Friday, March 7, 2008

walk----part-1-of-1

Moonlight Walk
.
.
The evening was beginning with a soft gentle breeze coming in off the gulf, the feel of the coolness on my bare skin was heaven, as Cassandra and I walked, hand in hand down the deserted beach, listening to the soft crash of the waves, and going nowhere.
.
The thought of her next to me, the feel of the soft skin of her hand, the smile when she looked up at me were like some sort of hypnotic drug throwing me into a trance that was dominated with thoughts of her.
.
The beauty of her bronze skin, soft and smooth under the bright moon light, the wonder of her beautiful green eyes, as they lit up when she looked up at me and smiled with her lovely angelic mouth, and the longing for her touch. I was in heaven.
.
She moved with the grace of a gazelle as we moved silently down the beach. Eventually we pause there on the beach and turn to face each other, Cassandra’s lovely green eyes holding my gaze. Cassandra looked so pure and innocent, standing there on the beach in all her glory like a bronze goddess, that there were tears in my eyes as I took her in her arms. Cassandra immediately raised her beautiful beaming face toward mine. She had the sexiest most erotic mouth, with pouty full lips. Our first kiss was so gentle that it was almost chaste. But there was fire in both of us, so the next kiss was more intense. Cassandra’s mouth was eager, as she probed my mouth with her tongue. Pulling her closer to, I kissed her sensuous lips, making love to her mouth with my own. I could feel Cassandra’s animal passion through her skin in that embrace, a prelude to the raw emotion that was to come. For about 10 or 15-minutes we made out like teenagers with no intimate contact but our arms around each other’s necks. As I reach up and cup her beautiful face in my massive hands, and she again touched her soft sweet lips to mine, kissing her gently. I could taste Cassandra’s breath, feel the moisture on my lips, and hear her soft sigh as our lips meet. And as we stood there holding on to that slow lingering sensual kiss, I felt a familiar burning in my loins begin, I wanting, a need to be one with her, to have our bodies joined in a loves embrace.
.
She stood there with all the grace and poise of an Egyptian princess. She was so beautiful that she literally took my breath away. The bright moonlight enveloped her body in a mystical glow like that of an angle, a glow that accented the crown of medium brown shoulder-length braids. She was tall and slim with long muscular legs like a ballet dancer and had such small delicate breasts, that she wore a bra strictly for decoration.

.

When I could finally breath I lower her to the soft cool sand and lay next to her, hardly breaking our kiss. I saw a sheepish grin come across her face, and a desire in her eyes. Slowly, gently I kissed her sweet lips. My tongue traced the outline of her full ruby lips, and traced the lines of her face, allowing my tongue to taste the sweetness of the skin along her neck. I heard her softly gasp.
.
Between kisses, we gazed at each other, looking directly into the other’s soul. Caught up in mutual lust we came together again. This time like two teenagers at the drive-in experimenting for the first time, my hand crept up and I felt her nipples harden as I caressed her breasts through her bathing suit top. As the kiss continued, like a hormone driven teenage boy I discretely started slipping her top off. I was pleased to see that her delicate breasts were capped by quarter size dark brown areolas. Like a giggly teenage girl, Cassandra acted like she didn’t know what I was doing. I wondered who’s seducing whom, when her hands wrap around my head and she gently pushed, forcing my lips to nuzzle her breast. As my hand moved up and cupped her breasts, I leaned down and feasted on Cassandra’s succulent breasts. As my eager lips close around her already erect nipple, Cassandra gave a little gasp and started breathing heaver. Her eyes kind of glazed over as her head fell back on the sand and she surrendered her breasts to my magic lips. As my tongue traced little circles around her nipples, I felt her back arc up as if wanting me to be a little rougher.
.

I love the scent and the slightly salty taste of her soft skin. In my excitement I started kissing her stomach. As I tenderly kissed my way down to her inner thighs, my hand slid under her bottoms and I slip them off. I sighed with pleasure as I felt her pubic mound against my face. Cassandra’s legs were spread wide, exposing her woman to my scrutiny. Her slightly parted legs drew my eyes to closely trimmed hair between her legs. I’d never been with a black girl before, so when the moon moved from behind the clouds, I saw that her pubic hair was finer than I expected and was trimmed so short that it was almost a buzz cut. Awe struck, I could only stare. Raising her arms above her head, Cassandra stretched like a cat. Then with a mischievous smile, she reached up and twisted her fingers in my hair and pulled her face down to her crotch. My tongue slid slowly and softly up the center, tracing the outline of the outer lips. Then with a wanton moan, my tongue danced up the length of Cassandra’s slit, the tip parting her lips and slipping slightly into her, tasting her essence. The sweet taste drove me to the edge, almost making me cum. Then my tongue slips up her slit in search of her clit. Finding her swollen clit, hard, erect, wet, and wanting, I moved quickly to cover Cassandra’s pussy with my mouth. I heard her moan as her hips arced up to meet me. I was soon going absolutely crazy with nothing but pure, unbridled animal lust. As I kissed, sucked, licked Cassandra’s tender swollen pussy. As my tongue began to flick it back and forth, Cassandra screamed in pure, raw, lust. Her horny pussy loved this new attention and wasn’t satisfied with just a little, she was immediately franticly humped my face. Overly eager for the promised orgasm to come, Cassandra clamped her thighs around my head.

.

Finally I got my Cassandra's swollen clit between my teeth and with both hands on her ass I wasn‘t going to let go. Angrily, she worked her hips as she tried to fuck my mouth with her clit, like a man would with his cock. Frantically, I sucked her clit like it was a miniature cock. Her fingers tangled in my hair as her muscles tensed in anticipation of release. Her urgency was shocking, but not unexpected. Cassandra was almost out of control bucking and was fucking my mouth in a way I never thought possible when finally her moment arrived. She howled like a she wolf baying at the moon, as her pussy walls quivered and contracted. Then she forcibly flushed the built up hormones from her body in a mind warping orgasm. One last scream and Cassandra was still.

.

The only visible signs of her arousal were heavy breathing, flushed cheeks and her areolas getting darker and her nipples turning into hard little pencil erasers. I keep her between my lips for a while, softly sucking and licking. Then I rise up and see your beautiful eyes from between your legs...and I slid up so our lips meet...you are out of control...you grab my head and grind your lips into mine.... your tongue probing deep into my mouth...your hips swaying from side to side and arcing up. Unable to wait any longer, I moved further up between Cassandra’s outspread legs and put the red-hot blood-engorged head of my cock against the slippery pink lips and slowly and carefully pushed into her.

.

“Yes, oh god yes,” moaned Cassandra, “Fuck me!”

.

With two strong strokes, I impaled her till the whole of me is buried deep within her. As I plunged my cock in and out of her, I could feel her tighten around me and I marveled at the feel of her hot wetness tightly clutching me. There was no attempt at gentleness as my pent-up lust took control, as my erection pumped in and out of her boiling pussy. Caught up in the excitement, Cassandra reciprocated every move, accelerating her movements to match mine. Hunching her hips, she insured that I penetrated her as far as possible. Her eyes still closed, she had a smile of contentment on her face as I moved faster and faster. As I work my way in and out of her, I gently kiss her neck and caress her breasts. As I pound my cock into her, harder than before, I lean down and stare straight into her eyes. It wasn’t long until I heard her cry out and felt her shudder as her orgasm coursed through her body. As Cassandra cummed, she wailed in ecstasy, the feeling of her pussy rippling around my cock stimulated me to move even faster as I, too, sought release. Grasping her magnificent globes in my hands, I franticly drove my raging erection again and again deep into her body. Digging the fingers of my other hand cruelly into her shoulder, I violently rocked her body in time to my frenzied lunges. At last I felt that familiar gathering as my balls prepared to blast their load of spunk up my rock hard cock into Cassandra’s quivering pussy.

.

I moaned as I felt my cock pulsate with the first rush of jism exploding out of my balls and into her body. I slammed my crotch repeatedly against her crotch as load after load of my spunk coated Cassandra’s insides. I don’t have any idea how much cum I pumped into her, but I know it was several minutes before I finally I stopped. I slide limply out of her as I collapse down on to the sand beside her. I weakly pulled her over and placed her head into the crook of my shoulder. Then we both just lay there limp from exhaustion, my hand softly stroking her hair and feeling the smoothness of her face. With a sigh I whisper, "I love you."
.
The magic of a moon light walk...
.
.

The end…

No comments: