Sunday, March 9, 2008

steam----part-1-of-1

The Steam Room

.

.

It had been a long hard week, so I was looking forward to the next hour or so. I didn’t get to Midtowne Spa very often, so I planed on taking full advantage of the giant hot tub and the steam room. The hot tub is as big as a small swimming pool and is built with a grotto theme. At one end they even have a rock cave with a waterfall cascading across the entrance. You have to pass through the waterfall to get into the cave but the water is warm and refreshing so it feels good. Most people have a tendency to stop and let the water massage their tired muscles as they enter the cave. After enjoying the hot tub I got out and stepped over to the steam room.

.

As I walked into the steam room, I sensed that someone else was there. After a moment my eyes adjusted to the fog and I saw Jack seated against the far wall. Jack wasn’t exactly a friend, just one of the guys I saw around the spa and occasionally chatted with. His eyes were closed, and his towel was open, as he slowly stroked his cock. I was so shocked by his seeming lack of concern about being seen, that I just stood there, enthralled by the sight of his shapely, cut cock. It appeared to be a good 8-inches and very, VERY thick, with a huge plum shaped head. Suddenly Jack opened his eyes and smiled. " I wondered how long it would take before you came in here," he said. "I've been planning this little meeting for several weeks, but I could never get the timing right.”

.

Then he kind of held his cock out and asked, ”What do you think?"
.
For a minute I was literally speechless. Then, without any hesitation I stepped over to the bench and began to slowly lick the entire length of his shaft. With a laugh, he pulled my head up by my chin. With such ferocity that I was caught completely off-guard, Jack pushed me hard against the sidewall. Looking into my eyes and obviously seeing the lust building in me, he ripped off my towel and began deep-throating my hard cock. In seconds I was powerless moaning like a little bitch because my knees were so weak I almost couldn’t stand.

.

I exploded inside his mouth but he kept sucking and massaging my balls until I was completely drained in every sense of the word. I slumped down on the adjacent bench and tried to catch my breath.

.

When Jack sat down beside me, I immediately looked down at his incredible tool. The head was swollen and fluid slowly ran down the length of his thick shaft. I knew I wanted him more than anything. Reaching out, I gently took his nut-sack in my hand and pulled him to me. Leaning over I began to kiss his big pre-cum coated head, before opening my mouth and trying to engulf its length. The first couple of times I tried to take his entire length I almost choked, but slowly I found the right rhythm. It was incredible. I could feel him growing even harder in my mouth with each passing moment. As my mouth bobbed furiously up and down his shaft, Jack’s breathing becoming faster.

.

Then with a low sorrowful moan, he delivered all of himself into my mouth. I don't really like to swallow but things were so intense that I drank it down as if it were nectar. He continued to throb and feed my newfound hunger until his muscular thighs began to quiver. Finally he pulled away and sat next to me, leaning back, exhausted.
.
We sat in silence for a while, then still saying nothing I got up and I went to shower. Adjusting the water temperature, and stood under the water and let the needle like spray massage my tight shoulder muscles. And then, after a couple of minutes had passed, Jack was suddenly there with me, caressing my body and stroking my tight ass. As I relaxed I began to feel him pressing against me. I looked and saw he had placed a condom on his cock.

.

For me to let a guy take me anally, he has to be quite long, like Jack’s 8-inches. The long smooth strokes of a big cock feels so much better than the quick, choppy motions made by a guy that has a shorter cock. Also proper lube and foreplay is key. Try sliding into a hole that's not relaxed and lubed, you aren’t going to be getting it again soon.

.

Jack seemed to know what he was doing, because he played with my hole for a long time to get me really relaxed and properly lubed up. He had soon worked up to 3-fingers in me in no time. Suddenly Jack moved up behind me and slammed his cock into my ass. I gasped, but no real pain, just a little discomfort for a few seconds. Bending me over, Jack nailed me for what seemed like forever. I stroked my cock as this new sensation overtook my reason. He was slow and gentle until he knew I was ready to climax, and then he increased the speed of his movement and we cummed almost simultaneously. By the time he was done, I’d cummed twice, and was as limp like a rag doll. Slowly we extricated ourselves from each other’s grasp, finished our shower, and went our separate ways.

.
What a weekend that was. We've never talked about it, not one single time. We simply continue to meet in the steam room, knowing that one day we will add another lover to our private world.

.

.

The end…




No comments: