Friday, March 28, 2008

fantasy----part-1-of-1

My Fantasy

.
.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity and I’m Chris and I can’t wait until tonight. The husband and children of the woman I’ve been lusting after for weeks now were going to be out of town all weekend so I’m finally going to meet her. Alexia was a hot brunette that I met on Craigslist and over the last few weeks she’d really got to me. Even though I’d only seen her in pictures, her luscious lips still beckoned me to nibble and kiss them. With a deep sigh, I envisioned how great they would feel on my huge thick cock.
.
. …………

.

She was also thinking about tonight. What was she going to wear? It had to really look sexy. She wanted to really get Chris going. She wanted him not to be able to keep his eyes and hands off of her. She decided on a low cut white top with a short skirt. She decided to go without panties. The thought of her pussy not being covered was such a naughty thing for her to do.
.
She took a long shower and started getting ready. The time had surprisingly gone pretty fast and it was almost time for Chris to pick her up. She got dressed and took a quick glance at the mirror and loved what she saw. She is sure that he will be pleased with what he sees when she opens the door.
.
. …………

.

When I got to her house, I cautiously walked up to the door. I was a little nervous and a little anxious to see the woman that I’d been dreaming and thinking about everyday since I first came across her profile. I couldn't believe that someone like her was online. I wasn’t intimidated by her age, at 41 she was almost twice his age, but her red hair did intimidate me. The stereotype for redheads included ability to orgasm more or more easily than women of different hair colors. The hue has been long associated with passion and sexual intensity. There was a study done a few years ago that measured sensitivity and tolerance to pleasure. It compared subjects according to their hair color, eye color, and skin. It concluded that natural redheads with fair skin and light eyes were the most sensitive to pleasure of all the groups. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be man enough for her. But otherwise she was all he wanted, her red hair green eyes, big well shaped breasts, small cupid bow lips, freckles too. She was hot, sexy and just seemed to know what to say to get him going.
.
As Alexia opened the door, my fingers twisted possessively in her hair and tilted her head back. For one long electrically charged moment, we stared into each other’s eyes. Wrapping my other muscular arms around her, I kissed her. Her lips were hot and demanding under mine. Eagerly I plunged into the kiss, using my pierced tongue to restlessly savaging her mouth and meeting her demands.

.

Even though younger than her, she was very pleased with how he looked. He was 22-years old, stood 5-foot 10, short black hair, hazel green eyes, an athletic 160 lbs body, and the piece de resistance, a pierced tongue. She couldn't wait to see how the night was going to turn out

.

I walked her out to my vintage 85-corvette and opened the door for her. We had decided to go to a nice romantic restaurant in the next town so we wouldn’t see anyone that she knew. There seemed to be lots of chemistry between the two, a few intense glances between them and a few playful touches. The conversation seemed to flow just as easy in person as it had on the computer. She was really hoping that the night continued to be as good as it is now. It took her breath away.
.
After dinner, we took a drive and found a secluded spot in the park that had an awesome view of the moonlight reflecting off a small lake. We get out of the vehicle to admire the view. I Certainly liked the way she looked. I was watching her from the moment that her long, smooth leg swung out the door of the vet. A lady like her was worth watching, well worth watching. I liked the way Alexia moved, with an athletic and economical grace that wasted neither time nor energy. Her neat, sexy little body had just enough curves to whet a guy’s appetite, with all that amber hair, blowing away from a cool cameo face, brought much more interesting things to a young man’s mind than his grandmother’s heirloom jewelry. When I remembered that I had a blanket and radio in the back of his car, I went back and got them.
.
Soon we were lay on the blanket, listening to soft music and gazed up at the stars. It's a little cloudy but there are a few stars out. As Alexia tilted her head back to look up at the night sky, I leaned in and placed my hand on the back of her head and passionately kissed her. Strangely enough, it seemed like my essence drained out of me and into her. Experimentally I dipped my head, letting my lips cruise over hers.

.

Alexia trembled against me. Intrigued, I drew her lower lip into my mouth, teasing it with my pierced tongue while my eyes watched emotions come and go in hers. I felt her reluctance dwindle as she kissed me back with as much vigor as I had expanded kissing her. Laying her back, I continued to kiss her while I let my hand start to roam all over her body. As my hand caressed her firm breasts, I felt her nipples getting hard. I teased them through the material of her blouse. I continued down her body then ran my hand up and down her thighs inching ever so close to her yet to be discovered bare pussy. The closer I got the more turned on she was getting. Her body was coming alive under my touch. I was enjoying it as well because she can feel my hard cock pressing against her leg. I finally moved my hand under her skirt and parted her legs to find an uncovered her damp pussy waiting for my touch.
.
She gasped with a mixture of shock and delight when I slipped my hand between her thighs and my fingers expertly parted her soft pink lips and stroked her in a way that made her crazy with desire. As I my fingers gently danced inside her, I heard a sigh escape her lips, and it prompted me to kiss her again. As my fingers continued to pump in and out her hot moist pussy, she moaned mouth, her kiss becoming more frantic as her excitement grew. I then reposition myself between her legs and hiked her skirt up even higher. She watched as I lowered my head until my tongue reaches the desired spot. She threw her head back and just enjoyed all the great sensations my tongue was bringing out in her body. Shocked even as desire continued to course hot through her body, she looked down at head between her legs. The moment of clarity caused by her shock faded as she succumbed to her base desires. All restrain left as I teased and stroked her with my tongue, loving her with my mouth. When she felt bliss approaching, she called out, but I ignored her pleadings for me to join her, as took her to sweet paradise with my mouth. I loved the taste of her pussy, as I worked her clit. I flicked it some then took the big clit and sucked it until she moaned and shivered with delight. I wanted to work her over better with his tongue than any other ever had. I ran my tongue up and down and all around her pussy. She was quivering from all the electric signals my manipulations were producing. She was so hot from what I was doing that it wasn't going to take much more and she was going to cum all over my face.
.
I continued to work over her clit, as I pumped my fingers in and out of her sopping pussy when she let out a loud moan and pressed her pelvis tighter against my face. I could feel her legs start to shake and hear her moans of pleasure so he knew she was getting close to reaching the point of pure bliss. Her enthusiasm turned me on so much that I could feel the pre-cum oozing out onto the head of my cock. I loved that not only was she enjoying what he was doing to her, but that she was showing her enjoyment as well.
Although not readily discussed, many men, myself included, desire a complete sexual experience beyond just putting it in and getting off. We want a partner who is engaged, who responds to our touches and says so, who is interested in us sexually. I started
sucking her clit in earnest and finally brought her to her climax. Always trying to please, I remained there until her tremors started to subside, then I moved up to kiss her, letting her taste her own juices on my tongue.
.
Now she longed to get her hands and mouth around that big cock that has been pressing against her leg. When we ended the kiss, it presented the opportunity for her to loosen my belt and lower my pants. I grinned knowing that I was about to experience what I had been fantasizing about ever since I’d first saw her picture.
.
She knelt between my legs, and then looked up at me as she ran her tongue up and down my nice thick cock. She had never had such a nice cock before. It must be close to 9-inches, she thought as she teased its head with the tip of her tongue. Then she moved to the area right below the head of my cock before she started to inch my cock into her waiting warm mouth. I let out a groan as I felt her soft lips around my cock.
.
Oh god, her warm mouth was even better that I’d imagined it would be. As I sighed with joy, she cupped my balls with one hand while she guided my cock in and out of her mouth with the other. Caught up in the excitement, I reached down and placed my hand on the back of her head and used it to help her set the place of my cock pumping in out of her mouth. As I watched my cock moving in and out of her mouth, I can't believe how lucky I was to find this incredibly sexy woman. She was working my cock like a two-dollar whore. I have never had a blowjob done as well as she was doing it now.
.
Just as she was really getting into having her mouth around my cock that it started to rain. In seconds her white blouse was transparent, leaving nothing to the imagination. Knowing that I was getting close, she continued to work. She could feel the vein pulsating as I enthusiastically moved my cock in and out of her mouth. One more stroke and her hand on my balls sent the first stream of hot cum down her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could in her effort to catch it all. But she didn’t swallow quite fast enough, some escapes from her mouth.
.
She returns the favor and kisses me so I can taste my cum in her mouth. Pushing her down, I covered her body with mine. My hands ran over her body in a greedy effort to touch and posses her. Then my fingers were jerking at the buttons on her wet blouse in a desperate need to touch her bare flesh. As I stripped off her blouse the rain pours down on her body and she makes quite the sight. I’m still hard as I take her into my arms. I tore my mouth from hers and pressed it against her throat. Thunder and lightening lights up the sky as I revel in the sumptuous taste of her smooth velvety flesh.
.
We made love in the rain and it was the hottest thing either of us had ever experienced. I took her to levels that her body had never experienced before. It was so fantastic that I didn't want to stop making love to this woman that brought so much out in me.
With her ankles on my shoulder I pounded her pussy hard and to my surprised she could handle my girth and length. I watched as my cock drives savagely into her and her backside pounds right back at me. Realizing that she wanted me to be aggressive in bed, and not treat her like I'm some delicate little flower, I grabbed her hips to help bring us together. In college she’d had her share of athletes, and responded best to those who pull her hair, spanked her, someone who fucked her deep, hard and fast. I rise to the occasion and she’d never been so filled up. Her body is in sensation overload. I felt the walls of her pussy pulsate around my cock, sending me over the edge. With a roar I pumped her full of my cum. With a contented sigh, I lingered there enjoying the feel of my cock nestled in her inviting pussy. When I finally withdrew and we lay on the wet blanket until we caught our breath.

.

Little did we know that we were being watch and our antics enjoyed from behind a nearby tree. A young couple that happened along was catching glimpses of the pure rapture that had taken place a short distance away from them out in plain view.
.
We finally got up, grabbed our clothes and drove back to her house. As soon as we arrived, we ran into her house and jump in the shower. The warm water felt good to us. After we got out of the shower and toweled off, Alexia put our clothes in the dryer. She reminded me that her husband and kids were gone for the weekend and again invited me to stay for the night.
.
When we went to bed she wore nasty negligee just for me, when she blew me she gargled my cum in her mouth before letting some ooze down her chin and drip onto to her fantastic breasts before she swallowed. Then with cum coated lips she purred, " Honey, I need you to fuck my ass." I’d never taken a girl from behind, so she had to guide me. Once she’d guided me in and I was pounding her from behind, she reached down and played with her clit. It doesn't take much to bring her to another orgasm. When I am going to cum, she tells me, "Oh baby, cum in my ass".

.

Sated and exhausted, we slept so soundly and revisited the night in our dreams. It was a prefect ending to a perfect night of sheer bliss. He would never forget how incredible she made him feel after spending the night with her.

.

Hopefully, it's a glimpse of how good it will be between them from now on.
.

.

.
The End…

No comments: