Sunday, March 30, 2008

secret fantasy----part-1 thru 3-of-3

My Secret Fantasy

Part- 1 -of- 3

My Confession

.

.

If he’s asked me once, my husband, James has asked me a million times to pose naked for him in front of his video camera. I’m very shy, so I always tell him no, but deep down I’m a closet-exhibitionist and the mere thought of parading around naked in front of the camera is a real turn on.

.

That would probably still be true if I hadn’t shared my secret with my childhood friend Diana. The two of us have been best friends and confidants since grade school. Diana had always been the bold one of the two, and had numerous times led me into trouble. After we graduated, we were bride’s maids at each other’s weddings, and after we we’re married; we wound up living practically next door to each other, so we’ve been able to maintain our close relationship.

.

Diana and I’d spent the day shopping and we’d had each bought a skimpy nightgown. Diana, a luscious blonde with a perfect 36-24-36 body that was as fit and trim as any woman could hope for, was going to be a knockout in her skimpy nightgown with no panties. When I commented about her lack of panties, Diana said that she always slept stark raving naked. It seems that her grandmother was very progressive for her time, because when Diana was little she told Diana to never wear panties to bed so that her pussy could breathe better and so she wouldn’t get a yeast infection or bacterial infection of any kind. It makes her feel smothered, so she hates having a stitch on while she’s sleeping. I told her that I could see not wearing panties if there is going to be some fun and games before sleeping, but if I’m just turning in for the night I like cotton panties.

.

It was this talk of panties, and nightgowns that lead to the hot talk about the coming night with our husbands, and that in turn gave me the nerve to tell Diana about my secret desire to let my husband James take videos of me.

.

“Do it. It’s a hoot, believe me,” replied Diana with a chuckle. “Afterwards, your pussy will tingle for a month.”

.

“You mean to tell me that you’ve done it for Hank?’ I asked, both shocked and excited by the idea that my friend was living my favorite fantasy. As we continued to talk I noticed that Diana’s cheeks were flushed and her breathing was becoming shallow and rapid. It made me feel far less guilty about the wet spot that our little talk was creating in my panties.

.

“All the time,” she answered. “Hell, last week I masturbated in front of the camera and gave the tape to Hank for his birthday. He says that it’s the best present that he’s ever got.

.

“Get James’s camera and I’ll show you,” she whispered, as she stretched out on our bed and pulled her skirt to her waist. My husband’s video camera was in a closet only a few feet away. By the time I came out of the ", closet Diana’s panties were dangling from one foot and both hands were between her legs.

.

“Put the camera on the dresser and turn it on. We’ll give our husbands double their pleasure,” Diana directed, as she let me see that her fingers were already giving her pussy one hell of a workout.

.

I was so hot that I quick as possible I did exactly what she told me to do. I put the camera on the dresser, aimed it right her beautiful exposed pussy. Her pussy was like a delicate flower unfolding before me. She had a cute little slit with dainty little puffy pink lips and instead of shaving she trimmed her silken-like natural blonde pubic hair into a small dainty turf right above her slit. I quickly shed my panties as I hurried across the floor to join her on the bed, where we lay side by side without saying a word, our fingers barely touching.

.

My legs were spread and my bare pussy was exposed to the blinking red light, but I still couldn’t bring myself to actually touch myself.

.

“I ‘m ready to cum,” Diana whispered, as she took her hand from between her legs and sensuously licking her wet fingers. “I want you to finish me off,” she panted, as she grabbed my wrist, and before I could resist, put my hand between her legs. I’d never touched another girl’s pussy before so I was surprised at how wet, hot, and slippery Diana’s pussy was. I tried to remain passive, but 'with a will of its own,' my middle finger slipped easily into Diana’s delicate slit. As soon as Diana felt my finger in her pussy, she squealed and lifted her ass off the bed while her entire body shook. I continued to tenderly caress her pussy with my fingers until Diana no longer had the strength to hold her body in the mid-air. At that point she sighed and let her shapely little butt fall back on the bed, away from my now creamy fingers.

.

Following Diana’s lead, I lifted my damp fingers to my nose and inhaled her heady aroma before I eagerly licked the essence of her sexuality off my fingers.

.

By that time my cheeks were as flushed as Diana’s and my pussy was sizzling with desire. I could barely catch my breath as I watched Diana dive face first between my parted thighs. I could feel Diana’s cool breath dance across my sensitive lips, as she paused teasingly with her lips only inches from my waiting pussy. I quickly put my hand lovingly into her long blonde hair, and smiled sweetly.

.

“Tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it,” Diana whispered in a voice so sexy that it made my clit quiver. “I’ll do anything that you want,”

.

“I want you to do me,” I moaned, feeling my entire body tense with anticipation.

.

“Not good enough,” Diana answered. “Tell me exactly what want and you’ll get it,” she whispered, two of her fingers stuffed deeply into her own slippery slit.

.

“Eat my pussy,” I pleaded.

.

As I said the magic words, Diana’s head quickly jerked forward and her supple tongue flicked rapidly over, and around, and across my swollen clit. As I melted in Diana’s mouth, I screamed with pleasure and bounced my hips up and down to meet the deep thrusts of Diana’s probing tongue. As she slowly and sensuously lap at my sizzling pussy, it turned me own so much that I was thrusting my crotch shameless against her cute face, and gasping that I wanted her to make me cum.

.

I could smell my own arousal and it seemed to grow by the second as Diana’s tongue caressed the pink protruding lips of my sopping pussy. As Diana worked her tongue deeper and deeper between the lips of my blood engorged pussy the intensity of my moans increased. My moans seemed to increase Diana’s excitement as she lay between my thighs with her face buried in my pussy. Clutching my hips, Diana found my clit and lashed it with a flurry of tongue jabs that took me straight over the edge. I cummed so hard that I couldn’t help myself, my flat tummy quivered as wave after wave of powerful orgasmic delight coursed through my totally turned-on body.

.

I was still so excited that I pulled Diana to me…

.

.

.To be continued...

.

.

My Secret Fantasy

Part- 2 of- 3

The Swap

.

.

I was so excited that when I pulled Diana to me our breasts meshed together as our tongues probed each other’s mouth. When we kissed, it was like dancing. When we held each other, it was like two bodies of water coming together. When Diana looked at me, I melted. My head spun, as I tasted my own secretions on Diana’s sensuous lips. I kissed Diana lightly. Then we were clutching and hugging each other tightly, the passion and energy of our kiss intensified dramatically until we both shook tumultuously with powerful orgasms that hit us within seconds of each other.

.

As soon as the tremors subsided I quickly scrambled down between Diana creamy thighs; I couldn’t help staring at her fantastic pussy. It was one of those exceptionally "tidy” pussies; the kind where the labia minor doesn’t protrude even in the slightest. If you can believe it, her friends envy her labia. Her inner labia are virtually invisible. Even as aroused as she was and her goodies are fully engorged, I could barely see her inner labia at all. It's a shame; because they are the perfect color...a rich, earthy brown.

.

Diana’s pussy was so warm and soft that I couldn’t keep my fingers out of it, and her breasts were so full and firm that I couldn’t keep my lips off of her nipples. I’d never been with a girl before and I could hardly believe how excited it made me to have Diana purring and moaning as I sucked on her nipples. I could feel the intensity of her desire.

.

Then I went down on my luscious lover, lapping up all the tangy juices she produced, flicking the tip of my tongue insistently over her swollen nub. Diana was exquisitely turned on, moaning and gasping most uninhibitedly, writhing sensuous on the bed. Diana suddenly started to gasp rhythmically, her hips pumping in little strokes as my tongue flicked the soft fatness of her swollen lips. I was drowning in soft blonde pussy, the dripping juices from Diana’s pussy thrilling my taste buds. Diana smelled so wonderful that the perfume from her snatch made me dizzy with desire.

.

“Oh, god,” Diana gasped, “Please don’t stop! I’m going to cum!”

.

She jerked suddenly, spasmodically as the rippling pulses of ecstasy surged through her nerves as I continued to lick her throbbing clit. As Diana was screaming through an orgasm I could feel the little button twitching in rhythm with the waves of her joy.

.

It was that afternoon that Diana and I became lovers. We’re both still married, still live a few blocks apart with our husbands, and are still neighbors. But now besides getting together on the weekend with our husbands, Diana and I get together a couple of times a week and totally devour one another. Although lately Diana has been dropping hints about husband swapping and her husband Hank has been flirting with me more than usual lately, the four-some with our husbands is strictly platonic, backyard barbecues, dinners out, movies, and things like that. I’ve never been to bed with anyone but my husband and Diana, but lately I find myself wonder what having sex with other guys would be like. Since Hank is a tall, dark and handsome guy. He’s courteous, he’s successful, and he’s faithful to Diana and all in all a fun guy to be around. Plus, according to Diana he’s hung like a mule and knows how to please a lady, he’s been the focus of my curiosity lately. But curiosity aside, it’ll was probably never going to happen because I was far too shy to do anything about it.

.

I forgot that Diana was bold enough for both of us. The next weekend when we were over at their house after dinner while we were sitting around in the living room gossiping, Diana without my knowledge put out tape in the VCR. I don’t mind telling you that when it came on it got both our husbands attention. As I sat there red-faced from embarrassment, the three of them were enjoying themselves immensely. About half way through the tape, Diana grabbed James’s hand and pulled him to his feet. After I gave him a discrete little nod, he allowed Diana to lead him to their bedroom.

.

I was terrified at being left alone with Hank. Diana is a very aggressive lover, but I on the other hand am very shy and prefer a more submissively role. I like to get on my knees and look up at my lover as he or, now that I’ve become involved with Diana, she strokes my hair, and tells me, "Good girl," as I suck and suck and suck.

.

Hank seemed to sense my need to start out nice and soft. After watching a few more minutes of the tape, Hank pulled me toward him and started gently kissing me. As he continued to passionately kiss me, Hank very slowly took his time about undressing me. It was so sweet the way that he peeled off my bikini panties; it was sort of like an old-fashioned high school make-out session. As he exposed more and more of my skin, Hank’s kisses becomes much more intense. They were the kind with light biting on the lower lip and his hands on my face and in my hair. By the time I was fully naked Hank was kissing every inch of my body. He kissed the swells of my breasts, teased, my nipples with his breath as he lightly scraped them with his teeth. Then he sensuously worked his way down my tummy to my inner thighs. As he kissed down one thigh and then back up the other, he gently spread my legs to expose my throbbing pussy. I couldn’t help squirming as he teased my blood-engorged lips with his tongue. By now I was so excited that my hips were coming up off the couch.

.

Without a word, Hank gently pushed me to the floor between his outstretched legs. As he stared down at me with steely eyes, my hands slid shyly up between his legs and teased his balls through his slacks. Then my fingers boldly captured his swelling meat and gently squeezed. My hands shook as I slowly unzipped his pants and pulled them down his legs and slipped them over his feet. Like Diana, hank wasn’t wearing any underwear. When I got his pants off I wasn’t the least bit disappointed by what I saw. Like Diana had said, “Hank’s rod was a long fat oval pole with prominent veins crawling all over it and with a big pair of cum filled balls hanging bellow it.”

.

When Hank put his hand on my head and said, “Suck it bitch!” my pussy gushed lubrication. Hank’s rock-hard cock was pulsing with life and I could see it leaking pre-cum as I moved it towards my eager mouth. Closing my lips around Hank’s big cock, I leaned forward and took every inch of into my mouth. The subtle taste of Hanks pre-cum was like a delicate wine, as my tongue tingled in fevered response to the feel of the velvety skin of his erection pressing against it. As I avidly licked and sucked, my tongue coaxed a groan of satisfaction from Hank.

.

When it becomes too uncomfortable for me on my knees, I ask him to lie down on the floor so I can continue sucking him off. When he was down, I looking him boldly in the eyes as I crawled back between his legs. Following his directions, I licked his shaft up and down and sucked his big hairy balls. When he pushed my face down I even rimmed him. After all according to him, I was there to make him happy.

.

Moving back up I wrapped my lips back around his cock and started moving my mouth passionately up and down his stiff cock. As I continue to suck, my movements got faster and faster as my tongue twirled around his sensitive cock-head. When his balls draw up tight and knew that I was on the verge of a mouth full of Hank’s hot cum. I could hear him drawing in deep breaths to relax and stall off his orgasm. With a soft groan Hank thrust his cock in and out of my mouth, like he was fucking my face. I was sucking so harder, I was making my cheeks hallow. I could tell that Hank was having a difficult time retaining his self-control. Teasing him, I used my forefinger and thumb to make a tight ring around the base of his shaft. The squeezing technique wouldn’t hold him off forever, but it would certainly allow his desires to escalate even higher before he finally erupts. I submissively did everything Hank said until he exploded in my mouth. Unable to control his body’s reaction to my warm mouth, Hank moaned, “I cumming, I’m cumming!” as his muscles tensed and his balls exploded, spraying their load of jizz in my mouth. Sucking hard, I swallow every drop that he fed me. Wrapping my hand around his shaft and milk his cock until his balls have given up every last drop of their cum. After I swallowed, I lick up every precious drop of it semen off Hank’s still hard dick. I didn’t dare waste any, if I did, Hank might not fuck me or return the oral favor.

.

Now it was my turn. As I lay back on the carpet with my legs spread wide, Hank moved his face up to my crotch and penetrated me with his tongue. Licking up and down the insides of my fleshy folds, tasting me, and smelling me. I was so turned on that my juices churned inside me, as I ground my pussy against Hank’s face. He hungrily devoured me as he reveled in my hot, wet, responsive pussy. Hank was taking his time, turning on all of my inflamed pussy nerves, as he savored my taste and aroma. When he unleashed a torrent of tongue strokes on my clit my thighs clenched around his head and my torso twisted from side to side as he took me over the edge. Within a matter of moments, I’m shrieking and my body is lapsing into a serious orgasmic convulsion. I’m shaking and quivering from head to toe, as he held me captive against him in a vice-like grip of arms and legs. When my orgasm died off, he held his face near my pussy and inhaled deeply, my musky fragrance filling his senses.

.

The smell of my hot pussy was like an aphrodisiac to him. The dense fog of musky vapors overwhelmed him. It was as if he was breathing something intoxicating and extremely stimulating. Rolling me over on my side and started softly kissing and nibbling on her shoulders and the back of my neck. From there he kissed his way down my spine to the cheeks of my ass, the between my legs and back to my thighs. Moving behind me into a spoon position, then using my hair to turn my head around so his cum coated lips could kiss my cum coated lips. From there it got pretty intense.

.

Still spoon fashion against my back, Hank eased his cock between my legs and slowly rubbed it up and down my slit, before he stuffed his hard cock into my slippery pink pussy from behind doggy style. After savoring the tightness and the wetness of my pussy, Hank clutched my hips and fucked me hard and deep. Hank fucked me so savagely that I could feel my dangling breasts swaying. Reaching around my lean hips, Hank found my clit with his fingertips. I heard myself almost scream, “Oh god,” as my pussy clamp tight in a spasm of hot response. After that things really started to heat up. As Hanks big cock pump furiously in and out of my enflamed pussy, I suddenly felt the palm of Hanks hand slam against the bare flesh of my naked butt. When I tried to pull away, he twisted his fingers cruelly in my hair and continued swatting my naked butt. Every time hand connected to my bare flesh, it was like a jolt of electricity surging through my pussy. Suddenly I was frantically and urgently pushing backwards, driving his hard cock deeper into my embroiled pussy. His response was pistoning thrusts of his cock as he twirled his fingers over my swollen clit. Hank was whimpering, unable to mute the sounds of his pleasure as his balls discharged and his hot spunk boiled through his cock. We quivered together in a storm of ecstasy as he squirted thick gobs deep in my tight pussy.

.

When it's all over Hank and I settled back into a nice embrace and just enjoyed the closeness.

.

Diana and James had finished up long before we did, but…

.

.

. To be continued...

.

.

My Secret Fantasy

Part-3 -of-3

Exhibitionists

.

.

Diana and James had finished up long before we did, but stayed in the bedroom until we’d finished. They must have been listening at the door because as soon as things quieted down, they came waltzing through the door. James looked like he could use a drink and Diana had that smug tousled I’ve just been fucked look. As soon as Diana walked back into the living room, my pussy started to flow. She was a walking embodiment of all my nastiest fantasies. Whenever I was around Diana I felt hypnotized. I moved like a zombie across the room to get closer to her, to admire the way her perky breasts swayed when she walked. As she walked past me Diana reached out and gently caressed my cheek. Diana was as hard and commanding sexually as Hank, but everything that she did went straight to my pussy and cranked up the voltage in my clit. Before Diana sat down beside Hank, she pulled me against her and kissed me hard. Her tongue probing my mouth, her firm supple body grinding against mine. Stimulating my clit until I was filled with a fire of lust that made my knees weak.

.

As my mind whirled, I thought how sad it was that most people didn't know how to kiss. A kiss should start out as something tender, with their lips drawing closer to yours. Their breath should linger and you should feel the heat of their mouth. Yours mouth should just be barely open, with just enough space for your tongue to glide over the top of your lower lip. And you should make sure that your saliva glands aren't working overtime, just enough moisture to slide your tongue to meet theirs. Then as your tongue slowly starts to massage theirs, your mouth opens a little more for a deepening sensation. When done properly you won't know where your face starts and theirs end. While all this is going on you should be sliding your hand up their neck, sliding your fingers right up to the hairline, and cradling their head in your hands. As you fall deeper and deeper into the kiss, the feeling will reverberate through your body and literally make you "weak in the knees."

.

I was thinking that Diana could really kiss as she roughly yanked my face down into the heated mounds of her warm breasts. The sheen of her sweat and the lingering perfume of her soap mixed in a hot chemistry that went straight from my nose to my pussy. Shaking with desire, I eagerly nuzzled her beautiful breasts. When I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and assaulted it with my tongue, Diana gasped, as her fingers tightened on mine. My sucking and licking intensified the electrical charge of her sexual powers, sending her towards a sparks-flying discharge of the high-voltage build-up of her passions.

.

As Diana pushed me to the floor, James joined Hank on the couch so that he could see the action better.

.

Diana shoved her cum filled pussy into my face as she leaned forward and dove between my legs and started eating me. Looking up I could see her blood-engorged lips still slick with James’s cum and the honey that poured out of her. I could never get over how big and startling her clit was, the blunt pink tip peeking out from the dark folds of her hood and just begging my tongue to give it a lick.

.

Diana moaned her breath hot against my crotch, when my tongue accepted her clits invitation. The power of female lust packed into that erect stub of pink tissue and nerves was unbelievable. Diana’s whole body seemed to throb with the energy from her clit. At first I licked it slowly and firmly, then with faster and faster flicks of my tongue. She squirmed and jerked as I ran my tongue up her slit, then when I slipped my tongue between her pink wet lips she erupted. Diana was cumming harder and more furiously than I’ve ever made her cum before.

.

Making Diana cum brought my own excitement to the boiling point.

.

As soon as her orgasm was over Diana went back to eating my pussy again. As her fingers, tongue, and hot breath were fanning the flames in my clit, I glanced up and saw that James and Hank weren’t just sitting on the couch idly watching, their hands were both busy too. It was what their hands were busy with that surprised me. They were each casually stroking the other’s cock as they excitedly watched Diana and I going 69 on the floor at their feet.

.

As Diana’s tongue continued to flick my clit I got so caught up in my own pleasure that I forgot all about James and Hank. Suddenly my hips began to move involuntarily, thrusting up at Diana’s face as the heat in my crotch burned to an unbearable intensity. Her sweet smell mixed with her sweat only added to the excitement. Then Diana was rubbing her slit against my face and she was cumming again. It was more than I could bear and the universe dissolved in a blaze of hot ecstasy, my head filling with colors and swirling shapes as one of the most intense orgasms of my life ripped and twisted through me and left me limp.

.

Diana finished cumming about the same time I did. But, unlike me, she was nowhere near through. She ground her clit against my face with an urgency that was almost frightening, her breath coming in meaningless gasps, of helpless lust. I reached between us and rubbed her nipple as my tongue flicked steadily across the stiff button of her clit, I reached between us and started messaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. Diana’s body shook in sweaty spasms as she started to cum. The warm juices oozed down from her slit to soak my face.

.

By now James and Hank were so excited that they were furiously pumping each other’s wonderfully throbbing cocks. Then just as Diana exploded in orgasm James shot streams of hot cum across her ass. Then seconds later, with a loud groan, Hank tensed up and blew his load, sending globs and globs of hot cum splashing across my face making a perfect ending for all.

.

If our husbands were uncomfortable with the situation, it certainly was because they had a problem touching each other or because they were fucking someone other than their wife. If they were uncomfortable with anything it was because they were fucking their best friend’s wife. Like all guys James and Hank both craved variety in their sexual lives. All men, not just our husbands subscribe to the theory that making love to someone they’d already made love to 1500 times was like scratching an itch that doesn’t itch any more. Like all men, when our husbands first time they saw our pussy, they were like, “My God! Look at that!” And they followed that pussy around like a puppy follows a pork chop! As soon and as often as we’d let them they’d bury their face in our pussies, and were like, “Oh God!” and then for the first year they were at it, like a hog at a trough.

.

After the first year, well, husbands, even ours dined with more aplomb. The second year, a mere swipe with their tongue passed for eating our pussy. And as more time went by, even a guy’s hydraulics became less than rigid, and it gets harder for a guy to get an erection his wife like he use to. When you’ve been married as long as James and I have, sex could become very humdrum without either of you even realizing it. Once a guy starts having to start feeding his semi-erect cock into his wife’s pussy, at some point in the near future, sexual intercourse becomes all but impossible because the guy’s probably lost all interest in his wife anyway.

.

With someone as bold as Diana in our group she saved us from that kind sameness and boredom. Diana introduced variety into our marriage early enough to save us from that. She’s even talking about the cute little blonde and her stud husband that moved in down the street. Whatever she has in mind, you can be sure that the next time Diana wants to make another movie, I’ll be more than ready to give her a tongue-lashing that she will never forget.

.

.

.The End...

No comments: