Wednesday, April 2, 2008

bad mood

I'm still in a bad mood. I went out for a couple of hours Friday night. When I got home a little after mid-night I was tired and went straight to bed. Around 1 the next afternoon, I decided to grab my new portable DVD player and take it with me so I could watch a movie while I ate lunch. I kept my new DVD player in a black bag by my bed.When it wasn't there, I checked to see if I'd left it in my car. On the way back in I discovered that a new bottle of Jack was missing. I won't go into why but even though I can't prove it, I know that the alcholic parolee staying with my next door neighbors did it. When I talked to the lady next door she told me that he'd been stealing drugs and money from her too. She said that she'd tell the manager that she was kicking him out, so the manager could ban him from the mobile home park....I checked with the manager later and she hadn't told him. We had a big fight about him and now I am no longer friends with the family.I can't understand their attitude. Counting the ex-con there are 4-adults living there. the mother gets around $500 from SS, the girl friend gets $300 a month for helping the old lady. They save scrap metal and the son does odd jobs for me for extra money for food and cigarettes. Now he no longer wrks for me and I will no longer be giving them a ride to sell their scrap metal. I'm always amazed when someone 'cuts off their nose to spite their face.' So far I'm missing my portale DVD player, a small am/fm radio, a new pack of a dozen AA batteries, my polarid camera, and my 5 th of Jack. The funny thing is, its not the loss of stuff that up-set me. It was having my 'personal-space' invaded. For 2-days I was too angry to even talk to anyone.......eventually they will NEED something from me and the help won't be here.

No comments: