Friday, September 12, 2008

part time job----part-1-of-1

Part Time Job

.
.

My husband, Jim and I have been married for 16-years and have two daughters, 15 and 13. Our sex life has gotten pretty stale and I was bored. I told Jim that I was going to try and get a part-time job in an office to have a little spending money of my own and to get out every day and start to live.

.
I only spent two weeks looking and interviewing for a job until I found the perfect fit. A representative for several large electronic companies needed a part-time secretary/clerk to help them in a four-man office. The four men were in their late thirties or early forties and I, at 38, fit right in. They mostly were out of the office all day visiting clients or taking men from the companies they represented around to various clients. I work from nine to three and get paid $15 an hour, tax-free. I love the money and getting out of the house every day.

.
One day two of the guys, Bob and Pete, won a big order and asked me to join them for their victory lunch. We started off with a magnum of champagne and in an hour had drunk another three. We were all feeling pretty good and getting loose-mouthed, and soon began to moan about our mate’s shortcomings. When I told them that I needed ‘it’ every day but only got ‘it’ once every two weeks, if I was lucky. They, in turn complained that their wives did the same thing to them, twice a month if they were lucky.

.

With that we stumbled out to the parking lot, to drive back to the office. When I got in the front seat between the two men, Pete, who wasn’t driving leaned over and kissed me. When I responded by opening my mouth, he put his right hand on by breast and held the kissed me for a long time. Meanwhile, as Bob took all this in, he started rubbing my knees and when I didn’t pull away, quickly ran his hand up my thigh to my crotch. It was crowded, but I tried to spread my legs to make it easier for him. Almost immediately, Pete joined him in helping to get my panties off. I wasn’t wearing pantyhose so my panties were easy to get off.

Before we got to the office, they had my bra off and breasts out and they both were sucking my nipples and fingering my pussy. Of course, I had their cocks out of their pants and was fondling each of them. This was a first for me, not only for two at a time, but also for anyone other than my husband. I was a virgin when we got married and had never been with another guy, not even just to play with his cock.

.
When we got back to the office, before they could get the door closed all the way, Pete was taking my blouse and then my bra off. I was already naked before I could turn around. He leaned down to me and kissed me, cupping my breast in his hand and pinching my nipple. I love this, so I am getting wetter and tingly by the seconds that are passing. The men took a nice chair we have in the waiting room where I work, and moved it into Pete's office, and I helped them get naked. They sat me in the comfortable chair with my legs on the chair arms and Pete guided his throbbing cock in my dripping wet pussy while Bob put his fat, 6-inch cock into my mouth.

.

As I sucked on Bob’s cock, I could feel the head of Pete’s cock moving in me and making way for his full erect cock. Grinding ever so slightly against my crotch when he reached the base and couldn’t push anymore in me. He sent me thru the roof with waves of orgasmic bliss. I could hear the sloppy wetness coming from my pussy. I could feel my juices escaping beneath his cock and running down in between my ass. He started pounding me with lust that I had never seen before. I couldn’t take it anymore…. I screamed around Bob’s cock, “ I am cumming, fuck me faster.” He obliged me by fucking my pussy like no one has ever done before. I came so hard he couldn’t hold it in any longer. He exploded inside me with hot stickiness. It felt so good shooting inside me, I held onto his ass to pull him inside me and wait till my orgasm subsided. My legs were shaking like crazy.

.

Meanwhile, for the first time I’d ever had a cock other than Jim’s in my mouth, and the smell of his manhood made me want to eat all of it up. I can’t explain what all that I was seeing and tasting was doing to me. I started massaging his balls with my tongue. They felt so good in my mouth; I didn’t want to leave them. I lifted my mouth onto his hard cock. I sucked lightly on his head for a second, just to feel it in my mouth. The way it hit the roof of my mouth made me want to swallow it whole. I forced it all the way in my mouth. The head was stuck in my throat and I was massaging his balls with my hand.

.

It was heavenly!

.

Bob lasted about three more minutes and then he shot a big load of cum into my mouth.

.

Mesmerized they both sat down in front of me, and watched the cum oozing out of my pussy and onto the towel I was sitting on. They were both still so excited that they asked me to masturbate for them. After I got into it, I got really turned on by having them watch and made lewd comments about my breasts and pussy. The visual show soon them hard again, so they changed places and I got another two loads of cum, this time taking about twenty minutes. I must have cummed ten times during this exciting episode. After that, we called it a day and I went home.

.

On the way home, all I could think about was dick. Once home as I showered, I couldn’t believe that after what had just I that I was still so horny. The kids were both out, so when Jim came home, we had the house to ourselves. When he stepped out of the shower, I was standing there naked waiting for him. Without a word I put an arm around his neck and kissed him. I was never sure how, but somehow during the kiss, I ended up sitting on the counter.

.

Suddenly, Jim clamped his power hands on the underside of my thighs and forcefully yanked me so far forward that my ass was barely on the counter and my pussy was hanging in the air. With his hands still clamped under my thighs he moved forward until the head of his cock was pressed against the upper part of my pussy. The angle that he hit it wouldn’t let it part my lips and penetrate me. Crazily, I reached down and took his swollen cock in my hand and rubbed the head up and down my slit before easing its head between my lips. With an intensity that he hadn’t shown for years, Jim gave a mighty heave brutally drove his hard dick so deep into me that I thought he was going to rip me in two.

.

When I felt his big cock bottom out, I locked my legs around his waist, pulled him closer, and moaned, “Fuck me!” With a mild roar he grabbed the cheeks of my ass and started hunching, driving his cock savagely in and out of my willing pussy. His pent-up lust took over. Soon, he was pounding me so hard that all that was keeping me from falling was my arms around his neck and my legs locked around his waist. I reciprocated his every move, accelerating my movements to match his. It was too much for him to bear. His balls exploded, emptying themselves as he spewed gob after gob of white, sticky cum deep into my pussy.

.

When I felt his hot cum hit me, I wailed out in ecstasy as my body released my fluids along with his. I was soon overflowing with a combination of both our juices. When my body stopped vibrating and my orgasm subsided, I sank forward with my head on his chest. Then he gently stood me on my feet. When he released me, my legs were unable to support me, so I sank to the floor, and leaned against the wall.

.

After the best sex that Jim and I had had in years, I slept like a baby. Once I’d gotten the kids off to school and Jim off to work, I had time to wonder how things would be at work, after yesterday.

.

When I got to work, I didn’t have to wonder very long, the four had obviously been talking about what had happened because Steve and Marty, the other two, teased me about leaving them out of the action. I assured them that I was turned on thinking about the four of them having at me anytime they wanted, so when they got ready I was all for it.

.

The four quickly swooped around me and enthusiastically took off my clothes and put me back in the same chair with my legs spread. Then like a bunch of school kids, they all noisily got naked. Switching places with me, Bob sat in the chair and had me sit with his cock up my ass. With a little war whoop, Pete gleefully slid his dick into my pussy. Not to be left out, Steve and Marty got on both sides of me so that I could double suck them as I got fucked in the pussy and the ass. I tried to get both men to cum in my mouth at the same time. It almost worked but Steve cummed first and as I was busy getting his load down my throat, Marty let go with a big shot across my face before I could get his dick in my mouth.

.

The four of them fucked me in all of my three holes until none of them could get an erection. I was a little sore, but I was catching up on years of fucking so my psyche felt great. They were all bouncing like a bunch school kids because they knew that they had a willing piece-of-ass anytime they wanted. I wondered how long I would be able to keep the pace up.

.

My routine at work is now I come in and remove my underclothing and get into a loose sweater and skirt during the winter and loose sundress during the summer. I’m now nothing but a sexual plaything for the guys. As they pass in and out of the office all day, they feel free to touch or fondle me anyway they want and each one cums in me at least once a day.

.

Each one is different and has different likes and needs. Steve, for example likes to come in and get a sloppy blowjob to start his day.

.

Bob likes to get behind me and bend me over. Then as he reaches around and plays with my while he pushes me forward onto the desk and slides his cock into my pussy from behind. He fucks me slowly while lightly pinching my nipples.

.

The other two like to take me together. I usually take them in my ass and cunt. They both like cumming in my mouth but I won't suck on a cock that has just come out of my ass. So usually the one in my ass pulls out and runs to the bathroom to clean off while the other one puts his dick in my mouth. After he has shot a load in my mouth, the one who was cleaning his cock puts it in my mouth and quickly cums.

.

And that is just the start of my day. They all love to suck on my nipples and I’ve noticed that the nipples are not only getting longer, but they stay that way. Each guy sucks my two nipples at least five minutes each so they are getting so big that I have to put a Kleenex in my bra to camouflage them a little. But I still get stares when I'm out in public by both men and women.

.

I can't begin to describe how great I feel about this arrangement. I was finally getting all the sex I could ever want. The only problem was that the guys started wanting to stay in the office all day for some fucking and sucking instead of going out and taking care of business. Reluctantly I explained the problem to the guys and suggested that in the future we base the lovemaking they get on the orders they obtain. Since they all made about $1500 per month, I suggested a minimum of $5000 per week (or $20000 per month) for the morning fuck or suck and each $5000 beyond that in a given week earned them another fuck/suck. I already knew that they each averaged about $20000 per week so I felt that I would still get a fairly good workout each week and they would still bring in the business needed for the branch office to survive.

.

We have been under the minimum sales rule for a few months and no one is objecting. Of course, no one has been deprived of their share of sex either, and that makes me happy.

.

I often hear my husband remarking to the kids and our friends that work really agrees with me, and that our love life has never been better. He's right, but for the wrong reason. I am in a constant state of arousal and when he comes in at night I am ready for another fuck. I have blown him more since I started working than in all the previous years that we were married. I tell him that having money to spend has made me happy and thus increased my urge for lovemaking. Also, when I blow him I then have him lick my pussy and it gives me an added thrill knowing he is licking out other men's cum from my hole while he is pleasing me.

.
My four office studs have also remarked that their love life at home has gone up. Apparently the men's contented vibrations have given their wives a different view of their husbands and made the women more amorous. So everybody is gaining from our office antics.

.

Last week the four guys asked if I would like to help with the sales by giving sex to their special customers.

.

.

But, that's a whole nother story.

.

.

No comments: