Tuesday, April 1, 2008

anniversity----part-1-of-1

Our Anniversary

.

.

Well it has been 2-years now since we met and started our relationship. So he calls me and tells me he is taking me out of town for the weekend. Franticly I ran around the house getting all my clothes up. As soon as I was packed I jumped in the car and head for his house. He was waiting for me looking ever so handsome in his hiking shorts and plain old t-shirt.

.

He threw his bag in the back seat, hopped in the front and off we go for a long 3-hour car drive into the mountains. When we finally arrived I was so excited to get there that I can't even keep my hands to myself. I run through the condo looking around, taking notes of places that I can bend over, lie down, or simply get on my knees for him.

.

I honestly was so tired from the long drive that I all I really wanted to do was just sleep. I quickly hopped into the shower and got all soaped up. I washed my body, paying close attention to my now swollen clit. When I was done, I jumped out of the shower and dried off.

.

He was lying on the bed watching, so I walked around the room naked so he could look at my naked body. He loved my body, and the way it curved in all the right places. When I sat down on the bed to rest, he amorously pulled me down beside him.

.

He couldn't keep his hands off of me; all of a sudden he was eagerly licking my nipples, gently squeezing my firm breast. Then he was moving his strong hands sensuously down my soft sweet smelling body, feeling every inch of me.

.

He rolled me over to kiss my back. He licked my back all the way down to my ass. Nibbling on me a little.

.

Sitting up, I started biting on his nipples. After squeezing and biting his nipples, I started kissing my way down his ‘wash-board’ abs stomach. Stopping to work over his belly button, I licked my way on down to his warm patch of hairy love spot. I just love the way he doesn't shave his cock and balls. I slowly licked the head of his cock and then my mouth slipped over the warmth of his of his cock and my lips formed a tight ‘O’ around the shaft of his hard cock. Clamping my lips tight, I got so excited moving my mouth up and down his shaft that I grabbed his balls to feel them in my hands. He just kept shoving it down my throat.

.

It made me so wet to feel his cock deep in my throat. Without taking his cock out of my mouth, he grabbed my legs and pulled me over on top of him. We ended up with him flat on his back, with my knees planted on either side of his face, and with my dripping pussy was right above his face. It was an incredible experience of tongues and hands. This allowed him to lick my trembling flesh, causing my whole body to shake with excitement, when he stuck out his tongue and flicked it across my swollen clit. By the time he started fucking me with his tongue, the results was pure dynamite, I was dripping pussy juice all over his face. When I went off it was so mind-blowing that I couldn’t stop myself, he had me cumming over and over again.

.

When I couldn't handle the intense feelings anymore, I pulled away from him.

.

Once I caught my breath, I reached down and spread his legs. Then I lowered my mouth and started sucking his cock like it was a bomb pop waiting to melt in my mouth.

.

Raising his legs even higher, I moved my tongue down the crack below his balls and down to his ass. Eagerly I started licking him all over. When I tongue fucked his ass, it made his cock jumped with happiness.

.

He pulled my head closer and I licked his shaft from the head to the base. I sucked on his balls again and then moved back to sucking his cock. I slipped my lips to the tip of his shaft and tasted his pre-cum. Then I took the head of his cock in my mouth and before I knew it, half his cock was in my mouth and I was sucking away.

.

I pulled out and when we kissed I could taste myself on his lips. When the kiss broke, I climbed on top of him and went for a ride. As I rode his thick hard cock up and down, I couldn’t help but think that it was perhaps one of the biggest cocks I’ve ever had. As I continued to slide up and down on his large member, I leaned forward and begged him to tweak and suck on my fully erect nipples. He was moaning very loud when he clenched my nipples between his teeth, I started pumping his cock like there was no tomorrow. Before I knew it, I was cumming all over him. He was hanging on to my hips as hard as he could and I was squeezing his cock with my pussy.

.

He flipped me over and climbed on me from behind. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, as he entered me with one deep thrust. His lovemaking turned into something sweet as he slowly fucked me deeper and deeper. And he continued to fuck me slowly until I pulled his face to mine and whispered to him to FUCK ME as hard as he could. Then it turned into something primal as I met him thrust for thrust. All at once I was cumming over and over again with every forceful thrust he was driving into me. Soon, he couldn't help himself and he was exploding in me, filling me up with his cum. I could feel his cock jerking in my dripping pussy and we held each other as we cummed together.

.

We rolled over and he held me till I fell into dream world. I woke up the next morning refreshed and ready for the day. I can't wait till the next anniversary…

.

.

.

The end...

No comments: