Tuesday, October 21, 2008

judy gets her pussy ate----part-1-of-1

.

.

Judy Gets Her Pussy Ate

.

.

I just had the most fantastic sex of my life and I just have to tell someone. My name is Judy, I am 31-years old and have what my husband of 14-years call is a ‘killer body. I swim a lot to try to keep myself in great condition. I am proud of my beautiful 5-foot 6, 125 lbs body, and my auburn hair, green eyes, olive skin and my ass that, as my husband says, could not be more perfect. I suppose that some people would call me conceited, but I love everything about myself; the way I smell, my smile, and even my laugh. Ever since I hit puberty, men haven’t been able to help them selves; I captivate them. When I see men check me out in public it excites me. I’m very conservative in public so its not revealing clothing that draws their attention. They have no way of knowing that I’m actually a very sexy lady and in private a sexual animal, but they stare anyway.

.

We have a very nice sex life thanks to my husband’s imagination. He always wants me to do something different. For instances, ever since we got married, he’s been teasing me about how much he looks forward to seeing me fuck another man. In reality I am usually too much of a spoilsport to actually do it, but in my fantasy I love everything he suggests. I was a virgin when we got married, so this scenario has always generated some great sex for us. Even though I won’t admit it, I’m hoping that some day I can actually play it out.

.

My Husband, James called at about 11:00 on a Saturday morning from the golf course. The power in his friend Randy's house was out and might not be back on for hours. Their poker group was going to be there later, but with no power that just wasn’t going to work. He asked me to let him have the game at our house. Since her husband Paul was going to be at the game anyway, he even offered to send my friend Jennifer and me out to dinner, drinks, and a movie. Jennifer had been my friend for almost 5-years. What James doesn’t know is that after dinner, Jennifer and I went to an adult movie theater. While we were at the movie Jennifer put her hand under my dress and expressed curiosity about being with a girl.

.

What Jennifer doesn’t know is that after she picked up her husband, Paul, and left the other night, things turned into an orgy. I started off Belly Dancing and ended up fucking and sucking everyone there. Now with her hand up my dress, I can’t wait to tell her about it.

.

A few weeks later, Jennifer found out that my husband’s brother was coming to stay over the weekend. She immediately called me up and suggested that since her husband was going to be out of town on business that she and I spend a long weekend at her family’s doublewide trailer on Cedar Creek Lake.

.
On the drive to the lake, Jennifer wore a pair of loose fitting shorts that while she was driving rode up her thighs and exposed the most beautiful pair of legs I’ve ever seen. As we chatted, I just couldn’t seem to take my eyes off them. I couldn’t help myself; I stared at her long shapely legs all the way there.

.

Once we got to the lake and unpacked, we headed into Seven Points to eat an early lunch. There were 2 or 3-different restaurants located at the major intersection. Jennifer chose a seedy looking seafood restaurant. I had fried clams and was pleasantly surprised at how good the food and the service turned out to be. The rest of the day was zany, at least for me anyway. After lunch we dropped into Big Daddy’s Flea Market for a little while. I even managed to pickup a couple of minor pieces of McCoy pottery. After prowling both of the flea markets in Seven Points we ended up having dinner in the Yellow Rose. I can’t remember what they called it but I had a huge baked potato stuffed with sour cream, bacon bits, chives, butter, and who knows what. Again for such a little town both the food and the service were first rate.

.
When we left the restaurant around 7 pm, Jennifer suggested that we head straight home and jump in the hot tub. I couldn’t wait. Once back at the cabin I got into my bathing suits and headed for the living room. When I opened the patio door and stepped out onto the deck, my heart caught in my throat. Jennifer was standing there looking beautiful in her two-piece suit. Then she turned and with an angelic smile said, “Let’s just get in nude,” Then without waiting for an answer, started taking hers off. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, such a fantastic a body… firm, round boobs, great ass and long shapely legs that seemed to go on forever. She looked beautiful with her hair up.

.

I quickly followed her lead, stripping off my suit and shyly got into the hot tub with her. This was a huge 10-person hot tub. The house was on a huge wooded lot and couldn’t be seen from off the property, so we had complete privacy.

.

When I got in Jennifer said, “Damn, girlfriend, you look good”

.

As I self-consciously lowered myself into the warm water, I thought about how crazy this was. I’d done gangbangs with 6 or 8-guys. I thought nothing of prancing naked in front of strange men. Yet here I was shy in front of my best girlfriend. In answer to Jennifer’s statement, I said, “Not as good as you sweetie.” Then we traded a few inane compliments. I was too shy to initiate it, but I wanted her to touch me so bad, I thought my heart was going to explode. I wanted to just hold her firm breasts and run my hands all over that great ass and up and down her pair of incredible legs.

.
Once we’d both settled down into the water, to break the ice, I told Jennifer about the orgy. As I expected, it made her hot. As the story progressed Jennifer said that she wanted to find the most powerful jet and stake it out as her own. I agreed, so we both quickly found good ones and we started having a ball letting them spray between our legs. I fought it for a few minutes, but by the time my story was over, the force of the jet was causing me to float away. Jennifer offered to help. Moving up behind me, she wrapped her arms around my waist. Her breasts pressed against my back felt so good, as I opened my legs and she moved me closer to the jet. As she held me in front of my wonderful jet and the warm water crashed sensuously between my legs, I moaned and groaned as I panted, “Oh my god…this is going to do it for me.”

.

Her firm breasts pressed against my back and her arms around my waist, Jennifer whispered encouragement in my ear. She said, “Don’t fight it baby. Let it work you up.” As the water cascaded over my pussy and caressed my clit, I could feel an orgasm coming, “I think this is going to get me off,” I stammered. As the tension mounted, I laid my head back against Jennifer’s shoulder and moaned. As the powerful blast of warm water sprayed between my legs and caressed my naked pussy I wiggled my butt around. As soon as I moved the water hit my clit and I went off into a giant orgasm. It shot from my pussy walls, right into my ass, and then straight up my spine. I tensed, then screamed, and then went limp. If Jennifer hadn’t have been holding me I might have drowned.

.
My head was pressed against her chest, so Jennifer turned her face and kissed my cheek. Then she kissed me on the lips, my first real kiss from a woman. Helpless, I closed my eyes as her fingers skimmed, lightly tracing the curves of my breast. As if they were a delicate flower, she swept her fingertips lightly over my nipples. Elegantly erotic, Jennifer’s fragile caresses had the blood rushing through my veins, heating my skin, sensitizing it until I thought I might die from sheer pleasure. My head fell back and a shuddering moan escaped my lips. As the water bubbled up around us, we wrapped our legs around each other and continued to kiss, tongue to tongue. Her hands were all over me, cupping my breast with one hand while the thumbs and finger of the other pinched my erect nipples. At the same time, I ran my hands down her back and grabbed her butt cheeks.
.

After a few more minutes Jennifer said, “Lets get out of here and go inside where it’s more comfortable.”

.
“Of course,” I agreed. After carefully drying me off, Jennifer took my hand and led me through the kitchen and down the hall to the spare bedroom. It was dark in the room, and the only light was the full moon shining through the window. With a contented sigh, Jennifer went over to the window and looked out. I moved up behind her, and stood with my arms around her waist, waiting.

.

Jennifer turned towards me and looked into my eyes with a deep passion. The kiss that followed was one of a deep longing, and satisfaction. I thought of the kiss at the adult theater as Jennifer locked me up in a passionate embrace. Our hands were roaming all over each other’s bodies, when all at once, her moist lips parted and her supple tongue darted into my mouth, sucking on my tongue like I was her husband. She had the longest, most supple tongue. Jennifer could take it and touch the top of her nose. I couldn’t believe how hot she was. I was getting so wet. My lips were moist and ready to receive hers. When she pulled me closer, the warmth of her body felt good against mine. “I know what you need sweetie?” purred Jennifer.

.

All I said was, “Yes.”

.
With a look of expectation, Jennifer laid me down in the middle of the king size bed and wrapped her arms around me in a protective manner. With a giggle, she kissed my neck and tickled my ear with her tongue. I was all hers, and it seemed so right. Moaning with pleasure, I let my head roll back so that Jennifer would have better access to my neck. Her kisses trailed from my lips around to my earlobe giving me a slight shiver.
As Jennifer kissed me, her hands roamed all over my upper body, grasping my breasts and making my nipples hard. I was already soaking wet when her hand started down my body. but knowing where her hand was going made me even hotter…and if possible, even wetter. When her hand slid across my bare shaved pussy, her fingers started rubbing my swollen clit and then slip between my soft lips so she could tease my inner lips.

.

My hesitancy let her know that there would be a definite response, and I could tell she couldn’t wait to find out what it would be. She looked down at me, questioning, but knowing. I responded with a kiss... one that led from her lips, down her neck, and ended on her shoulder. They were wet kisses and my breath felt cool in comparison to her warmth. It was her turn to shiver.

.
The light seemed to be fading as the moon traveled in its circle, but our eyes had adjusted to the dimness. I could see Jennifer’s expression, and it was good, it was caring, it was full of love. I looked at her and thought to myself, "yes, this is right, this is good". Hoping my expression reflected my feeling to her, I smothered her with kisses to reinforce that fact. Her reply was quite similar, and I, in turn, received warm kisses from her in return. As she kissed me, her hands roamed all over my upper body, cupping my breasts and making my nipples hard. I was already soaking wet when her hand started down my body, but knowing where her hand was going made me even hotter…and if possible, even wetter. When her hand slid across my bare shaved pussy, her fingers started rubbing my swollen clit and then slipped between my soft lips so she could tease my inner lips.

.

My mind was in such a whirl that I let my hands wander wherever they wanted to go. As if with a mind of their own, they slid down Jennifer’s sides and rested on the soft velvety flesh of her hips. Sliding them on down, I caressed her firm butt, before pulling her closer to me. I could feel the pressure building so I pulled her even closer. I let my legs intertwine with hers, providing the ultimate in closeness, at least for now, that is.

.

I let my hands glide from Jennifer’s butt to her inner thighs. She lay still for a moment, and then responded with another shower of kisses that this time extended from my lips to my ears and then down to my breasts. Now it was my turn to lie still for a moment while Jennifer let her hands wander where they wanted. She gently took my breasts and caressed them with the lightest touch I’d ever felt. It was like being caressed by a gentle breeze. When Jennifer kissed my breast with her moist lips, her breath made my nipples even harder. She buried her face against my chest and then looked up into my eyes to see how I liked it.

.

With a giggle, Jennifer let her lips wander down my tummy, while her hands traveled to other regions. I could feel her as she pressed herself against me.

.

Jennifer wanted to take charge, so I slid back up and allowed her to roll on top of me and take control. Jennifer wanted me and wanted me to know it, but she wanted to make sure that I wanted her too. As I watched in anticipation, Jennifer slid down my body and let her breasts brush against me, just a light touch, not actual pressure. Her hair was now draped down, ever so lightly brushing the sensitive skin between my naval and my crotch. I could feel her hands on my waist before they drifted off and started doing what they’d been longing to do. Suddenly her lips came alive as she kissed me everywhere. As I arched my back to bring myself tighter against her lips, I smiled so that Jennifer knew how good it was for me.

.

Ignoring my helpless struggles, Jennifer moved back up and let her lips trail a line of desire over the tops of my breasts and then into the valley between them. I watched in awe as my nipples hardened when her demanding mouth closed around one and started sucking it. I moaned unwillingly, as her sucking sent sensations directly to my core. With a grunt, I started grinding my hips against Jennifer’s hand. Her long supple tongue flicked across my sensitive nipples, rolling the tips in her mouth. I was so wet with desire that it was beginning to run down my leg. Jennifer seemed to instinctively know what my body needed. Her hand moved boldly up to my head and tangled in my hair. Pulling my mouth up to hers, she kissed me passionately as she sucked on my lower lip. Her continued kisses sending all thoughts of resistance out of my head.

.

With a laugh, Jennifer moved her body sensuously down my body, pressing her firm breasts against mine. And then she moved further down, dragging her fantastic breasts across my pussy.

.

As I wrapped my fingers in her hair and pulled her face toward my crotch, she kept telling me, “You’re beautiful.” Then as she gently kissed the lips of my delicate flower, I purred, “all over.”

.

“Oh, god, Judy,” moaned Jennifer, “ You’re so wet, I want you.”

.

“You have me, baby,” I cooed, as Jennifer moved back up and took me in her arms. This time when she tenderly placing her lips against mine I wasn’t shocked like before. Instead, I returned the kiss with a passion I seldom felt. The next moment we were in a close embraced, kissing again. As we kissed, Jennifer pressed her clit against my clit, and started to lightly grinding her engorged clit against mine. After a few more minutes, she slid down across my stomach and kissed her way down to my pussy. When she took her thumbs and gently parted my delicate lips and licked my clit, I could feel my wetness start to seep out of me. This drove Jennifer so crazy that she assaulted my clit with her lips and teeth. She licked up and down my slit, and then sucked on my clit and my pussy lips. She slid her hands under my ass and held me like that, tight against her mouth.

.
My pussy exploded in a massive orgasm and climax. First the orgasm rattled my pussy lips, and then shot down though my pussy into my ass cheeks. I screamed and my toes dug into the mattress. My body stiffened as it shot straight up my back into my neck, taking my breath. Then shooting 3-4 streams of cum against Jennifer’s face, I squirted hard, but she didn’t stop licking until I’d had another orgasm.

.

Jennifer rose up, smiled sweetly, and asked, “Did you like that?” Without waiting for an answer, Jennifer slid back up to my face, kissed me and rolled her tongue around in my mouth, letting me taste my own pussy.

.

Jennifer left me so breathless that I could barely talk. ”Oh god, yes! That was great,” I murmured as I caught my breath. I could tell that Jennifer could hear my hard breathing and that it was exciting her. As she heard me moaning softly, Jennifer become uncontrolled and uninhibited.

.

Then even though I had no idea what I was doing, I was anxious to return the favor. Excitedly I moved between Jennifer’s legs and lowered my face to her pussy. Hoping that I was doing it right, I nervously parted her pretty pink lips and slipped my tongue in. I swear Jennifer was so hot that my tongue was nearly scorched the second it entered her pussy. Remembering how fantastic it felt when she did it to me, I swept my tongue past her swollen clit, and then boldly moved it up and down her damp slit. I was thrilled at how responsive Jennifer was, as she cried out in joy. I’d never licked a pussy before and I loved it. Jennifer was so aroused that she was almost ready to cum.

.
She shivered uncontrollably during the final barrage of frantic licks rushed her towards her orgasm. Her hips were no longer grinding from side to side, but were bucking upwards, shoving her pussy against my face. When she finally went off, Jennifer squeezed her thighs around my head, but I was so mesmerized by licking her, that I hardly noticed. Seconds later, Jennifer tensed and shoved her pussy tighter against my face. Her whole body shuddered in release as my tongue coaxed a long glorious orgasm out of her. Jennifer’s climax came quickly, lasting for almost two minutes.

.

Needless to say, the rest of the weekend was great. We became lovers for the next 3-years. Jennifer would come over with her husband Paul, and while he and my husband James and the rest of the boys were watching football, playing poker, or whatever, we would go upstairs and go at it.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: