Monday, October 6, 2008

judy's road trip----part-1-of-1

Judy’s Unusual Road Trip

.

.

As I exploded in Judy’s mouth she felt the car slow a bit, bearing to the right. She wiped the last remnants of my pleasure from her chin and sat up, taking a look at the rest area around us. We both needed to compose ourselves so I picked a remote parking space in the RV lot and put the car in park. To our mutual chagrin, a small Winnebago pulled into the spot next to us. The driver was in his 40s, a free-living academic type with sandy brown hair. He peeked into our car and saw the two of us buttoning and zipping and gave us both a knowing smile.
.
As the two of us got out of the car, the Winnebago exploded with young people exiting. In addition to the driver and the girl in the passenger seat, there were four young men of college age and a striking young blonde woman. A few of the guys had shirts from the same college, so it appeared to be a group of students and their professor. Naturally Judy’s eyes scouted out the guys, one had shaggy blonde hair, another was tall and thin but muscular and wiry. The third was short and stocky, maybe muscular maybe not with a flat top haircut. The last was the darkest black man she’d ever seen. He had a very muscular build and shiny baldhead. He could have well played ‘Hawk’ on the ‘Spenser for Hire’ TV show. A striking young woman with a great figure and dark hair got out of the passenger seat and it seemed that she was doing some of the same rearranging that the two of us had been doing just minutes earlier, but it could have just been my imagination.
.
The professor popped the hood to check the oil while the dark haired girl headed on to the rest area with the other five occupants of the Winnebago, leaving only the professor behind. The professor came over and introduced himself as Ken. I wasn't sure why anyone at a rest area would introduce himself, but I decided that Karl was nice enough so I shook his hand and told him that I was James. Then after we’d discussed the traffic conditions a bit, Karl confessed that they’d been following our car for about the last 20-minutes. “You seemed to be having a good time there, we kept seeing her head disappear into your lap.”
.
Faking embarrassed, I just smiled and said, “It has indeed been an interesting trip so far.”

.

“So tell me, does she do as she's told?” Karl asked.

.

Sensing that I knew where this was going, I answered, “Yes, she does. And she never argues or complains.”

.

“The same is true of our Dawn,” he said, apparently referring to the brunette that had gotten out last.” But we've been driving for about six hours and, frankly, it's all become somewhat routine.” As he talked, my mind wandered to six hours in an RV with five guys and what could have been possible. “We were wondering if you might, perhaps want to trade for the next 100 miles or so.”
.
After seeing my 5-foot 6, 125 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, olive skin sexpot, with an ass that could not be more perfect I didn’t blame Karl for wanting to change. I love everything about her, the way she smells, her smile, her laugh, even when she is mad at me I find her exciting. Men can’t help them selves; she captivates them. When I see men like Karl check her out in public it excites me. I often try to coax her into showing off more of that beauty by wearing more revealing clothing. But I still needed a few minutes to consider this, the amazing Dawn, and Judy my own sexy lady and her incredible appetite and oral skills, her ongoing love of gang bangs, the slight gasp I heard escape her lips when the muscular black man exited the RV. And, since Judy wasn’t my slave but was my very beautiful wife, her safety was of paramount importance.

.

Sensing my concern, Karl assured me that there were no drugs and that everyone was clean. And since it’s a school sanctioned outing, there isn’t ever an alcohol, he added.

.

“OK, sounds good to me,” I said.
.
After arrange where we’d met to trade back, I looked up and saw that the five college students were headed this way from the service plaza. I chuckled when I saw that Dawn and Judy were trailing along behind them, because I knew that Judy was walking behind so that she could admire their tight young, strong asses. As the five college guys reached us they looked expectantly at Karl. “It's a deal,” was all he said. With big grins the five of them gleefully got back into the RV.

.

When Dawn and Judy came trailing up, instead of getting in the RV Dawn moved over by Karl and of course Judy moved over by me. With a smile I introduced Judy to Ken, who in turn introduced her to Dawn. The two women acknowledged that they’d gotten to know each other' in the women's room.
.
”I have a surprise for you, bitch, I’ve decided to trade your services to James. The same rules apply to him that applies to us. Repeat them for us.”
.
Dawn swallowed hard, perhaps from excitement or perhaps from nerves. “My body is not mine, it is yours. You may do anything you want to it, with it or on it. Each of my three holes is there to be serviced by you and you do so as a courtesy to me. I will not complain, resist or be less than enthusiastic.”
.
Turning towards her, I asked, “Judy, can you follow those rules?”
.
”If that is your instruction, Sir of course I will,” came her reply.
.
.………

.

Like a guy inspecting a side of beef, Karl reached between my legs and slid his hand under my short leather skirt. I knew what he’d find. I was very moist, a result of a couple of hours of giving James blowjobs as he drove while I received no satisfaction in return. “Get in the van, bitch,” Karl commanded. Falling into the roll of sex slave, I quickly opened the side door and scampered into the sleeping quarters. As I closed the door, I could see James and Dawn get into our car. I knew that James was in for a fun time, because as they drove away Dawn put her feet up on the dashboard and she wasn’t wearing any panties.
.
Turning, I looked around the RV. It reminded me of a small travel trailer that James and I’d had when we first got married. Straight ahead of me was a stove and small refrigerator and to the left was a table that sat four. But I knew like the table in our trailer, it would move down to form a bed. In the back was a couch that had been converted to a large bed. Above that was another bunk. Then the musky smell hit me and I knew how the group had been passing the time. Looking at the rumpled sheets on the lower bed, I wondered what Dawn had done for them. And with a little shiver I wondered what they expected of me.
.
I didn’t have to wonder long. The stocky guy with the flat top was sitting on the bottom bed and addressed her first. “I'm Brian,” he said, looking me up and down. I didn’t mind because I knew that I looked damn hot in my four-inch heels, black leather mini skirt and black leather vest that my beautiful breasts were straining to get out. He looked me right in the eyes and then without averting his gaze he reached for the zipper on the front of my vest. I heard snick of it sliding down and then felt the fabric fall away, revealing my bright red bra. 'Whore red,' was what James called the color and that’s exactly how I felt just then.

.

As I watched, Brian unzipped his pants and pulled out his very average size dick. “On your knees, bitch.”
.
I, of course, quickly knelt in front of him as he sat on the bunk. Wrapping my hand around his hardening dick through his fly, I leaned down and began to lick the underside, enjoying the sensation of the firm vein against my tongue. His rapid swelling told me that I was hitting his spot. I groaned as he grabbed my hair and roughly shoved my mouth down on his dick. I effortlessly deep throated him, pressing his head against the back of my throat and forming tight suction around it with my lips. He kept my face pressed hard against his lap, trying to make me gag but I refused to give him that satisfaction. Soon he let go and I continued the rhythmic movement of my mouth up and down his shaft.
.
Then I felt a pair of hands spread my feet, and then lift my miniskirt to reveal that, like Dawn, I wasn’t wearing panties either. “Yeah, Chip, fill the bitches hole,’ moaned Brian as my mouth continued to pump up and down his shaft. Chip was the wiry young man and out of the corner of my eye I saw that he had a dick to match. It must have been a full ten-inches long, but was the thinnest dick that I’ve ever seen. I soon felt his head against my sopping wet pussy. Then he slammed deep into me with a single fierce thrust. With a groan, I let Brian's dick fall out of my mouth as I took his full depth. Frantically Brian grabbed me by the hair and brutally returned his throbbing organ to my mouth.
.
I sneaked a peek over at the large black man who was watching intently. I could only imagine what he was seeing and thinking. To him I was probably just some craven cum dumpster in a red bra, a black leather miniskirt up around my waist, with a dick in my mouth, another in my pussy. He could also see my magnificent breasts bouncing with every thrust from Chip. A loud smack on my naked butt brought my mind back to the task at hand, grinding back against Chip's long slender dick.
.
When Brian increased the pace of fucking my face, I knew that he was about to cum. working my lips; I looked up at him for direction. “Swallow it, bitch, every fucking drop. I don't want to see any of it ooze out of that pretty mouth.” As I nodded agreement just as his balls exploded, filling her mouth and throat with his cum. Well trained and thoroughly practiced, I swallowed every sweet drop, as I worked my lips up and down his shaft, milking every delicious drop.
.
As Chip pounded my pussy, dog-style he announced that it was Bruce's turn to fill my mouth. And when I raised my head, the guy with the shaggy blonde hair was standing in front of me. Bruce unbuckled his belt and let his shorts fall to the floor. He smelled strongly of musk so I figured that it was him who’d been with Dawn the most recent. Dawn was a lucky girl, Bruce was a good eight-inches long and as thick as any man white man I’d ever been with.
.
Bruce held his dick against his flat stomach, giving me access to his balls. Submissively I gently started teasing them with my tongue, lightly flicking against his fuzzy skin. He took a step forward and my tongue found his taint, just behind the balls. He had to balance himself against the wall as my talented tongue increased his pleasure.

.

As Bruce sat back on the bed, I put my hands behind his knees lifting his legs, spreading them as they rose. He pulled his knees up to his chest and my tongue darted back to his acutely sensitive taint, and then moved even lower. With a girlish giggle, I circled his tightly puckered ass hole in excruciatingly slowly, teasing circles. I could tell by his face that he’d never felt anything like this before. My slick tongue playfully circling his puckered hole made him writher and moan with pleasure. When he allowed his rectum to open a bit, I stiffened my tongue and forced it through tightly puckered sphincter and started jamming it in like I was fucking him. The feeling of my tongue in his ass sent new sensations up the shaft of Bruce’s purple veined pulsing dick.

.
Chip was still behind me, slamming his long, thin dick into me. As I worked on Bruce, Chip pulled out his dick and dipped a thumb into my wet honey pot. He then withdrew his now-wet thumb and placed it at the entrance to my ass. As his dick re-entered my pussy, he slowly pressed his thumb against my sphincter. I grimaced as I thought about how many guys had tried this without knowing what they were doing, trying to shove their dicks into me without properly stretching me out. Chip obviously had done this before as I whimpered thinking of what else he might put into me.
.
Bruce lowered his meat, inviting me to take it into my mouth. Without missing a beat, I pulled my tongue out of his ass and immediately deep throated him, taking his entire enormous dick deep into my mouth. When the head of his dick pressed against the back of my throat, I held it there for a few seconds, impressing everyone with my oral abilities. The throbbing head of Bruce’s dick still straining against the back of my throat, my tongue started lapping at his balls. Soon my mouth was bobbing up and down its length. I loved tasting Dawn on it, and wondered if at the end of the day if I would be able to taste the coed on James’s dick as well. Bruce leaned back in the bunk as I gave him a long, low-key blowjob. He was far gentler than Brian had been, but then again he had recently blown his nut with Dawn and probably wasn't in as big of a hurry as his friend had been. The three of us established a slow, methodical rhythm.
.
Chip's long, slow thrusts against my G-spot and the thumb in my ass had me on the verge of cumming. As the contractions inside me got stronger and closer together, Corey didn’t stop. Franticly I thrashed my head from side to side as I ground my ass back against Corey’s dick. Thrashing my hips back against him, I was suddenly cumming all over Chip's long, slender dick. I moaned and groaned around Bruce's dick but never let it leave my mouth, continuing to pleasure him even as my own pleasure washed over me. I groaned again as Chip removed his thumb and slowly slid two fingers into my tight ass, filling me completely.
.

When Bruce pulled his dick from my mouth and started stroking it, I opened my mouth and laid my tongue flat, giving him as big a target as possible, hoping for another helping of what I loved so much. As his dick began to twitch he took it in his own hand and aimed at my face. I closed my eyes, and soon my face was covered with his cum. It made me feel cheap and used, a feeling that triggered my second orgasm as Chip kept sliding his fingers in and out of my pussy.
.
Pulling his fingers out of my ass, Chip told me to lie down on my back. I hadn't done missionary for quite a while, but was willing. Then to my surprised, instead of mounting me, he buried his face between my legs. The tip of his tongue traced from my knee to my lust swollen lips, building the excitement as he went. When Chip plunged his tongue deep into my womanhood, I was instantly, writhing on the floor in the throes of my latest orgasm. As I came down, Chip slowly worked his finger into my puss, then a second and a third. As his fingers slowly massaged my g-spot, his thumb was on my clit. His rhythm with this was as slow and comfortable as his fucking, and soon my hips were gently following this hand.
.
Bruce disappeared, and soon Karl, the professor was in the back with us. When Karl stripped down I couldn’t help admiring his dick and the surprisingly large head on it. Damn, but I loved a nice big head and Karl had one for the ages. With a smile he straddled my stomach. Knowing what he wanted, I pushed my shapely breasts together so he could ‘titty-fuck’ me. I liked it when he thrust forward far enough for me to lick his big head, tasting the sweet pre-cum from the tip.
.
A finger from Chip's other hand found my ass, and his tongue replaced the thumb on my clit. What he didn't have in dick Chip more than made up for in oral skills. I was going bananas as he gently licked, nibbled and sucked my very hard clit. His fingers were just as effective inside my treasure box and soon another orgasm was growing deep in my toes.
.
”You like that, don't you?” Karl asked, referring to the tit fucking.
.
”Oh God, you know I do,” I murmured. And then after a short pause, I added, “I want you to cum on my face, give me a facial with your thick, hot cum.” With a big grin, he leaned forward and buried his hard dick deep into her mouth. Then he returned to my breasts for more titty sensations and dirty talking. “I'm such a slut, and right now I'm your slut, on loan from Sir, so cum where ever you want, in my mouth on my face, on my tits, treat me like your slut.” The end of the last sentence slurred as an orgasm surged through my body. Grabbing Karl's hips, my head thrashed from side to side.
.
As I was trying to catch my breath, Karl exploded all over my face. Clearly he had not received anything from Dawn but frustration as he let go of one of the largest loads I’ve ever seen. It was in my eyes, on my forehead, cheeks and chin. Flicking out my tongue I licked off all that I could. Then I scooped it off with two fingers and drizzled it luxuriously into my mouth. I was surprised when Karl kissed me deeply, thrusting his tongue into my mouth to taste what he had just sprayed on and in me.
.
As Karl got off of me, a voice about three octaves lower than any of the others boomed. “'Clean her up boys, it's time she got a piece of black pipe.” Knowing that it was the huge black man, I cringed as I thought about what he had to have in his pants.
.
Almost immediately, Chip produced a warm, wet washcloth and wiped my chest and face free of Ken's cum. I felt a little like I was being prepared as the sacrifice to the God in the black man's pants. When he peeled his shirt off of his massive frame, she was sure that her jaw dropped. He looked like an illustration from a biology textbook. Every one of his muscles was huge and perfectly developed. His shoulders were massive and his biceps and triceps had better definition than anyone that I’d ever seen. He had a perfect six-pack and the outline of his hipbone pointed to what had to be heaven.
.

Then I got a reprieve. The cute little blonde coed that had gone to and from the service plaza with the guys spoke up, “I’m next, no way in hell am I going to follow that big ‘dicked’ bastard.” When I see the evil smile on her face as I move towards her, I’m not sure whether I got a reprieve or not. As soon as I was near enough, she reached out and grab a hand full of my hair, and forcibly tilted my face up to her. When she kissed me hard on my mouth, I could taste her lip-gloss, as our tongues play together. When she gave me a hard smack on my firm little bottom, my eyes widen in surprise. As we stood there kissing she continued to painfully pull my hair. I felt her hand go to my chest and feel my hard nipples through the thin fabric of my bra. She squeezed and teased them getting them even harder. When she deftly released the clasp on my ‘whore’ red bra, and my sexy breasts were free, I heard the guys chanting, “Go Betty, go Betty. She began to bite and tease the tender flesh of my breasts, causing my breath to quicken.

.

Pushing me back onto the floor, Betty spread my legs slightly. I sensed that she was staring at the wetness of my smooth shaved pussy. Betty kissed her way up the inside of my thighs and began to tease the swollen lips of my pussy with her tongue. My sweet pussy yielded to her tongue as she moves to my clit, stroking and sucking it. I feel cum oozing out as she eased a finger between swollen lips of my wet cunt. Expecting Betty to be rough, when started slowly moving her finger in and out I started to relax. I felt her add a second finger as she continued to fuck me slowly with deep strokes. After a time she slid the second finger out of my wet pussy and push it slowly into my tight little ass. “Now, I can fuck you in both holes like I know you want it,” she murmured as she continued to tongue and stroke my pussy.

.

From somewhere Betty produced some small nipple clips. I didn’t see them until she reach up and place one on my right nipple and watch as it squeezes it tight. Grimacing with pain, I was determined not to cry as she applied the second one to my let nipple with the same effect. Once they were in place, she gave the little chain connecting them a little tug and said; “Now I can pull and play with them to making you squirm.”

.

Reaching into her purse, she fish out a 6-inch vibrator, and switch it on. Instead of her fingers, she started fucking my ass with the vibrator, using the wetness of my pussy as lube to help her get it deep in my ass. Soon Betty had two fingers back in my little pussy and the vibrator deep in my ass. My hips started to rock and I started fucking her back when she ran her tongue over my swollen clit. She could tell that I was getting ready to cum, and she wanted it. Soon my thighs began to tremble as my pussy clenched around her fingers and I began to cum. as I cried out and shook, flooding her waiting mouth with my delicious cum, she continued to fuck me deeply with the vibrator and her fingers. Relentless she my pussy with her mouth until she felt me slowing down.

.

Finally she slowly removed her fingers and the vibrator, but before I could even catch my breath, she rolled me over onto my belly and smacked my little ass hard, first one cheek and then the other. I moan and squirm but the nipple clips are dragging on the bed pulling on my hard nipples.

.

Dropping his pants and climbing onto my back, Brian pined my hands to the bed, and in a quick maneuver, shove his dick all the way into my tight little ass. As he straddled my hips to pin me down, he held my wrists to make sure that I didn’t fight taking his dick in my ass. Leaning close he whispered, "Take it, bitch! Take my dick in that sweet asshole." He was fucking me hard by then, his balls slap against the lips of my wet cunt.

.

Releasing one hand, Brian grabbed a hand full of my hair, and brutally pulling my head back so he could kiss my mouth. Giving my hair another yank, hard enough to bring tears to my eyes, Brian retook my wrist. Then he held me down and me until he filled my ass with his hot cum. He was slamming his dick into my ass, until his balls ready to burst. When his climax began he held me down and fucked me even deeper as he pumped his hot sticky cum up my ass. That’s when he felt me bucking and thrashing below him, I was cumming too. Trapped and pinned under him, my ass milked every drop out of his dick as my orgasmic spasms worked his dick. He rode me like I was his personal little fuck toy, until his balls were drained.

.

After Brian got off, Betty turned me over on my side, looked into my pretty eyes and said, "Lick me clean, and bitch!" Obediently, I moved my face between her legs and tongue bathed her pussy clean, inside and out. After I’d licked her clean, she took the nipple clips off of me and put them away, then, to my surprise, she slid a collar around my neck and buckle it. As she clicked a little lock in place so that I or no one else could remove it without the key, she said, “I find that the collar reminds them of their place.”

.

I was still lying on the floor, when I gazed up at the well-muscled God standing above me. “I'm Jerome, meet ‘Little Jerome,’” he said as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. He was wearing black silk briefs and his huge erection was already straining at the thin material. When he ordered me to “Stand up,” I complied with a little help from Chip. Standing just inches in front of me, he took my hands and put them flat against his chiseled chest and I nearly cummed right there, as my hands explored his muscles. Mesmerized, I moved closer, licking his huge chest, taking in his smell and taste, sensing his raw animal power.
.
Quickly I knelt before him and started nibbling his dick through thin material of his briefs. When I eventually pulled down the waistband I gasped in awe of his size. He was every bit as thick as Bruce, but half again as long. There was nothing little about ‘Little Jerome.’ I was staring into the biggest, blackest dick that I had ever seen; anxious to have it anywhere he wanted to put it. Looking up, I made eye contact as I licked its ping-pong ball sized head. Still holding the eye contact, I took it into my mouth. I slowly slid Inch after inch into my mouth and down my throat and I was showing no signs of slowing down. Soon his dark balls were against my chin, and my nose was buried in his curly pubic hair. My hand on his tight ass for balance, his dick was well past my tonsils. I was only able to hold my breath for a few seconds and then I had to start slowly releasing his meat, all the while earning looks of astonishment from the other guys.
.
”Damn, Dawn can never get but about half of him into her mouth, and this whore took the whole thing and left it there,” marveled Chip. Jerome nodded his agreement, and then ordered me to stand facing the bunk.
.
I nervously gripped the edge of the bunk, thankful for the extra four inches of height that my 'fuck me heels' gave me. I could see through the back window that James was driving behind us in our car, but I could not see him though. I could only see Dawn’s naked back as she sat in his lap squirming with pleasure. Then I felt Jerome’s strong hands on my shoulders and the huge head of his dick against my wet, tired, sopping pussy. “Hold still, bitch, this is going to hurt you far more than it will hurt me,” he laughed. With that his entire thick, black dick slammed into my pussy so hard that it bounced my feet off the floor. I swore I could feel it bottom out in me. My response amazed both of us when instead of pulling away from his punishing meat, I pushed violently back against it, eager to feel all of him deep inside of my wet honey pot.
.
I cummed hard as his big hands tugged at my hair hard enough to bring tears to my eyes and making my head hurt almost as much as my pussy but not nearly as good. The orgasm made it difficult for me to stand, but soon his big strong arms were wrapped around my stomach and chest, holding me up for his relentless pounding. When I reached back and wrapped my arm around his neck, besides holding me up, it pushed my shapely chest out for all to see. Jerome’s fingers found my nipples and pinched them real hard. Way too hard, and god help me I loved it.
.
I managed to grunt the word 'missionary' into his ear as he was lowering me to the floor. When I felt the carpet on my back, I spread my legs as I drew them up to my chest, eager to have his hard body against me. As he re-entered me, I took in the alluring aroma of a sweating black man. Wrapping my legs around his narrow waist, I hooked my four-inch heels together, taking the strain off of my leg muscles. As I pulled him in deeper he put his hands on the floor between my arms and chest assuming a push up position. Then slid a massive hand under the small of her back and with one hand pulled her up against him. Reaching up and wrapping my arms around his neck I gave him a deep kiss. We soon once again fell into a rhythm. His strong chest mashed against my breasts felt awesome, as did his hand on my back.
.
After what seemed like half an hour of Jerome slammed into me, he rolled us both over, him on his back, me on top of him, accomplishing the move with his huge dick never leaving my pussy. My stomach lurched with fear when I heard him say, “Somebody give it to this whore in the ass,” my pussy was so full that there was no way I could take it in the ass. Bruce had just returned from the driver's seat and was ready for round two. So ignoring my moans and pleas to the contrary, Bruce happily slid his dick into her ass. I was thankful for the stretching that Chip had given me, it allowed Bruce to enter me relatively painlessly.
.
My two holes were stuffed full, more dick than I’d had in ages and I was in paradise. As he pumped in and out of my ass, Bruce was smacking me on the ass hard enough that I was sure that he was leaving large handprints all over my ass. “I need a dick in my mouth,” I called out enthusiastically, a request that Karl was more than happy to comply with. Stepping in front of me, he grabbed my hair and forced his dick into my mouth before I realized he was there. Grabbing my hair in both hands he started forcefully fucking my mouth, gagging me as I tried to catch a breath from what was happening at the other end.
.
As I was taking a brutal 3-way pounding, Chip called from the driver's seat, “You guys better hurry. The next rest area is only five more miles down the road.” Even as they continued to ravage my body, I couldn't believe that I’d been fucked non-stop for the last 100-miles. Then I thought of James and Dawn behind us, wondering how many times she had milked his balls.
.
Bruce quickened his pace and soon filled my ass with his sperm. As soon as he pulled out, Karl came around and took his spot. After watching the pounding that Jerome was giving me, Karl was quickly filling my ass with cum.

.

Now with only Jerome in me I could sit up straight on him cowboy style. As I bounced feeling his full in my depth, the blonde coed started massaging my breasts. After viciously pinching my nipples, her hands wandered down to my clit and rubbed it furiously. Thanks to Betty’s talented hands, yet another orgasm was crashing through me. The powerful wave was reminiscent of all of the cum that been blown in me and on me in the last two hours. As I continued to bounce up and down, I started to lift up off of Jerome almost entirely, leaving only his head in me, then slamming back down hard against his thighs. This went on over and over until soon Jerome rolled me over onto my back again. Then with a mighty thrust Jerome began emptying his load into me, mixing it with all the cum that his friends and the professor had previously deposited there.
.
The RV slowed as it entered the rest area. I was exhausted and almost unable to move as the guys began hastily dressing themselves, anxious to share their stories with Dawn and hear of the fun she had had with James. I was still too tired to move, so as we parked Betty quickly gathered up my clothes for me. But instead of handing them to me, when the door opened she jump out with them still over her arm and headed towards the service area. As the gang gleefully scampered by our car to retrieve Dawn, she tossed them to a puzzled James. Thanks to Betty, I was forced to walk naked from the RV to our car. Even though it was only a few feet, several people saw me and made catcalls. The last thing that I heard as I collapsed naked and exhausted into the front seat and went to sleep was Karl and James talking about another future trade as they exchanged cell phone numbers.

.

The next thing I remembered was laying face down on a motel room bed as James lovingly applying soothing lotion to my bruised and battered body.

.

.

The end…

.
.

No comments: