Saturday, December 29, 2007

my wife the slut----part-1-of-1

My wife the slut

My wife, Dianne has been keeping a secret for years. She has been fucking her father since she was 15-years old. How is that for a secret? She is 43-years old today. Her father passed away 3-years ago from a car accident. Its only recently that my wife 'came clean' to me about the full scope of their 28-year sexual relationship. She even fucked him on the eve of our wedding. I should say though, that their mutual sexual attraction is not really a surprise to me.

Dianne has always been known in her family as 'Daddy's girl', even though they both always vehemently denied any sexual aspect to their relationship. I was so turned on by the thought, that over the years I’ve begged Dianne to let me watch her have sex with her dad. She always acted indignant and denied that there was anything going on. I used to make her sister Kate laugh out loud when I'd, half-jokingly, complain that I was tired of tasting his cum whenever I ate Dianne’s pussy.

He retired a few years early and bought a big four-bedroom cottage by the lake. We used to go visit on weekends. While we were there Dianne would actually make two weeks worth of meals for him and freeze them in large two-serving pouches. After we were gone, all he had to do was microwave and eat. I would stay the weekend, and then head home Sunday night so I could work the next week. Then I’d come back the following Friday, stay the weekend, and I’d bring Dianne and the kids home. She would wind up staying 10-days every 3 months in order to cook enough meals for the next 90-days and to clean the cabin top-to-bottom.

Once we were there, Dianne would wear the same thing that she wore at home: one of my t-shirt, no panties. Since we were married, she has never worn underwear, not even a bra. She is a very sexy, beautiful light brunette, has excellent skin, and no stretch marks even after two kids before she was 20. She is 5-foot 4-inches tall, and she has retained her coke bottle figure and is a size six, 130lbs. Dianne was an absolutely dedicated exhibitionist and when I met her I was sure she was at least 22 due to how relaxed she was about sex. I mean she used to give me head on the beach during the day with people all around us. She loves being naked and doesn't care if I take naked pictures of us having sex or whatever. I am a pretty jealous guy, knowing what a slut she is. Now that her breasts are enhanced (a birthday present from Papa), her exhibitionism was at a new high. I insist that my son accompany her everywhere, whether it is grocery shopping, pharmacy, Macy's, swap meets, or whatever. He used to complain, but now that he is old enough to do the driving, he insists on taking her everywhere.

We live in a normal suburban neighborhood, one where the houses are on ¼ to ½-acre lots. I have this neighbor, 30 year-old Kate that liked to sunbathe in the nude, sometimes on her roof. She had auburn hair, creamy white skin, an amazing thin but still curvy body, great 32c breasts, and eyes so green that they made me weak in the knees. She was one of the hottest women that I’d ever had sex with. We got together a couple of times and the sex was good, but I think she was looking for someone huge, which left me out. While I'm above average, over 7-inches, I'm not huge.

All this aside, would you believe that the crazy bitch had the nerve to file a complaint because someone was ‘staring’ at her from a neighboring house? Now she’s wasted her money by replacing a perfectly good existing fence with a 6-foot privacy fence. The fence won’t do her any good though, because her house sits where my teenage son will still be able to see into her yard from our upstairs windows, not to mention being able to see her entire yard from up the hill. The men in the neighborhood are keeping score of who has gotten the most shots of her naked.


There were so many 'incidences' over the years that revealed their true sexual relationship with one another, but Dianne and 'Pops' use to get vehemently mad at me if I ever even hinted at their relationship, much less confronted them. Anytime they were around each other, Dianne used to ceaselessly touch, hug, kiss, and massage him -- right in front of the kids and me. It wasn’t worth the hassle so I just stopped 'confronting' them and let it go.

I loved weekends at her father’s cottage. Dianne and I would get up early and go skinny-dipping, and then we’d drink our coffee naked at the picnic table on the roof top patio of his open-sided boat pier. My exhibitionist wife would then suck my cock right there on the patio for all to see. We weren't really exposed except lakeside and to Pops’ cottage 40-yards away.

This one particular morning, Dianne’s sister Katherine, her kids, and possible her husband, Frank were joining us for a big barbecue, so I had to go into town to pick up enough groceries for all of us. Now that our kids were teenagers, they slept late whenever we were at the cottage. So they were still in the house asleep and my naked wife was on the dock when I drove away. I was only going to be gone for about an hour, so I had no doubt that she’d lay out naked until I got back. But as I was leaving, I saw Pops walking towards the dock from the back of the cottage out the corner of my eye. As I drove away, I suddenly had an idea. I just had to see what was going on.

Parking the car on the side of the dirt road, I ran the short distance back to the house. I stayed out of sight by walking crouched over down through the offside road ditch back to the house. Houses were only on the lakeside, so no one saw me. I worked my way around the front of the house and down the side of the property to the corner of the cement block maintenance shed that was only about twenty-feet from them. I could only hear bits and pieces of their conversation as Dianne lay there naked and Pops sat there looking over her. Why wasn't he yelling at her to 'cover up' like he always did when I was there?

I’d only been watching for a couple of minutes, when I saw Dianne get
up on her knees, undo his pants, pull out his cock and start sucking it. I couldn’t believe it, I'm 6-foot 3 and wear a size 13-shoe, and even from where I was at, I could see that his cock was bigger than mine. His uncut cock had to be at least 9-inches and as thick as a coke bottle. It was kind of odd to see this skinny little guy with a cock sticking out like a Louisville slugger. As a matter of fact, right then I subconsciously changed his nickname for Pops to 'slugger'.

I couldn’t believe it; she was so turned on by sucking his cock that she was mewing. After about 10 minutes of watching her sucking and masturbating his dick and massaging his tennis-sized balls, I was as tremendously turned on as she was. Suddenly Dianne stood up, pushed him down onto the dock and moved forward so she was straddling Pops’ lap. My breath caught in my throat as I watched him take his huge cock and place the golf ball size head against the lips of her pussy. I was spell bound as she enveloped it into her pussy, by lowering her self into her lap. His cock was big and her pussy is tight, so I was able to watch it inch by slow inch impale her. Once it was all in, she was sitting facing him, with her legs on both sides of his hips. At first she just leaned forward against his with her arms around his neck while she caught her breath. Pops’ big cock was in her so deep that it must have been rubbing the back of her belly button.

Then she started to rock, slow at first, so slow I almost couldn’t tell that she was moving. Then she started rocking faster and faster. Now she was fucking his bat-sized cock so hard that I could hear her moans getting louder. I could tell she was already close to cumming, and cumming hard.

Suddenly I realized that I could take out my cell phone and record about 4 minutes of this action. I didn’t get the full 4-minutes but I did manage to record 2 and ½ minutes of Dianne fucking her skinny, wrinkly, old dad with the Louisville slugger bat for a cock.

I was really nervous as they finished their 20-minute fuck because the kids were starting to stir in the house. Cautiously, I made my way back around the front of the house and back to the car. As I drove away, I thought to myself that even though I’d had to leave before they were even finished, I'd seen Dianne cum at least once, her big breasts hit her Pops’ face as she bobbed up and down on his cock. My hard-on was tenting my shorts, as I told myself that the squishing noises her super slick wet pussy made as she rammed herself onto his pole were sure to have been picked up on the cell phone. Turning the phone on, I took one more look at them fucking right there on the dock. My wife was such a slut. And I don't think I was never more in love with her at that moment than I've ever been. I made a mental note to find out when this madness started, and when was their first time. That turned out to be another story.

I wore the battery down on my cell phone watching the recording of Dianne and her father over and over. I had to pull over to the side of the road and jerk off twice before I made it to the grocery store. Once there I sprinted through the market and did my shopping in record time.

When I got back to the cottage, Dianne was in her favorite ‘Hopeless romantic seeks filthy whore’ T-shirt and her flip-flops, with nothing on underneath. She was tending to the sleepyheads, both Katherine’s and ours, as I walked up and sat down. Smiling at her, I thought to myself, "I gotcha!"

As we went through the day I had to fight the constant erections that I kept getting every time I thought about what I’d recorded. I was so extra ‘touchy-feely-kissy -huggy' with Dianne that even Katherine asked her what had gotten into me. As usual Frank didn't show, so Katherine was free to let herself enjoy my attention, including a couple of discrete pats on her cute little butt. I even caught her peeking at my erection several times when she thought I wasn’t looking. I caught Dianne watching Katherine looking at my hard-on more than once. And you know what, when I caught either of them looking, I stuck my hips out so it could be seen better.

Only when we were driving the 4-hour trip home did I show Dianne what I had on my cell and demand an explanation. As she realized what she was watching her face flushed beet red and her large nipples poked out her bra less t-shirt. She moaned slightly and then I was aghast when she had an orgasm watching her dad and herself fucking.


Her cheeks were still flushed and her breath coming in little gasps, when s
he looked into the back seat to see if our kids were sleeping. Then while I arrogantly waiting for an answer, she leaned towards me and in a husky voice whispered, “We'll talk about it when we got home.”

Then she recklessly unzipped my shorts and pulled out my erect cock. Before I knew it her face was in my lap and sucking me off for the second time that day. Needless to say I was shocked, because I usually I wouldn't expect any more sex for another day or two. When she was finished sucking me, at the last minute she backed off and let me shoot my hot cum all over her pretty face. As I watched, my cum splashed all over her lips, tongue and cheeks, even got some on her tits. She says that it really does make her skin feel very soft. Then with cum on her face, she leaned back and watching the cell phone of her and Pops fucking again. As she watched she spread her legs and masturbated herself to orgasm. Right in front of our sleeping kids. I thought, "Finally the truth is out." I was going to 'cash-in' sex wise.

I was going to finally see her fuck her dad; maybe even I could even fuck Katherine, with Dianne's permission, of course.

We went straight to bed when we got home. While she was jacking me off, Dianne explained she had wanted to tell me for a long time but Pops always put the kibosh on telling. He had been married and divorced 4-times and he thought that 'plausible deniability' or keeping secrets to the grave was the only way to handle it. Besides, he was a surgical veterinarian and he had a reputation to protect, something he did at all costs.

I have to admit that Dianne relieved a lot of my 'angst' against her and Pops for all these years. When she told me his reasons, I immediately understood. We had witnessed his last three wives attack him in divorce court about his 'certain behaviors' and though nothing was ever proven, he lost a house to a wife in one settlement. I remember telling him, in front of Dianne, that I hoped all that was worth it and he rather smart-assedly replied, "Divorce is expensive... because it's worth it!" I don't know if he was referring to the divorce itself or the sex that he enjoyed with my wife, his daughter.

Dianne and I started having sex more regularly because I get hard instantly thinking about her being her daddy's whore. Sometimes she put on her white cotton panties and called me daddy while I fucked her. Today, she told me that she was a bad little girl and she begged me not to tell mommy that she was a slut. Sometimes when I come upon her in the kitchen, I bend her over the counter and fuck her right there. Since she almost never wears any panties, I always had easy access to her pussy.

Dianne
suggested we let the kids see us having sex every once in a while, but I put the kibosh on that idea fast. Since the kids had been old enough to ask questions, I’d had a house-rule that all genitalia be covered always. After the orgies started, I found out that my covered-genitalia rule was only followed when I am home, thus the reason for her suggestion. It also explained why our son had become so protective of his mother and started driving her around everywhere. If a young man grows up looking at his mother’s pussy and most likely has seen her fucking not only her husband but also her own father, wouldn’t the next logical step be for him to start fucking her too? I’m just guessing but I think that she gave him his first piece of pussy as a reward for passing his drivers test. Apparently she gave him regular blowjobs, too, for playing driver. Of course I didn’t find this out until a couple of years later.

I made Dianne promise not to tell her dad that they were busted, so the next week end, Pops, not suspecting a thing, asked me for help on his '34-Ford. While we were alone in the garage I confronted him with my pictures. Instead of being intimidated by my evidence, he laughed at me. Then he told me that men and women are different. That both have different levels of needs, and that women are more demanding that men. He said that women are insecure. Then he said that it made sense to take break from all that control and just hang out with a bud that won't put you on the installment plan, having to pay for it.

I knew that Pops had the Irish gift of gab, but I hadn’t a clue what he was talking about. All I know is that by the time he finished talking, I found myself down on my knees with his cock in my mouth. When I walked into the garage I had never had the slightest interest in sucking a cock. Then in 5-minutes not only did Pops have me down on my knees sucking his cock, but I liked it.

After that, our trips to Pops’ cottage turned into five way orgies. It had always been a fantasy of mine to watch Dianne fuck other guys but I never thought it would happen. Once the orgies started I got to regularly watch both my brother-in-law Frank and Pops fuck her. And I finally got my wish to fuck Katherine. Of course I had to suck her husband Frank’s cock for the privilege, but it was worth it. Turns out that I was the only one that was orally bi, so for the next couple of years I sucked both Frank's and Pops’ cocks and fucked both the girls to my hearts content.

Pops even taught me how to take anal. First he greased me up real good, then just as he was about to push the head in, I relaxed my sphincter and pushed out a little like I was gonna shit. It opened me up a bit. Then, after he just nestled the head in place, I moved my ass back toward him at my pace. This way I slowly inched it in until he was all the way in. I didn’t even know it when he was completely in until his crotch bumped my butt. Then I started to slowly move. I didn't want him jackhammer away like he's fucking his daughter’s pussy. At first I rocked back and forth a little until we got our rhythm going, then he took over and pounded me so hard and so fast that I cummed all over myself.

We had Pops' large safe put in our garage. One night about 18-months after he had passed away, Dianne walked out to the safe and opened it in my presence. As far as I know, it was the first time it had been opened since Pops died. Inside were Pops’ gold coin and civil war money collections, plus a lot of precious metals worth lot money and over 100 DVD's that Dianne grabbed and immediately and gave to me. She never said a word as she followed me into the bedroom and watched me set up the plasma TV.

I've got to admit, watching 28-years worth of my wife fucking and sucking her father on our 50" plasma TV had me walking around with a constant hard-on all day. Pops had kept a film record of her fucking him almost from the beginning. They showed them in his cottage bedroom, out on the docks, in the hot tub, out on his boat, even at our house.


How could this have gone on so long, and his wives not have known? Or maybe they did, and that’s how they all managed to get such good settlements.

The full story of how they started having sex when she was fifteen I'll relate another time. It's also a beauty of a story. When I asked Dianne when she’d had her first sexual experience and lost her virginity, she told me that, “My first sexual experience and losing my virginity were two very different things. Her first sexual experience had been around age 6 or 7; playing doctor with her neighbor and technically she had lost her virginity at 10, also playing doctor with the same little boy. She later really lost her virginity, that is, had her first real, proper sex at age 15. She had jacked off several of the boys that she dated and twice gave a titty-fuck to one steady who wasn't very interested in reciprocating, but at the time she really hadn’t minded. He had also vastly preferred jacking off into her panties than have her go down on him. She dumped him shortly before her birthday and took up with a real man, Pops, who was in her panties within a week.

My wife the family slut, I think I'll keep her.

The end…

No comments: