Friday, October 3, 2008

judy helps her nephew----part-1 thru 3-of-3

Judy Helps Her Nephew

Part-1-of-3

.

.

My name is Judy, I am 31-years old and have what my husband of 14-years call is a killer body. I try to keep myself in great condition. I am proud of my beautiful 5-foot 6, 125 lbs body, and my auburn hair, green eyes, olive skin and my ass that, as my husband, James says, could not be more perfect. I suppose that some people would call me conceited, but I love everything about myself; the way I smell, my smile, and even my laugh. Ever since I hit puberty, men haven’t been able to help them selves; I captivate them. When I see men check me out in public it excites me. I’m very conservative in public so its not revealing clothing that draws their attention. They have no way of knowing that I’m actually a very sexy lady and in private a sexual animal, but they stare anyway.

.

We have a very active sex life thanks to my husband’s vivid imagination. He was always encouraging me to do something different and exciting. For instances, ever since we got married, he’s been teasing me about how much he was looking forward to seeing me fuck another man. In reality I’m usually too much of a spoiled sport to actually do it, but in my fantasy I love everything he suggests. I was a virgin when we got married, so the scenario of me fucking another guy has always generated some great sex for us. Even though I won’t admit it, I’m hoping that some day James can arrange it so that I can actually play it out.

.

We have no children of our own, but we have three nieces and nephew. The nephew, Patrick is a 19-year old college sophomore that lives on campus about 2-miles away. Since he’s so close, we try to keep an eye on him for his parents. Our house is pretty big with a lot of land, an Olympic size swimming pool, and a very nice big back yard for parties. On the Saturday before Halloween our nieces and nephew asked if they could have the house for a party. My husband and I have always enjoyed costume parties so we readily gave our permission. The kids all invited their friends so we were told to expect just under a 100-people. We love our nieces and nephew so we went all out by hiring a caterer to serve barbecue and a D J to keep the music going and even a bartender to check the ID’s of my underage nephew’s friends. My three nieces were all wearing costumes from T V shows; my nephew Patrick was wearing a football jersey and a helmet (real imagination). My husband was a doctor. I was a madam from the Wild West. I wore a long flowing dress that ended at my breasts, which I enhanced by wearing a push up bra. As we were getting dressed my husband said I was sure to make a few of our nieces and nephew’s friends stare at my cleavage. I told him he was crazy, that I could not hold a candle to the young girls coming. But to make a long story short, before the evening was over, I wound up in bed with three of Patrick’s young college buddies.

.

Every since I got a taste of young cock, I’ve had my eye on my nephew, Patrick. He might only be 19-years old but he’s a real pussy-loving horny stud who’s all charm and sweet talk. It doesn’t hurt that he’s 6-foot 1, well built, has curly blonde hair, perking blue eyes, perfect white teeth, and a smile that literally lights up a room. When he set his sights on a female, any attractive female, married or single, between eighteen and sixty, her panties come down and he gets what he wants. It’s a special gift that he has.

.

I can just imagine what he’s talked his mother into when they were alone in the house while his father is at the office or on one of his frequent business trips. Sure, I’m only guessing, but I know that his mom never wears a bathing suit in their pool unless they have company, and that she doesn’t consider Patrick as company. And as long as I can remember, my sister has had a tendency to run around the house naked in front of him. So, thanks to her constant nudeness in front of him, I have reason to believe that they may indulge in some lewd and outrageous behavior in the privacy of their home. I wouldn’t put anything past that over sexed sister of mine. If that young nephew of mine doesn’t know what it’s like to be in bed with his mama having himself a good time between her legs, I’d be surprised. But I don’t know for sure. What I do know for sure is what Patrick talked me into. Not that talking me into it was all that difficult.

.

One day when Patrick was supposedly out walking, he dropped by for a visit. As soon as he walked in, he could tell that I was upset. So while we sat at the kitchen table and chatted over coffee, he got me to confess that I’d gotten into an argument with his uncle James. Sympathetically he pulled me up from my chair and cuddled me in his arms. After kissing me several times, he sneakily groped the cheeks of my ass. When he saw how turned on I was getting from the kissed and his hands on my rear end, he led me towards the bedroom. When he saw the questioning look on my face, he laughed as he led on past the bed and on into the bathroom. “I’ll run you a warm bath. That will relax you and make you feel better.”

.

I made a token protest that he silenced with another kiss. All that kissing and groping should have alerted me to what he had in mind, but it didn’t. Or, if it did, I ignored it. I was thrilled half out of my mind that my hot nephew had simple walked into my house and taken charge.

.

Patrick poured bath oil into the hot running water, told me to get into the tub, and then left the bathroom so that I could get undressed. I noticed that he left the door ajar, so I was pretty sure that the young scamp was peeking at me as I disrobed. The thought that someone found me attractive enough to peek at me made stripping and easing into the tub even more exciting. Unconsciously, I might even have put on a little show as I was shedding my clothes. I know the way I was facing when I raised my leg and slowly stepped into the tub, if he was peeking, there’s no way that Patrick didn’t see my cute little pussy.

.

A couple of minutes later, without even bothering to knock, Patrick strolled right in holding a glass containing a double shot of brandy. He said that it would soothe my nerves and relax my tense muscles. While I was slowly sipping it, he pulled off his shirt and told me that he was going to wash my back for me. After getting down on his knees beside the tub, he spread a thick, soapy lather all over my back, from neck to the water line. While he was soaping me up with one hand, his other hand found its way to one of my breasts.

.

Handing him back the empty glass, I gave him a mischievous smile and said, “Since you’ve come this far, why don’t you get in with me?”

.

“I thought that you’d never asked,” he said as he got quickly to his feet and removed the rest of his clothes.

.

I knew what I was in for when dropped his pants and I saw his magnificent cock in full erection. As I stared at my nephew’s huge erection and thought about how bad that I need it, he stepped into the tub and turned to face me. As he stepped into the tub I knew at that Moment that it was my last chance to do the right thing and send him home. But what woman in her right mind could send such a magnificent specimen of man hood home?

.

“That drink was pretty strong,” I told him. “I blame it for the fact that you’re in the tub waving your hard cock in my face.”

.

“Good idea,” he agreed as he casually stroked his cock. “We can blame the drink for everything that happens here in the bathroom.”

.

“And later in the bedroom?”

.

“There to, of course,” he laughed.

.

“You know, I think that you were right. Your cure is working,” I purred. “I do feel more relaxed, and horny.”

.

Looking up, my vision was drawn like a magnet past Patrick’s cock up to his ice blue eyes. As I was drawn into those eyes and my will power was slowly ebbed away, I remembered that I’d once heard that blue eyes were a linked with the devil. Never trust anyone with blue eyes because if you look deep into them you can see hatred, evil, jealousy, and wickedness coming from the glassy appearance in their eyes.

.

As my eyes danced down his muscular body back down to his crotch, I thought to myself, “That can’t apply to anyone with a body like Patrick.” I don’t know why having Patrick see me naked was making me so nervous, after all I’m only 31-years old and still a damn good looking woman. Thanks to Belly Dancing and Kegiel exercises, I still have the body and tight pussy of a 20-year old.

.

As my eyes settled back on Patrick’s crotch, I was mercerized by not only the size of his cock but also the size of his balls. As I stared, Patrick gave a little chuckle, and stepped forward so that he had a foot on each side of my hips and that magnificent cock was dangling only an inch from my face. As I stared at it with indecision, I heard Patrick say, “Suck it!” I was a virgin when James and I got married, and until James started arranging his little parties I’d never been with another man. But after James got me started I’ve made up for lost time. Of course, Patrick doesn’t know any of that. Also, he doesn’t appear to know about his 3-buddies either. But sucking off strangers isn’t the same a sucking off your nephew. His huge cock was so close to my face that I could feel the heat emanating from it and I could see the pulse of the blood coursing through its rope like veins. Up close it looked long and hard and when, with a mind full of indecision, I reached out with a shaky hand and nervously touched it my fingers didn’t quite go all the way around it. Patrick’s cock pulsed with his heartbeat, and the tip glistened with pre-cum. Tentatively, I licked the tip of Patrick’s cock. Patrick solved my indecision for me, when boldly garbed me by the hair and said, “You know that you’re going to suck it, Aunt Judy so why don’t you just open your mouth. Besides, I want to see if you can suck cock as good as Mom.” Then he pushed the head of his cock between my lips and into my mouth. When I tried to pull away, he held me in place by my hair and started working his hips. Plunging my mouth down upon his swollen cock, I met his thrust stroke for stroke as I bobbed my mouth up and down his shaft. Soon I was taking every bit of it in, then sucking hard as I backed off. After I deep throated him a time or two, I had him moaning and begging for more.

.

“Oh, god,” moaned Patrick, “Suck it… suck it, Aunt Judy… make me cum in your mouth,” as he humped my mouth. Staying with it, I cupped his balls with one hand while I stroked the parts that my mouth wasn’t on with the other. When Patrick finally lost control, cumming hard, he pulled my face tight against his crotch.

.

“Suck it… oh, god, suck it…” screamed Patrick as he shot cum down my throat.

.

“I’m amazed that you’re being so cooperative,” Patrick mused, his cock still deep in my mouth, “I mean, you being my aunt and all.”

.

Gently slowing down, I brought my mouth off his cock and made a big show of swallowing his cum. Then looking up at him, I answered, “Which just goes to show what you know about women. If you never ask, you never get. You asked and here we are….”

.

Taking my hand, Patrick easily pulled me to my feet. As I led Patrick from the bathroom to my bedroom, I asked him, “Does your Mom really suck your cock?”

.

“Sure, she’s been sucking it for years. Almost ever since I hit puberty, as a matter of fact,” He replied.

.

“How the hell did that come about?”

.

“I’m not even sure how old I was but my hormonal charged body was …

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Judy Helps her Nephew

Part-2-of-3

.

.

“I’m not even sure how old I was but my hormonal charged body was trying to force its way through puberty. I was laying on my bed one day when like all nasty little boys I got turn-on thinking about girls and started masturbating. In this case, the girl was my always-naked mom. I was going at it really hard, and was really getting into it so much that I forgot my mother was in the next room. As I was getting closer to cumming I began to make some noise because I find making noises turns me on even more. As I got louder and louder, my Mom must have heard and thought I was in pain, because just as I reached the point of no return she hurried into the room to see what was wrong with me. Naturally she was naked, so when I went off, I shot my load right on her stomach! She was so disgusted that at first she just stood there staring at me and then she turned and stormed out of the room.

.

As I lay there in shame, she suddenly stormed back in. God, I was so terrified I didn’t know what was going to happen. To my surprise, instead of screaming and yelling at me, she silently knelt down and gave me my first blowjob,” Patrick added, “She’s been sucking my cock ever since.”

.

“I remember it like it was yesterday. Like your first piece of pussy, you never forget your first blowjob, especially if it’s your Mom that gives it to you. When she came back in she planted a warm, wet, kiss right on the head, letting her tongue run around the smooth surface and collecting the shiny dab of pre-cum that had collected on the tip. After working the tip of her tongue into my little pee-hole, Mom let the head of my cock slide between her lips. And then she stroked my shaft with one hand while she softly caressed my balls with the other.
.
Lifting her mouth off my cockhead for a Moment, she pulled me up to a sitting position and then moved so that she was kneeling between my legs. Then, with my balls firmly in her right hand, she grasped the base of my cock with the left and pointed my shaft straight up at her mouth. Then she started giving me one of the most fantastic blowjobs I have ever received.
.
I groaned as I felt her warm, wet, mouth slide back over the head of my cock. She stopped there for a Moment, scrubbing the smooth surface with her tongue, allowing saliva to accumulate until it was oozed out from between her lips and ran down the length of my shaft. Using her spit as a lubricant, she began to take more and more of my cock in her mouth, working it in with short but slow strokes.
.
Like a silly teenager, I watched in fascination as more and more of my manhood disappeared into Mom’s warm mouth. Soon, I felt the head of my ten-inch cock touch the soft flesh at the back of Mom’s throat. When I saw her change the angle of her head and neck slightly, someone more experienced would have known what was coming next. But as a virgin I wasn’t prepared for the sensation I was about to experience for the first time. Mom didn't pause once she began the final descent over my cock. I felt the head of my shaft pass the back of her mouth and slide, seemingly without effort, into her throat. I couldn’t believe it, but I make out the outline of my cock as its head entered her neck. Soon, her face was pressed against my pubic bone and my pubic hair was tickling her nose. She held it there for a couple of minutes; her tongue, lips, and throat muscles working together caused a shockwaves of pleasure to race through my nervous system.
.
Needing to come up for air, Mom slowly slid back up the shaft until the head popped out of her mouth, a thick string of saliva connecting it to her glistening lips. Looking up at me with a shit-eating grin on her face, Mom asked, "Did you like that?"
.
Without waiting for any answer, Mom confidently returned the head of my cock to her mouth, swallowed my entire length in one, long, smooth, stroke.

.

She was in no hurry about it, so her mouth made long smooth strokes up and down my cock. When she paused at the bottom while her throat muscles worked the head and shaft of my cock. Then it was a long, slow stroke back to the top until only the head of my throbbing member remained in Mom’s hot mouth. I don't know how I stood it for as long as I did, but it feel like the pleasure went on for some time before I felt the pressure in my balls building towards the exploding point. She sensed this too, because she suddenly pulled her mouth off my cock and sat back on her heels. Her hands still holding and stroking my shaft, shiny with her spit.

.

"I want you to cum in my mouth,” Mom said, “I want you to fuck my face."
.
Once again Mom didn’t wait for my response, but quickly stood up and pulled me to my feet, before sitting down on the edge of the bed with her feet dangling over the side. It only took a Moment for the significance of her actions to get through the veil of lust that was fogging my brain, but I eventually figured out why she’d placed me where my cock suspended like a thick, fleshy sword mere inches in front her face. Opening her mouth wide enough to accommodate the massive head, Mom grasped my shaft with both hands and pulled it to her mouth. Without hesitation, Mom leaned forward slightly and grabbed me by the hips, pulling me closer. My balls rested lightly against her chin as I penetrated her all the way to the base of my cock. Her face was pressed against my crotch and my pubic hair was tickling her nose as her throat and tongue worked me over. I watched as she moved her head from side to side like a dog playing with a slipper. A shiver passed quickly through my body as wet, sloppy sounds came from the junction of our bodies.
.
I marveled at how she was able to stay down so long without coming up for air. It seemed like an eternity before she began to pull back, revealing the shiny, spit coated shaft of my cock as it emerged little by little from the depth of her demanding mouth. She grasped it by the base as she removed it completely, once again staying connected by a thick ropy strand of saliva. Smiling as she looked up at me, she said, “Now baby, when I take you back into my mouth, I want you to use your hips to pump your cock in and out of my mouth like you would if you were fucking my pussy. I'm going to be playing with my clit and if I'm lucky, we'll both cum. Don't worry about hurting me, just concentrate on fucking my mouth.

.
Again without waiting for my response, Mom pulled my now aching member back into her waiting, willing, mouth and swallowed it. True to her word, she had one of her hands buried between in her lap. As if by magic, her fingers danced in pussy in time to the gentle pumping that I was giving her mouth.
.
I took her head firmly in my hands, so that she couldn’t pull away and started a slow in and out fucking motion. Even though it gagged her a little I enjoyed the sensation of having my entire 10-inches engulfed on each pass in and out of Mom’s warm sexy mouth. Pretty soon, though, my lust took over and I began to stroke faster and harder, causing her to speed up her finger play on her clit as well. Now caught up in the excitement, Mom was adding to my pleasure by moaning like a crazy lady. As the moans caused vibrations to tingle up and down my cock, saliva was oozing out of the corners of her mouth and dripping down onto her breasts, leaving a shiny trail as it went.
.
Imagining that the saliva was my cum oozing out of her mouth, I started driving harder and deeper into her mouth. On the in-stroke, her nose was being crushed into my pubic hair and my balls were slapping against her face. When I felt my balls start to tighten, I knew that my orgasm was close at hand. It had been a month or more since I’d jerked off, so I knew that this was going to be a blast of monumental proportions when it arrived.

.

Then unable to help myself, I screamed as I slammed my cock deep into Mom’s throat and began to cum. My balls felt like they were trying to turn inside out as huge powerful spurts of hot, thick cum gushed down her throat. I could see her throat muscles working as she tried to swallow my load. Even though I pulled back a little, Mom’s mouth continued to work.

.

Letting out a mournful wail around my cock, her body shock as one orgasm after another trembled through her rapidly weakening body. Using her right hand to pump more cum out of my balls, Mom ‘s mouth continued to receive blast after blast of my frothy man juice down her throat. As our orgasms began to dwindle, I slid my still erect cock into Mom’s mouth one last time, letting her sucking action milk the last few drops of cum from my rapidly emptying balls.

.

“Can you imagine, Aunt Judy how awesome it was for my first sexual experience to be my Mom sucking my cock?” Patrick asked excitedly. If you and Mom got along better,” he laughed, “I’d arrange a 3-some and you could suck my cock together.”

.

She’s a really a thoughtful Mom. When I was in high school, she would suck me off before I went on a date so I wouldn’t be under any undue pressure with the girl. Or, if I came home with the ‘blue-balls’ she took care of me so I could sleep. The funny thing is though, as much as she’s sucked me off, I’ve never fucked her. I think I’ll go by one day this week and rectify that.

.

“But enough about Mom,” he says as he turns me around and kissed me. Naturally I kissed him back. My butterflies are going berserk. I feel myself getting moist. His tongue invades my mouth; I suck on it, tasting the Jack and Coke he had to give him the courage to make his move. By the time the kiss broke he was lying on top of me on the bed.

.

As he moved my body into position, I reached down and guided his big cock into my suddenly juicy snatch. His cock felt huge as my hungry pussy sucked him in. we melted together as he ground his crotch against mine and I drove up to meet him, the full length of his cock entered and filled me. I felt his big cum filled balls slapped against my ass. Panting from excitement, I began to rise and fall greedily, savoring the feel of his male hardness moving rapidly in and out of me. His hands gripped my bottom as his lips found my rigid nipples and sucked on them.

.

Strangled sobs escaped my lips as my arousal caused me to move up and down faster. I gripped his shoulders, and he increased his speed. As his cock plunged frantically in and out of me, my orgasm exploded around him. As I screamed out and he buried himself deep inside me, I felt his cum spewing into me. As I thrashed beneath him, he gently stroked my back, and kissed my neck until my last shudders had passed.

.

With promises of more to come, he dressed and fled before James came home.

.

The next time that he was over, Patrick told me that true to his word, he dropped by his mother’s house the next week. She’d been running around naked in front of him all his life so she didn’t bother to cover up when he came in. As was their custom, when he arrived Patrick hugged her. But this time instead of releasing the hug, he kissed her neck and tickled her ear with his tongue. When he lowered his mouth and attacked his Mom’s nipples, she unthinkingly let her hand drift down and gripped his erect cock. That encouraged him to slide his hand between her legs and stroke her pussy. His Mom wasn’t use to his touching her there so she shied back and fell on the bed. Climbing on top of her, Patrick possessively continued to stroke the smooth satiny flesh of her inner thigh.

.

As Patrick pushed himself between her thighs, his Mom made a feeble attempt…

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Judy Helps her Nephew

Part-3-of-3

.

.

As Patrick pushed himself between her thighs, his Mom made a feeble attempt to push him away, as she moaned, “No Patrick, no. This isn’t right. Me giving you blowjobs is one thing, but fucking me, your mother is wrong.”

.

Not understanding why her sucking his cock for years was OK, but this wasn’t, Patrick forcibly held her down while he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her tight glistening slit. As Patrick found her entrance, he gently pushed himself inside her. His Mom tensed slightly, unsure but still trying to push him away, then suddenly it was too late, he was in. Then she let out a huge gasp, as Patrick pushed his thick tool even deeper. With the head of his huge cock hitting the bottom of her pussy,’ Patrick pounded his Mom like a mad man.

.

Then he felt that wonder sensation of her pussy rippling against his cock. By now his Mom’s head was mashed backwards as hips were almost violently coming up to meet my thrusts. His Mom was cumming and he was only seconds behind her, as his juiced ripped out of his balls with so much force that it was almost painful.

.

Simultaneously, as his hot juice hit the inside of her velvety walls, she moaned and bit her lower lip as she shook and convulsed her way through her orgasm. Shoving himself as far into her as he could, Patrick held himself in place because at this point it hurt too much to move while his juices were pouring out.

.

After he pulled out of her, Patrick moved up to kneel over his Mom’s chest. His semi-flaccid cock still glistened with their combined juices when he dangled it inches from her face and said, “Now you can suck it.”

.

Quickly she leaned forward, and pulled him towards her to take his swelling head into her mouth. As she swallowed his cock, for the first time she tasted herself on his cock. Liking her own taste, she flicked it with her tongue as she pumped her mouth up and down his now rigid shaft. With a groan, Patrick suddenly pulled himself clear. She flinched slightly and gasped as she felt his hot fluid spatter across her cheek. Withdrawing her hand from her breast, she collected his semen with her fingers and proceeded to rub it into her breast.

.

………

.

The next time Patrick came over, I wasn’t expecting him so I was in the bedroom. When he came into the room, it's very dim with only sputtering candles and the morning sun through the window for light. My back was to him. I was in a silky, loose-flowing long gown. It was just slightly see-through with accents of fine lace. The candlelight made it shimmered as it softly moved with me. My panties were barely visible through the silk. He came up to me from behind and circled his arms around my waist and I leaned back against him. I almost cummed when he nuzzled the back of my neck under my soft hair. I had just come from the shower so my hair was freshly washed, dried and brushed. It felt so soft and light against his cheeks and smelled so nice. Even though I wasn’t expecting company, my skin smelled of soap and the various lotions and potions that we women use to lure men into our lairs. I can tell by Patrick’s sigh that they're working well. There is just a hint of fine perfume. My knees get weak as he continues the light kisses, soft caresses with his lips and cheek on the back of your neck. He tenderly worked toward my ear. I felt little kisses on my ear lobe, and soft hot breath behind my ear. My perfume is light enough for my natural musk to come through. He loves my smell. He brushed my hair to the other side and moved to give my other ear his tender attentions.
.
His strong hands are caressing my waist and up my sides. He slowly came up under my breasts and touching just the lower part, gently lifting slightly. They are full and warm. His lips were working their way to my cheek, still softly kissing and lightly licking. His breath was making my cheek cool with moisture.

.
His strong hands continue moving higher to my nipples, very lightly touching them through the silky fabric of my gown. His fingers make small circles around them, as they get hard. I turn my head to bring his lips closer to mine. We touch our lips lightly together. My lips are warm, moist, tasting minty from my toothpaste. I had just a touch of lipstick. I let my tongue lightly touch his lips. His tongue came out to meet mine.

.
His pelvis is against my butt. He’s getting hard and I can feel him pressing against me. I pressed back. He put a hand on the back of my head and pulled me in to a deeper kiss. I could feel him pressing harder against my ass, rubbing his gigantic erection against the fabric of my gown and panties. I can tell by his intake of breath that he smells my juices starting to flow. The pheromones are entering his mind telling him how turned on I am and how ready to make love.
.
His fingers are pinching my nipples, but not too hard, just right. He rubbed them with the delicate silk of my gown and they get even harder. I shudder when I feel him slide his hands through the opening of my gown and touch my breasts. They're warm and soft. It’s beating so hard that he can feel my heart beating as he squeezed them. He pinched them again and they get even harder ... and even more erect. My soft moan mixed with the music.

.
I was really pressed back into his groin, slowly gyrating side to side. He was so hard that he can't take much more. He turned me around and we kiss, long and deep. His tongue explored my mouth and dances with mine. He tasted wonderful. He let me push his tongue back so I could explore his mouth. He sucked my soft tongue, touching it lightly with his teeth. He opened his eyes and I was watching him. We smile together.
.
His hands were now on my bottom massaging my cheeks and pulling me against his hard cock. I slowly move my hands down and rub him through his pants. He was fully erect and straining against his zipper. It's getting hot in the room so I start taking off his clothes. I loosened his belt and pull him back to me with it. We kiss some more, mouths wide, hungry for more. I slowly unbutton his shirt. Pulling it open, I leaned down and kissed his nipples. They get even harder as I continued to kiss, nib, licking. It feels so good. My breath was cool on my wet nipples.

.
As if a mind of their own, my hands are on his cock massaging it through his pants. He was so turned on now. My gown was open and my bare breasts were against his stomach. I could feel my hard nipples touching his skin. I could feel my heartbeat again. It was even faster now.
.
He reached around and started sliding up the back of my long gown. The silken folds gather at my waist until my panty clad butt is exposed. He rubbed my butt cheeks, savoring the feel of the delicate silk and my warm body beneath. With a little sigh, he squeezed my ass and pulled me harder against his massive throbbing cock. One finger, then two, worked their way under the elastic leg band at the back of my thigh. He teasingly traced a line over to my butt crack and ever so lightly, followed it down. My muscles involuntarily contract for just a Moment, and then relax, inviting him to go further. He slid his down lower and felt the dampness. I’m so warm and soft I can tell that he can't wait to explore it with his tongue.
.
We end our long kiss and he starts giving me little kisses and nibbles down my neck to my shoulders and down to my breasts. My hand is on the back of his head, guiding him to a nipple. He kissed it very lightly at first, lightly flicking the tip of his supple tongue around it. The areola swells and my nipple grew even more. When he opened his lips and sucked it in, I moaned and arched my back. He bit it very gently and I moaned again. I murmured, “Harder” and he did.

.
His mouth worked on my breasts as his hand came down and slid along the front of my panties. His other hand was still caressing my ass. I smiled inwardly because he couldn’t keep his eyes off my panties. They were very silky and see-through with just a touch of lacy embroidery in the front, and cut somewhere between a bikini and a brief. They were very pretty and feminine. Men seemed like them because they were tight enough to show the cleft of my pussy but stretchy enough for them to easily slide inside, but not yet. He eased his hand between my legs. I let my thighs separate just a little. His hand slid in further, feeling the silk covered lips of your pussy. My panties were already soaked. He pressed harder and my panties ease up between the lips. He found the nub of my clit and made tiny circles around it. I feel my legs buckle just a little so I grabbed his shoulder for balance and my nails dug into his skin. My wetness was soaking through the crotch of my panties and coats his fingers. It was warm and slippery. He brought his hand up and slid it back down under my waistband. I feel his fingers bush my velvety flesh as they once again find my clit and dance around it. He reached and gently spread my lips. One finger, then two find my pussy. It's so wet now that it seems to suck his fingers inside. As his fingers slide into my pussy, they dance around feeling the velvety softness within.

.
He gathered as much of my nectar as he could and brought his fingers up to his mouth. With a little smile he licked his fingers and savor the haunting flavor of my sex. I watched him as he enjoyed the sensation. As I looked him in the eye, I grasped his hand and suck his wet fingers into my mouth. My eyes close as I savored my own honey. With a little moan Patrick pulled me in and we kiss, long, hard and deep. We both tasted my female essence and a shiver runs down my spine.

.
I broke off the kiss and frantically unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants and pull down the zipper. I couldn’t wait to get to his cock. I pulled down his pants as he kicked off his shoes and socks. The wet from his pre-cum had stained the front of his thin cotton underwear. His dark blue jockeys bulged with his erection. He stepped out of his pants and as I jerked down his shorts. Before he could get rid of them, I already had his cock in your mouth. A moan escapes from him as he sits back in one of the dining room chairs. My hair cascades around my face and tickles his thighs. My mouth slides up and down his cock as my tongue does things he’d never experienced before. One hand is cupping his balls and other is moving with my your mouth up and down his swollen shaft. My saliva lubricated his cock. As I caressed his balls, they seem to have a mind of their own as they tighten and relax in my hand.
.
I smiled up at him with his cock still in my mouth. I backed off and starting from my balls, I slowly and sensuously licked my way back up to the tip of his blood-engorged head. As Patrick looked down at me, I went back to his balls. His entire body went tense as I suck each of his balls into my mouth, one at a time. The pressure is on the verge of painful but he couldn’t bring himself to stop me. Again, I went up his shaft with my tongue and his cock re-entered my hot mouth. My mouth and tongue work feverishly and suddenly he’s too soon near the point of no return. I don't want to cum yet but before I can stop him, it happened. Spasms rock his body and jets of semen shoot into my mouth. I didn't stop; I just kept sucking and jerking him off. He moaned loudly as he leaned back in the chair. I continued until the spasms slowly diminish and Patrick’s erection finally started to fade. I’m still on my knees so he slid down in front of me. I took his face in my hands and kissed him. He probed my mouth with his tongue and I sucked it like I was sucking his cock. With his tongue in my mouth like that, he must have been tasting my cum.
.
Patrick stood, pulling me up with him. He turned me around and laid me gently on the table. Then he moved down with me and we kiss. With a little chuckle, he slowly worked his way down to my breasts. Like a starving man, he licked, sucked and nibbled each nipple until they are both hard and swollen again. He continued down, kissing my stomach, licking my navel until he arrived at my panties. My legs open and my aroma rose to his nose. My pheromones were awakening the primal instincts in his brain. The fabric of my panties was wet and transparent. He could see the swollen of my pussy through the silk. My delicate pink lips were open like the petals of a rose, inviting him to kiss it. In his excitement he licked my silky crotch and sucked my pussy juice through the material. My flavors are rich and earthy ... intoxicating. In frenzy he reached for my waistband and roughly ripped my panties off. I opened my legs wide, enticing him back to my pussy. I moaned with pleasure as he licked, sucked, and kissed every part of my body that he could reach. As his tongue probed deep into my damp crevasse, he wished that it were longer so he could probe even deeper. I gasped when he pulled his tongue out and lightly licked from my pussy down to my ass. I’d seen it in the mirror so I knew that my pink, rosy looked like a little button. Patrick knows that women’s assholes are like 9-volt batteries and that one should never lick one, but he did it anyway. I lick it. It tightened with the sensation. I couldn’t help wiggling as he drew circles around it with his tongue. I could feel it pulse. As it loosened, he pushed his tongue in just a little. The forbidden pleasures were making me dizzy.
.
As I went ballistic with lust, he slowly comes back up to my clit. He had to practically hold me down as he licked up and down from my clit to my ass, up and down. I could feel his nose sliding between my pussy lips and get wet with honey. Still holding me down, he went back to my clit, running his tongue around it in small circles. To further enrage me, he varied the pressure, sometimes lightly, sometime hard. As his tongue circles, back and forth, up and down, I moaned and my back arched. I feel him slid two fingers in and out of your pussy. Then I gasp when his little finger started to explore my ass. I was tight so he gathered my pussy juice to lubricate it. Then he slowly inserts it back into my asshole. At first, just a little in and back out. More juice and then he goes in a little deeper. I’m now going nuts as he stoked in and out with one finger in my ass and two in my pussy. Patrick’s tongue is really working on my clit.

.

Grabbing the back of his head, I pressed my crotch hard against Patrick’s face. It was hard for him to breathe but each breath was heaven. The smells, the tastes, the feeling of my body was blowing his mind. He was no longer in control. I was holding onto his hair, driving his face into my pussy. I was moving his head and my crotch to work my clit against his mouth. I stifled a scream as the spasms started coming in waves. As more spasms came, my scream escaped. My thighs tighten on his head so tight he thought I was going to crush it. My orgasm seemed to last forever but they finally subsided into shivers and quivers.
.
I released him from the grip of my thighs and pull his head up to my face. We kissed like we were starving and only each other’s lips would save us. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pull him towards me. I took his rejuvenated erection in my hand and started guiding it towards my waiting pussy. I could feel Patrick’s hot breath as he put his lips close to my ear. His voice was husky and his tone demanding, as he groaned, “Fuck me.”

.

I couldn't get enough of Patrick’s cock. As I placed the head against my lust-swollen lips, he pressed his long hard cock against my wet pussy and slowly stuck every bit of his cock deep inside of me. I kept telling him to stick it in deeper and to fuck me hard. He could tell how hot and wet my pussy was. Suddenly he was pumping in and out of me. It wasn't long and Patrick was shooting his hot cum deep inside my hot scalding pussy and with a scream I was cumming with him.

.

As we savored in the after glow, I asked Patrick if he as he’d promised, he’d fucked his mother. “Of course,” he said, “At first she resisted, but once I got my cock inside of her, she was insatiable. She couldn’t get enough of my cock. She must have cummed 15-times before I finished fucking her.”

.

Patrick and I have been fucking for months now. Patrick doesn’t have any morning classes, so when I’m horny I wait until my husband goes to work, and I call him. Then I meet Patrick at the back door practically naked. I’d be completely naked but he has this thing about taking sexy panties off of me. We start in the kitchen, his kissing and foreplay, something that I wish my husband knew more about, has me climbing all over him by the time we get to my bedroom. His cock is in my mouth before we've even gotten to the bed. I keep saying over and over how big his cock is, because I know that he likes to hear it, but in truth James’s cock is bigger than his. Then we go at it like porn pros for an hour. He’s been after me about trying anal but I don’t want him to know that I’m that big of a slut, so I put him off. I tell him he’s so big and just too tight. He says that he’s not complaining at all, he says that I have a very nice pussy and sensational breasts. He says that when he cums I really know how to grip his cock with my pussy and milk him of every drop.

.

Patrick has a morbid sense of humor. Sometimes when he’s over, he jacks off on my husband’s toothbrush. What’s bad is that I think that it’s totally hot. As much cum as he’s made me drink, a little taste now and then won’t hurt him.

.

Patrick doesn’t know it, but James knows all about him. Well, not the toothbrush, but the sex part. He loves it when I try the things that Patrick teaches me on him. He can tell when Patrick has been over because when he gets home I’m still so horny that I can’t keep my hands off him. All I want to do is touch him, massage him, kiss him, lick him, love him, in short I want to fuck his brains out and make him feel like he’s in heaven. Patrick thinks he’s a real stud, but James is able to please me in ways that Patrick can't imagine. He knows 10,000 ways to caress my body.

.

He spoils me by taking me out to fabulous dinners, romantic walks, and great vacations. But no matter where we go or what we do, he always sees that I get some strange cock.

.

.

The end…

.

.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to play this short video to uncover a strange little secret that might get you your very own harem of hot women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!