Thursday, April 17, 2008

college fun----part-1-of-1

Just visiting a friend (college fun)

.

.

I was a sophomore at UTA, Austin and I was back in Arlington visiting a female friend who went UTA, Arlington. I met my female friend, Josie and a few of her friends at one of the party houses around the campus. My attention was immediately caught by one of her friends, a blonde with a nice body with a more then a handful for breasts. She had on tight jeans that showed off her ass and a low cut shirt that showed more then enough cleavage.

.
When Josie introduced me to all her friends, I knew exactly whom I wanted to talk to, and her name was Kim. She was about 22-years-old, 121 lbs, blonde hair, cute, 34 D, and have a flat stomach and looked in pretty good shape, with a great personality. And, lets not forget her hazel eyes. They say that people with hazel eyes are very lovable and that they are really hot and are awesome to be around. They don't enjoy 'pet names' and they don't care what other people say or think. People with hazel eyes are lovers and love to party. Being around hazel-eyed people is very satisfying because they love to please. Kim was friendly and asked me all the routine questions about where I went to school, what’s my major and such. After talking with her for a little while, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. The party was so crowded that when I came back I couldn't find anyone I knew, so I got myself a beer and found a chair to sit in. I sat there for about 5-minutes until my friend Josie and her friend Kim found me. When they found me, Kim immediately hopped on my lap. As she sat there, Kim asked, “Do you mind if I sit here?”

.

Naturally I said, “No.”

.

I was in a daze. Music was playing and Kim was grinding her ass against me. She asked if I like it, and I responded with a simple, "Eh, it’s not bad," even though I loved it. She started to grind harder and faster and before I knew it I was sporting a nice hard cock and Kim got the pleasure of feeling it as it grew.
.

She asked, "Oh what’s that."
.

"Maybe,” I answered, “You’ll find out later."

.

With a giggle and smile, she said, "Hopefully I will." Then she continued to playfully grind on me for about another 15-minutes. Then Josie said that she was getting tired and bored and wanted to leave. I was only at this party for an hour before Josie and I were leaving.
.

When Kim joined us we left and walked back to their dorm, I couldn't help but stare at her shapely ass, and admire the way it swayed gracefully from side to side as she walked. When we got back to the dorm Josie said that I would sleep on her floor, but before I could even say that’s fine Kim said, "Oh, he can just sleep on my futon." I was somewhat surprised that she would say that since I had only known her not even an hour. Leaving Josie to sleep in her room, Kim took me by the hand and led me to her room.
.

She said that her futon would be a lot more comfortable than Josie’s floor and I agreed. Once in her room, she changed into her pajamas right in front of me. As I watched, she started by taking off her blouse and then her bra. I couldn't help myself, as soon as they were exposed, I told her how nice her breasts were. I had a hard on, as she continued to put on her little show. As she lowered her pants, I saw that she was only wearing thong panties. It made my cock even harder when she bent over right in front of me to pick up her pajama bottoms. Before she could put them on I told her that I doubted she would need those tonight. She turned around and with a wicked little smile, said, "Oh really?” Then she laughed as she walked over to where I was sitting on the futon and straddled me.
.

We started to make out and when I ran my hands up her body and squeezed her breasts she started to moan. Sensuously I then ran my hands down her body to her ass and cupped her firm cheeks. When I moved my hands down to her thighs, it made me even harder. My breath caught in my throat as I pulled off her thong and she was standing in front of me totally naked. Dropping to her knees, she unbuckled my pants and slid them off. It felt so good when she did that because my erect cock felt so constricted inside my pants. As soon as my cock was free she started to suck me off. but that didn't last too long because she was so horny that she wanted it in her pussy instead of her mouth. I was still sitting on the futon, so she jumped onto my cock and started to ride me cowgirl style.
.
She said, "I don't even care that you don't even have a condom on because it felt so good."
.

After I started to move my hips and fuck her, Kim’s breasts were bouncing up and down and hitting me in the face. As I was fucking her harder and faster, her moans got louder and louder. It felt so good to fuck her raw that I cummed after only about 5-minutes. When I told her that I was about to cum, she jumped off and put my cock into her mouth just in time for me to fill her mouth with my hot load. She swallowed it all. Then she lifted up her head and leaned forward to give me a kiss. She said it felt so good but was disappointed that she didn't cum. I told her to suck my cock a little until it got hard again and then she could jump back on it. She did and in less then a minute my cock was hard again and we were fucking even harder and faster; her moans turned to yells and her tits were bouncing up and down and slapping me in the face. It was hard for me to grasp on to a nipple with my mouth and suck on them. We ended up fucking like that for 40-minutes or so non-stop and she came 3-time times and on the third time we came at the same time and I finished inside of her. Her pussy was dripping of a mixture of my cum and hers.
.

We slept in her bed naked, and about 4-o’clock, I wake her up by jabbing my cock deep into her cunt. By the time she realized what was going on I was about to blow my load. Afterwards we almost passed out from exhaustion. The next morning we had a quickie before I drove home.
.

Every since that day whenever I visit my female friend, Kim and I would fuck at least once. And sometimes I would go to that college just to fuck Kim and I wouldn't even see my female friend from high school.

.

.

The end…

No comments: