Friday, March 21, 2008

joke of the day.

Its that time of the month so here are some signs, suggestions and other little ways to get thru it guys...............
.
The Hormone Hostage knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his own hands! This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, or significant other!
.
DANGEROUS: SAFER: SAFEST: ULTRA SAFE:
.
What's for dinner?- Can I help you with dinner?- Where would you like to go for dinner?- Here, have some chocolate.
.
Are you wearing that?- Wow, you sure look good in brown!- WOW! Look at you!- Here, have some chocolate
.
What are you so worked up about?- Could we be overreacting?- Here's my paycheck. -Here, have some chocolate.
.
Should you be eating that?- You know, there are a lot of apples left.- Can I get you a glass of wine with that?- Here, have some chocolate.
.
What did you DO all day?- I hope you didn't over-do it today.- I've always loved you in that robe! Here,- have some more chocolate.
.
.
13 Things PMS Stands For:
.
1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4. Puffy Mi d Section
5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8. Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweatpants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
and my favorite ...
13. Potential Murder Suspect

No comments: