Friday, April 18, 2008

virginity----part-1-of-1

To Marie the girl I lost my virginity to in 65

.

.

It was a nice day out, in the mid 60's and sunny. It was such a nice day that my buddy Wesley and I decided to ditch school and head over to six Flags Mall. So there I was at Taco Bell at the food court inside the mall and I turn around and I see you talking to my buddy Wesley. As I was walking back you went back to your table where you and your friend were. Wesley told me that you thought I was cute and that you wanted to know my name. So I waved you to come sit next to me. When you came over I noticed a gang sign tattoo on the inside of your middle finger, and another one on your ankle. I asked what it was and you gigglingly told me it was nothing. I asked you how old you were since I was 17 going on 18 and you said you were 17 as well. Before I left we exchanged beeper numbers.
.
Our first date we went to see a stupid movie at the Tinseltown Movie theater at Six Flags Mall, where we snuck in because neither one of us had any money. After that we went to your place where you were staying there with your friend that you were with at the mall. Her mom I think owned that apartment complex right off of 54th and Cicero. We had sex. It was the first time for me but I don't think first for you. I was so inexperienced that I couldn't get the condom on, so we did it without it. It was probably better that you had experience, because you helped me through one of the most awkward situations in my life. I was so inept that you had to guide my cock in for me, and I cummed in about two minutes. You were so patient that you taught me how to slow down and enjoy myself, and how to please the lady. Besides giving me my first blowjob, you taught me the joy of going down on woman, and that each woman has her own unique subtle taste. That the general overall taste of a clean woman was wonderful, it’s the subtle flavors that are unique. I even noticed that your taste changed as you became more excited and neared your orgasm. It may have been my imagination due to my excitement but your taste seemed to get even better as you got excited.
.
As the weeks went on, both of us kept ditching school. As we held hands while we walked around the 303 Mall, and Six Flags Mall you stole all my worries away from me. The problems I was having with my family seemed to vanish when I was with you. When I asked why you don't live with your dad, you said he was abusive. I asked where your mother was and you said she was murdered in Puerto Rico. When I told you I didn't want to go to college you said, "Then don’t babe." When I told you I hate my life at home you said, "Then leave babe.” When I told you I had no money to take you out you, you were so understood that all you said was, "It's ok babe".
.
I’d wait until around 10pm when my family was sleep and then I’d coast my ‘clunker’ out of the driveway and drive to the south side and hangout with you until 4am. I’d get back home before they were awake. You use to page me 143-143-143 on my pager about 10-times a day. A few months into our ‘relationship’ you got into a big fight with your friend and had to move back home with your dad. Your father hated me. When I call your house he would threaten me to shoot me with his shotgun. But I still came over. You lived off of 46th and Pulaski.
.
One day while I was there, you got into a fight with your sister. For revenge, she told me that you had lied about your age. You just turned 16. I was upset because you lied. I got up to storm out of your house and you stood in front of the door and begged me not to go. I managed to get past you and out on to the porch I went. When I turned around you were just standing there crying and I said the words no girl every wants to hear. I said, “You know, I’ve been thinking.” You quickly put your hands over my mouth and sobbed, “Please just go. Don't say it just go,” as you stood with your back towards your graffiti covered neighborhood and your hands covering my mouth. That was the end of it.
.
I just want you Marie to know that your carefree lifestyle, your do what you want and don't care what’s going to happen attitude in someway made me the guy that I am today. I miss those carefree days with you and if there was anyway on God’s green earth for me to trade everything I have, my house, cars, and business for a chance to go back to 1965 I would. Thank you Marie wherever you are for teaching me how to enjoy that time of my life. And I am very sorry to have added more misery to your life. We were young but we were in love. We both came from troubled backgrounds but yet when we were together it went away.

.

.

The End...

No comments: