Saturday, March 22, 2008

guy----part-1-of-1

I Acted Like a Guy

.

.

Law school makes you horny. Trust me, it really does, especially the first year. If you don’t believe me, on the last day of August, try hanging out in front of a law school, and listen in on the conversations. If they’re not about how tough classes are, they’re about sex.

.

Getting back to the story, what I meant to say is law school was no different for me. Especially being depressed with the prospect of another three years wasting away my life in school pounding the books, well that made me quite the horn-ball. Add that I was still working in the same restaurant since high school, and well, you get the idea.

.

It was Thanksgiving night, 2004. I had just finished my shift at the restaurant, and didn’t want to go home to an empty dorm room. So even though I wasn’t old enough to drink, I headed for this bar that I’ve always gone to. Grabbing a stool at the bar, I immediately ordered a drink. Soon, of course, a man started speaking to me, a 30-ish Palestinian man. I don’t normally talk to Arabs, but he seemed nice enough, and like I was horny enough.

.

So thirty minutes later, we were making out in the bathroom. ’Classy,’ I know, and very becoming of a future lawyer. It was everything I needed or wanted: just a good time, not having to deal with the headache of thinking, something that gave me the opportunity to forget for just a little that I would hate the next three years of my life.

.

And of course, things progressed. After all, we had the privacy of the bathroom. Soon, there came the question 64 thousand question, “Will you suck it?”

.

Such a romantic proposition it was hard to turn down, but I did not pounce on it right away. Instead, I pondered, how many girls in their twenties, at this very moment, all across the world, were being asked to give a blowjob in a semi-public place. And why should it always be expected of the girl? Shouldn‘t it be just as commonplace for a girl to demand the same treatment? And so, even to my surprise, a sense of fairness got the better me, and I mechanically retorted, “How about you go first?”

.

This started a mini-debate. He had no problem going down on me, but he added, would I then return the favor? I thought about it for a while, would I? No, I concluded, this situation had become far too sleazy than I had thought, but of course, I was young and drunk so I wasn’t thinking straight. Yet, I was now curious, very curious for some reason, in my experiment. Would a guy be willing to go down on a girl in a public bathroom? So I said that I would have no problem going home with him after we finished in the bathroom.

.

“OK,” he replied suspiciously. And then he actually got down on his knees, on the dirty bathroom floor and before I knew it, his head under my skirt. Pulling down my panties, he hesitated for a few seconds to admire my beautiful mound, it was swollen and screaming to be kissed, licked, sucked, fucked or anything else for that matter. Obviously in awe, he spread my swollen lips and inserted a finger into my pussy. Then he buried his face between her legs and tried hard to lick her dry, but the juices kept flowing as if I was trying to drown him.

.

I couldn’t believe it, he was doing it, and doing it well, what I had requested. I won’t lie, I had a good time, but mostly I found it hysterical. I had scored one for females everywhere; I got a man to act like a slutty teenage girl.

.

When he finished, he got up with a ridiculous (shiny) grin on his face, and asked me if we should head to his place now?

.

“Sure, but I have to use the bathroom first. Why don’t you go wait for me at the bar? When I’m done I’ll come out and we can go.”

.

Approving the plan, he happily left the bathroom. As soon as he did, I took off out the back entrance. I ran, actually. When I got into my car right in front of the bar, he was looking towards the back, so he didn’t see me as I sped away. As I headed home, I wondered how long he’d wait for me at the bar.

.

So should I feel bad? After all, he was sleazy enough to make out with a strange girl in the bathroom. A girl who he had continuously bought drinks for in order to get her drunk. Perhaps I was no angel, but neither was he. Then again, I did break one of the commandments I lied about sex.

.

I’m going to hell, aren’t I?

.

.

The End…

No comments: