Tuesday, September 9, 2008

busted----part-1-of-1

Busted

.
.

My problem is I can't get enough. Sex, that is. I love my husband, Charles and for real he is the best I've ever had and he tries to keep up with me as much as possible. He attempts to do it once a day and usually manages to complete the process every other day. Maybe that's enough for ‘normal’ women. And yes, it's quite possible that I'm not normal. I could easily have sex SEVERAL times a day. Hell, I could live in the bed if I didn't have a job and other responsibilities.

.
I like it all ways, kinky, rough, gentle, whatever qualifies as ‘making love’ or what qualifies as a really good fuck, and it’s all-good. I like it in all positions. I even like anal. I like oral sex. I like to masturbate, both alone and being watched. I like being with women too. Sometimes I wish I had an open marriage where we could have the love stuff and sex with each other but we could meaninglessly fuck other people as well. I would really get off on him fucking somebody else. I would like to watch, or he could just tell me about it.

.
I like hearing about his old girlfriends. I like hearing how many sex partners he's had, and it thrills me that he can't remember the exact number. I've only had 7-partners, including him, and one was a woman. It's because I used to be a ‘good girl’ and thought sex was something keep holy or some crap like that. Now I don't care and I wish I had fucked a whole lot more.
I'd like for him to get really rough with me. Throw me down and force me to do his every desire. I tell him that and I ask if he has any stuff he's always wanted to do that he would like to do, but he just isn't into it.

.
I would like to try sex toys.

.

When we have sex it lasts a good amount of time. Anywhere from twenty minutes to two hours. A couple of times it's lasted around 4-hours. But no matter how long it lasts I still want more.

.
Sometimes I wish after Charles fucked me a beautiful woman would come in and kiss me all over and lick me clean down there. But I'll just dream on because he wouldn't go for any of this. I guess he got tired of my constant bickering about not enough sex. One night I was really on a tear. I guess Charles got tired of listening to me bitching; because he grabbed my wrist, drug me out to the car and drove into town. The next thing I know, Charles is
dropping me off in the middle of town in the late of the day but still light without any clothes on. It was about 3-miles from our house. He left me there and told me to get home anyway I could. I was very scared. I ran into an alley area to try to hide. I knew it was going to be hard to get home. I hoped to find someone kind enough to take me home, but I wasn't that lucky.
.
I got a guy to walk over and I told him I lost my clothes. I asked him to take me home. He said he would help me but he seemed to think what I needed was a good fuck. He was right of course because I always need a good fuck but it was not what I needed the most right them. I was so glad he wore a condom. When he was done he thanked me for a good fuck but left me there and told me good luck. He was laughing as he left.
.
I decided to just start running fast and not stop. This worked for a while and I made it about half way home before the pickup pulled in front of me and cut me off. Three guys got out and I was scared. I have had lots of guys before but I always knew my master would keep me safe because I am a valued piece of his. I wasn't safe here.
.
They threw me in the back of the truck. I begged them not to hurt me. They laughed and said they were going to split me in half with their cocks but that was it. I relaxed some and begged them to wear condoms. They called me a dirty whore and told me not to worry that they would wear them. That hurt my feelings because I am not dirty but I kept my mouth shut because I was getting what I wanted that they would wear condoms. God they fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. My ass, my pussy, my mouth. I was so hot for it. I couldn't help it there is just nothing like being used by a man.... I love it even when I'm being raped.
.
These guys agreed to drive me home but I think it was just because they wanted to know where I lived. They pulled me out of the back of the truck and dumped me on the porch then rang the bell. Charles opened the door and looked at me and asked me if I learned my lesson. I told him yes.

.

Since that night we’ve been in this lifestyle for a couple of years. I am in my late 20’s and my husband is in his early 30s. Lately we have become more active. I really enjoy being a total slut for my husband and my lovers. We have gone from swinging a couple times a year to weekly swingers and more if we can. However, we still maintain a life outside of the swinging realm and have many old friends to whom we would never mention swinging. One friend in particular has been one of my best friends since high school. Karen and I have been through a lot together but I just knew that she would never understand.
.
Well several weekends ago we invited a Jim and Angie over for a weekend. We have had several encounters with them. Since Angie wanted to try some black cock we invited Manny and one of his friends, Bill whom I had not met yet. We had a wild time! We did everything that we could think of. Even though I said I never would allow it, we captured it all on our handy cam and made a very hot DVD.
.
Last Monday, while I was doing some housework in the nude, I popped in the DVD. It was exciting to watch. It started with Angie and I playing with each other. We kissed and rubbed each other’s pussies then we got into a 69 then Manny and Bob appear in the picture. They were both naked and were very hard. Manny has a great body with a nine-inch cock that is very thick. Bob also had a great body and his cock was at least two inches longer and just as thick. Since I had never been with Bob and Angie had never been with either I man we decided that I would have Bob and Angie would start with Manny. As the movie progressed, Manny was fucking Angie from behind and I was sitting on Bob’s cock in front of her so she was licking my clit and Bob’s shaft and I was moaning and telling Bob that I wanted his cum. It was very hot to watch and I started playing with my pussy.

.

When I heard a gasp from behind, I spun around and it was my friend Karen. She’d stopped by and knocked but I didn’t hear her so she let herself in. I panicked and tried to stop the video instead I hit fast-forward and scene after scene of us fucking and sucking flew quickly across the screen. When I finally managed to stop the tape Karen was red faced with embarrassment. Before I could say anything, Karen said, “I’m sorry to intrude,” and like a track star was out the door and gone. I felt terrible. I tried to call her cell phone but she wouldn’t answer. It really ruined my day enough that I was rethinking out participation in the lifestyle.
.
On Wednesday I was still feeling bad for what happened and I figured that I had lost one of my best friends. I just couldn’t get her out of my mind. That morning there was a knock at my door. This time I was fully dressed. I had sworn off doing my housework in the nude. It was Karen, so I invited her in. I was so glad to see her but it was obvious that we were both nervous. I offered her a coffee and asked her to sit. At first it was very awkward. I finally said that I was so sorry that she had seen the video.

.

She asked, “Was that really you in the video?”

.

I answered, “Yes it was.”

.

She asked, “What about Charles? What would he say?”

.

“He was the one behind the camera,” I explained.

.

“I don’t understand. You mean he let’s you do that?”

.

“It started out as his idea,” I said.

.

“As a matter of fact we both love it.”

.

The conversation dropped for a minute as Karen digested what I had just said. I could tell that she was flustered and seemed to be trying to think of what to say.

.

I smiled at her and said, “The cats out of the bag now, so don’t be afraid to ask or tell me anything.”

.

She said, “I don’t know what to ask?” then added, “You know, at first I was disgusted then I was hurt that you never told me and then I started to wonder what it would feel like to do it myself. By the time Frank came home I was horny as hell thinking about what I had seen.”

.

“Did you tell him?” I asked.

.

“I did not know how to tell him. He just said he did not know what had gotten into me but he liked it.”

.

“Lately we’ve only been having sex once or twice a month but we have done it 5-times since Monday. I even gave him a blowjob before he left for work this morning.”

.

“How much of the movie did you see?” I asked.

.

“A lot,” she said. “At first I just thought I had caught you watching an x-rated movie. I was going to sneak out but then I realized that you were in the movie with that girl. You were going down on each other. Then two big black guys appeared and your girlfriend let him mount her then put his friend inside of you and then the camera zoomed in on your pussy filled with that huge thing and your girlfriend started licking you both, then you said you wanted his cum.” She paused, “I did not even realize that I had made a noise until you were startled.”

.

She then looked at me and stammered, “How ah, ah, how do you think, what do you think Frank would say? I mean how could we start? I mean we have fantasized in the past.”

.

I’d noticed Frank checking me out in the past so, I said, “Ill bet you could convince him if you tried,” and then I winked at her.

.

I could see that she was flustered and I noticed that her nipples were poking out of her t-shirt. I got up and stood behind her chair and put my hands on her shoulders. Then as I rubbed her shoulders, I said, “Why don’t you show him our movie? What did you like about it?”
.

She sighed, rolled her shoulders, leaned back to meet my touch and then said, “Everything, every scene has replayed in my head. Can we watch it again now?”

.

“In a few minutes,” I said.

.

Karen moaned as my fingers found her nipples and she looked up at me and we kissed.

.

She said, “I noticed that you shave down there. Frank has always wanted me to do that.”

.

I said, “You mean he wants you to shave your pussy. Say it Karen! Say ‘Frank wants me to shave my pussy,’’’ and I kissed her.

.

She whispered timidly, “Frank wants me to shave my pussy.” Then she quickly added, “Can I see yours?”

.

“See my what?” I asked teasingly.

.

“Your pussy!” she said. “I want to see your bare cunt,” and smiled.

.

“MMMM now you’re getting it. If you want to be a slut don’t be afraid to talk like one. My hubby loves it when I refer to my cunt.” Then with a smile, I stood in front of her and dropped my jeans to the floor and kicked them aside. Moving closer, I hooked my thumbs in the elastic of my panties and slowly slid them down. Leaning forward, she let out a soft moan as my puffy lips came into view. I let my panties drop to the floor and opened my legs to give her a better view. I then rubbed myself with my hand and then parted my lips slightly and asked, “You like?”

.

Karen said, “Yes I like. I feel so naughty,” she giggled. “Can we do mine? Will you shave my cunt?”

.

“Show it to me,” I said, “I want to see your hairy cunt.” Then I added, “Maybe I’ll shave it for you while you watch the movie.”

.

She stood up and unbuckled her jeans and let them fall. She stood in front of me in her t-shirt and panties. She smiled shyly and removed her t-shirt. Her breasts were small with big nipples that were very hard. She moaned as she rubbed them for me. Then she slowly pulled her panties down exposing her dark mound of curly pubic hair. Her lips were barley visible through the curly patch and I could see the wetness in her hair as she exposed her slit to me. “MMMM you’re nice and wet,” I said as I touched her slit.

.

I then stood up and removed my top and stood in front of her naked and said, “Let’s go. You get comfortable on the couch, I’ll start the movie and be right back.”

I started the movie and then went and got a towel, facecloth, shaving cream and razor. When I got back, Karen was lying on the couch with her legs open and rubbing her nipples. On screen Angie and I were kissing and rubbing each other. Karen opened her legs wider and moaned as I wet her mound with the facecloth and warm water. I could feel my own pussy tingling as I gently applied the shaving cream to her puffy lips. On screen behind me, Angie and I were both being fucked by our black studs and Angie was licking my clit.

.

“That’s hot,” sighed Karen, as I started carefully shaving her. “I want to try that.”

.

I finished shaving her just as Bob filled me with his hot cum on the screen. As he cummed inside of me, I pulled away and his cock popped out, shooting spurts of cum on my pussy and Angie’s face. Angie dove right in and licked my cum covered pussy as Manny unloaded inside of her.

.

“Oooh,” moaned Karen, as she reached down and touched her freshly shaved cunt for the first time. After I quickly cleaned her off, I couldn’t wait anymore. I went down on her and tasted her for the first time. Suddenly she exploded, cumming in spurts into my mouth as I licked and sucked her clit and her puffy lips. As she settled from her orgasm, I held her and kissed her. She eagerly licked her juices off of my face and lips as we kissed. “That was so nice,” she said, as she reached down and shyly touched me for the first time. I moaned and opened my legs to give her full access. Nervously, she started kissing her way down my body. I opened my legs even further as she approached my waiting pussy. “Your lips are nice and puffy,” she said as she studied my pussy up close. I could feel her hot breath as she moved down to taste my juices. “MMMM, you taste so good,” she said. For an answer, I just moaned, as she grew bolder with her tongue. I could see her rubbing her own pussy as she licked me to an intense orgasm.

.

The movie had ended but we had missed most of it. We lay for a while in each other’s arms grinding our cunts together.
.

As we got dressed, she said that she couldn’t wait to talk to Frank. We decided that she should lead in with the movie and then let him discover her bare pussy for himself before discussing her desires with him. The next morning she called to tell me that they fucked all night. Between the movie and her pussy he couldn’t get enough. She had me come over that evening to surprise him. Now they want to meet some of my other friends especially Manny and Bob.

.

.

End of Story…

.

.

No comments: