Thursday, October 9, 2008

judy and the stranger-----part-1-of-1

.

.

.

Judy and the Stranger

.

.

I met her one evening in a bar that I liked, one that was quiet, never had too many other folks, and the few that were there always seemed to clear out early. Her name was Judy, and she was a very beautiful woman. She was 5-foot 6, 125 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, olive skin and an ass that could not be more perfect. I immediately loved everything about her, the way she smells, her smile, her laugh. One look and I can’t help myself; she captivated me. She was so sexy in her short dress with the deep neckline, showing off your firm breasts. For two people who had never talked, we were like long lost friends. She looked nervous and to tell the truth, so was I. A couple of whiskey sours and vodka tonics warmed us both up from the chill and took away the shyness. We sat and talk as if we are old friends, but continue to be amazed as we learn more about each other.

.

We started out talking about our personal lives and eventually worked our way around to our sexual likes and dislikes. I asked her if she liked to kiss and when she said, “yes” I leaned over and kissed her, probing her mouth with my tongue. Her body melted towards mine and I heard her moan as I nibbled her lower lip.

.

“I’ve been missing that,” Judy moaned, as my hand slide up her thigh and under her short dress. We continue to kiss and our bodies get so close that I could feel her breasts against my chest. My hand rode higher up her leg until it brushed against the hot wetness of her crotch.

.

“Let’s pay the bill and go for a walk,” I say. After we both went to the restroom, we put on our coats and head out into the night.

.

Once outside, I took Judy’s arm and led her down the street towards the park. We kiss again as we stood at the corner waiting for the light. As we cross the street into the park, Judy told me how hot I was making her. When we got to the middle of the park, I had her sit on a bench and I stood in front of her. I moved in between her legs and as our bodies move together, I slid my hand inside her blouse and caressed her breast. She gasped as I pinched her nipple and as my leg pushed into her crotch. I felt her rubbing her pussy against my leg as I leaned down and gave her another kiss. Reaching behind her head, I grabbed her auburn hair in my hand and pulled it to the side. She moaned audibly as my lips touched the back of her neck and then moved on down to kiss her under her ear. After lightly kissing her, I softly bite her neck. After a loud moan, she giggled girlishly.

.

Then I had Judy stand while I sat on the bench and pulled her into my lap. As she sat, I slid a hand up under her dress and found her panties. I felt her wetness, as my hand rubbed her pussy through her panties. As my hand stroked her under her dress, I keep kissing her on the back of the neck. As my arm tightens around her, she pushed tighter against my chest. Passersby seem not to notice us, even though Judy’s moans were getting quit loud.

.

“Ssssssh, you’ve got to be quiet,” I whisper in her ear, “or else the police will come and arrest us.” She got quieter for a moment, until, that is, my finger slid under her panties and touched her swollen clit. Then she tried to moan and giggle both at the same time. Fortunately our coats conceal the fact I was now fingering her wet pussy right there in the middle of the park with a million people all around.

.

Not trying to push my hand away, Judy moaned into my ear, “You’re so mean.” As I slid my fingers out of her wetness, I asked her if she liked her own taste.

.

She answered, “no,” but I withdraw my hand from under her skirt and brought my fingers to her lips anyway. Without being told, she sucked my fingers into her mouth, sensuously cleaning her juices from them. Leaning down, I kiss her deeply, tasting her pussy on her lips and in her mouth. Giving her lower lip a playful nip, and say, “let’s walk some more.”

.

We stood and held hands as we left the park heading north. “Have you ever been to the Mayflower Hotel?” I ask her. When she answers that 'no' she hasn’t, then I told her that the Mayflower was our next stop. On the way, we pass some columns that were wide enough to conceal ourselves behind. As we pass each one, I would push Judy back against it and while kissing her, rub her crotch through her dress. Each time, Judy can’t help herself; I get a moan and a giggle. At the last column, I stop touching her body, but I still kissed her. Her breathing told me that she was about to have an orgasm just from the kissing. Stopping, I took her hand and we walk on to the hotel and enter.

.

Still holding hands, we walk pass the restaurants and through the lobby and on past the ballrooms. As we walk, I point out the lavishness of the place. Judy nodded, but she seems to be wondering what I had in mind next. Taking her by the arm, I led her downstairs to where the rest rooms were located. I pull her into the alcove where the restroom doors were located and push her into the corner. As we kissed, I slipped my hand under Judy’s bra and started caressing her firm breast. She squirmed as I pinched her nipples. It was quiet downstairs and there didn’t appear to be anyone around, so I boldly pulled Judy’s bra down and expose her breasts. When I leaned down and took each nipple, one after the other, into my mouth, I got an immediate squeal of delight from her.

.

Hearing a noise coming up behind us, I quickly pull her bra up just in time as a man walked by on his way into the restroom. Still pressing her into the corner, we continued to kiss as our bodies grind against each other. When the guy reemerges from the bathroom, he looks at us for a while, and then moves on. As he turned the corner out of sight, I slid my hand under Judy’s dress and pull down her panties, and slid two fingers into her hot wet pussy. Judy moaned as I gently fingered her. When her breathing increased, I stop, pulled up her panties, and led her down the hall towards the elevator.

.

As we enter the elevator, I push the button for the top floor. I told Judy that there were likely cameras mounted in there, and that every thing we did was being watched. Judy said that being watched was exciting, so I pushed her into the corner and started French kissing her. Her hand grabbed my crotch, but I grabbed it and move it away. I reached inside her bra again and tweaked her nipples just as the elevator rung and the door opened. I quickly pushed the button for the meeting room floor, and as the door closed, I started kissing her and rubbing her crotch through her dress. Judy was so aroused that her wetness was seeping through and damping her dress.

.

When the door opened, there were several men there cleaning and setting up the rooms for the meetings scheduled for the next day.

.

“I wonder which room I left my Palm Pilot in,” I said, by way as an excuse for us to be there as I led Judy by the hand into one of the meeting rooms. Pulling Judy into the corner beside the door, I pushed her back against the wall. Again my hand went inside her bra and I’m pinching and tweaking her nipples as I caressed her breasts. She moaned and giggled, but I stifle her sounds by French kissing her. We could hear the men in the hall laughing and talking, so I took her by the hand and led her out of that room, down the hall past several other rooms where that had already been prepared for the next day. At the end of the hall we finally come to a meeting room where the door was closed. Opening the door, I quickly pushed her inside.

.

As soon as we were out of sight I Pulled Judy against me, and we kissed as my hands caressed her shapely ass and our bodies ground together. “What do you want?” I ask, and she quickly responded, “I want to fuck you.”

.

“Not tonight,” I tell her. “We have just met, and you must want it much more.” She begged me to fuck her, pleading that she needed to feel me inside of her. Again I exposed her breasts and sucked and nibbled on the nipples. Judy moaned as I bit and squeeze them roughly. With one hand, I reach under her dress and pull down her panties again. With a little chuckle I slid two fingers inside her and teased her engorged clit. As soon as my fingers slipped in, she moaned real loud. I quickly quieted her by covering her mouth with mine. “Whose breasts are those?” I ask possessively.

.

“Yours, sir,” she said, breathing rapidly as I continued to finger her.

.

“And whose pussy am I playing with?”

.

“Yours, sir,” she whimpered. “Please fuck your pussy here and now sir,” she begs. But I will not relent.

.

When I asked if she wanted to play with my cock, she said, “please”. With a smile I allowed her to undo my belt and unzip my pants and pull out my cock. Pushing her down to her knees, I tell her that I want her to take my cock into her mouth. Moving nearer, Judy grabbed the base of my cock and took me in her mouth and swallowed my whole length. I allowed her to suck me for just a few minutes, and then I say, “It’s time to go.”

.

We both straightened our clothes and once we looked presentable, I slid my hand back into her panties again. Then I quickly slid my fingers back inside her pussy. Once I get them coated again with her wetness I pulled them out and stuck them into my mouth so that I can taste her sweet juices. “I like the way you taste,” I tell her, “I can’t wait to fuck you.” Then silently I took her by the hand and led her out of the room.

.

“Still don’t know where that fucking Palm Pilot is,” I said loudly as we pass by the clean-up crew. They smile and one gave me a knowing wink as we pass. After I leading her to the street, I kissed her occasionally as we walk to the Metro.

.

“Next time,” I say, “we’ll have more time to play so I’ll get us a room.”

.

. ………………….

.

As we separated to board our respective trains, I ducked out of sight and quickly headed back up to ground level. Hurrying down the sidewalk, I rushed into the first bar that I came too. Picking out a big good-looking guy with no wedding ring, I walked up to him and said, “I’m horny as hell, have you got some place we can go and fuck?”

.

Ten minutes later Phil and I were in his apartment. He removed his coat, poured a drink from his bar and searched out a diet soda from the refrigerator for me. Then he took my hand and led me to his bedroom.
.
After turning on his stereo, he flicked on a table lamp, bathing the room in a dim red glow that seemed to accentuate my inner heat. I turned, my hands on my hips and legs spread wide as I faced him. He stared, his manhood bulging beneath his slacks, and breathed, "God, you're incredible!"
.
My breasts heaved as he set his drink on the nightstand and took me in his arms. He unzipped my dress and pulled it down my body, and let it fall to the floor around my ankles.

.

I trembled, barely able to stand it as he ground his hardness against my clit. Caught up in the excitement, I fell to my knees and ripped open his slacks, his 9-inch cock bobbing against my lips as his fingers stroked my hair. I moaned at his sensuous touch. I was so mesmerized by his dark, purple-veined cock that I started stroking it, my hand squeezing it up and down from its black mass of curly pubic hair to the broad, bulging head. When I stretched my lips over the rubbery head, sucking it slowly as he groaned, "Oh god, Judy, you're terrific, oh god, oh god..."

.

My tongue slid teasingly along the length of Phil’s hardness as his hips writhed, pushing it beyond the back of my throat. The smoothness glided through me until I was almost delirious with passion. I became one with his cock and the throaty music drifting from the stereo. I flamed with desire, my eyes wildly rolling up at him as I whimpered with each stroke into the fullness of my quivering lips.
.
Then he moved behind me and knelt as his strong hands kneaded the softness of my breasts. With a gasp, I leaned forward against his hands until my arms were braced against the floor. I shuddered as his warm cock brushed my flaming vagina from the rear. I muttered, my voice quaking, "I'm on fire, Phil. I'm yours! Quench my thirst." My hips gyrated as his lengthy of male hardness entered my velvety channel. My vaginal walls stretched with each thrilling inch to accommodate his hugeness. And then he had sheathed the tool to its hilt as my mouth opened widely, my eyes rolling with the adulterous passion that gripped my searing soul. His long shaft radiated its own heat as it boiled in the hot coals of my cunt.
.
Going wild, Phil wailed like a banshee as he franticly fucked me. Caught up in his excitement, I was soon rotating my hips to his rhythm. I found myself looking down to watch as his hips bumped against my buttocks, further inflaming my passion. Each thrust raked across my clit until, from deep within, I could feel the thunderous waves of an orgasmic building up to burst out of me. It was so moving that tears were soon coursing down my cheeks. His blue eyes glinted and Phil was biting his lip in excitation when I felt his cock swelling. He was about to cum in me. He groaned as our eyes locked. Feeling his cock expanding in me, I spread my legs further as if I it would somehow allow my pussy to hold even more of him. I was biting the softness of my lower lip as I cried, "Oh god, fuck me, Phil, fuck me.”

.

With a primal yell, Phil increased his tempo. My building orgasm, although still distant was rushing up like a mad beast screaming for air from the primeval depths of a misty cavern. Then it was as if the earth opened under me, and I was falling through a bottomless chasm of adulterous pleasure. His every thrust, enveloping me in an unknown universe inhabited by only he and me. I couldn’t help myself; I shuddered as the beast within went insane with pleasure. My whoring had now spanned eons; all sense of time and space was lost as I cried out. Without realizing it, I was praying for the oncoming super-orgasm while at the same time fearing that I could no longer bear such a passionate explosion.
.
And then, when it came, it rolled over us like a gigantic unstoppable avalanche. Both our minds and bodies exploded with a mind staggering force. Gigantic stars crashed before my eyes as I screamed in ecstasy, feeling his warm sperm splattering deep in my throbbing pussy. The whole planet quaked beneath me as I sobbed in release from the bondage of this adulterous union. Crying, I collapsed, trembling beneath the white heat of his body.
.
Later, basking in the afterglow, we drank wine, watching erotic DVD movies on Phil’s large-screen plasma TV from his bed. finally, Phil mounted me again. , this time missionary position, and slowly fucked me. I was so stimulated that I screamed with a second, then third, then fourth orgasm, until Phil cummed, shuddering atop me. Dazed, I muttered, "I love you," and meaning it at that moment of gratitude.

.

Phil’s only reply was "That's nice.” When he didn’t say, “I love you,” back, I laughed and hit him softly with my fist.
.
Around 3-a.m. I slowly dressed and left.

.

a half hour later when I was in bed beside my husband, James, I described Phil's fucking to him, until James’s manhood had risen and was eagerly entering my still wet pussy. It was at times like these, that I really loved him. I moaned, muttering my feelings of passionately fucking Phil as James franticly thrusting in and out of me. All too soon, I could feel his manhood expand to awesome proportions, until finally, reliving my adultery, I cummed again. At the same time, James groaned, as his sperm splattered warmly into my pussy.

.

We lay side by side facing each other as I answered all his questions about my feelings when fucking other men. I admitted, "You lead me into these situations, but once I'm united with another, I can think only of him inside me. Sometimes I get so involved that I forget I'm married." When his eyebrows arched, I smiled, "But I still love you."
.
Exhausted, I fell asleep. When I awoke with the sunrise, James was still looking down at me, grinning in approval.
.
.

The end…

.

.

No comments: