Monday, October 26, 2009

old girlfriend----part-4-of-15 (a true story)

.

.

old girlfriend

part-4-of-15

.

.

Then as I watched, she sensuously licked her juices off her fingers… Then we fucked again, and again… I couldn’t get enough of her… (She told me years later that the sex the first night had been a mercy-fuck. Because of my daughter, she’d somehow gotten the idea that I didn’t date much… To this day she has no idea how many girls that I‘ve slept with)…We dated and/or lived together off and on for over 15-very exciting years...many of her escapades are used in my stories...for instance in one story a 19-year old girl cons her brother-in-law into taking her to a topless club...inside the club she got a lap dance...after the dance, they kissed (and I mean kissed, I could see the sparks from across the room) and then the 19-year old jumped up and followed Linda to the little girls room...after another kiss, the dancer pushed her into the back stall...before the 19-year old knew what was going on, she was sitting on the commode giving Linda face (eating her pussy)...before she finished another dancer, Cheyenne joined them and they had a 3-some...before it was over they all 3-did went down on each other...I've written so many stories that I can't remember the name of it, but the dancer in the story was Linda and it really happened...
.
.
To be continued...

























.
*Remember that you can access 3-years worth of my stories by going to the column on the left ...picking out a title and clicking on it...for more options, click on year and/or month...
.
.

No comments: