Sunday, December 2, 2007

friend____part-1-of-1

By Charles-Smythe erotica

Edited by Demi-Goddess

>

>

Old college Friends

>

>

One day, I received an e-mail message from Kate, an old college friend that I hadn‘t seen in 10-years. She told me that she was going to be in town for a conference, so had decided to look me up. We made plans to get together for dinner and get caught up on our lives. I already knew that Kate had a PHD and that she’d been married for about 8-years, with no kids.

>

It was really good to see that Kate looked better than she did in college. I couldn’t believe how classy she looked when she drove up in her Austin Martin sports coupe complete with Palm Springs plates. The first thing that I noticed was that Kate didn't look her 34-years. Her blonde hair was still in a ponytail, but the sunglasses pushed up on her head were now Channel. Instead of gold hoop ear earrings, she had diamond studs in her ears the size of a baby's fist. She was 5-feet 1 and weighed the same 118 lbs as in college. And, since she'd never had children, her measurements were still 37c-23-36.

>

After dinner we ended up in Kate’s hotel room. As we sat on the couch talking she admitted that she still thought of me all the time and always wondered what I was doing and was glad she finally found me. That was flattering because I had always wondered about her myself. Anyhow, the conversation led to more memory recalls and stories. Back in those days we use to fuck like rabbits. It was quickly apparent that we still liked each other a lot and we both knew it. We spoke frankly about it and decided that if Kate were single we’d rekindle old flames.

>

The next thing I knew we were making out. With closed eyes I leaned forward and kissed her. A kiss so filled with electricity and passionate that it sent shivers up and down my spine and made my hands quiver. Before I knew it, Kate was melting further into my arms as her moist lips parted and her supple tongue darted was in my mouth. When we came up for air, Kate admitted she had a poor at best love life with her husband. Because of her unfulfilled love life, she was always thinking about the times we spent together in college. That was why she had made it a point to see me again. As we continued to make out, my hand closed gently around her breast, and my fingers squeezed her already erect nipples. For a few minutes I fondled her breasts as we continued to kiss. It was clearly arousing her for me to work her nipples.

>

As my lips moved down to her long regal neck, my hand moved down her body. Without thinking, I slipped my hand under her dress and slowly caressed her warm silky flesh of her firm thigh. Instead of pulling away, Kate’s legs parted. My hand continued to move upward until my fingers touched the fine silk of her panties. As I gently stroked her panty clad crotch, I couldn’t help feeling her heat or how wet she was. As my fingers slid under her panties and I started rubbing her lips, Kate moaned, “Oh, god, that feels good.”

>

Pulling her to her feet, I wrapped my arms around her and inhaled the intoxicating aroma of her flaxen hair. With trembling fingers, in between kisses, I helped her remove her skirt and blouse. As Kate stood before me with her breasts bare and clad in nothing but her panties, I thought my heart was going to explode in my chest. Taking her by the waist, I pushed her back onto the couch. As I grasped the waistband of her flimsy panties and eagerly tugged them down her long, beautiful legs, Kate wailed, “No, no, we shouldn't, don't, I’m married.” But as she was saying it, her arms were around me and she was kissing my neck. As I push her leg to one side and move on top of her, she tried to push me away, but not very hard.

>

After a few more minutes of kissing and fondling, I stood up to undo my pants. “No,” Kate said, but she wasn’t getting up. Instead she was excitedly unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. Soon they were down around my ankles and she was helping me step out of them. With a strength that I didn’t know that Kate possessed, she pulled me back down on top of her again.

>

As I moved back between her legs, I looked down and saw that she had the smaller type vagina that I prefer. I don’t even know why I prefer them, maybe it’s because the smaller ones look less used or something. Whatever the reason, I smiled and rubbed the head of my cock up and down the wet lips of her pussy.

>

To my surprise, she reached down to guide the head of my cock between the lips and into her waiting pussy. My cock felt twice its normal size as her eager pussy sucked me in. “Oh my god,” she wails, “Wait, we can't.” but it's too late, my cock was already inside her. I could feel the inner walls of her pussy gripping me, as we melted together. Her hands were on my shoulders, pushing away, but was in her now, our hips grinding together as I moved in and out. Now instead of pushing me away, she was pulling me closer and calling my name. Oh god it was just as I’ve always imagined, she was taking me places I had never gone before.

>

With a renewed effort I was almost violently pumping in and out of her, over and over. As Kate almost screams, “Oh god yes, don't stop,” her body was wracked with orgasms.

>

Some women can, like men, only have one big orgasm at a time and then need to rest up. Some women can have multiple orgasms that can vary from lots of little one to a limited number of big ones. A few start small and then build up to a big one. Then there are a few women like Kate that can literally "fly" when they orgasm. They sort of disappear in to the orgasm, they appear to pass out, and will stay in that state as long as their partner is willing to keep providing stimulation.

>

As soon as my cock parted her lips, it was like a dam busted and Kate started going off like a machine gun, I remembered her occasionally squirting. Now she squirted every time she had an orgasm. A squirter couldn't fake it like some girls. I couldn’t believe how much she orgasmed from oral; she sprayed her juice all over my face. Kate loved it so much when we fucked doggy-style and I reached around with one hand to manipulate her clit, not only did she squirt but she screamed out as well. She made such a mess on the bed that we had to have extra sheets and change them a lot.

>

We finished with an earth-shaking orgasm that literally made her pass out. While she was catching her breath, she confessed that her husband had never given her an orgasm. So with the exception of when she masturbated, this was her first one in almost 10-years.

>

Still excited, I rolled her over on her back and excitedly spread her legs. As I lowered my face between her legs, I saw that her pussy had fared as well as the rest of her body. She still had the ‘innie’ that I preferred over the ‘outies.’ No roast beef curtains for me; I think that ‘innies’ are much tastier and it’s like opening a clam.

>

I took a deep breath of her female sweetness, and then slowly started nibbling on her inner thigh. Kate moaned as she grabbed the back on my head, trying to get closer as my tongue drove her crazy. I reached up and gently spread her moist pink lips so my tongue could probe deeper into her inner core. Her hips swayed to a new rhythm, the rhythm of my tongue. As I pushed my tongue into her warm depth, she moans wanting more. As I savagely licked her faster and harder, she started moaning, “Mama, mama, mama,” until her eyes rolled back and she cummed so hard that she blacked out from ecstasy.

>

Kate was so spent that when I got her a cool glass of water, she was too weak to sit up by herself. I had to put my arm around her shoulders and hold her up. I even had to help her hold the glass to her lips so she could drink it. After her thirst was slaked, Kate lay in my arms until she got her second wind.

>

I had almost dozed off when I felt her slide down my body until her face was resting against my hard cock. I gasped when she gave its head a deep long kiss. I knew that she could taste herself on my cock. I grabbed the sides of her head and shoved it deep into her mouth. I feel her lips tighten and her mouth gripping me tighter and tighter as she worked her mouth feverishly up and down my cock. I couldn’t hold back. I gave a mighty heave and blasted her with cum. I could feel my cock spasming inside her mouth as her fingers expertly stroked my scrotum, lifting the sensation of my orgasm to an even higher plane.

>

Kate told me afterwards that her husband was a complete washout when it came to sex and wasn’t into oral so tonight was the first time that she’d sucked cock in over 10-years. She also said that a big load of cum being pumped into her mouth and down her throat was still a damn good feeling. “Nothing feels better than a cock exploding in your mouth.”
>

The next morning I went home glad we went all the way. I was also more than sure that she would keep in contact. Even though she lives in Palm Beach and I live in Dallas, I knew that we would get together again.

>

Its been 2-years now and thanks to Kate’s company sending her back to Dallas 3 or 4 times a year, we’ve gotten together 6 more times since that night. Both her husband and my girlfriend, Jill know that Kate and I are old college buddies and that we always get together when she’s in town on business. However, neither of them even suspects that we’re having an affair. Jill has even taken her to the Collin Creek mall and (because they don’t have one in Palm Springs) to Dillard’s shopping. For lunch they wound up in the Far Pointe Bistro with their arms loaded with packages and giggling like a couple of teenagers. Several times Jill even joined us for dinner a couple of times. Kate and Jill got along so well that once when the hotels were all full due to a convention, Jill insisted that Kate stay at my apartment rather that a seedy motel on the outskirts of town.

>

>

The End...

No comments: