Sunday, October 12, 2008

judy kissing cousin-----part-1-of-1

Judy’s Kissing Cousin

.

.

I’m Scott, 35-year old marine from Taos, New Mexico. The experience I that want to share with all of you is a sinful yet wonderful relationship between my 31-year old cousin, Judy from Texas and me.
.
When I was 16, I connected with a cousin on the inter-net. Then Judy and I go to know each other better through e-mails and MSN and of course shared a lot of pictures of each other and the family. It even got to the point where quite often we stayed up nights on end just having cam conversations with each other. She once said that when she looked good, other men telling her that she looked hot didn’t mean near as much to her as my saying it. She was married, but so over time, she started share stories of about her husband with me and in turn would tell her about my girlfriends. I chuckled when I noticed how protective she got and all the questions that she would ask about the women I was dating.
.
Since early childhood I’d been interested in the military, so it was no great surprise to anyone when my career choice out of high school was to be enlisted in the Marines. Now we all knew what was going on in the Middle East and that the Marines are a big part of the Iraq mission. So we were expecting it when we got the orders that we were being sent over there for a year. Before our deployment, 700-military personnel including myself were sent to Texas for ‘Special Tactics Combat Training.’ As soon as I found out that I was going to Texas, I immediately passed the good news on to Judy. As I expected she was as excited about finally seeing me face to face after 12-years, as I was about seeing her. There was a sense of excitement going through me but I was trying my best to contain it.
.
Our departure date finally came, so I bid farewell to my family and headed for Texas. We had a lot of harsh exercises to go through so the first 3-weeks were brutal. So I was unable to contact Judy until they finally gave us a 4-day break. When I called up Judy, we made some tentative plans, but we both knew how families worked. As soon as I left for Texas, my parents had given her parents a call to just let them know that I was there, so they were expecting me to visit them. When I visited Judy’s home, I was amazed at how big it was. It was on a 3-acre lot and had a lighted tennis court as well as an Olympic sized pool. She had everyone over so we could get the family stuff out of the way the first day. It was actually good to see everyone. Naturally it was the usual, ‘Oh, wow you’ve grown so much,’ stuff from her parents and older sisters. I’d been in the house a good 15-minutes and still hadn’t seen Judy anywhere. Then just when I was started to believe that she wasn’t home right now, Judy came regally down the stairs in a green low-cut top and a black caprice pants, just smiling and waving at me. One look and my breath caught in my throat. Judy had certainly aged well. Actually she was
a very beautiful woman. She’s 5-foot 6, 125 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, olive skin and her ass that could not be more perfect. I love everything about her, the way she smells, her smile, her laugh when we met. Once again I tried to contain my excitement and just politely said a brotherly ‘Hello.’ My heart was racing like a fucking racehorse at this moment and my eyes kept slipping down to her cleavage, which was so perfectly visible. As we’re saying our hellos, a guy walks up and she introduces him to me as James, her husband. He was a really nice guy and even insists that I spend the night.

.

That evening went like any other family gathering would and of course after asking me a lot of questions about my family, everyone was tired and decided to crash for the night. After everyone left, Judy, her husband James and I stayed up chatting a bit more, just catching up on stuff. Neither she nor I miss any chance of touching or playfully teasing each other the whole night. Finally we had to separate and go to our respective beds. Lying there in bed, wide-awake I couldn’t stop thinking about Judy and that all I wanted to do was be alone with her.

.

The next morning, Judy fixed us a good breakfast and afterwards, I had to go back to base to check on all the updates. James told me that he was going to be tied up with work all day and suggested that I take Judy to the base with me to keep her out of his hair. Then with a laugh, he said, “Otherwise she wouldn’t let me get a thing done.” He even suggested that after I show Judy around the base; she could take me for a round of the town. The way he said it seemed perfectly logical so I readily agree.

.

So off Judy and I went, heading for the base. Once we got there it only took about 10-minutes to deal with the stuff that had come up, especially since all I had to do was sign a piece of paper. Between the main gate and our company offices, besides getting asked a thousand times who Judy was, I also noticed that most of the men were eyeing her up and down, especially her fine looking butt.

.

As quick as possible I finished my business and we were in the car headed for town. Judy surprised me with lunch at their country club. Wanting to be alone with Judy, after lunch I suggested that since the weather was gorgeous; we should just go to a park and hang out there. Pulling out her cell phone, Judy phoned her husband, James. Afterwards, she said that she had a better idea. James told her that he was going to be gone until dinner, so why not go home and use their pool. We’d have all the privacy in the world. “The only problem,” she said, “Is that I always swim in the nude.”

.

When we got back home, James was just leaving. He waved goodbye as he drove away. Then with me following, Judy headed for the pool. True to her word, she left a trail of clothing and was naked when she dove in. I couldn’t believe what a very beautiful woman, Judy was with the water cascading off her auburn hair, down her olive skin. I couldn’t help finding her exciting. As proved by the reaction on the base, men can’t help them selves; she captivates them. When I saw men check her out while she was out in public with me it excited me.

.

After we swam for a few minutes, we sat down on the steps and started casually talking. As we talked our hands just naturally touched each other’s. Continuing to talk like nothing was happening, I shyly reached over and gently took her hand. As she talked, Judy looked down at my hand and then up at my face. We both knew it was inevitable, so the next time I looked down at her, I brought my head down and placed my lips against hers. Within 5-seconds, my fingers moved up to her head and tangled in her hair. Pulling her mouth up mine, our lips locked and she had her arms around me. Kissing me deeply, she nibbled on my lower lip, forcing more moan from deep within.

.

As the kiss broke, I couldn’t help it, my 8-inch un-cut cock was pointing at the sky. With a giggle, Judy slid off the steps back into the water and moved between my legs. With an audible gasp, Judy just stood there and stared. Obviously an 8-inche cock, especially one as thick as mine is considered on the large side of the scale though not monstrously so. All who have seen it, both women and yes even some guys have been shocked when they saw it. Because so many women have at inopportune time brought up my size or admitted to a size fetish, I believe the whole ‘size doesn't matter’ thing is a myth. Lost in the need to have it, Judy attacked me and started trying to suck it. Slowly she calmed down and switched to licking it. Looking up at me, Judy smiled.

.

When she began her long strokes from base to tip, I squirmed and closed my eyes. Then she paused, making me wonder what she was going to do next. When I opened my eyes and looked down, Judy took me deep in her mouth. When my body convulsed she grinned. As her tongue began to roam around the head of my cock, her fingers gently played with my balls. Then she resumed licking and playing, her hand starting to stroke me. Franticly my hand flew to the back of her head pulling her towards me. Again, she took me in her mouth and began to suck. My hands were back in action but this time squeezing her breasts. It made her so hot that she started sucking harder. My moans only excited her more. Teasingly, she stopped again and I squirmed and pushed my crotch up, trying to get my cock back in her mouth. She licked it but she wouldn’t suck it. I groaned as my hands squeezed her breasts. With a loud laugh, she was sucking me again. “Oh god,” I moaned, “Suck me baby. I feel so good in your mouth.” My cock had swollen so big that it barely fit in her mouth, but she kept sucking and I kept talking, though now it was coming in gasp.

.

“Make me cum!” I screamed. And as it hit, she could feel me explode. My back arched and I slammed into her a few more times as my orgasm shock me. Then I fell back on the grass totally spent.

.

Afterwards, Judy came out of the water and led me across the lawn towards the pool house. As we moved into the pool house, her lips silenced me, and her tongue danced into my mouth. I surprised myself by welcoming it. Her hands moved up to my shoulders and pulled me deeper into the kiss. Our lips clung together as our tongues danced, sending shivers deep to my core. I could feel myself warm and tiff as she pushed her breasts against my chest. I couldn’t get enough of her. I found myself wanting to devour her as my lips raced crazily over her face, down her throat where my teeth scraped lightly over her skin. The scent of honeysuckle wheeled in my head. She arched her back and pressed her breasts against me, her low whimpers of pleasure pounding in my blood.

.

When our lips parted, I gently lay her back on the bed and moved between her legs. Reverently I gently pulled her delicate lips apart and looked at her inner lips. I was so mesmerized that I couldn’t help myself; I leaned down and gently licked them. Before I touched her lovely pussy I licked my finger to make sure it was wet. A woman’s clit doesn't have any juices of it's own and it's extremely sensitive, so I absolutely didn’t want to stick my finger in if it's dry and hurts her. With dampened fingers I carefully spread the tops of her pussy up until I found her clit. Women have clits in all different sizes; just like us guys have different sized cocks. It doesn't mean a thing as far as her capacity for orgasm. All it means is more of her is hidden underneath her foreskin. Judy had a lovely little suck able clit about the size of my finger. I didn’t touch her clit just yet. Before a girl becomes aroused, her clit is too delicate to be handled, so I wanted to work up to it. To tease her, I approach her pussy slowly.

.

Knowing that the inner part of her thigh was part of her erogenous zone, so I tender licked, kissed it, and make wild designs on it with the tip of my tongue. To build up her anticipation, I came dangerously close to her pussy, and then float away. Then I licked my favorite spot on a woman’s body, the crease to the left of her pussy where her leg joins her torso. By now her breathing was getting strained. The she giggled with glee when I brushed my lips lightly over her slit without pressing down on it to further excite her. After I’d done this enough to have Judy bucking up off the bed, straining to rub her pussy against my face, I put my lips right on top of her slit. At first I kissed her very gently, as if I was kissing the delicate petals of a rose. Then as I kissed harder, using my tongue to separate her soft pink lust swollen lips. When I opened her up, I ran my tongue sensuously up and down between the delicate pink layers of flesh inside her pussy. Gently spreading her legs wider with my hands, I started gently tongue-fucking her. To her not only does this feel oh so fine, but it also teases the hell out of her, because by now she wants some attention given to her clit.
.

By now her clit had gotten hard enough to peek out of its fleshy covering, so I lick it. Even if you can't see it, it might still be waiting for you underneath the foreskin. So, if you really want to please your woman, discretely bring your tongue up to the top of her slit and feel for her clit. You may barely experience its presence. Even though I could feel her tiny pearl, I made it rise even more by licking the skin that covers it.

.

Then I gently pull her super sensitive lust swollen pussy lips gently apart and slid my tongue gently across her clit, licking hard against the hood covered as I enticed her clit to come out and play. I varied the pressure to fit her responses. This made her moan and caused her legs to shudder almost uncontrollably. When I sensed her moving towards an orgasm, as I took her clit lovingly between my soft lips. While using my tongue to massage Judy’s clit, I watched her face for her reaction. As I gently sucked on it she appeared to be enjoying it, so I started sucking harder.

.

Judy screamed out in ecstasy as she lifted her pelvis into the air from the tension of her rising orgasm. I didn't fight her though; instead I kept up the pressure as I moved with her. It was hard but I hang on, as I keep my mouth against her hot clit. As she thrashed around on the bed, Judy almost screamed, “Don't let go.” and knowing that most men have a tendency to stop too soon, added, “Don't stop. Don't ever stop!” as well as. As I hung on to her Judy’s body flushed red and then she began to tremble. Suddenly her body was jerking as wave after wave of orgasms swept through her body. Even when she started to orgasm, I didn't let go of her clit. As I hanging on for the duration, I noticed that Judy’s nipples got hard from excitement when she's having an orgasm.

.

When Judy started to come down from her orgasms, I know that things were extremely sensitive just then, so I gently moved my tongue in and out of Judy’s throbbing pussy. In her excitement, Judy reached down and pulled me up towards her. Soon her lips were inches from mine, and then in her excitement, they missed and slid across my cheek. For a minute I rest atop her, check to check. The right side of my lips moved across her face and my tongue flicked out tasting and licking. Judy shuddered she turned her head and our lips touched. My cock was pressed firmly against her belly, moving slightly up and down in rhythm to our breathing and our kiss. I heard her breath catch and a little gasp escaped her lips, and the heat rising as my hand went to her breast.

.

My head dipped, my lips finding the exposed skin of her long regal neck. Judy turned her head, giving me access so my tongue could caress her tender alabaster skin. Judy’s breasts stood proud and eager as my other hand slid up and stroked and squeezed them. She closed her eyes and moaned, as her warm desire spread to her nipples. Her body jerked in surprise at the contact. Dipping even lower, I bury my face between her breasts, and then I took one of her erect brownish-red nipple in my mouth.

.

As Judy began to whimper, I spread her legs. Greedily, Judy reached out and griped my hard cock as I move between her legs. As she wrapped her hand around it, I looked into her eyes, seeing her lust and desire, as she played with it. Her thighs wrapped around my body as she guided me into her waiting pussy. Pushing, I moved deeper inside her warm softness. I could feel her pussy expand around my cock, adjusting to its size. Judy tensed slightly, unsure, and then I was all the way in. In awe as I pushed my cock even deeper into her welcoming wetness, I looked down between our sweaty bodies and watched my cock glide in and out of her slick pussy.

.

The wetness that greeted me, and the tightness that enveloped my throbbing maleness was overpowering. As she started to move his hips I began to vigorously thrust into her. Cupping her ass, I started thrusting into her even harder and faster as my climax churned to the surface. When she felt me explode inside her, my cum spewing out in a gush, Judy bit my shoulder and clawed my back drawing blood as she screamed out for me to fuck her. She couldn’t help herself a she cummed almost simultaneously from the intensity of my thrusts. When she came down from her cloud of ecstasy, she kissed me passionately as my now flaccid cock fell out of her cum filled pussy.

.

The rest of the weekend was spent finding ways for Judy to sneak away from her husband James and meet me in the pool house. By the time my group deployed on to the Middle East my balls were drained and I was exhausted. I still keep in contact with Judy through my computer, and she insists that when we return to the ‘States’ I’m to come stay with them for a while. Her husband James even suggested that they host a big party for my platoon to celebrate our safe return. He was so nice to me that I felt a little guilty about what happened between Judy and I. But, as they say, a ‘stiff cock has no conscious’ so a visit may well be in the cards… only time will tell.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: