Sunday, September 28, 2008

judy's halftime show----part-1 thru 2-of-2

Judy’s Halftime Show

Part-1-of-2

.

.

I’m married to Judy, a very beautiful woman. She’s 5-foot 6, 125 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, olive skin and her ass that could not be more perfect. I love everything about her, the way she smells, her smile, her laugh, even when she is mad at me I find her exciting. Men can’t help them selves; she captivates them. When I see men check her out in public it excites me. I often try to coax her into showing off more of that beauty by wearing more revealing clothing. She is very conservative in public so this has been an up hill battle. She is actually a very sexy lady and in private a sexual animal. Ever since we got married, I’ve been teasing her about how much I was looking forward to seeing her fuck another man. She was a virgin when we got married, so this scenario has always generated some great sex for us. Even though she won’t admit it, I think it was something she was hoping some day would actually played out.

.

Up until this summer I hadn’t gotten much cooperation in my desire for her to exhibit her charms to other guys. Then I got a call from an old Navy buddy that was getting married and wanted to have his bachelor party here. One thing led to another and somehow I’d convinced Judy to be the stripper. Once it got started things had gotten out of control and she wound up giving us one of the best sex shows that I’ve ever seen. After it was over, I suppose she was embarrassed and even a little ashamed about what she’d done. Whatever the case, she didn’t bring up the party and neither had I. What happened at the bachelor party, stayed at the bachelor party?

.

Finally after a couple of months, Judy kind of brought it up in a joking way and I went back to teasing her like the bachelor party had never taken place. I was kidding her about bringing the guys over and letting them have there way with her, when she really surprised me. She said, “Ok, I’ll do it just to shut you up.” I knew she was kidding because after the bachelor party I didn’t think she would ever do that again.

.

Anyway, about a month past by and nothing more was ever said so I more or less forgot about what she said. I had invited a few of my friends over to watch the Super Bowl game on TV, but Judy was going shopping so no big deal. Naturally they all started showing up early for all the pre-game action. By the time they all got there Judy had fixed the snacks for us and was heading out the door, saying that she would be back later.

.

Well we sat around drinking beer and talked awhile before the game started, even played some pool. Just as the game was getting ready to start, Judy came back early. Waving as she came in, she said, ”I’m going upstairs but I might come back down and watch the game with you.”

.

Great, I thought, that’s just what we need here, a wife. The day was ruined.

.

The game got off to a roaring started and before long we were feeling a good buzz from the beer. I don’t know if it was the beer or what, but the guys started talking about Judy. They were saying how gorgeous she looked. She is a very nice looking woman I have to admit. They were all kidding me about how hot she was and asking me if I’d ask her to entertain us at halftime. They all laughed. About then Judy walked into the room and asked what we were laughing at. So to embarrass them I asked her in front of them to perform for us.

.

With a big grin, she replied, ”Sure I will if that’s what you want.” Assuming that she was kidding, they all whistled and said all right. Still smiling she turned and walked back out of the room.

.

After she left they were all laughing and kidding wondering what she would do. I told them, “Nothing. She was just fucking with our minds.”

.

We were all good friends and had talked about each other’s wives before so nothing was different here. All of them talking about what they would like to do to her was actually turning me on. Well, it was soon halftime so we started to refill all the food and beer for the 2nd half. To my surprise, Judy strolled into the room with a very short plaid skirt on with a very sheer white button up blouse and her sexy spiked high heels with stockings on. When everyone saw her, without a word, they stopped what they were doing and sat down. She really looked good. Her blouse was open about half way down so her nice 38c breasts were showing a lot of cleavage. She never said a word; she just pranced over and bent down to pick a pillow. There was an audible gasp and all their eyes just about fell out of our heads. When we saw that she didn’t have any panties on. The guys were so shocked that they didn‘t know what to say. Innocently, Judy sat down in a chair across the room and said, “Alright what you want me to do? I will do anything you say.” They looked at each other and then at me, who was just as surprised as they were.

.

Shocking myself, I said, “Go for it.“

.

Someone sang out, “Rub your breasts,” so Judy reached up and started rubbing her breasts. Even through her blouse we could see her nipples were already hard. Then someone else shouted, “Unbutton your blouse,” so obediently she did. “Pull it off,” another voice sang out, so she did, exposing her creamy white breasts with their nice pink nipples that were as hard as I had ever seen them.

.

From the rosy glow of her cheeks, it was easy to see that all this was making Judy horny. “Now pull your skirt up,” they all shouted at once. So, she slowly slid her skirt up high enough for us to see her creamy thighs, and then ever so slowly she spread her legs, showing us her nice shaved pussy lips. Even from across the room we could see that they glistened with tiny beads of moisture. Then unbidden, Judy slowly pulled her finger teasingly through her slit and licked it. The guys went wild. With her eyes half closed and her mouth partially opened, Judy started to sensuously finger her hot slippery pussy. When her breathing turned into little gasps, she let out a couple of little groans we knew that she was having an orgasm. All of them were married too, so out of respect for me, they all looked at me for approval as she continued.

.

“Don‘t look at me,” I said. “I don’t have anything to do with this. Its between you and her.”

.

“Do you mind?” they asked.

.

“What the hell,” I said, “Go for it if she wants to.”

.

Looking up at Randy, she said, ”Come here.” When he walked over to her, she said, “Suck my breasts.” As if in a daze, he bent down and started sucking one of her nipples. When she told Pat come suck the other one, he almost flew across the room to get his lips on her.

.

Then she told Paul to, “Come here. I have something special for you.” He was hesitant at first but finally moved over to her. “Eat my pussy,” she ordered.

.

“I’m married,” he stammered.

.

“Jesus, I didn‘t ask you to marry me, I just told you to eat me,” she snapped. Timidly he got on his knees and started to eat her. She was hot as hell now and I had a hard on that wouldn’t quit. When I walked over to get a closer look, she reached out and started to rub my cock. With a mischievous smile, she looked up and asked, “Is this what you wanted?” For an answer I just smiled.

.

Still holding my cock, she told the guys to, “Take off their clothes, boys.” I’ve never seen three guys take their clothes off so fast in all my life. Looking around at all the guys, she said, “Wow, will you look at those cocks. I want them.”

.

Getting up, she dropped her skirt and blouse on the floor and told us to, “Follow me.” After leading us upstairs and into the guest bedroom, Judy lay down on the bed and said, “Boys, I’m yours. Do whatever you want to me.”

.

Their eyes glued to her naked body, they said, “We want to watch you play with yourself,” I could tell by the way she closed her eyes and started to rub her breasts that she really wanted this. I heard a collective gasp as she let her fingers drifted down and she started to slowly stroke her wet smooth pussy. Getting an inspiration, I went to our ‘toy’ drawer and pulled out a blindfold and restraints. As I put them on her, I told her this way she could use her imagination. Once she was blindfolded, I grabbed her wrists and started tying her wrists to the headboard. By the time Judy realized what I was doing, it was too late for her to stop me. As I tie her up she said, “You’d better let her loose if I said so.” When I was finished, she was tied spread eagle on the bed so that her pussy was open and vulnerable.

.

Once she couldn’t see, Randy got brave and got on the bed with her. As he straddled her chest, he started to rub the head of his 9-inch cock on her lips. She opened her mouth just enough to let her tongue flick out and lick the bottom of his cock. He rubbed it across her lips a couple of times, then hoarsely told her to, ”Suck it!” I thought this was farther than she meant to take it, because she tried to resist. But before I could intervene, he wrapped his hand in her red hair and forced it in her mouth. Once the head penetrated her lips, Randy pushed his cock all the way in. When she started to chock, he backed off, and then shoved it in again. “Take it,” he snarled. Fearfully, she opened her mouth wider and this time it went in better. Gripping her hair, he was brutally forcing her mouth further down his cock. I got this funny feeling deep in my stomach and suddenly I wasn’t sure if I liked this or not. Judy didn‘t tell him to stop though; she just kept on sucking him. So I didn‘t say anything, I just kept watching.

.

Amidst all the action I saw Paul on the phone and then I heard a knock on the door. Going to the front door, I looked out and there was Jack and Sandy. Humm I thought this could get better. I opened the door and told them not to say anything. Then I told them what was going on. Not really believing me, they followed me back upstairs to the bedroom. When we went into the room they were very surprised, but their smiles told me that they liked this. Both Jack and Sandy quickly stripped off there clothes and started to play.

.

For a few minutes they all took turns sucking on Judy’s breasts and eating her pussy. There were so many mouths and hands on her body that she knew something was up. “Who else is here?” she said.

.

“It doesn’t matter,” I told her, “just enjoy it.”

.

She was so wet the bed was soaked under her. “We’re going to move you to get you out of the wet bed,” I told her. We untied her and moved her to the foot of the bed. This time I made her kneel at the foot of the bed. As the guys pulled her wrists to the bedposts so I could tie them, she said, “Don’t tie me up, I want to play.”

.

For an answer, Randy …

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Judy’s Halftime Show

Part-2-of-2

.

.

For an Answer, Randy swatted her on the naked butt hard enough to leave a red welt and said, “Shut the fuck up bitch, you’ll do damn well what you’re told and like it.”

.

To my surprise, Judy obediently said, “yes, sir,” and shut up.

.

Once her wrists were tied, her head was hanging over the edge of the footboard for easier access.

.

When Paul piped up, “Lets see if she can pull a train,” I thought they were going to fight to see who got their cock in her mouth first. Bill and John got pushed out of the way, so Jack won.

.

As he grabbed her hair and shoved his hard cock in her mouth, Jack declared, “Its my turn now.” I thought she was going to get pissed when he did that but she didn’t. Randy and Sandy stood on either side of the bed playing with her breasts while Jack hung on to her hair and was vigorously fucking her mouth. He was trying to shove it all in and she was doing a good job taking it. I’d never seen her suck my cock like she was sucking his. Jack was ready to pop. I could see it building. Judy never liked the taste of cum so I knew he would make a mess so I handed him a towel. As he started to cum, instead of using the towel, Jack pushed her head all the way down on his cock and wouldn’t let her up. She struggled a little but took his load down her throat and never spilled a drop.

.

Never did I think she would do this. I loved getting to watch. Judy was going wild. Not to be left out, Pat had moved up behind her and pulled her up on her knees so that her ass was sticking up in the air. Then he slid his cock right in and started pounding her pussy dog-style. Her mouth was so full of cock that she couldn’t say a word, just moan in pleasure.

.

When he finished cumming, Jack moved back and Paul took his place. He shoved his cock in her mouth so hard that he almost chocked her. Judy liked that so she started sucking him. Paul was bigger than Pat so she told him fuck her.

.

At her insistence, Pat and Paul switched places. As Pat moved in front of her, Paul was already trying to get his cock in her pussy. He was well hung so it was being a tight fit. When he finally got it in, she almost cried, "Now fuck me." As she was riding Paul’s cock, Judy went back to suck Pat’s cock. I was getting hard again. They were both pounding her like wild rabbits. As Pat’s cock slipped out of her mouth, she started screaming but it was a good scream. When she rose up again to take Pat back into her mouth, he shot off right away and she took it all. Paul pulled out of her pussy and moved back around to her face.

.

Judy’s butt looked so good sticking up in the air that Sandy moved up behind her and started playing with her tight little ass hole. I handed him some k-y to lube her up. When he started smearing in her ass, to my surprise she didn’t resist, instead she bent down to let Sandy have a better access. Quickly lubing his cock, he slipped between the cheeks of her ass and pressed it against the tight circle of her ass. It took a little time but her sphincter opened and Sandy got it in. Once he started fucking her, Judy got excited and started moaning, “Harder, fuck me harder. Fuck me in my ass harder.” And Sandy pounded harder.

.

As Sandy franticly pounded her ass, Paul casually shoved his cock in Judy’s mouth and started working his hips. When she started sucking, her hot mouth was going all the way down on him. Paul is pretty big and really thick so even though she got choked on the down stroke, she didn’t stop. When he let his load go, she couldn’t take it all, so she what dripped out, I merrily rubbed on her breasts.

.

Meanwhile Sandy was still pounding hard as hell in her ass. As he started to cum, she was screaming, “Fuck me!” then with a huge moan, Sandy let loose in her ass.

.

After I untied her wrists, Judy pulled off her blindfold and was surprised to see who was there. Sitting up on the bed, she said, “What the hell?” I could tell when she saw Randy’s big cock. First her eyes opened real wide, then they turned smoky, as she said, “Come here. I want you to fuck my wet pussy with that big hard cock you got there.” As he moved possessively towards her, she laid back and spread her legs, she told him, “You better fuck me good too.”

.

Standing beside the bed, picked her legs up and as he wrapped them around his waist, he said, “I’ll try.” Then when he tried to slide his cock in her, it was so thick and big that she tried pushing him away. With a wicked laugh, he just grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to the end of the bed. Holding her down, he forced her legs back apart and laid his golf ball size head against her puffy lips. Then with a flip of his hips, he forcefully drove his cock into her tight pussy. Biting her lip, she took it without screaming. Leaning forward and grabbing her by the shoulders, so she couldn’t pull away, he started stroking her harder and harder. With a grimace she tried to pull away from him but he held on. Pushing her legs up around her neck, he pounded her even harder. He was soon pounding her so hard that he was dripping sweat all over her.

.

She was begging him to stop but he just kept right on pounding in and out of her. Even though she was screaming, I knew she didn’t really want him to stop because she never used our safe word that meant stop. Soon he was pumping hard and deep and she was cumming with about every stroke. The juicier and wet she got the easier his cock moved in and out. The bed was so wet that it looked like she was peeing.

.

When he stopped and rolled her over on her knees, Judy tried to scramble away. But Randy was too strong; he easily pulled her back and started smacking her on her naked butt with the palm of his hand. “I been wanting this pussy for along time.” he told her, “and I might never get it again, so I’m getting all I can.” Grabbing her arms and twisting them behind her back, he shoved his cock back into her pussy and started fucking her so hard that her breasts were rubbing across the sheets.

.

As we crowded around and watched, we were all amazed at how hard Randy was fucking her. By now, not only was she letting him do it, but also she was helping. He turned her arms loose and grabbed her hair and then said, “Fuck me, bitch, fuck me.”

.

That really turned her on. After that, he just stood there and let her pump her ass back against him as hard as she could.

.

“Hand me the k-y,” he said.

.

“What you going to do?” she asked nervously.

.

“I’m ‘gona’ fuck that fine ass of yours, that’s what I’m going to do?”

.

“The hell you are!” she moaned, “Not with that big cock of yours. It’ll hurt too much.”

.

Much to her sorrow, he put the k-y in her ass, even as she continued to pump up and down on his cock on. Once he had her lubed up, he stopped her and guided his cock to her ass-hole. Despite her resistance he started working its big head through her sphincter. As he felt it break through, told her to, “Now push bitch.” She pushed and when the head went in she screamed.

.

After swatting her two or three on the ass hard enough to get her attention, he snarled, “Push harder or I will do it.”

.

“It’s too big.” She whined, “It’ll hurt.”

.

“Without another word, he pushed. She screamed but couldn’t pull away. Once it was in, he started to stroke her and she started to push back. It went deeper and deeper till it was about 3/4th the way in. “Now take it all, bitch.” he said. She resisted so he shoved, driving it all the way in. She screamed so loud that I thought the neighbors might hear her. But even as she screamed, she kept pumping. He kept putting more k-y on until he was deep stroking her. He fucked her so hard she was about to pass out. He pulled out, grabbed her hair, and pulled her head around to his cock. “Open your fucking mouth.” When she did he exploded and filled it full of hot cum. He blew so much cum, that her mouth ran over and cum dripped everywhere. With a big laugh, he rubbed the overflow all over her face and chest.

.

“Without another word, Randy grabbed her hips and pushed. Judy screamed but couldn’t pull away. Once it was in, he started to stroke her and she started to push back. It went deeper and deeper until it was about 3/4th the way in. “Now take it all, bitch.” he said. She resisted so he shoved, driving it all the way in. She screamed so loud that I thought the neighbors might hear her. But even as she screamed, he kept pumping. He kept putting more k-y on until he was deep stroking her. He fucked her so hard she was about to pass out. He pulled out, grabbed her hair, and pulled her head around to his cock. “Open your fucking mouth.” When she did he exploded and filled it full of hot cum. He blew so much cum, that her mouth ran over and cum dripped everywhere. With a big laugh, he rubbed the overflow all over her face and chest.

.

As she just collapsed back on the bed, Randy beamed, “Damn, that was the best ass that I have ever had.”

.

With a knowing demure little smile, Judy got out of the bed and headed for the master bedroom and the shower. When I went to check on her, she was smiling. “It hurt at first, but damn I liked it,” she said.

.

While she was gone, the guys all just stood there in awe at what had just happened. While Judy was in the master bathroom, they all ran through the guest bathroom, shower right quick, and got dressed. We were all sitting in the den talking and watching the rest of the game when Judy came into the room. She was still naked and drying off with a towel. Everybody cheered and told her what a good halftime show it was.

.

Well I hope ya’ll liked it, I know I did. “We need to do this again sometime,” she said. “Right now my pussy and ass is sore. Now don’t go and tell your wives we did this or they might get mad at me and not let you come over and play anymore.” No way they all said.

.

As they left, to show their appreciation they each kicked in $50 so Judy could buy herself a present.

.

.
The End…

.

.

No comments: