Tuesday, October 7, 2008

cleaning up old posts

When I first started this blog I didn't really know how to best post my stories. As time progressed I'd like to think that I'm posting better and that my stories are easier to read. I hope someone noticed that a week or so ago I went back to the beginning and started cleaning up the old posts. Its my intentions to make it easier for both new and old readers to be able to easily read the old posts. If this is helping anyone, I'd be interested in hearing about it.......

3 comments:

harold said...

I have read your complete blog. IT WAS GREAT. Do you know of any other blogs that you would reccomend?
Harold

harold said...

I have read your complete blog. IT WAS GREAT. Do you know of any other blogs that you would reccomend?
Harold

harold said...

I have read your complete blog. It was completly interesting and internaining. Cleaning up or adding more chapters, i like to know about. Also, do you know of any other writers withblogs, that you could reccomend. Thank for your enjoyable blog. harold69