Sunday, September 21, 2008

marie----part-1-of-1

Marie

.
.

While everyone else in the family was planning on taking a 2-week trip, at the last minute I was informed that an emergency arose so I had to work those weeks. It was not my idea of fun to have to work through my vacation, but what else do you do when you’re in effect told your job depends on it. So I bit my tongue and broke the bad new to everyone that I would not be able to go to the family reunion. The wife was not too happy but she understood a little. A few days before everyone was scheduled to leave one of my wife's grandnieces decided she did not want to go. Marie's mother at first would not stand for it. Marie had just turned 18 so she really worked on her mother. When she finally got permission it was only if she stayed with me, so that her mother would know where Marie was when she wasn’t working.
.
Everyone else left early Friday morning, just before I left for work. I had never given Marie much thought. Sure she was a very pretty girl, but I always left it at that. That afternoon when I got off work I headed home and started doing some lawn work before Marie here. I had barely gotten out of the shower and dressed when I heard Marie call out my name.
.
I met her in the hallway and asked her what and where she wanted to eat, here or out? She opted for eating out. After she quickly changed clothes, we headed out. Not feeling like a long drive, I chose an Italian place not far from the house. We enjoyed a nice meal and some light chitchat, and then headed back to the house. On the way back when I noticed that her skirt was ridding high up her thighs, I was awe struck because I’d never seen a pair of legs like that on any 18-year old before. As difficult as it was, I continued to make small talk with her all the way back home.
.
Once home, still awed by her fantastic legs, I took out a bottle of wine and poured myself a glass. Then I moved into the living room and sat down on the couch. As I was sipping it, Marie asked if she could taste it. After I let her have a sip of mine, she asked me if she could have a glass. At first I thought that I’d better not, but then I thought ‘what the hell,’ her mother would never know. So I headed back into the kitchen and poured her a glass. When I returned to the living room, I brought the bottle back with me.

.

Making ourselves comfortable, we sat there watching TV and talking. I was still on my first glass when I noticed that Marie was pouring her third glass. I left the room for a bathroom break and when I came back out she was had left the room too. As I sat back down on the couch, she came out of the extra bedroom wearing a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. As she came back on the sofa I poured her another glass of wine. This time she sat down closer to me. Before long I could tell that the wine was having an effect on her. To my surprise, Marie picked up a pillow placed it on my lap and laid her head down on it.
.
Her head nestled on my lap we continued to chat. When we realized that there wasn’t much on TV, we turned it off. At one point, as we chatted, I placed my hand on her head and gently stroked her dark brown hair. With a sigh, she just laid there enjoying it. When I glanced down her, she had turned her head more toward my body. So I gently touched her face. When I did she sat up and did the same to me. As we sat there touching and stroking each other face Marie moved her face closer to me. Before long we were kissing. At first it was just very tender kisses, then they became more passionate. I knew I should break this up but I had no desire to. After all how often does a 48-year-old man get to kiss an 18-year-old girl?
.
As we got more and more involved in our kisses our hands naturally began to roam over each other’s body. When my hands found her breast Marie moaned and moved closer into me. I pulled her up onto my lap in a sitting position facing me. As we continued to kiss, I marveled at the feel of her very tight little teenage body wiggling in my lap. Working my hands under her T-shirt, I moved them up until I had a hand full of her perky teenage breasts. That was when I discovered that when she was out of the room, she’d removed her bra. I was mesmerized as I pulled her shirt up and off of her and there she was like a wild wood nymph, sitting there in my lap in just her shorts. Almost in a daze, I
cupped her breast and pinched her nipple. Then
I moved my head forward and licked one of her erect nipples. This brought a moan of joy to from Marie's lips, which turned into an even louder moan when I fastened my lips around it and began to suckle it. Soon Marie fingers were tangled in my hair, pulling my head into her breast as she moaned and whispered my name.
.
When I moved my head from her breast. She unbuttoned my shirt and removed it.
Before I knew it, our lips were touching and I was nibbling on her neck as I moved my hands up and down her back. Pulling her closer, I kissed her deeply, flicking my tongue around inside her mouth. She answered my kiss with a long hard kiss. I couldn't believe how sexy she was. With a muffled moan, I finally lowered my hands down grabbing her tight teenage ass and pulled her even closer to me. While still holding the kiss, I slowly lowering her down onto the sofa her. Bringing my hands around, I started undoing her shorts. I had her panties half way off by the time she raised her hips to make it easier for me.

.

By the time her panties were off my hand was between her legs and I was working a finger into her. As my finger pierced her delicate lips she moaned into my mouth. I continued working on her until she was bucking up onto my finger. I stood up and removed my pants and boxers and moved back down beside her. She scooted over and we where lying there both naked on the sofa kissing and feeling each other’s bodies.

.

When I could not stand it any more I pulled her until she was on her back on the sofa and moved between her legs. I gently stuck the massive head of my cock inside of her. She was so tight even though I was wet it wouldn't slid in. she finally reached her hand down and slid it in for me. I slowly pumped in and out of her to make sure she felt the full length of it. I wanted it to be good for both of us. I couldn’t believe how tight she was around my cock. I could feel her pussy stretching around it as I made love to her. As we were fucking each other she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her more and came. I kept my pace going until I cummed and she did too. After ward we lay there still joined together reflecting in our after glow. I knew at that moment that we were in store for a glorious 2-weeks together.
.

We eventually made into my bedroom and fell into the bed. I moved to her breast again, teasing her mercilessly, playing with her nipples, touching them softly and then grabbing them roughly, her breath was growing to pants and the moans were growing in her throat. I finally move my hand south, very, very slowly working my way down to that lovely pussy of hers. I trace the inside of her thighs with my fingers, and the anticipation of my arrival was driving her crazy. Once I reached her love nest I began to tease her with my tongue. Finally I brushed my fingers against her clit. She smiled wide, laughing as she kissed my cheek. She excited and nervous, but desperately don't want me to stop, not that at this point I could or would even if she asked. When we could not resist any longer I slid it into her and started eating her out with all I had. After several minutes she came again calling out my name. I then move upward and began entering her again. I did not care about any thing this time but just to fuck her. That is just what I did too. I pounded into her as she moaned her approval. All the while she was urging me to fuck her harder. After we both had a climax we rolled onto our sides and just held each other tightly and kissed. Pretty soon we drifted off to sleep.
.

I was awakening a few hours later by her getting back into bed. As she did she snuggled up next to me and placed her hand on my dick and gently stroking it. As she did it began to respond to her touch. I reached out and began stroking her. As I did she started on my belly, kissing and licking every inch as she worked her way down to my hardness. Then to my surprise, she moved down to my ankles, licking her way up my leg so slowly. Stopping for a second to kiss my inner thighs, showing me what would be in my future. My legs quivered as she licked a trail from my thigh to my balls. I could tell that the smell of my manhood made her want to eat me all of it up. At first Marie used her tongue to lick around the head of my cock as she moved a hand down to my balls. Then she started massaging my balls with her tongue and before I knew it, my balls one by one were in her mouth. They felt so good in her mouth; I didn’t want her to take them out. Then she lifted her small delicate mouth onto my hard cock. She sucked lightly on its head for a second, just to feel it in her mouth, then slowly eased it on into her mouth and started sucking on it.

.

I reached for her head and started easing it further down onto my now rock hard dick. When I forced it further into her mouth the way it hit the roof of her mouth made me want her to swallow it whole. Soon she was sucking my cock like it was I masturbating. Wrapping my fingers in her hair, I started gently easing her head up and then gently lower down a bit further as she continued to suck me. I wanted to take it slow because I didn’t know if she had ever hard a dick all the way down her throat before. I continued moving her lower and lower until I hear her gag a little. Easing her head back, I began to work her down even farther on me. This time she did not gag, instead she grabbed my hips and pulled me deeper into her hot little mouth, then I felt her nose buried in my pubic hair.

.

It wasn’t long until we found a steady rhythm as she gave me a blowjob like I had never had before. After a few minutes of this and the muscles in her neck working on me I shot off into her mouth. As she swallowed my load, I felt myself going flaccid. Obviously, not finished yet, Marie continued use her tongue on me until I was hard again. Getting behind her, this time I turned her over and put her onto all fours. She was so well lubed by this time, that I was able to enter her with one hard push. I grabbed her hips and held her close against me as I restlessly pounded in and out of her. Soon she was screaming that she was cumming and urging me on. When her orgasms came, the tremors were so hard that she cummed in buckets. When her tremors passed, her arms gave way and she collapsed limply down onto the mattress, pulling me down with her. Despite the rapid breath she was surprisingly relaxed.

.

After pulling out of her oh so tight teenage little pussy, I just savored her body by moving my hands up and down her back until I reached her tight ass. Unable to contain my pleasure, I began to rub and massage her tight little butt cheeks until it produced a series of moans from deep with in Marie’s body. Getting a little braver, I moved down and started nibbling and kissing her firm little butt cheeks, giving extra attention to the creases when her legs merge into the swell of her fine butt. Possessively I spread her legs apart until I could see everything between her legs. Marveling at the smoothness of her skin, I eased my hand into her ass crack and slid a finger into her pussy from behind. As I did she moaned and turned her head to one side and told me how good it felt. Encouraged, I bent down and licked her juicy wet slit all to way to her virgin asshole.
.
Once my tongue touched the tight little pink pucker of her asshole she moaned, "Nooooo". But that was soon replaced with loud groans of approval. I spent several minutes just licking and kissing her pretty little pucker ass before I eased my finger out of her pussy and up into her tight ass. As it gently pierced her tight pucker, Marie moaned even louder. After a short pause, I started moving my finger gently in and out of her ass. Once she was use to one, I slowly introduced her to a second finger in her now relaxing asshole. Even as her tight ass relaxed to deal with the additional finger her body started reacting to this new sensation. I reached over to the bedside table and got the lube I kept there. Placing a glob on her pink little hole then began working it in with my 2-fingers. Them more I worked the more Marie relaxed. Eventually I was able to place a third finger into her now stretched asshole. As I moved my fingers in and out of her ass in all kinds of positions, all she could do was moan and urge me on.
.
I didn’t hesitate for a moment. After coating his mushroom head with lube, I pulled my fingers out of her ass. As my fingers came out of her Marie moaned to me, 'no put them back in". Instead, I used one hand to spread her butt cheeks and the other to guide my now lubed up dick to her now relaxed asshole.
When I touched the tip of the head against her, even relaxed it hurt so badly that she was gritting her teeth and had her fists clench in the sheets in pain. I was experienced at this and knew just what to say to put me at ease. "That's it, you are so hot, and I want your ass so badly." Once I eased the head past her sphincter, I didn’t ram it all the way into her for fear of hurting her too much. At first it hurt her so badly that she thought I was going to split her in half. As she relaxed and realized what we were now doing she pushed her ass further onto my dick. Soon I was buried all the way up to my balls in that ass that most teenage boys would die to fuck.

.

I moved very gently at first but then Marie began to get really fired up. Before I knew it, she was yelling, "Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck my ass!" Caught up in the excitement, I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back and used her hair as my reigns for my pony ride. Slapping her ass as hard as I could, I started shouting in return, calling her my slut, my whore, my dick-loving, take-it-up-your-ass bitch. After about ten minutes, this was really working into a true ass fucking. I mean I was seriously pounding her ass. All I could hear was my balls slapping against her as my hand swatted her bare butt. Finally, she put her face in the pillow and put both of her hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. As I pounded her ass she kept telling me to fuck her. Soon I felt her tension building so I started to really pound that ass of hers. Finally, she got what she really wanted. When my balls exploded and I erupted in her ass, she cummed so hard that she was shaking all over. I collapsed on top of her back and rolled on to my side carrying her with me. She turned her head toward me and we kissed. Soon we drifted back to sleep until morning.

.

The morning brought on new surprises for us. We awoke and after a quick kiss headed to the bathroom separately to freshen up from the night before. After we freshened up, we met back up in the kitchen where I made coffee for me and orange juice and toast for her. As we sat there nude enjoying the after glow of the night before Marie announced that she had never expected any thing like that to happen between us. I agreed but I told her I wasn’t sorry that it happened and she quickly agreed. Then, with a giggle, she told me that she couldn’t wait for more of the same. Then as she sat down in my lap, she told me that she expected a lot more of the same the rest of our time together. Since it was Saturday, that meant that we had the whole weekend to explore each other more even more, and we certainly did, beginning right there in the kitchen.
.
As she was sitting on my lap I began getting hard just thinking of having such a young thing to play with for 2-weeks and to train to my liking as well. She got up and took the dishes to the sink and I was right behind her. As she rinsed then off I stood behind her and pressed into her and wrapped my arms around her and cupped her breast. I began kissing and licking around her ears and soon moved to her neck. I lowered a hand to her pussy and discovered it was soaked. I pulled her back a little and stepped between her legs.
Never even using my hands, I guided my throbbing cock in her dripping wet pussy. I loved the way it felt. A gasp came from her lips as I began our first session of the day. Grinding ever so slightly against me when I would reach the base and couldn’t push anymore inside of her. Soon she was moaning and calling my name as I took there in the kitchen. I sent her thru the roof with waves of orgasmic bliss. I could hear the sloppy wetness coming from her pussy. I could feel her juices escaping around my cock and running down in between the cheeks of her ass. I started pounding her with a lust that I’d never felt before. She was kissing me as I fucked her harder and harder. She couldn’t take it anymore… she I screamed out, “ I am cumming, fuck, I’m cumming.”

.
When her orgasm hit her it was like her legs suddenly gave out on her. I held on to her as I continued to plow into her. I pulled out and turned and lifted her up onto the counter. Stepping back between her outstretched legs, I excitedly reentered her. This time she was able to wrap her arms around my neck and hang on for dear life as I started pumping in and out of her. After a few thrusts, she wrapped her legs around my waist and violently pulled me further into her. When my balls unleashed and I blasted into her she had a screaming orgasm that I was sure would arouse the next-door neighbors. As I pulled out of her I lead her into the living room and over to the sofa. I had lean over the arm with her upper body on the cushions. Again moving behind her, I started kissing and licking her little pink ass.
.
Almost by instinct, Marie reached behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Now that I had free access to it, I licked and kissed her asshole until she was begging for me to fuck her. With a chuckle, I guided the head of my dick up to her ass and began slowly pushing it into her tight ass. As her sphincter stretched, and I eased about half way in, she moaned that it felt so good. Grabbing her hips for support, I just rammed the rest of it in and didn’t stop until I felt my balls slap against her butt cheeks. When I hit bottom she cried out with both pain and pleasure. Soon I was giving her what we both wanted. As I took her ass she kept begging me to fuck her harder. As I did, I told her how much I loved her tight ass and that I wanted to fuck it all the time. To my surprise, Marie was in complete agreement. She said I could have her ass any time and any way I wanted it as long as I took care of her other needs from time to time.
.
By this time I was ramming her so hard that she just laid her head down on the sofa and let me do it to her as hard as I wanted. When I cummed in her ass, it kicked her over the edge. As she cummed, she screamed out in a sexual frenzy, “I love you.” We fell onto the floor just hugging and kissing and pledging our love and lust to each other.

.

After we cleaned up we returned to the sofa to rest for a while, I asked her, “Did you meant what you said?”

.

Quickly, she told me, “Yes I did.” And she added that she couldn’t wait for me to keep her ass full of cock and cum. I then explained that she would also have to learn to suck me off any time I wanted her too. Without a thought she readily agreed.
.
With this out of the way I stood up, my
massive manhood standing straight up with a slight curve upward, and told her to kneel down and start sucking me. Marie was a wonder to behold down on her knees licking and caressing my dick. It was so thick Marie was afraid it wouldn't fit in her mouth. Smiling up at me, she licked her lips as she moved her mouth back toward my cock. Suddenly my cock was in her mouth and
I was holding her head as I eagerly fucked her face. It wasn’t long until my hands were gripping her hair and shoving her so far down my shaft that she almost choked. I was very proud of her being able to take it all the way to the root with very little gagging. But I did not want to cum just yet so I pulled out of her mouth and put her on her back. I moved over her and grabbed her legs and lift them up to my shoulders. With one push I slid smoothly and deep into her snug, yet marvelously oiled velvet channel, tightly gripped as I had never been gripped before, astride and yet saddled as the solid muscles of her legs clutched at me. All the while we were clutching each other kissing and promising or love and devotion to one another. I was drowning in her thick black hair, gasping in the sweat of her neck. Marie was strong, vital, and young. Towards the end she groaned and dug her nails into my back. Her head thrashed on the pillow. Finally I couldn’t hold back, while she gripped me in the vice of her limbs and crooned my name, like an electric shock wave we both exploded at the same time. After we’d both came down from it we cleaned up and headed out to eat.
.
After going out and enjoying a lovely meal, we headed back home. As soon as we walked in the door we started stripping so we could have some more fun. But then the phone rang and it was Marie's mom checking up on her. I handed the phone to her as she told her mom she was having a wonderful time and that we had just gotten back from lunch. While she was talking to her mom, j
ust to be ornery. I went down on her. When I got between her legs, my tongue instinctively headed between her lust-engorged lips. Her trying not to moan while she was talking to her mother was hilarious. It wasn’t long before she told her mom bye and that she would see her in when she got back. After she hung up the phone she just reached down and pulled my face harder into her pussy. Inhaling, I savored her aroma as I began to taste her. She began to ride my tongue, bucking and twisting. I reached up and am squeezed her nipples, with my eyes watched her as her head bounce back and forth on her pillow. It didn't take long and I could feel her tighten and bow up into me. Then the flood began, when she cummed her whole body shook from it. She released her juices all over my face and let out a long squeal. I hungrily lap at her juices savoring the sweet taste. I made her orgasm 3-times while they were talking.

.
After she had calmed down some, she told me that having me eat her while she was talking to her mom on the phone was the most exciting thing that had ever happen to herm and that she couldn’t wait to do it again. I knew, at this point, that I’d created a sex maniac like me. Then hand and hand we head to the bedroom and spent the rest of the day with me either buried up to my balls in either her tight pussy or her even tighter ass. By the time we were ready to call it a night I had been in her 5-time, 2-times in her pussy and 3-times in her ass since that phone call. Not bad for a 48-year old man with an 18-year old girl.
.
The next morning I was awakened by the fantastic feeling of Marie sucking me back to life. Seeing her lovely pink pussy in front of me, I pulled her toward me and began giving her the same treatment in return. After we both cummed we headed to the bathroom, where
I joined her in the shower to share her bath. I started out by gently soaping up her entire body. Then, while I was rinsing her off, I kissed and caressed every inch of her beautiful sexy wet body. She knew how much I loved her cute butt, and she dearly loved to tease me with it. So, after I gave her an orgasm with my mouth, she grabbed the towel rack for support, spread her long shapely legs and bent forward from her trim little waist. With a sigh of pleasure, I took the cheeks of her beautiful butt in the palm of hands my hands, and put my hard dick between her legs. Her pussy was so hot that I could feel the heat radiating from it as I rubbed my dick against its outer lips. When she reached between her legs and inserted my dick into her pussy, it felt like my dick was encased in molten fire. It felt so awesome that I jammed my dick balls deep in her pussy and started fucking her. It wasn’t long until she started panting and moaning oh mama, oh mama. When she screamed out in orgasm it triggered a massive orgasm for me. An orgasm that was so massive that I lost the feeling in my body from the waist down. As I filled her tight pussy with my hot cum, I literally fell on my ass when my legs went numb. I was so helpless that I had to lay there with the water cascading down on me until my legs worked again. Joan was so weak that all she could do was stand there and laugh at me.

.

We spent the day we continued to please each other in any way we could think of. By nighttime we were totally spent.
.
With the weekend ending, it was time for both of us to return to work Monday morning. After kissing each other good-bye we both headed off to work. She was already home preparing dinner when I got home from work. As we ate, like to hormonal teenagers, our feet began playing with each other under the table. Marie told me that she’d had a hard time keeping her mind off me all day. I told her I’d had the same trouble too. After clearing the table and doing the dishes together, we stripped nude and returned to the living room to watch TV. At first we just held each other and enjoyed watching a movie together.

.

As Marie joined me in bed I wrapped my arms around her neck; he put her arms around my waist, and pulled me tightly against her. Our tongues were hunting for the others and both our hands were starting to wander. Slowly we began to make love. As she cummed I withdrew from her and eased into her ass and we continued to make love to each other until we both cummed again. We then fell fast a sleep until morning. After that, every night of the week we were like a young married couple having sex each and every night.
.
Our routine continued until just before the family was due to return. They were due back on Sunday, so on Friday I had something special in mind. I got off work early and was already nude and waiting for her when Marie got home from work. With a giggle, she quickly stripped and we soon headed for the bed. After I guided her down on the bed, I tied her hand and feet to the bedpost with ropes that I’d attached before she got home.

.

First I began massaging her breasts. Then I positioned myself in between her wide spread legs, and looked down at her pussy with its lips swollen with desire, gapping open and waiting for me. And then with a big smile I leaned down and buried my face in her crotch. The sensation of my tongue drove the little vixen wild. My cunnilingus skills quickly drove her into spasms of delight. As my tongue moved deftly over her slit, a couple of times I let it slide down and flick her tight asshole. Marie squealed and squirmed each time I stimulated her there. When Marie cummed she was moaning and almost screaming for me to fuck her, but I just continued to tease and eat her hot cunt her to another orgasm. To her delight, I keep this up until she had cummed about 5 or 6-times.

.

I then moved on top of her and entered her sloppy wet pussy to the max. I slid in so easy that my pubic hair was rubbing against her bald pussy and my balls were flopping against her ass. I started slow, but soon I ramming her so hard and deep that she was begging for me to untie her. Suddenly my balls clinched up and I cummed so hard it took my breath away. My hot cum gushing into her pussy, tip her over the edge and she joined me in an orgasm, shaking all over with delight as the tremor surged through her body.

.

Once I caught my breath, I untied her and raised her legs into a v-form, and entered her ass. This sent her so far over the edge that she just lost it and began encouraging me to fuck her ass. Our pace increased until we both cummed with such force that the bed shook from our massive orgasm. As we rested we talked about what we would do since that family was due home in 2-days. It was then that we decided to try and return to the way things had been before. But deep down, we both knew that it was going to be hard if not impossible to do.
.
A few months later Marie moved into an apartment of her own. And before long I found myself being called upon by her to help her with some task that she needed help with. She always came up with something new either her computer was down or her car needed work. Of course these were just so we could be together and renew our love for each other. This has been going on now for 2-years and now I’m thinking about leaving my wife and the two of moving away to another state so we can be together forever...

.

.

The End…

.

.

No comments: