Sunday, October 18, 2009

liked-(non-consensual/rape-blowjobs/cock sucking-swallowing-girl/girl-anal)-part-1 thru 2-of-2

She Liked It

Part-1-of-

.

.

It was high school graduation weekend. Our next-door neighbors were out of town and their college age son threw a party for some of his high school friends that were graduating. There were several cars parked in front of the house and about 11:00 it sounded like the party was in full swing, lots of music and beer cans of course. The party rocked on and about 12:30 my wife, Jana was a little frustrated because she wanted to get some sleep and the music and sounds were just too loud. Although she was a full time high school math teacher, Jana worked part time in a small department store. So besides the noise, she recognized a couple of guys that she’d turned in to the police for shoplifting from the store where she worked. They were troublemakers so she was going to go over to get them to be quiet or better yet leave.

.
I insisted, to no avail, that they were just having fun and in a few more hours it would all go away without her intervention. Wearing a thin robe over her nightgown, Jana left the house to go over to talk to them just as I turned on Sports-Center on ESPN.

.
I took a beer from the fridge and watched the day’s highlights of baseball and an upcoming Nascar race. After about 15-minutes, I went to get another beer and wondered where Jana was at. I don’t know why, but I picked my RCA Small World Digital Camcorder and stuck it in my pocket, before I wandered out the back door toward the neighbors. There were now probably about a dozen cars there so I figured it must have been winding down a little.

.
As I walked by the garage window on the way to the back door of the house, I caught some breast out of the corner of my eye. I peered through the window and was shocked to see a girl with no shirt or bra on, being carried into the garage by 4-guys. Intrigued I decided to watch for a while to see what happened and see if a rescue was in order.
.

Putting the lens of my camera up to the glass, I watched 2-other guys carried in a mattress and drop it on the floor. Then they slammed the girl down on it so hard that I heard her lose her breath. They proceeded to tie her wrists to the bottom legs of a workbench.

.
As they finished undressed her, she began to protest. As someone turned on the radio to muffle her out, I suddenly realized that it was my wife Jana that they were fucking with.

.
I was always kidded Jana about a gangbang experience, to test the waters, but she always said, ‘No.”

.
Watching this, I got an incredible hard on. 18-year old guys were sucking on her breasts and eating her pussy, as she fiercely bucking to get them off. The first guy looked at her and said, "You’re the bitch that fucked me up with the cops, so I’m fucking you back." He jumped in between her legs and reached down with his hand to his cock and pushed in and yelled "money" as she groaned. Quickly he banged her as another guy reached in between them to play with her breasts.

.

As quickly as he finished another guy jumped in, and started fucking her. About that time someone came in with a joint and began smoking it and blowing the smoke in her face. 4-more were lit up and smoked while a third guy finished fucking her.

.

As I stroked my cock through my pants, I realized that Jana wasn’t struggling any more. I suppose she was getting tired. The joints were done and my wife looked very relaxed so I figured that the pot was having a little effect on her, too.

.
Someone produced a bottle of baby oil and they poured the bottle on her and several hands worked the baby oil on her, and in her, hitting her ass and breasts.

.
Another guy mounted her and she moaned and thrust her hips, now seeming to be enjoying things. The ropes were untied but she didn’t seem to notice as she continued to get fucked.

.

As a matter of fact, Jana didn’t seem to object when a guy came up and put the head of his dick against her lips. Instead Jana took him in her mouth and sucked him hungrily. She licked his balls and cock then started to stroke him while telling him what a great cock he had. I heard he said, “Oh god, I’m gonna cum. Normally Jana didn't swallow, but tonight she did.

.

As I watch, Jana is up on her knees, and there’s another teen-ager advanced towards her, with his dick swinging towards her face. Eagerly, she leaned forward, and pulled him towards her so she could take his swelling head into her mouth. As her mouth moved up and down the guy groaned. Suddenly he pulled his dick out of her mouth, and then Jana flinched slightly and gasped as she felt his hot cum spatter across her cheek. Eyes closed as if in a trance, she used her fingers to collected his cum and rub it into her breast.

.

By the time she opened her eyes, all the guys were lined up waiting for their turn at her mouth. And believe me, they weren’t disappointed. It seemed like the whole party was there, even though I didn’t see the host. I later found out that he was in bed fucking his girlfriend. He didn’t even know that the gangbang rape was even going on.

.

Jana really put on a show with the next guy. She leaned over and unzipped his jeans to reveal his 7-inch dick straining against his Jockeys. Grinning, she pulled it out and placed the engorged head in her mouth. She tasted a drop of his salty pre-cum and grew even more aroused. "You taste delicious, cum in my mouth I want to taste your cum,” she sang out amid clapping and cheers of encouragement.

.

The kid wasn't about to disagree, as his cock grew even bigger and harder. Jana teased the tip of rod with her tongue then all at once took the length of it into her mouth. She prided herself on giving good head and it was all paying off as she felt the tip of the kids cock bump the back of her throat. The kid groaned his approval as Jana increased the suction. "Gawd damn, you can really suck cock! I'm gonna cum in a second,” he moaned. Jana didn't answer; she was too busy bringing the kid to an orgasm.

.

The crowed roared with pleasure as Jana took the kid’s dick out of her mouth and circled the tip with her tongue. When she blew on his spit covered rod it sent shivers up the kid’s spine. Then as Jana once again took the length of it down her throat, the kid began to shake. His thighs moved back and forth in an uncontrollable fucking motion. "I'm gonna cum,” he wailed, “Here it comes! Oh gawd that's good!"

.

The kid's cock jerked uncontrollably as the hot liquid shot out into Jana's now waiting mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, but some escaped and was oozing down her chin. After the last of the kid's cum was spent, Jana took the sticky tool out of her mouth, gave it a soft kiss, and tucked it back into the kid's underwear.

.

Smiling naughtily, Jana wiped the cum off of her chin with her finger and passionately licked it clean. "That was great kid,” she laughed, “Who’s next?” then see saw a redheaded girl lightening a joint. Calling the redhead over, she took a hit. After a couple of hits, Jana took a big drag and pulled the redhead towards her. As their lips clamped together, the redhead tangled her fingers in Jana’s and Jana exhaled the smoke into the redhead’s mouth, what we called a ‘shotgun’ back in my hippie days.

.

When the kiss broke, the redhead didn’t pull away nor release Jana’s hair. With their faces close together, the redheaded girl looked at Jana, letting her eyes roam feature by feature over her body until she was back to Jana’s face, flushed form sucking dicks. Without a word she lowered her mouth to Jana’s. Gently, almost reverently she brushed kisses over Jana’s eyelids, her temple, and her cheeks.

.

As her lips played across Jana’s face, the redheaded girl’s hand slid down to Jana’s breasts. As the redheaded girl’s hand kneads Jana’s breasts and pinches the erect nipples, in my mind’s eye I picture them, the areolas a dusky rose color, her nipples responsive and hard, sending sensations to Jana’s pussy, sensations that would make her pussy drip.

.

With shaky fingers, Jana reaches up and one by one you undid the buttons on the front of the redhead’s blouse and then pull it open, to find that she is braless. She had small breasts tipped with rose-colored nipples her breasts were so cute, that Jana couldn’t resist cupping them. And her full breast, and then she squeezed the redhead’s hard nipple, and rolled them slowly between her fingers. When Jana looked up the redhead was looking directly up into her eyes. As Jana continued to rub her thumbs over the redhead’s nipples, she noticed that the redhead closed her eyes for a second when she did. Goosebumps rise on the skin of her breasts and her nipples tighten even more as Jana rolled them between her fingers. She was breathing faster now and Jana could tell that she was going to be highly responsive to everything she felt. Leaning forward, Jana licked her nipples, wetting them with her tongue and then blowing lightly across them, one after the other. The girl moaned very softly as her long red hair flowed over her shoulders, nicely framing her petite breasts. Jana ran her hand over them again. As far as I know, Jana’s never been interested in girls before, but this redhead had perfectly champagne glass shaped breasts and the more-red-than-brown nipples that are damned near irresistible.

.

Taking the initiative, Jana kisses her way down the redhead’s belly to her navel. Pausing, she teased it with her tongue, looking up at the redhead and smiling when she tensed up in response. Turning back to her task, Jana began to one by one undo the buttons of the redhead’s Levi's. The redhead smiled down at Jana, as she exposed her panties. Lightly stroking her panties with her fingers, Jana laid her fly open. Kissing the redhead’s pussy through her panties, Jana pulled her jeans down to her knees. Lifting the redhead’s legs, Jana pulled them off, taking her socks with them.

.

The redhead felt Jana’s now familiar hand wander to her panties, slid inside them and rub her pussy. After kissing her way up the redhead’s thigh, Jana ran her tongue under the leg band of the redhead’s panties and ran her tongue close to her pussy. As she nibbled and kissed the redhead’s belly, Jana used both hands to grasp the waistband of the redhead’s flimsy panties and eagerly tugged them down her long, beautiful legs. Then with each of the redhead’s breasts in her hands, Jana placed her face on her tummy, licking her navel causing her to giggle.

.

But then Jana she started moving her face lower and placed a kiss at the top of her slit. Then she slid a hand up her thigh and pulled her lips apart, running her tongue in between them as she hunted for her clit. Jana could smell her very strongly, her scent filling her nostrils as she stroked the redhead’s clit with her tongue. Jana wrapped her arm around under the redhead’s leg in such a way that her hand was in a position to hold her lips open. She traced the fingertips of her other hand down to her slit and slid in. Jana managed to slide a second finger in, joining the first in slipping in and out. Her tongue was still working on the redhead’s clit, along with the occasional sucking. The redhead was so excited that was pushing her hips up against Jana’s face as her hands pushing on the back of Jana’s head.

.
The redhead was letting out the occasional moan, then all of a sudden she froze, her hands squeezing the back of Jana’s head. As she held Jana’s face tight against her crotch, the redhead began grinding her clit against Jana’s tongue. Her breathing became a desperate pant as her fingers twisted around in Jana’s hair. After what could only have been a few seconds, her hands released Jana’s head and falling down onto the mattress beside her. Moving her face up to a level with the redhead’s, Jana traced sensuous lines across her skin with her dancing fingers.

.
As Jana looked into her slightly glazed over eyes, the redhead, her face and chest both somewhat flushed sat up a little. Then with a smile, she and kissed Jana on the lips, completely unperturbed by where Jana’s lips and tongue had very recently been. Breaking it off, she flashed another wonderful smile at Jana. "That was so, so wonderful. I really didn't think it was possible for something to feel that good,” murmured the redhead. “I could lie letting you do that to me all day.”

.

Then the mood was broken when a guy came busting into the garage shouting, "Monster is here. Monster is here.”

.

“Oh shit,” wailed the redhead as she snatched up her clothes and tried to put them on as she scampered away.

.

As he walked in the door, the crowd was chanting, “Fuck this bitch, fuck this bitch.”

.

Monster was about 6-foot 5- 280lbs. He quickly got naked and from where I was it looked like his cock was about 14-inches and was the thickest one that I’d ever seen too.

.

Striding up to the mattress, Monster proudly displayed his humongous dick to Jana. as she stared, awe struck by its size, Monster bellowed, “Stick out your tongue. Let me see that mouth of yours.” When she nervously stuck out her tongue, Monster said, “Very nice."
.

With a smile, Monster put his hand on the back of Jana’s head and …

.

.

She Liked it

Part-2-of-2

.

.

With a smile, Monster put his hand on the back of Jana’s head and tilted it to the side as he brought her face closer to his freakishly large dick. "Now let me see that tongue lick that nice big drop of pre-cum of the head of my dick." After she did as instructed. Then Monster roared with laughter as he said, “Now do what you’ve wanted to do since you saw my dick."
.

Almost reverently, Jana gingerly kissed the head of his dick and took the swollen head in her mouth.
.

"Good girl," he crooned as her tongue began to slowly go up and down the length of his shaft. Grabbing his dick, Jana licked along the underside until she reached his balls. "Oh fuck,” Monster bellowed as Jana put one in her mouth and messaged it with her tongue.

.

His words of encouragement seemed to ignite a fire in her, as she sucked first one then the other of Monster’s big balls into her mouth, and gently rolled them around with her tongue. It felt so natural and yet so forbidden at the same time to be watching my wife being violated and abused like this. Monster began to move his hips, letting his cock trail across her lips as her tongue dragging along the underside of his shaft. With every movement, he praised her, telling her how good she was, how wonderful it felt to him. Drunk from the tremendous pleasure she was giving him; Jana began kissing and nipping at his shaft, running her tongue across the veins on the underside. His cock was hard and throbbing, jumping and bouncing against her lips as she continued to revel in his readily apparent enjoyment.

.

Almost as if I was in a trance, Jana moaned like some $2-whore, as her lips came up engulfed the head of his dick. She didn’t waste any time with teasing or anything like that. She just took as much of it as she could into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down this stranger’s dick. Even from where I was, I could see his dick getting harder, longer and thicker in her mouth.

.

“Oh yeah, that’s good bitch, keep sucking my cock,” Monster moaned. Eagerly, Jana did as the guy told her and kept bobbing her head up and down his now fully hard cock. As she moved her mouth over his cock she used her tongue to massage the bottom of it.

.

Monster started moaning softly now, and before Jana realized what was happening he grabbed her hair, and began to savagely pump Jana’s head up and down his monstrous shaft. Almost frantic from his need to cum, Monster wailed, “Fuck … shit," cursing anything and everything in those 2-minutes of intense throat fucking. Then he jammed his dick down Jana’s throat and started cumming. She caught a little in her mouth before he deliberately pulled out and started spraying her face. And spray he did as he shot at least 4-huge bursts coated her cheeks and forehead with semi transparent sheets of hot cum.

.

After easing up on the back of her head, Monster gave Jana a chance to breathe, before he rumbled, “Ugh, that was good. Now clean me up real nice.” His hand was still on the back of her head, but there was no pressure behind it. It was more like he was just resting it there or something. Jana took his dick back into her mouth and used her tongue to get any of his cum that might have gotten caught in the ridge at the head of his cock. When she was sure that it was thoroughly clean, she flicked her tongue over his piss hole. She tasted a little cum there, so she sucked on the head of his dick like it was a straw to made sure that she got every last drop of his cum.

.

As Monster moved away, another guy jumped in and took her doggie style. She furiously pumped back as another boy moved under her and began sucking on her nipples.

.
It seemed like everyone had a turn or 2-and the crowd began to thin. Only Monster and a couple of other guys were left. Then someone hit the garage door opener button. As the door opened and the 2-guys bolted out, I decided that it was time to go and get Jana.

.
Monster did the smart thing, he ran to the button to close the door. When he turned around and saw me, he asked, “Who the fuck are you?”

.

“Her husband,” I replied.

.

He said, "Oh shit.”

I looked down and Jana was crouched down with her legs underneath her as is she as resting from doggie style. I don’t think she even recognized me.

.

When Monster asked how long I was outside and I replied since the beginning. As he moved slowly toward the exit door, I pulled my pants down and said, “I wanted to fuck her too and if you’re game you can fuck her again.” I could see the relief in his face when I said that.

.
Pushing Jana onto her back, I slid between her legs, grabbed her by her ankles, and placed her petite little feet up on my shoulders. Then, in one powerful thrusting movement, I plunged my cock into her dripping wet pussy as far as it would go, making her grunt and whine from the impact. "Oh, yessssss,” she wailed as I slowly pulled out and then ram into her again, my tight balls slapping against her sweet ass cheeks as I repeatedly bury my cock all the way to the hilt.

.

Jana was still so damned horny that it only takes a few thrusting strokes before she’s humping back, moaning and sobbing wildly as she cummed like a machine gun.

.

"Oooh, Oooooh, yessssss! F-f-fuck me, fuck your little girl good. Oh Daddy, it's soooo good!" she wails, still not recognizing me. Her hot talk really got me fucking her with fast, hard strokes. Her breasts jiggle each time I plunge my cock deep into her hot pussy. I can feel my swollen balls slapping against her smooth ass with each stroke I give her. My breathing becomes rapid and shallow as I increase my momentum. I feel my balls tightening and the burning load of cum beginning to surge up, preparing to shoot. Suddenly, my cock spasmed and shot what seemed like a gallon of warm salty cum straight into Jana’s pussy.

.

Moving over to take another turn, Monster turned Jana over and shoved his cock in her ass. She hated anal and tried to fight, but I held her down. She let out a shriek like a banshee when he was only 1/2 way in. ignoring her pleas, Monster continued to pump into her and after several pumps his cock finally disappeared into her. As he fucked her for what seems like an eternity, the pain on Jana’s face never went away. Finally, we blew a big load of cum in her ass.

.

Jana and I had been married for several and I was always trying to get her to blow me but she kept saying no. Well, not tonight. Tonight not only was she going to suck my cock but she was going to swallow my load. Handing my Monster my camcorder, I twisted my fingers cruelly in Jana’s hair, and jerked her face over to my crotch. Then I roughly rammed my hard cock into her mouth. I rammed in so hard and so deep that my balls slapped against her chin and her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

.

Five minutes later, as I was still holding Jana’s hair and wildly fucking her mouth, I felt myself about to cum. evilly I put my other hand on her head and made about 3-more deep thrusts. She tried to pull away as I exploded, shooting about 3-good squirts. I was still holding her head when she looked up at me her eyes were huge. Laughing, I said, “Swallow it, bitch. Swallow it all.” Reluctantly she gulped it all down. Then, to my surprise, she went down on me again and sucked it all the way to completion. And this time I didn’t have to hold her head to make her swallow.

.

With the help of monster, I took her home. We didn’t even bother to get dressed. I threw Jana’s ripped up clothes in the trash, and then with me carrying our clothes and Monster carrying Jana, we strutted buck-naked back to our house.

.

I let him fuck her one more time, while I made continued to make my commemorative video for future pleasure and hopefully blackmail on her. Then we gave her a bath and put her to bed. Jana was out as soon as her head hit the pillow.

.

Noticing how intrigued I was by the size of his dick, Monster let me play with it before he left. I’d never touched another man’s dick before so it was strange holding it in my hand and stroking it. With a promise to get together and let me explore it further, Monster dressed and left.

.

Now that I was alone I down loaded Jana’s super hot video into a special pass word protected file that only I could access.

.

The next morning, Jana woke up stiff and sore but sated. Apparently she had no memory of her escapades last night because she asked me what happened. I told that I’d gone to bed shortly after she went next door to complain about the noise. “I about half way woke up when you came to bed,” I told her, “But I didn’t see what time it was. You couldn’t have been gone more than 15 or 20-minutes though. Other wise, I’d have been too sound asleep to know when you came to be.”

.

To alleviate her achy muscles she availed herself of our hot tub twice. Even though she couldn’t remember, I think deep down she must have had some inkling of what happened last night, because I caught her checking out her bruises while she was sitting in the hot tub and several times I caught her checking out her bruised and swollen lips in the mirror. Once when I walked by the bathroom, I caught her gently checking her bruised and swollen pussy lips. Judging by the careful way she was touching herself, she was sore.

.

It was almost a week before she was able to have sex again. Surprisingly she was a more enthusiastic partner and even gave me an unasked for blowjob.

.

.

The end…

.

No comments: