Sunday, April 20, 2008

proof----part-1-of-1

Proof

.

.

This time I know for sure, and the best part is that you don’t know that I know. Not this time. I’ve been especially careful not to let it show. I have you dead to rights, and I’m not going to tip my hand until I’m damn good and ready.

.

You think you are so smart. You think you have it all covered. You should, you slut. You’ve had enough fucking practice. Where did it all start, huh? Was it really the guy you used to work with? Was he the first? I was so close that time. All I needed was one more meeting to finally get some proof on you. That’s always been the problem, hasn’t it? I could never prove my suspicions to you. That’s why I never brought them up, but I have you this time, bitch.

.

I’ve had you within my fingertips a few times, but always screwed it up somehow. I just missed you at that hotel downtown. Where the hell did you find him? Did you like being the bad girl the cop arrested? Did he take you into custody? Did he strip-search you? Did he make you submit to a humiliating body cavity search? I bet you loved it, you friging slut. Did he find anything on you? I wouldn’t put it past you to plant something for him to find. You always were a sick, kinky little trollop.

.

And that summer at the lake. That one was really smooth. You had me so buffaloed, right up until the end. How could I have guessed that you two did it in the public shower house? And you tried to get me to believe that that scent was just the ocean. How stupid do you think I am? But it still wasn’t enough proof, I have to catch you in the act, so there is no way you can deny it.

.

But it’s not like you aren’t going to give me another opportunity. You just can’t help it, can you? You have this inborn need to be a trashy slut, don't you? How many guys are you up to now? More than I know, I’m sure. Did you throw me a curveball somewhere to keep me guessing? I wouldn’t put it past you, you’re a devious one, but I’m going to get you this time.

.

Was the last one your first woman? No, there was that one you met at the gym. Now that was a piece of art. I had no clue for the longest time. It took me forever to figure out that you changed direction on me. Was she the first woman you ever fucked, dyke? Did you tear her panties off with your teeth and eat her rough and raw? Were you ‘the boy’ or was she? I bet you were. You always did fuck like an animal, savage, mean, hungry. But you would have had to use toys on her, wouldn’t you? I could see you with a plastic cock, making her pussy stretch for you, relishing her moans and cries of passion. Oh yeah, I’m sure you were ‘the boy’ in that one.

.

I got you this time. I got you right here and right now. I even remembered my camcorder this time. I’m going to have more than enough evidence to shut your freshly fucked ass up once and for all. I’m just going to settle in and watch this show for a while, vile as it may be. The more explicit that shots I can get, the more I can make you crumble under the weight of the evidence. Just for the record, I told the night clerk, at the motel where I found you, what I was up to. I sang him my sad tale of woe and tipped him $20 not to call the cops on me, unless I decide to kill you and this greasy fuck you have with you.

.

My God, did you really go out of the house wearing that? What the hell is wrong with you? That red tube mini dress just screams ‘I’m charging this poor fool for this fuck’. He loves the whore look, doesn’t he? I can see nothing but lustful glee on his ugly mug. Jesus, sweetheart, are you really that desperate for cock? This guy is short, bald, ugly and definitely not your best work. But who cares? This is the one I’m going to catch you with, and this is the one I’m going to hang over your head like the Sword of Damocles. All the better that he is repulsive. The more humiliating I can make this, the better I’m going to feel about it. Ah, but I need to fetch my popcorn. I see the show’s about to start.

.

Wow. I’m amazed that you two didn’t get arrested. I can smell the alcohol coming from you two drunks through the window. Wouldn’t that be a hoot? How would you explain getting arrested with your latest fuck? Huh, cunt? I think that would serve as sufficient proof, don’t you? However, I see that you didn’t. So I guess I’ll have to endure your little ‘Passion Play’, so to speak, if I want the kind of proof I’m looking for.

.

Ho hum. This is getting tedious. I did get a very nice shot of him lifting your dress over your head. Didn’t I buy you those panties on Valentine’s Day a few years ago? I see that you had to give up on wearing a bra. Not your worst thought. You always did have very nice breasts, even though they’re baby chewed. Your little bald man seems to be having fun with them. Are you playing ‘Momma’? He seems the Oedipal type. Oh tell me you aren’t going to suck his dick, that flaccid piece of meat byproduct? Oh honey, you’ve just lost all sorts of perspective, haven’t you? How does it feel to have your nose on his hairy balls? It can’t be too enjoyable, he doesn’t strike me as the type to bathe much. But what does it matter? It all makes for lovely film, and damaging evidence.

.

You are a very beautiful woman in the nude. I know you don't think so; hell your self-esteem is probably why you are such a wanton harlot. But I do so love the shape of your body. Not thin, but not out of proportion anywhere, just plenty of room on the playground to stretch out and have fun with. You carry yourself very well too. I must give you that. Watching your plump ass sway as you walk is a treat in itself. The slight bounce to your breasts is very exciting too. I’ve seen how the men, and not just the men, look at you in public places. I’d look at you that way too, if I weren’t so busy trying to catch you.

.

Ah, doggie-style, your favorite position. Appropriate for a bitch, I think. Does he feel longer than he looks? He doesn’t seem like he could reach very deep inside you. I know how deep you like it. We’ll have to discuss the basketball player a bit, after I let you have it right between the eyes. I know for a fact that I never made you make the face I saw that night. It would be moderately interesting to get your take on that one. It would be good for a sick laugh, at your expense, anyway.

.

I can see that you are now fully wet and stretched, and therefore enjoying your little fuck. I see you rubbing your nipples against the bed sheet. That’s a neat trick. I wonder were you picked it up. Maybe I’ll make you tell me, when I lower the boom. I’ll let you get a bit closer, but I’ll be damned if I’m going to let you get off. I believe the moment has come for me to nail your freshly fucked ass to the floor. An extra $30 to the clerk got me the spare key. Surprise!

.

You should see your face. You are so, how you American’s say, ‘BUSTED!’ I caught you bent over and spread like peanut butter. Your wet pussy was so open and exposed; the doctor who delivered you couldn’t know you that well. But I was a second too late, I see. I can see you griping the side of the bed, trying not to scream into that pillow. You’re cumming, you filthy slut. I guess I should get some money shots to go along with the action ones I shot earlier.

.

But your Don Juan is suddenly as limp as a board. I guess you were too busy to catch his face when I answered his ‘Who the fuck are you?’ with ‘Her husband.’ I honestly didn’t think he could run that fast. You know what? I’m going to call the cops and have him arrested on indecent exposure charges. I just hope he doesn’t stop and get dressed before the officers find him.

.

As for you, why let conquered and very ready, pussy go to waste? I might as well slam you one last time while I can. And I don’t mind if I do slam you a good one. God knows, in five minutes, there will be a much different atmosphere in here.

.

I see no need to be gentle and considerate about this one. After all, you’re in no position to argue the point. I’m going to use your breasts like handles and slam my cock so deep into your body you’ll go crazy and cum all over me. How’s that for deep, bitch? Do you feel filthy enough? Do you even have the common decency to be embarrassed? Probably not, so lets turn up the volume a notch. My cock is plenty wet now, so I think I’m going to fuck your asshole. Why not? I’ve got free reign here. What are you going to do, object? Excuse me a second while I splash a load of hot cum up your ass. There, that’s nice. I’m feeling much better about this whole thing now. I’m the master of all I survey, and what I survey is your face buried in the blankets on the bed. I lean over and slap down the Polaroid’s I took of you and your lover. Leaning a bit further, I whisper in your ear, “Better luck next time.”

.

You laugh out loud and then sigh. Then, for no apparent reason you shout, “God, I love this game.”

.

.

The End...

No comments: