Saturday, March 29, 2008

encounter----part-1-of-1

Innocent Encounters

.
.
My name is Sherry and to all you that don't know me and I am a single 20-years old white female living in Dallas, Texas. Even though I’m an attractive woman at 5-foot 10, 145 lbs, 34C-27- 34, long shapely dancers legs, tight round butt, and long wavy blonde hair, I sometimes find myself not liking the real me. I've always thought of myself as a sexual freak possibility a nympho that has never really been satisfied sexually in my entire young life. I lost my virginity when I was 16 and all that I can remember is that it wasn't a very memorable experience. I have since tried everything that I can think of sexually or anything my partners could think of sexually and have come to this conclusion, I am never gonna be sexually satisfied. I want it more and more, day in and day out, 24/7, 365 days a week. I’m always so horny that I sometimes pick up men or women at random for sexual encounters at will.

.

Just last week I found myself with a married couple for sex. The husband was a very attractive 6-foot 3, 195 lbs, with a very nice 9-inches long and very thick un-cut cock, that filled my tight pussy up full and his wife, with the exception of her dark hair, was similar to me in both looks and build. She let me eat her pussy as her husband fucked my pussy doggy-style for what seemed like hours until I cummed. She had one of the best pussies I have ever eaten in my life and I have eaten a lot. She cummed in my mouth and on my face numerous times and each time I lapped it up like it was the ambrosia of a goddess, until she was dry.

.

Her husband’s cock was filling my pussy to capacity with each hard thrust. I went off like a machine gun, cumming over and over as he ferociously rammed his 9-inch cock deep inside my tight pussy. I could feel his fingers playing with my ass as he rammed his cock deep inside me. I love it when a man plays with my ass, but I have never taken a cock as big as his inside my ass. The biggest cock I ever had inside my ass was 7-inches so I was a little nervous about him fucking my ass. But I was in the moment so I unthinkingly told him to fuck me in my ass, slow and deep. He quickly moved from my pussy and drug it up my slit to my puckered ass placing the head of his cock against my sphincter, and pushed, slowly sliding the head of his big hard cock inside my tight asshole. Inch-by-inch, his cock slid inside filling my ass. I could feel the pain of his manhood; it felt like he was going to rip me in half. I immediately started cumming came over and over as he started to thrust his cock deep in my ass. With each in stroke, I could feel his big balls flopping against my pussy.

.

I desperately wanted to sink my face in his wife’s pussy but I was so overwhelmed by the feel of him inside me and I could only think of him at that moment. His wife must have sensed what I was feeling, because she swiftly slid down under the both of us and eagerly started to lick my pussy, as her husband continued to trust his big cock into my ass. My body trembled as I felt myself getting ready to explode, as his big cock plunged deeper and deeper into my ass. When I finally went off, it was like an A-bomb, I cummed so many times that I almost passed out from lack of fluids in my body.

.

I'd like to say that I have been back for more with this couple since our first fuck and each time it has been better than the first, but first I feel I need to share a little about how all this got started.

.

I lost my virginity when I was 16 to a friend of my brothers named, Barry. Barry was my first but certainly not the best, yet I give him credit for showing me the ropes, as you would call it. He had a fairly big cock at 8-inches and the thickness of it was also good. Now as for him being able to use it, unfortunately, he wasn‘t that good, but I made it work.

.

The first time we fucked was in my room when my parents where out of town on vacation, so we had plenty of time to get it right. I thought I would bleed more than I did, but it wasn't that bad.

.

When he first pushed his cock into my tight pussy, I nearly cried from the pain. I asked him to be gentle but he seemed not to be listening. I tried to fight back the tears and eventually, I was able to stretch and accommodate him inside my pussy.

.

He fucked my pussy hard and deep with ever thrust and I felt something in my pussy that I never felt before, I felt it shake, from the inside out and I really wanted more of that feeling. I know now that I was experiencing an orgasm. Barry continued to show me the ropes in different positions all over my room.

.

He tried to put his big cock inside my ass, but he had a hard time trying to make it fit. I had some lotion on the nightstand, so he grabbed it and put some on his big cock. He finally entered my tight virgin ass with one hard push that seemed to rip me apart. I could hardly breath as he had me pinned to the bed on top of me fucking my ass hard. I wanted to cry but I couldn't find the tears to do so. He really pounded away at my ass until he finally cummed inside my ass. I wish I could say I enjoyed his big cock in my ass, but the first time hurt too bad and I just wanted him to pull it out and stop.

.

We fucked a few times more but he moved away and I haven't seen him since. I remember him because he was my first and he showed me how to fuck.

.

.

The End…

No comments: