Thursday, March 27, 2008

teams----part-1-of-1

Change Teams

.

.

She puffed a new Virginia Slim cigarette to life, as the stubbed out remains of the last one lay dying in the snow. Her coffee was hot and more than welcome in the early morning cold. Since the dawn of time, she had taken her first cup outside while she smoked her breakfast. Usually, this practice was curtailed in late fall, but not this year. Her quiet time was needed more now, in the frigid New England winter, than ever. There was much to work out in her mind.

.

“I still don’t believe I did it,” she said breathlessly into the cordless phone. “How did I know this was going to happen? I didn’t cause any of this. Well, I didn’t start it, anyway.” Then once again, she laid out the whole affair for her girlfriend.

.

“Well, I had lost all that weight, remember?” she stammered in the combative tone she was developing toward the whole issue. “Well, Crystal had come over with some of the clothes she wanted me to try on. Yes, she and Carl went on that cruise... Right, some things from that trip and a few other things she had she just wanted to see me in. Well anyway, I had gone through most of the stuff. Some of it was gorgeous, Amy, and some were really nice, but just not me. You know how Crystal is our styles are different. “

.

“Well, you see, we were up in my bedroom. I was standing in front of my mirror she was bringing the stuff over for me to try on, She had just brought me this lovely red dress. Mind you, I’m just standing there in my panties and bra when she stops and says, ‘You know, Linda, you have a marvelous figure for a girl our age.’ Just like that. I mean, I didn’t think anything of it at the time. I just took it as a compliment. I blushed a bit and told her to ‘go on.’ When I reached for the dress, though, she held it back a bit. I still had no idea what was going on when I saw the look in her eye. I was still trying to figure it all out, right up until the moment she leaned over and kissed me.”

.

“Well no, she didn’t stuff her tongue down my throat like a man. It was a soft kiss, like a little breeze on my lips. I was so shocked that I just stood there like a dummy, wondering what was going to happen next. Imagine my surprised when she kissed me again, and worse, I let her. I remember thinking that it felt so good to be kissed right then. And when her hand slid over my shoulder, well Amy, it was just one of those things that once it starts you’re powerless to stop it.”

.

“Well once, when I was a little girl. I kissed a friend of mine on a dare from some boy, but that’s all it was. I didn’t think much about it at the time. But Crystal was actually trying to get me right there, and I wasn’t doing much to stop her. I shuddered a bit when she undid my bra and let it fall. I think I was kind of excited to have her see my bare breasts. I know my nipples were hard, but it never takes much for that. Especially these days, since Tim isn’t much interested in sex anymore. I remember, too, that her hands felt so soft on my back…. Nope, it wasn’t like being with a man at all. It was so much softer, and gentler, just the way I’d always pictured sex would be when I was a girl growing up. And let me tell you this, Amy, that Crystal is one hell of a kisser.

.

Never in my life have I been so excited by just kissing. Her fingers twisted in my hair, tilting my head so that my hair tumbled back as she turned my face up. Then her mouth was on mine again, savoring a deep, dreamy kiss that left me so weak kneed that I almost couldn’t stand. My arms linked around her neck, my muscles quivered and I couldn’t think, couldn’t resist. What defenses could there be against passion wrapped so softly in sweetness? I could feel it all over me. Every inch of my skin was alive. I didn’t want it to ever stop, and at the same time, I was wishing it had all never happened.”

.

“No, I didn’t know what prompted her, at the time. She just took a shine to me and that was all she wrote. I’ll tell you, though, I was more than ready when she helped me out of my panties. I mean I was making a puddle on the floor like I had peed myself. Crystal was sucking on my tongue and had her hands on my breasts and my fanny and everywhere but...there. And I wasn’t an angel either. I didn’t think it was right that I be the only one nude, so I started to undressing her dress.”

.

“I tell you Amy, I swear that woman doesn’t wear a stitch when she goes out in the sun. All her skin was tanned. I have to admit, it was pretty thrilling to think that she went around in her birthday suit where people could see. But that was nothing compared to the feel of her nakedness against mine. I was about ready to have an experience when her nipples grazed across mine. I grabbed on to her to hold myself up when the first wave washed over me. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to stop this. I just prayed to God I knew what I was doing. Then I let her lead me over to the bed.”

.

“I swear to God, Amy Gaye, if you tell the world my private business, I’ll never speak to you again. …Well no, but I just want to make myself clear...Yes…. Yes dear, I’m sure you wouldn’t. Well, I’m not a kid anymore. It’s not like I don’t know how, but this was totally different. There was no man taking the lead, only Crystal showing me how to make her feel good. She kissed me on the breast, and then held hers to my lips for me to do the same. It took me a second to get used to the size, me only being used to putting Tim’s thing in my mouth and all. But once I got the hang of it, I was like a hungry baby. She must have had all the boys’ heads turning when she was a girl, and maybe not just the boys. I could tell she had been a real looker when she was young. I couldn’t get over how soft everything felt against my own skin. I could have stayed there for days, but Crystal asked me to roll over.”

.

“Nope, I didn’t know what she wanted, at first, then I froze up when I found out. Only once had Tim ever kissed me down there. At the time, I had liked it a lot. But Tim and I had gotten very drunk one night and couldn’t drive home afterward. We had gotten a room and pretended we were other people. That man had me hooting and hollering that night. I’d never been like that since, until Crystal. She made me spread my legs real wide, and lay her head between them. I started to pat her hair, you know, to make it seem like I was doing something too. But when she started working me over, all I could do was grip the bedspread and arch my back and try not to scream. It just felt too good, Amy, too good. I was panting and puffing in no time, and all tense too. When she made me go off, I damn near ripped my best sheets. It took forever to catch my breath. Then she asked if I would do that to her.”

.

“Damn right I was scared. Not that this whole thing didn’t have me in a panic the whole time, but my God, I wasn’t no lesbian. I hadn’t the slightest idea what to do down there. Then I remembered how she had just made me feel. I wanted to at least return the favor. So I started pecking around until I had an idea of what was what. Actually, I was just gathering my courage. I had to close my eyes when I first touched it with my tongue, like I was going to get bit or something. Well I got bit, all right, bit by the love bug. And let me tell you something, all those men that don’t bother with a girl like that, they are all missing the boat. A woman who’s excited like that tastes better than any gourmet meal that I’ve ever had…made… or heard of. Once I got started I went at that poor girl like I was The Big Bad Wolf trying to eat her all up, or something. At first I kissed it all over and then I put my tongue in her and licked. The next thing I know I’m licking everything that seemed to wanted to be licked.”

.

“Yes Amy, I swear it’s the God’s honest truth. And as for Crystal, she was wiggling around so much she about broke my nose. She was just a carrying on to beat the band, and making so much noise, I expected the whole Police Department to come busting through the bedroom door at any minute. Then when I stuck one of my fingers in her and that did it, she went off like a rocket to Mars. I just scooted back and watched until she was done. I’d never ever seen a girl, well, you know. It was fascinating. I only hope I looked so good. I couldn’t help but give her a small peck on the forehead when she was done. It was just so pretty, and all, to watch. We’d barely gotten dressed again when Tim got home, I hustled the poor dear out so fast that she forgot her purse. You should have seen what happened when I took it to her that evening.”

.

“Yes, Amy… Yes dear. I don't believe it either, no, none of it. I still can’t believe that, after 38-years of marriage to Tim, that I left my husband for another woman.”

.

.

The end…

No comments: