Thursday, March 13, 2008

tropical storm----part-1-of-1

A Tropical Storm

.

.

.

It started as heat lightning far out at sea just above horizon. But like many tropical storms, it moved toward shore quickly, and before we knew it the electricity flickered out at the beach house. She moved gracefully through the darkness to light a candle, her petite figure cutting a fiery silhouette in the window frame as the storm moved toward us and the lightening lit up the sky. In the dim candlelight, only a slight breeze on my bare skin alerted me to her close presence, goose bumps rising on my flesh in anticipation. An alternate sense informed me that she was moving even closer, and even though I was expecting it, her breath on my neck sent pleasant shivers through me. As she lightly kissed the back of my neck, I tried to increase the passion by turning my head so she could reach my lips. Suddenly I felt the pressure her hand tracing small circles on my thigh. Now I felt alive.
.
Quietly and effortlessly, she sat next to me. Taking her in my arms, I returned her kisses. Caught up in the passion, I moved around from her full soft lips to the nape of her long gracefully neck, and back again to her lips. Her legendary long gorgeous legs parted invitingly even though my hand never quite touched that magical area that was already hot and wet. Although not yet desperate for my touch, we kissed with an ever-increasing passion, tasting the wonder of each other. My kisses turned to little nips, not enough to hurt but sufficient to make her smooth velvety skin sensitive to my every touch and breathe, like a lightning bolt flowing across her. Moving along her jaw line, after what felt like an eternity, her sweet lips finally again graced mine, her tongue parting my lips as it probed deeper. With a quick thrust, her tongue suddenly pushed all the way into my mouth, filling it. As electric like charges coursed through her body, immediately making the connection to her pussy, a pussy that I knew wanted the same treatment. As we embraced the low and slow rumbles of thunder increased in intensity.
.
As I momentarily pulled away from her, I felt empty and yet so full of desire that nothing else could possibly matter. I gently lifted her arms above her head as I removed her sundress. As I lifted her dress my fingers traced lines up her supple body, lines that my mouth quickly followed. Her magnificent breasts looked spectacular in the thundering candlelight. When my fingers touched her nipples, her back arched, and a yearning moan escaped her lips. Yet before she could really wallow in that tingling sensation my tongue replaced my fingers on her breasts, licking and sucking the whole mound before reaching her tight nipple and encasing it in my mouth. As my sucking becoming more intense, she teased me by pulling away. Resolutely I moved towards her, trying to keep the connection.
.
Gently rolling her onto her side, I began tracing my fingers down her back, the light touch making her body twitch in response, all the way down to her beautiful ass. After briefly cupping each superb check, my fingers tantalizingly moved between her thighs and lightly brushed her damp pussy lips. Bringing my fingers to her mouth I rubbed them lightly across her lips so that she could feel and taste her own wetness. As if a mind of their own, my lips again to the nape of her neck, sending shivers through both of our bodies. Moving back to her breasts, my fingers played with her erect nipples, gently rolling first one then the other, slowly increasing the pressure until I was squeezing and pulling on them. With a moan, her body pushed back against me, rubbing against the hardness of my swollen cock.
.
Turning her toward me, I moved up and pressed my cock to her lips. Greedily she parted them, her tongue darting out to taste my manhood. Gently she licked me, running her tongue along my rigid shaft, before licking the tip. There was the smallest hint of my own excitement seeping out of my pee hole, the taste of which prompted her to slide her lips down and encase my flesh in her warm moist mouth. With her lips tight around my cock, she moved up and down my hard shaft, sucking and moaning for the sheer pleasure of it. Gently my hand entwined in her jet-black hair, guiding her rhythm and adding my own as I started to thrust slowly into her mouth. Again I moved away, my hands running down her body and between her legs, pushing them apart so I could lick her closely trimmed pussy as though lapping ice cream. My tongue moved up and down her slit, her neatly shaved pussy offering texture to the exquisite taste of her womanhood. The thunder and lightning was beginning to shake the beach house, but caught up in our lust, we were completely oblivious to the storm.
.
Her hips bucked as I began to gently suck her clit, now harder than any man’s hard-on. Gently by firmly, I spread her legs further apart. Starting almost at her ass, I slowly licked her pussy lips, my tongue briefly darting into slick wetness before continuing upwards to the top where I circled her clit. Her head spinning, over and over I licked upwards, yet never long enough in any one spot to give her relief. Then my tongue pushed right between her soft lips into the wetness. Although I didn’t go in deep, her reaction was intense, she screamed out from the sheer pleasure of it. As my mouth settled lovingly over her clit, my tongue gently flicked the little, but rock hard nub. I greedily lapped up the womanly juices flowing from her, swallowing every drop, in my quest to give her the best ‘face’ and the most intense orgasm that she’d ever had.

.

My fingers parted her delicate pink flesh and then entered the now soaking wet entrance to her pussy, the lips of which were now swollen by her own sex juices. Thrusting forward, she pushed herself gratefully onto them. Feeling another wave of orgasms building, she was desperate for me to push my tongue harder against the hidden but intensely swollen part of her. As I thrust my fingers inside her, I replaced my tongue with my thumb. Gently I circled her clit with my thumb, slowly at first but getting faster, as her body tensed. I felt her orgasms building them come out of her in thundering waves, crashing through her love walls, amid her loud cries and moans of ecstasy. A violent thunder and lightning storm was now rocking and shuddering across the landscape, trees and bushes bending yet not breaking. She moaned, “oh god, fuck me, now, fuck me,” so I removed my fingers and thrust my cock fully into her, gently at first. Back arching, as her orgasm washed over my rock hard cock, I gradually thrust deeper and deeper, before pulling out only to slam inside her again. My cock was perfectly proportioned to massage her g-spot with every inward stroke as I fucked her. She was screaming now as the intensity increased, and I continued to fill her in strong even strokes, her pussy pulsating around my cock. Our mutual grunts and groans escalated, as our rhythmic fuck thrusting made a squishing sound in her cum filled pussy, like a foot splashing in a puddle during a rain. Thunder crashed around the beach house and lightning exploded across the scene, and together we let out a final shuddering primal cry, as my blood hardened cock delivered a massive load of hot cum deep in the inner depths of her orgasm strained pussy. I continued with my hard thrusts, shooting more jizz into her, until my balls were spent.
.
Shaking but still strong, I returned to her pussy with my tongue, a pussy at this point was a quagmire of orgasmic juices. As my tongue invaded her inner most being, she laid back, moaning low tones. Reverently, I kissed her pussy, gently making out with the soft delicate lips as though it were her mouth. Then I slowly worked my way back up her marvelous body, kissing and licking her belly, then pausing at her magnificent breasts. Her nipples were erect and hard, and by now very sensitive. I ever so gently kissed her breasts and lightly flicked my tongue on her erect nipples. I continued to work my way up to her throat and neck; gently kissing every inch of her smooth velvety skin that I could get my lips on.
.
Finally, I returned to her full lips, where it all began. The storm was now rapidly subsiding, and a clean coolness now hung in the air. We made out like a couple of exhausted teenagers, as they sat facing each other on the bed, each with their legs spread wide apart. Never breaking her gaze into my eyes, she scooted forward until our crotches touch. Reaching down, she inserted me into still cum filled pussy. We each leaned back until our knees were in each other’s armpits, and then she reached for my hands. As we pull on each other’s arms, I’m driven deeper into her. For half an hour we remained that way, slowly rocking and moving me sensuously in and out of her. Sometimes we let go of each other’s hands and leaned back, but eventually grabbing hands and rocking again.

.

The sensations were both enduring and exquisite. Our loving movements were slow, careful, and varied. We did not tire ourselves or sweat. We experimented with different movements, slowly and carefully, savoring the strong and varied feelings that we were generating. Neither of us reached an orgasm. Each time we neared one; she paused so as not to end this joining of spirits.

.

Her scent was part of the experience. I had smelled her perfume before we began. To that heady aroma was now added a subtle, musky odor from her body, faint but provocative.

.

Eventually, she raised her legs over my shoulders and brought her feet together behind my head. “Now,” she whispered. Throwing myself forward, I rammed myself deep into her and began the powerful thrusts that quickly brought us both to explosive climaxes.

.

Spent, we drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.
.
A little while later, I woke up still in her sleeping embrace. The storm was over. The light rain that remained would be good for the garden that she so loved to tend for her mother. I brushed back her thick black hair from her face, and tenderly kissed her on her forehead. She stirred a little, kissed my neck, and nuzzled herself deeper into my arms returning to deep sleep. Looking at her peaceful, relaxed and angelic face, I knew then that I was looking at the most beautiful woman that I had ever known, or would ever know. We had been through a lot, together and separately. The couple of times a month that we spent together never seemed like enough time to be at each other’s side.
.
And I knew then just how deeply that I loved her.

.

.

The End…

No comments: