, 2009

old girlfriend----part-2-of-15

.
.
old girlfriend
part-2-of-15

.

.

Linda------When my 31-year old daughter was 9, we were eating in a BBQ restaurant in Arlington Texas next door to 'Ecstasy' the club where Linda danced. My daughter was hyper so I deliberately got a table right by the front door and front window...that way when she finished eating and went out on the front porch to play she was in plain sight and only about (even though I would have to go through the door) less than 10-steps away...as I ate a very attractive lady drove up to use the pay phone on porch (pre-cell phones)...she obviously got a busy signal...while she was waiting for the line to clear so she could place her call, she started talking to my daughter...after she finished her phone call Linda knelt down and talked to my daughter for about 5- minutes...then my daughter took her hand...brought her inside...lead her over to my table and said, "Daddy, this is Linda and you have a dinner date with her Friday."... leaving Linda standing there @ my table…my daughter trotted back outside to play…



To be continued...

















*remember that you can access 3-years worth of my stories by going to the column on the right...just pick out a title and click on it...for more options, cleck on year and/or month...

No comments: