Saturday, March 15, 2008

mother and daughter----part-1 thru 3-of-3

Mother and Daughter

Part-1-of-3

.

.

Like many children I came from a divorced or broken home. My parents ended their marriage when I was about 12 and shortly there after I was sent away to boarding school. Later my Father got married to Gloria, who had one child, Cindy. Cindy was a little younger than me by about 2-years.
.
Several years later I finished school and returned home to settle into what I thought would be a normal life. My stepmother, Gloria who was several years younger than my father was always at home. I don’t think she ever held a job and certainly never while she and my father was together. A few months after I returned home, Cindy came back as well for the summer. Now she was all of 17-years old and like her mother, was not very tall, about 5-foot 5, and filled out. Gloria and Cindy could have worn each other’s clothes and I will say this for the old man, he knew how to pick them. They both quite attractive with slim figures and nice firm 36C breasts and tight bodies, the only way I could tell them apart from a distance is that Gloria had blonde hair (bottle job) and Cindy was very dark brown. But other than that they were certainly mother and daughter and both head turners and knew it too.
.
My family had this thing about starting at the bottom, so I was put to work in the lumber company that my father and his father had owned. It was always hard work but it did have its benefits. Working outside all of the time I got buffed quickly and it wasn’t the kind of muscles that you get from the gym either, all natural. I must have bulked up some 20 pounds easy doing that hard manual work.
.
Gloria was a shopper and spent most of her time buying shit for either her or the house.

.

Dad was hardly home and when he was, they only fought, so really it was a good thing he wasn’t there that often.

.

Cindy didn’t have to work so she spent the first few weeks of the summer alone sitting at the poolside and laying out getting tan. She didn’t have any friends where we lived and really never went anywhere to meet people either. Always laying there reading a book and just chilling out was more her style of things. When we did talk she would go on and on about her all girls boarding school. I can tell you I certainly had lots of hard nights stroking my cock thinking of what those girls would do all alone and so far from anything. But that’s another story all in itself. After a few weeks home I took a weekend off and sure enough all of my friends had plans. So I asked Cindy if she wanted to go catch a movie and maybe a bite to eat. She was trilled to get out of the house, so we went off to town leaving my Dad and step mom to have their weekend battle royal. Cindy met me downstairs, and WOW, what a hot looking woman she was, when she wanted to be. I couldn’t take my eyes off her as she walked down the stairs wearing a tight fitting tank top and short shorts. It was apparent from the house AC that she was with out a bra, her nipple stood hard against the material of her top. I must say that wasn’t the only thing getting hard at the time either, my cock stiffened as she came down stairs.
.
So off we went to what proved to be rather unexpected but delightful experience. I can’t tell you much of the show, because between Cindy’s perfume and her hard nipples, I was barely watching anything else. After the show we opted to get some food and drove to the local teen spot. Cindy was highly noticed by the guys there as she walked in. We chit chatted really about nothing during dinner and on the way home she asked if we could go to the lake see the moon and the water.

.

Like a good big brother we went. Sitting there Cindy began to tell me all about boarding school again, this time however she went into detail about you guessed it sex. She told me that she’d never been with a guy and that the nearest male school was twenty miles away. She was still a virgin and had only let one guy feel up her rather nice boobs. And he was so new that he didn’t know what he was doing either.

.

She told me that eventually a few of the girls began to play with each other. Their playing consisted of mostly kissing and that sort of stuff, mostly because of being sexually frustrated. She claimed that she herself had even kissed a few girls as well. But nothing, she said, beyond kissing. She talked and the more she talked the harder my cock got. Before long it began to press against my jeans. I caught her looking at me a few times, but then again I am a mere male. Hearing a woman talk about kissing other women is always a turn on. She decided to toss out the gum she had been chewing, but instead of throwing it out her window she leaned across me to my open window. In the process she ended up right on top of my hard cock. With a shy giggle, she asked, “Okay what is that”?

.

I told her, “Well, it’s not a roll of quarters if that is what you are thinking”.

.

She smiled and then got very brave and whispered shyly, “Can I see it”?

.

I was shocked to say the least at her request and declined quickly. But she again told me that, “I’ve never seen one before, well not a real one anyhow”. And then began to beg, “I really just wanted to look. I simply can’t face another year at that school without seeing one,” with little more of a prompting.

.

I finally decided what the hell. I UN did my zipper and freed my monster from its cage. Now I am not a small guy, actually I have a rather good size tool and she gasped as I reveled my 8-inches of man meat.

.

“WOW, that is a lot bigger than the one’s I have seen in magazines” she said. “Is it always that hard, that color”?

.

I laughed and said, “No, it’s excited is all”.

.

Then she bent closer to take a better look. As she leaned down I could feel her hair flowing over my stiff cock. Without another word she slid her fingernails over it. When it twitched, she gave out an evil laugh, and said. “Hmmm seems like it like that a lot,”

.

“Well, it’s not dead,” I told her.

.

Then in a small voice she asked if, “Can I touch it again”.

.

In return I said, “Are you sure you want too”?

.

“Sure I am sure, please, I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t want to touch it,” she explained. Then without waiting for a response from me this hot little 17-year old had her hands wrapped around my stiff throbbing cock. “It’s so warm, I always thought they would be cold,” she said.

.

“Well, duh I wonder why it’s warm about a pint of blood flowing down there”.

.

“No wonder guys are so proud of them. I can feel it throbbing with power,” she sighed as her hands slid up and down its hard stiff length, then asked, “Is this what they call a blow job”?

.

I laughed and told her, “No, not hardly, it’s a hand job. A blow job is when a girl places her mouth over a guys cock and sucks it”.

.

She asked, “and guys like that”?

.

“Hell yeah they do!” I quickly told her.

.

So being curious about things, she promptly dropped her mouth over the head of my cock. I was freaking out now, here is my stepsister giving me head, then suddenly her rather nice boobs slid into my hand. Well nature took its course and I began to feel her up. Suddenly she began to moan and instead of pull off, started sucking more. So getting brave, myself, I pull her top enough to bare her breasts. When I cupped it, it was both firm yet one of the softest breasts these hands had ever gotten a hold of. I guess this got to her as well; she slid her whole mouth down over my cock. Sucking like a pro mind you for a girl that never even saw a cock until now and certainly never saw this one so up close and personal. I felt up her large nipples that were in my hands and began to pinch the one, she moaned and sucked ever harder down onto my cock. Before long I was putting one hand on the top of her head guiding her mouth fucking the other was in hand to boob heaven playing with her tits. She sucked and sucked and sucked some more.

.

I was getting close to cumming so I told her “okay you better stop before you get something else in your mouth”.

.

She removed her mouth and asked “well was that good’?

.

I told her “You suck cock as good if not better than I had ever had”.

.

“Really” she beamed proudly, “I didn’t know what I was doing. Well what happens if I kept going after you told me to stop”?

.

I told her “well I would have shot a load in your mouth”.

.

“What’s a load?” she asked like a little child with a new toy.

.

“I would have cum” I told her.

.

“Hmm” she said as she took off her top and freed those fine breasts. Her breasts are simply beautiful high; firm no sag with large nipples that are 1/2 inch long. Plunging her face back into my lap and impaled her mouth back down onto my cock. Not too long after that I could feel the rush of excitement building in my balls and knew that I was going to release. Placing my hand on the back of her head, I held her head down and without a word cummed and cummed and cummed some more, making her suck me down to the last drop.

.

She gagged some of it and some I felt rolling out of her mouth back onto me. But for the most part she took it all.

.

When I was ‘done to turn and ready to serve,’ I let her head up. With cum coated lips, she smiled and asked, “Well, how did I do”?

.

“Just fine Cindy, you swallowed that cum just like a fucking pro,” I told her. “Now, one good turn deserves another” and asked, “Have you ever had your pussy eaten out”?

.

She kind of hung her head, and said, “Just that one girl at school that touched and fingered me and she even kissed me there”.

.

I told her, “Well, I’ll do more than that, if you want”?

.

She said, “really”?

.

I told her, “Hell yeah, it’s the least I can do after that fine blowjob you just gave me.”

.

As she quickly shed her shorts and then her thong panties, I told her, “Lie back on the seat and spread your legs.” She promptly complied and I started slowly fingering her then. Then when I felt her getting damp, I started kissing her sweet very finely trimmed pussy, causing her lips to thicken with excitement. I told her, “Cindy dear, you have a lovely pussy.” As she giggled and wiggled her cute little butt, moved my face closer. First I slowly licked and teased it, and then slid my fingers inside of her. Cindy wasn’t lying when she said was tight, and now wet. As I worked down on her pussy giving it, its first good licking I continued to move two fingers inside her pussy.

.

I almost laughed when Cindy moaned and cried, “Oh my God,” as I worked them deeper inside her. I looked up once and saw that her eyes were closed tight and her hands were playing with her own breasts. Then I buried my face back to her pussy. With a scream, her whole body shook as she began to cum, and cum she did. I thought I broken the dam or something. Perhaps it was all that time with no sex that she’d had to build it up, but whatever, it flowed like a river. And I did my best to lick it all up. She laughed and giggled; finally forcing my head away from her pussy screaming, “Okay enough, enough I can’t take anymore.”

.

When I let up on her, she laid there nude, totally hot, and smiling from ear to ear. After a few minutes I told her, “Well, it’s getting late so we might need to be going”. She agreed and got dressed as I pulled up my jeans and we drove home.

.

She was very silent the whole way and then when we got home, Gloria was awake because my Dad had gotten pissed and left the house. That was his normal thing when he got really pissed off. As we passed through the living room, Gloria disinterestedly asked, “How was the movie”?

.

Cindy said, “Fine,” and then added, “Well, I’m tried so I’m going to bed, good night.” Then kissing her mom on the lips, up stairs she went.

.

Looking at me with a puzzled expression, Gloria asked, “Is everything alright with you two”?

.

With a shrug, I told her, “Sure, as far as I know”. I told her, “We went to the movies, then got a bite to eat, and then drove around for a while.” I did skip the part about her daughter sucking my cock and then me in turn eating her virgin pussy out. Somehow I just didn’t think I should tell her about that. I excused myself saying I was drained, which really wasn’t a lie since I had been drained out and upstairs I went as well. After showering to remove the evidence of Cindy’s blowjob, I went to bed. With a contented sigh, I drifted off thinking about Cindy and the naughty things and positions I would enjoy doing to her.

.

Wondering if in fact that blowjob was going to be the end of this sexual contact, I thought about what a good penthouse letter this night would make. Just before dawn I thought I felt someone climbing in bed with me. Attributing it to my own naughty dreams, so not thinking too much about it, I drifted back to sleep. I woke suddenly from my slumber, to the feel of a hand that I had felt earlier that evening, sliding up and down on my now growing cock. I opened my eyes to find a nude Cindy in bed with me, rubbing my cock and fingering herself at the same time.

.

She asked me, “Are you awake?”

.

“I don’t know?” I told her, “Are you really here?”

.

“Yes, silly,” she giggled, “I’m really here.” Then she went on, “I wasn’t able to sleep all night for thinking of it”

.

“Thinking of what?” I asked curiously.

.

Leaning forward, she gave me a kiss and then told me, “Feeling your cock inside me, I want to fuck you”.

.

I was still half asleep and wasn’t sure if this was a dream from last night or if any of this really happened. Then Cindy leaned down, kissed my cock and then worked into her mouth. I knew then she was serious about this, that it wasn’t a dream; she really did want to fuck. Before long the warmth of Cindy’s mouth had my cock was as hard as it ever gets. Stroking her hair, I thought, ‘ what the hell.’ With a smile, I laying her back to the bed, and then as I spread her legs apart, I asked, “Are you sure about this”?

.

She looked up at me and said, “Oh please give…

.

.

.

Mother and Daughter

Part-2-of-3

.

.

.

Cindy looked up at me and said, “Oh, please give me your cock, fuck me, fuck me now.”

.

What the hell, I thought, she not my real sister and she nude, wet and wanting to fuck me. So, with a smile, I slowly worked my cock into her. when she began to scream I responded by putting my hand over her mouth to stop her and avoid waking up Gloria. Somehow I didn’t think she or my dad would enjoy the thought of me fucking Cindy.

.

As I worked my cock in deeper, which took some time since she was in fact a virgin, her pussy began to open slowly and before long she was in rhythm with my pounding. Her big breasts swayed as I fucked her deeper and harder then finally I released my hand over her mouth to kiss her. She began to mumble, “How good it felt how hard it was”. When I sucked down on her nipples she moaned and sighed some more as I finally got my whole cock inside her. “Oh yes, fuck me” she said with a mild whimper.

.

As I got faster and deeper inside her I told her that, “You’re so awesome and your pussy is so wet.” She let out a louder scream, and at that, point I knew that she was cumming on my hard cock. Huffing and puffing, I told her, “I want you doggie-style”

.

She looked up and said, “What?” in between her panting with my thrusting inside her. I told her, “I’m going to flip your leg over my head, and then I want you to get on your hands and knees while I fuck you”

.

“Oh yes, I want that too,” she said. So I quickly flipped her over onto her hands and knees. Her tight ass was right in front of my face, as I placed my hands on her hips and really began to fuck her deep.

.

She screamed a little louder, causing me to stop for a moment to tell her, “You need to hold it down. You’ll wake everyone in the house and get us caught.”

.

“Ok, I’ll be quite,“ she said, “But fuck me please, fuck me.”

.

So I grabbed her huge breasts and while I pounded the fuck out of her, without a word I worked my finger into her tight ass.

.

She screamed, “Oh my God, I’m cumming!” Then she was quiet for a moment while I continued to pound away on her. Then she flipped her hair like a model does at one of those photo shootings and looked over to me telling me, “Give it to me, fuck me like I am your whore, make me your bitch damn it!”

.

This was so fucking hot, that I really cut loose. Not giving her a moment to rest, I fucked and fucked and fucked her as hard as I’d ever fucked any woman I had been with before. I patted her ass and she began to scream, “Yes, that’s it fuck me! I am such a slut, fuck me harder.” By now I was completely unaware of how loud we had gotten and really at that point the only thing on my mind was taking her and taking her now. I grabbed her shoulders forcing her to take all of my cock. Then just before I cummed inside of her, I thought to myself, fuck no rubber, so I quickly with drew and shot my load over her tight ass and across her back. She fell forward from exhaustion.

.

With a tired grin, she looked back over her shoulder and kissed me, then told me, “I have to get out of here before we are caught”. Then she quickly got her PJ on and slipped out of the room.

.

I worked up a big hungry need for food that later I went downstairs to get something to eat. I was surprised to find Gloria and Cindy, both in their robes, sitting in the breakfast nook off the kitchen, both looking upset. Gloria started it right in on me, “Okay, I just saw something that really upset me.” I thought to myself, oh shit; I am in for it now. She saw me deflowering her little ‘baby’ girl. Then Gloria spoke up again, “I don’t know what to say to you two. Do you know what you were doing?”

.

I told her, “Well, it just sort of happened is all.”

.

She said, “Well, you both need to go to your rooms alone and let me think about what I am going to have to do about this.”

.

I thought to myself, climbing the steps, about what kind of shit I was about to be in, what my dad was going to do, all of the worst things that could happen.

.

A few hours later I heard a knock on my door and opened it to find both Gloria and Cindy standing there in the doorway. Gloria asked, “May we come in?”

.

When I told her, “sure” and they both walked inside. Then with sadness in her voice, Gloria told me that for the longest time my dad hadn’t been taking care of his business at home. At least, she added not with her. She said that she was upset not only to see us fucking but also to think of how she wasn’t getting anything either. So she and Cindy had decided that the best way to resolve this and take care of certain pent up issues was for me to fuck her. Well you could have knocked me over with a feather. I mean seriously, Gloria wanted me to fuck her like I had her daughter just to get even with my dad, whom she suspected of fooling around on her and to insure all of our silence on this matter.

.

There would of course to be some ground rules about all of this, first that no one was to ever know anything about this and secondly that I never fuck Cindy again. At this point I would have fucked anyone to avoid the amount of shit I was under and its not like Gloria wasn’t a hot looking lady herself. So I thought for all of 2-seconds and said, “Fine”.

.

“There’s one more thing,” explained Gloria, “Since I got to see you fucking Cindy, I’m going to let Cindy watch us fucking.” Again I thought of my options on this, and thought, ‘Okay, now this really is a penthouse letter of the week,’ and then silently nodded my head in agreement to her terms.

.

I asked, “Are you both serious about this?” As Gloria stood there silently staring at me, Cindy reached around in front and removed her mother’s robe, pulling it off her shoulders to reveal that her mother was in fact nude. I looked at them and said, “Well, I guess you are.” As Gloria continued to stand before me, I could see right off where Cindy got her looks. Gloria was no less well-endowed breast wise as Cindy, and her breasts were even better than I’d imagined, full, firm and with stiff nipples, her stomach was flat, and hard, to say nothing of her great hips and a nice firm ass despite her age. Her ass was to die for round, pouty, tight firm, the kind that you want to eat it because of the shape and. They were like a pair of twins that could wear the same clothes.

.

When I stood up and slipped off my sweats, my cock sprang up and stuck out as hard as a rock. I couldn’t help smiling when I heard Gloria gasp, “Wow you are hung aren’t you? You’re bigger than your father is, that’s for sure.” Amazed, Gloria reached down and grabbed my prick and slowly drew herself towards me. As Gloria brought her firm breasts up against my chest and rubbed the head of my cock against her crotch, Cindy closed in on us. As I enjoyed the attention, I though, ‘Well, I’ve had the young one, let’s see what the older one can do.’ I reached out and put my arms around Gloria and held her close to me feeling her stiff warm nipples against my chest. I kissed Gloria forcing my tongue deep into her wet hot mouth. I reached up and began to touch her breasts and teasing her nipples. Nipples that were in fact larger than her daughters, and really the only difference I could tell from the two. Her body was tight and her pussy shaven smooth unlike Cindy who had a much-defined trim job going. Gloria was working my cock up and down as I slid my finger inside her, hearing her moan and telling and feeling of her already extremely wet pussy.

.

Without a word she dropped to her knees and began to slide her tongue up and down my cock before putting her mouth over it. Between the two they both seem to study at the same school of cock sucking, Gloria however enjoyed removing it more from her mouth and licking and grasping my balls into her hands. Anxious to learn, Cindy watched intently as her mother sucked down on my cock.

.

As her mother worked, I reached over and undid Cindy’s robe, letting it too fall to the floor. With one hand cupping her mothers breasts and the other on Cindy’s breasts, I had my hands full to say the least. Gloria stopped for a moment and looked up to see what I was doing. Then with a little grin, she asked Cindy, “Did you suck him off too?” With her eyes closed in ecstasy, Cindy sighed and excitedly shook her head up and down. When Gloria said, “He has a great cock Cindy,” Cindy again nodded her head animatedly.

.

Then I got brave and thought, ‘what the hell,’ as I slid a finger into Cindy to see what she would do and what Gloria would do. As expected, Cindy moved forward and Gloria continued to work her hot little mouth onto my cock. I don’t think she really cared to be honest. As Cindy swayed blissfully on my finger, I told her, “I want you to show your mom how you like to suck cock too.” To my surprise, she immediately dropped to her knees and sort of pushed her mom’s mouth off me. When Gloria released my cock from her mouth, Cindy went right to work on it, sucking like she did before.

.

As Cindy sucked my cock, Gloria stood and kissed me. And what a kiss it was, too. She stuck her tongue deep in my mouth as my hands went up and down her naked body. Gloria moaned and sighed as we kissed, and then when our mouths parted I looked down and watched Cindy working hard on my cock. I told her, “Cindy, put your fingers in your mom’s pussy.” without breaking her mouth grip on my cock; Cindy slowly worked her hands up her mom’s thigh until her fingers were close to Gloria’s pussy. Then, as I watched, Cindy slid her finger inside her own mother’s pussy. I swear if there was ever a time I wanted to just blow my load that was it. Knees weak, Gloria fell against my body as her own daughter’s fingered her embroiled pussy. Gloria grimaced and moaned, but allowed Cindy to continue as I put my arm around her and we went back to kissing.

.

Then Gloria broke away to let out a scream that she was cumming, and loudly too mind you. I told Cindy to, “Stop sucking my cock and lick her mom’s pussy.” Then with a wicked smile, I added, “I want you to tastes her cum.” shockingly she did what she was told to do. Again the surge of my near explosion was high, but I held back as I reached one hand out and began to fondle Cindy's firm breast. As I rolled her hard nipple gently between my fingers, Cindy went to town on her own mom’s pussy. Lips wrapped around her mother’s clit, she reached up and cupped her mother's full firm breasts and began to squeeze them as she rolled her mother's nipples in much the same way I was teasing hers. I could not speak for almost a minute; I just kept staring at these two hot women, mother and daughter enjoying the pleasure of their bodies.

.

With a laugh, I asked her, “Is your mother’s pussy wet?” then without waiting for an answer, I pushed her face further onto her mother’s pussy. I asked Gloria, “Do you liked the way your daughter licks your pussy.” For an answer, she just moaned with excitement.

.

When I told Gloria to get on the bed and lay on her back, Cindy released her pussy to allow her to do it. As Gloria got onto the bed, her legs start moving slightly apart so that I could see the moisture glistening on the lips of her pussy. Crawling between her legs, I hungrily made my way down her hot body licking and sucking her breasts as my hands and fingers played with her sweet wet pussy. I joyously licked down her flat belly until my tongue reached her wet cunt and I spread her pussy lips with my tongue and drove it deep into her slippery vagina. Gloria had a great looking cunt. But the drapes didn’t match the carpet; she’d shaved off all the hair on her pussy lips, leaving only a small dense patch of dark kinky hair on her mound. I spread her legs further and pushed two fingers into her cunt as I began to tongue lash her erect clit.

.

After a few minutes I felt the Cindy’s mouth back on to my cock. Suddenly, my dick was like iron and I wanted to fuck Gloria's hot pussy. But I was determined to make her cum before I fucked her, so I continued to eat her pussy until I felt her climax. As my tongue stroked her pussy, Gloria began to tense up, her climax approaching. As she began to quiver with an orgasm, Gloria screamed again that she was about to cum. once more and I licked and sucked and slide fingers inside her. With that I swear the whole room shook as she screamed for high heaven. “FUCK. FUCK, damn it I have never cum so hard,” she screamed. Then as she withered and moaned in orgasm, Gloria cummed with a gigantic gush and wet my face with her sweet sticky juices. After her bone-jarring climax Gloria slowly collapsed.

.

.

To be continue...

.

.

Mother and daughter

Part-3-of-3

.

.

As Gloria lay back and relaxed, I rubbed her smooth pussy, watching her whole body shake. I rose up stroking my hard cock and I asked her, “do you like what you see?”

.

“Oh yes, but I want to see it inside me, I want to feel it deep in me,” Gloria pleaded. I made her spread her legs far apart as I got prepared to mount her.

.

I told Cindy to lie on the bed next to her and watch me fuck her hot ass mother. Cindy lay directly next to Gloria, her legs spread as well. As I lowered myself onto her mother, she reached out and started caressing her daughter’s breast. I gently rubbed her pussy, opening her slippery lips and inserting first one then two fingers into her tight young cunt. I rubbed her clit with my thumb as Gloria continued to fondle her daughter's breasts and rub the stiff erect nipples. I heard Gloria moan as I pushed the head of my fully erect cock between her hot pussy lips. I couldn’t help myself, I let out a low moan as my cock entered Gloria's hot slippery channel. She gasped and then with a whimper screamed, “holy shit that damn thing is hard,” Then Gloria smiled and wrapped her legs around my hips, taking my full 8-inches into her hot tight pussy. Once Gloria was fully impaled on my cock, I began to gently thrust in and out of her hot wet pussy.

.

I told Cindy, “watch me fuck her, watch me fuck her like she watched me fucking you out.” As I began to pump Gloria’s wet pussy, I watched her large boobs jiggle with the thrusting. I asked her, “How does it feel? How does my cock feel in your tight pussy?” She merely screamed as I fucked her, not making words, just sounds as she begged me to make her cum. I looked over and saw Cindy rubbing her own pussy, making herself wet. I told her that, “Your mom needs to taste that hot pussy,” and instructed her to, “Sit on your mother’s face.”

.

Gloria now somewhat dazed, shook her head as if to say no, but I told Cindy that, “If you ever wanted this,” holding my cock for her to see, “You’ll do as you’re told.” I made Cindy to, “Straddle her mother’s chest and lower that pussy down onto your mom’s mouth.” Gloria resisted saying the least, but I guess it’s hard to fight when you have a cock banging your brains out. Cindy lowered her pussy directly onto Gloria’s mouth. Gloria gagged, but had little room to move even though she was struggling to get away. As Gloria attempted to slide up to remove herself from out from under Cindy, I pushed Cindy’s pussy down tighter on her mom’s mouth. Then as I smacked Cindy’s ass, I snapped, “Make her eat your pussy, bitch. Make her eat you until you cum all over her face.”

.

Cindy dropped down on her mother’s face, and then began to sigh as Gloria was forced into eating her own daughter’s pussy. I pumped, and pumped hard into Gloria’s pussy, rubbing her swollen clit as I excitedly watched her eating her own flesh-and-blood’s pussy. Smacking Cindy’s naked ass hard enough to leave red welts, I pushed her face further down onto Gloria’s mouth, despite Cindy’s efforts; Gloria kept shaking her head to avoid eating her pussy.

.

I decided the only way to get what I wanted was to show Gloria that I can do with out her. So I ordered Cindy off her mother’s mouth. Grabbing her, I drug her over to the edge of the bed facing her mother, who was still lying exposed on the bed. Taking the back of her head, I forced Cindy to look down at her own mother’s nakedness. Then I asked her, “What do you think? Wouldn’t you just love to eat that pussy?” Trance like, Cindy shook her head up and down and then with my fingers still twisted in her hair, I forced her face directly to her mother’s wet freshly fucked pussy. Gloria moaned as was trying to move away, when I got behind Cindy and mounted her dog-style once again.

.

Between Cindy’s body weight and mine, now Gloria couldn’t move, but Cindy sure could. With a passion, she dove deep into her own mother’s pussy tongue fucking it like a bitch in heat. I grabbed her hips and forced my whole body down on her, driving my cock in all the way to my balls. Smacking her ass and I started calling her names like, “whore, bitch, slut, cock sucker”. The more names I called her, the, hotter she got, and the better she fucked. Looking over Cindy’s shoulder, I could see that Gloria was already cumming, the juices flowing from her pussy. I asked Cindy, “Are you ready now?

.

She yelled, ”Yes, oh god, yes, I’m ready.” Then I took my cock out of Cindy and flipped Gloria across my lap with her naked butt exposed to my hand. I spanked her firm ass three times, my cock getting harder by the minute. Frantically, she that say’s she always wanted me to spank her, so that I could see her tight bottom. Smacking her ass a few more times, I pushed back on the bed onto her hands and knees, half on top of Cindy. When she looked at me, I told her, “I’m going to fuck you like I fucked your slut daughter.”

.

Flipping around so that her butt was pointed up at me, she answered, “Yes, yes fuck me like that. Fuck me anyway you want to. Make me do anything you want.”

.

With a little smile, Cindy looked up at me from between her mother’s creamy thighs and grabbed my cock. Then spreading Gloria's swollen pink pussy lips, she placed the head of my hot rock-hard cock into her mother’s pulsing pussy. As I hunched forward, ramming my cock deep into Gloria's hot wet pussy, Cindy started sucking on her mama’s clit.

.
Gloria climaxed almost immediately but I kept up my pounding pace deep into her slit until she was close to another climax. Licking my finger, I slowly pushed it up Gloria's twitching asshole just in time to make her climax again. I started to cum as I watched Cindy's legs thrashing around signaled she had also reached orgasm. I pumped my sperm deep into Gloria's hot vise like cunt as Cindy licked up the overflow of my passion from her mother's hot slippery pussy. I withdrew my now withering prick from Gloria's hot cunt and continued to finger fuck her asshole, as Cindy enthusiastically licked and sucked my cock clean.

.

Cindy now demanded my cock, so I had them reverse positions with Cindy now on top and Gloria underneath looking up into her daughter’s pussy. Hungrily, Gloria stroked my stiff prick and guided me into her daughter's hot wet pussy.
.

Once I had buried my cock balls deep in Cindy's hot wet slit, I began to probe her asshole with a finger. Meanwhile, Cindy had her mouth firmly planted on her mother’s pussy and was sucking and licking her mother’s engorged clit, while I banging away in Cindy's tight hot cunt. As Cindy was eating Gloria’s cum filled pussy, she pulled her mother’s legs up and started probing her cunt and asshole with long firm strokes of her supple tongue. I felt the, by now, familiar feeling of Cindy‘s cunt and ass clamping down on my cock and finger as she approached an orgasm. Pushed over the edge, I pounded my cock up her cunt and flooded her pussy with another load of sticky cum. At almost the same time, she and Gloria both twisted in orgasmic bliss. Then spent, the ladies lay on their sides and gasped for breath. When they recovered, they began to slowly lick each other’s pussies as I watched and enjoyed the show.

.

Soon my cock began to rise again, so I moved around to Gloria's cunt and began to probe her hot slippery cunt while she continued to lick her daughter's sweet pussy. I spread Gloria's ass and began to finger her tight ass pucker while I slowly pushed my cock in and out of her wet pussy. Cindy grabbed Gloria's ass cheeks and spread her mother’s ass open even wider, as if inviting me to fuck her there. When I pulled out of her mother’s pussy, Cindy grabbed my cock, and unable to resist tasting her mother on me, took it in her mouth before placing the throbbing head at the entrance to her mother’s pulsing rectum. I slowly pushed into Gloria’s hot tight ass, bringing a moan of pleasure to her lips. Once her sphincter had stretched and I’d forced my full 8-inches into Gloria's hot ass, Cindy began to tongue fuck her mother’s hot pussy while she fingered my asshole in time to my pounding strokes deep in her mother's ass.
.

Looking at Gloria, I saw that she had her thumb rammed up her daughter's cunt and her index and middle fingers deeply up Cindy's asshole, a grip much like holding a bowling ball. Mean while, her face was still between her daughter’s legs and tongue was lashing furiously at her daughter's stiff protruding clit. Getting a better grip on her hips, I continued to fuck Gloria's asshole until she climaxed twice and I filled her tight little asshole with my sperm.

.

Gloria begged me to fuck her daughter's hot asshole, so when I pulled out I moved quickly to Cindy's shapely rear.

.
Excitedly, Gloria spread the cheeks of her daughter's butt, and pushed the head of my still swollen cock up against Cindy's pink puckered asshole. Cindy's ass felt hot and tight as I pushed past her sphincter and started probing her rectum with long hard strokes, burying my cock to my balls with every thrust. Soon Cindy was nearly incoherent as her anal induced orgasm swept through her body. When it started, her asshole clamped down hard and I felt like I had my cock in a velvet vise. The pressure was too much, it pushed me over the hump and made me climax, I filling Cindy's hot ass with a load of my sticky juice. I continued to fuck Cindy's tight rear as I watched Gloria's face fill with pleasure as her daughter worked her magic on Gloria's cunt and asshole, bringing her mother to another massive climax.

.

Even with all this stimulation I found I was unable to get hard right away, so I sat and watched for the next few minutes as mother and daughter continued to pleasure each other. After they had eventually wound down their passion a bit, we all slept together for a while, and then woke up and I fucked both mother and daughter again before they left. When dad came home, he was his usual grump self, and none the wiser that I was fucking his wife. I have continued to fuck the ladies at every opportunity, sometimes individually and sometimes together. Gloria’s other daughter will be coming in from California for a visit in a couple of weeks and it’ll be interested to find out if she likes sex as much as her mother and little sister. I'll let you know if I live thru that experience.
.

.

.The End …

No comments: