Tuesday, September 23, 2008

too long----part-1-of-1

Too Long

.

.

I hate to admit it, but my husband hadn't touched me in well over 7-years before this story began. Men tell me I'm attractive and when alone at parties I'm routinely hit on. My husband, unfortunately, would rather drink with his friends and come home every night drunk. I was angry and frustrated at first, but started to get use to the idea. Hey, I didn't find him attractive anymore either; so going dry wasn't hard to do.

.
We were on vacation in Canada, where most nights my husband got drunk, and went back to our hotel room early to pass out.

.

I quickly got used to sitting at the bar alone nursing my drinks. To keep from being too bored I also started talking, and yes I'll admit flirting with a couple of guys that were always there as well. When one said, "Hey babe, where does your hubby go every night and leave you alone?" I made the usual excuses for him. I really didn't want to admit that he just wasn’t into me.

.

One night as I was leaving the bar to go back to our room, Frank and Bob, the two guys that I’d been flirting with decided that I needed a little assistance. I didn't really know the guys, so when they chose an unfamiliar route to the elevators, I started to get nervous. My worst suspicions were confirmed, when we passed a service door and Frank, the bigger of the two, quickly grabbed around the chest and clamped a big hand over my mouth.

.

Bob grabbed my ankles and together they dragged me into the deserted service room. I struggled uselessly against them as they cruelly tore at my cotton dress and ripped my bra and panties off. I was terrified. I’d casually flirted with these to guys in the bar, but I didn’t really know these men at all. I hadn't had sex in years, was bone dry, and now I was obviously about to be raped.

.

As Bob was ripping open the front of my dress, Frank hissed into my ear, "If you don't yell I'll let go and you can breath. If you start trouble I'll break your fucking jaw."

.

I sobbed as Frank let go, but my relief was short lived as Frank grabbed my wrists and pin them to the floor above my head. As I continued to struggle, Bob forced my thighs apart. "Damn, the bitch is dry as sandpaper,” he complained as he forced a finger into me, causing me to yelp in pain.

.

My husband hasn't touched me or done anything to me sexually in years" I whined, “I'm too tight and dry. You'll kill me if you rape me."

.

"Ah shit,” said Frank, “A hot babe like you needs a good fucking, and Bob and I are here to do it."

.

As I lay spread out on the floor with Frank held my wrists above my head, Bob, holding my thighs apart exposing my pink to the world, started jacking off. Eyes glued on his hand flying up and down his rigid shaft, I heard Bob laugh, “Your going to love it by the time we're done with you.”

.

I whimpered, not having or wanting sex for so long, I was afraid they would rip me apart.

.

Letting go of his cock, Bob lowered face down between my legs and started to lick, slowly at first, and then with more persistent strokes around my clit.

.

“Yeah,” sang Frank, “Get her wet Bob, do her right, I want her begging us for more."

.

Oh god, I thought, if this is rape, why did it feel so good? His licking had me soaked and I couldn't stop my hips from moving. What was happening? Holding me still with one hand, Bob slid a couple of fingers from the other hand back into me. This time I was slick and my pussy muscles twitched around them.

.

"Damn, chuckled Bob, “Now she's wet, but fucking tight, tight as a fucking virgin.” The feeling of his fingers wiggling in and out of me in time with his tongue had me whipping my head from side to side. Looking up I saw Frank’s dick dangled, fully erect above my head.

.

"Yeah Bob, that's it. Work that slit. Her tight pussy is ours.”

.

Unable to help myself, I moaned loud and pumped my hips against Bob’s face as I cummed. Looking between our bodies, I watched Bob position the head of his dick between my lips. Was it because I hadn't had it in so long that the red head and bulging veins scared me? As frank and I watched, Bob teased my swollen clit with his dick head before slowly, but deliberately forcing his way inside.

.

When I started to struggle, Frank tightened his grip and held firmly in place. "No, please,” I begged, “it's been too long, I can't take it."

.

"Shut up bitch, Bob growled, your getting a serious fucking tonight, whether you want it or not." With that and a final hard push past my tense vaginal muscles and he was in. I yelped in pain as he bottomed out, hitting some deep places that my sized challenged husband never could reach. He started a slow rhythmic thrust, his eyes closed, chanting " fuck-tight- fuck-bitch is soooo damn tight." He increased his thrusts as sweat poured off him and my legs flailed in the air off his shoulders. I hadn't had this effect on a man in years. My naked breasts bounced, as his dick pounded deep within me, my clit was twitching against his every thrust.

.

"Oh God, I yelled, I'm cumming!"

.

"C'mon bitch cum for us,” hissed Frank. With a feral scream, I exploded into a wild orgasm as Bob finished his physical assault. With an ovine grunt, Bob pulled out spurting a huge thick glob of cum all over my belly.

.

Frank released my hands as I squirmed in ecstasy on the floor. "Told ya you’d love it,” reminded Frank, as he flipped me over on my belly. “My turn,” he added as he pulled me up at the waist, hoisting my ass in the air. My husband could never take me doggy-style, his cock was too small. Without any warning he grabbed me by the hips and slammed his rock had cock deep into me. He was thick, veiny, and spread my pussy so wide that I let out a howl of pain.

.

"Yeah, take it bitch,” howled Frank. “My cock has never been in a hole this tight."

.

And take it I did, I had no choice, I was being raped. But, after a few painful thrusts I was grunting in time to his ramming in and out of my pussy. He held on to my hips, my breasts swayed beneath me as Frank’s sweat dripped down my sides.

.

In the background I could hear Bob urging him, “Go Frank, fuck her good. Give it to her." I could hear someone howling like an animal, and suddenly I realized that it was me howling. I couldn’t believe it; I was loving this rough assault. Helpless, I was free to abandon myself to this rape fantasy. "Oh, fuck,” growled Frank, “she's cumming all over my dick." I was so tight that when he pulled out there was a popping sound, and the head pulling out past my lips hurt. As I grunted and writhed, my juices were streaming down my legs. Shoving his hard cock back into me, Frank fucked me into complete submission. When his balls finally exploded deep in me he filled me so full that his cum was oozing out of my pussy.

.

Groaning and pumping to the end, I was spent, sore and now humiliated at having cooperated with my 2-rapists.

.

"Night's not over yet,” said Bob as he grabbed my hair and shoved his cock into my mouth. As I closed my lips around his still glistening cock, I decided this would be my revenge. I was always very talented orally, so now I would be in charge. As I sucked his long cock for all it was worth, I pushed him onto his back and pressed lightly against him, as my fingertips lightly touched his flesh. Smiling at him, I slowly moved my hand up and draw a circle around his nipple with my fingertip. Leaning down I sucked his nipple between my lips and flick it with my tongue. As Bob looked up at me, I started kissing my way down his body and stuck my tongue into his naval.

.

Frank was mesmerized as he watched me move down and take Bob’s cock in my hand. Holding it nice and firm, I ran my tongue around the tip. I used my other hand to cup his balls and softly roll them between my fingers. Then as I moved my lips down along his shaft, I used my tongue to wet his cock. Moving on down, I kissed and licked my way down to his balls. Bob whimpered as I licked and then I lightly drew each one into my mouth as I slowly pumped his cock. After a few moments I kissed my way back up the now soaked shaft of his cock and took the head between my lips and sucked it while I run my tongue around its crown.

.

Boldly I looked into his eyes as I pressed down until I feel the head of his cock press pass the small part of the back of my throat and beyond. His cock was so deep down my throat that my lips press against his balls and pubic bone. I pause there, with my face pressed against his pubic hair. Then I start to slowly move my mouth up and down just a small amount. I pulled back to catch my breath and then with one smooth move, I pressed his cock all the way down my throat again. Again I stopped and made small up and down strokes on his cock. As I held his balls cupped in my hands, to teased him, I would move my mouth up and down for a while and then I’d pull off his cock and lick around the head.

.

Then I didn’t wait, in a nice slow motion I moved my head back and let his cock come almost out of my mouth and caught it by the head with her lips. With a few licks of my tongue I drove my mouth back down slowly and steadily to his balls, only to pull back and do it again. Bob whimpered and moaned, as time after time in a slow smooth motion I took his cock from the tip of the head to the base of its shaft. Each time I would drive his cock far enough down my throat that I could feel it pulse and swell. As I moved my mouth faster and faster up and down his cock, I could feel a load building to explode.

.

As I continued to drive my mouth up and down his cock, I felt the first spasm of his cock. About the same time as she felt it as she took her little finger from the hand cupping my balls and pressed it to my ass as she pressed hard down

.

I continued my up and down movement on his cock, only this time it was a fast up and down. When Bob shot his huge load of cum down my throat I kept my mouth clamped around it. When I gag a bit, his cock slipped out of my mouth and he shot cum all over my face. Quickly leaning forward, I took his cum pumping cock back in my mouth.

.

When I turned towards him, Frank was hard again and most definitely ready to joined in the action. Things had been in turmoil before so I never really got a good look at his dick, now that things had settled down; it was so big that I was awe struck. I had never seen anything like it before in my life. It was pulsing with a life of its own. I couldn’t believe the raw power and the heat that I could feel radiating from it. As I leaned forward my face was so close that I could see the blood throbbing through the rope like veins that lined its 8-inch length. The golf ball size head looked like a huge purple plum peeking out of its foreskin. My hand still had a mind of its own, as I helplessly reached out and touched it with one finger. When I bravely wrapped my hand around it, it felt like a piece of flesh-covered steel. As I knelt there in front of him, it was so alive that I could feel its heat on my face, when I leaned forward and inhaled its wild untamed earth aroma. I could feel my eyes glazing over with lust, as I eased back its foreskin and touched its dark engorged shaped head to my lips. I had to open my mouth so wide to get its big head between my lips and into my mouth, that I almost had to un-hinge my jaw.

.

Even with both hands wrapped around the base, I still had more than a mouth full of dick to suck. I almost couldn’t contain my excitement as I simultaneously stroke it with my hand and slowly worked my moist mouth up and down its length. Even with my mouth full, I still couldn’t believe that I was sucking a rapist’s dicks. What was worse I was enjoying it. Still trying to retain a shred of dignity, I thought to myself, "I may be sucking his dick, but there was no way that I was going to let him cum in my mouth." I might have been thinking no, no, but Frank had other ideas. His balls suddenly clinched up and his dick swelled even fatter. My mouth was so full that I couldn’t have gotten his dick out of my mouth, even if I’d tried. Poor Frank’s eyes rolled up into his skull when his balls exploded and scalding hot cum spewed into my mouth like lava out of a volcano. When he erupted, I was on a backstroke and my lips were wrapped around the base of his dick head, so I felt the full force of his gooey cum crashing against the back of my throat as it gushed into my mouth and oozed over my tongue and down my throat.

.

By the time I caught my breath, were half dressed and bolting out the door like the building was on fire.

.

I put on what at clothes I could piece together and found my way back to my room for a shower. As I took a shower and got ready for bed, I wonder when happy hour begins tomorrow??

.

.

End of Story

.

.

No comments: