Monday, December 31, 2007

unexpected----part-1 thur 3-of-3

.

.

Unexpected visitor

Part-1-of-3

My Roommates Bed

.

.

It was Friday night and I’d pulled an all-nighter last night to pass a chemistry test this afternoon so I was extra tired. After the test, a couple of buddies and I had gone drinking to celebrate surviving another bitch of a test. The sleepless night before, the intense concentration, followed by the relaxing evening of drinking, had zoned me out of action. That was my condition when I returned to my room around midnight for a three-day weekend of sleep. The room was dark, not unexpected since my roommate had planned to be gone all weekend. What was unexpected was the girl sleeping in his bed, plainly visible in the moonlight pouring in through the window. I could tell it was a girl and not my roomy because of the wide fan of hair spilling across his pillow.

.

Besides being exhausted, I was now pissed off. My roommate and I had this argument several times. Despite my objections, he persisted on giving copies of his room key to all his girlfriends, with instructions to drop by anytime. Obviously, this girl had heard that he was going to be gone for the weekend and had felt free to come in after he left.

.

As I stood there seething a delicious idea came to mind. Obviously the girl was expecting my roommate to come in and crawl in bed with her. If I did instead, she’d never know the difference until morning. Then I could claim to have been too drunk to notice which bed I fell into when I came in from drinking. And, as I recall all his girls were real foxes. My cock was already getting hard in lusty anticipation of sampling her feminine pleasures.

.

Leaving the lights out, I quickly undressed and cautiously slipped into bed behind her. She was wearing a knee length nightgown but it only took a few minutes for me to work the hem up to her waist. Once exposed her creamy white flesh was tantalizingly soft and warm; sending shivers of expectation up my spine as I slowly moved my hand over her shapely hips and then up her side to her firm breasts. Her breasts were a perfect handful of enticing softness in my hand, and I could easily feel her nipples growing erect through the thin fabric of the nightgown.

.

As I explored her breasts, I discovered that the front of her gown had buttons. Expertly unbuttoning the buttons one at a time, I slid my hot hand inside to fondle her naked breasts. When she murmured something indistinct and shifted her hips slightly, I froze in place, afraid that she was about to awaken. After a momentary pause while she settled back down, I resumed stroking and caressing her desirable, smooth-skinned breasts. By now my cock was hard as a rock, and nestled firmly between her legs, pointed at her cunt.

.

Shifting my hand from her breasts down to the soft down of her pussy, I ran my fingers lightly through her silken pubic hair to touch the warm damp lips of her pussy. Sensuously, I rubbed my fingers gently back and forth across her slit. Seeking to entice her to give me further access to her warm crotch, I leaned my head forward so that my breath blew gently across her earlobe, then opened my mouth and touched my tongue to it. She sighed and little by little moved her top leg away from me and bent the other slightly. This pushed my hand away from the front of her hairy treasure, but allowed my erection to slide its blood-engorged head across the bottom of her slit.

.

With a little smile, I slide my hand back up to her luscious breasts and fondle them adoringly for a couple of minutes. I could feel her nipples stiffen and stand out as they hardened and I could also feel the dark patches of skin surrounding them getting bumpy with desire. Reluctantly, I then skimmed my hand down her body to her firm ass, and back around to the front so I could caress the lips of her waiting pussy. When she didn’t wake up I started rubbing her everywhere. I played with the warm swollen lips of her pussy and her equally swollen clit. As I glided my fingers up and down the length of her slit, I felt a hint of moisture as her juices began to flow. With the help of that wetness, I slipped a finger inside her slightly parted lips and felt the damp walls of her pussy press against my finger. Pumping my finger in and out several times, I brought her internal moistness outside to lubricate her outer lips.

.

After several minutes she was so wet that I could slip not one, but three fingers inside her tight pussy. Her low purring moans increased my excitement as I thrust my fingers as deep as I could into her gaping cunt. This got her moving even more as she hunched her crotch against my hand.

.

Finally, I couldn’t wait any longer, I wanted her in the worst way and if her dampness was any indication, she was as ready as I was. Slowly I pulled out my fingers and pressed the swollen head of my cock to her slightly parted lips. We both moaned in pleasure as I slowly pushed the head of my cock between her puffy lips and on into her warm wet pussy, not stopping until my pubic hair pressed against her shapely ass.

.

Still asleep she shifted, pulling both knees to her chest and pressing her hips firmly against my crotch. Her pussy welcomed me, clenching and unclenching as my cock probed the depths of her now soaking pussy. Brushing her hair gently aside, I tenderly nuzzled and kissed the back of her long slender neck, as I moved my hand back to her chest to massage her breasts. Spreading out my fingers, so I could reach both nipples, I began running small circles around them. Working my hips, I pumped deeper and deeper into her now willing pussy. I was in so deep that my balls slapped against her ass with every inward thrust that I made.

.

Still half asleep, but caught up in the excitement, she…

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Unexpected Visitor

Part-2-of-3

Seduction

.

.

Still half asleep, but caught up in the excitement, she hunched her hips backwards insuring that I penetrated her as far as possible. Her eyes still closed, but wore a smile of contentment on her face as I moved faster and faster. It wasn’t long until I heard her cry out and felt her shudder as an orgasm coursed through her body. The feeling of her pussy rippling around my cock stimulated me to move even faster as I, too, sought release. Grasping her magnificent globes in my hands, I franticly drove my raging erection again and again deep into her body. Digging the fingers of my other hand cruelly into her shoulder, I violently rocked the bed in time to my frenzied lunges. At last I felt that familiar gathering as my balls prepared to blast their load of spunk up my rock hard cock into my bedmate’s quivering pussy.

.

I moaned as I felt my cock pulsate with the first rush of jism exploding out of my balls and into her body. I slammed my crotch repeatedly against her ass as load after load of my spunk coated her insides. I don’t have any idea how much cum I pumped into her, but I know it was several minutes before I finally I stopped. Then we both just lay there limp from exhaustion.

.

After several minutes of heavy breathing by both of us, the mystery girl finally spoke. I expected her to call me by my roommate’s name, and planned to pretend not to be awake, to answer in monosyllables and feign sleep. Instead, I almost fell out of bed as I jerked my still hard cock out of her steaming pussy and stumbled to stand by the bed and stare.

.

“Well,” she said, “I expected you to be glad to see me, but that was above and beyond the call of duty!”

.

Oh, god! It was my 17-year old sister, Kathy! I couldn’t believe it; I ‘d just fucked my little sister. When my head began to clear, I remembered that since my roommate planned to be gone, I’d invited Kathy to come visit for the three-day weekend. But that had been more than two weeks ago. When she didn’t reply, I thought she’d decided not to come. This whole situation was like being dashed in the face with cold water. My cock was drooping fast.

.

With a nasty little smirk Kathy sat up on the side of the bed and looked at me. “Ooh, it’s dying,” she cooed as she reached out and began gently touching my flaccid cock. As she reached down and playfully pulled lightly on my dangling balls, she laughingly said, “You know, brother dear, I’ve always liked you a lot, but I had no idea that you felt the same way, too.”

.

I didn’t know what to say, I was still too dumb founded to think clearly. I couldn’t seem to grasp what had just happened or that Kathy wasn’t mad at me because of it. I also couldn’t believe how intrigued she was by my cock, as she held it, still glistening with our combined juices, in her hand. Then with a little chuckle and a mischievous grin Kathy leaned forward, and slid my damp cock between her cupid bow lips and into her warm willing mouth. “Umm, that tastes good,” she giggled.

.

With a mind of it’s own, under her oral ministrations my cock quickly began to stiffened and regained its former size. In a matter of seconds little sis was sucking me so deep into her mouth that I could feel the head bumping the back of her throat. She was soon smacking her lips, twirling her tongue, and generally enjoying herself, as she gave me the most incredible blowjob that I’d ever had. When Kathy sensed that I was getting ready to cum, she tightened her lips, and pumped her mouth swiftly up and down my hard shaft. In moments I franticly grabbed the sides of her head and moaned as I blasted a big load of hot cum down her throat. Kathy savored the salty taste of my milky man cream, as she joyfully swallowed every gooey drop.

.

Then it was my turn to return the favor. After first caressing her breasts and sucking her responsive nipples, I went down on my little sister’s luscious pussy. I parted her velvety pink lips and matted hair with my tongue, exposing her bight red, and enflamed clit. Her juices flowed freely and tasted like honey as I lapped her hot pussy. As I flicked the tip of my tongue insistently over the swollen nub of her clit, she withered sensuously on the bed. All the time I was licking her pussy, her fingers were twisted possessively in my hair and she was moaning about how great it felt to have my face and tongue buried in her hot pussy. I continued licking her throbbing clit until I had her screaming out my name in the throes of an orgasm.

.

Raising her milky white legs and bracing them against my chest, I buried my erection balls deep in the raging cauldron of her throbbing pussy. My sister was so turned on that she was soon shrieking as her sopping pussy fluttered around my swollen cock. Shifting my hips into high gear, I eagerly pounded her pussy with all my strength. Kathy responded by wrapping her long shapely legs around my waist, pulling me even deeper into her broiling pussy. Her pussy pulsed hotly around my raging erection, and her ass shook against the bed with a wild fury as her thighs gripped me tighter. I was able to shoot a huge glob of hot cum into her still raging pussy before her orgasm had completely ebbed.

.

We spent another thirty minutes exploring each other’s bodies. Then with my cock still in my sister, we both fell asleep from exhaustion.

.

While we were getting dressed the next morning…

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Unexpected Visitor

Part-3-of-3

Enjoying Each Others Company

.

.

While we were getting dressed the next morning I found out that my roommate had let Kathy in as he was leaving. When she showed up and told him that she wanted to surprise me, he’d made a joke about overnight stays with girlfriends, to which she’d just laughed. Because she never told him that she was my sister and because no one had ever met her, everyone thought we were just lovers hanging onto each other. But then, who needs girlfriends when they have a hot sister like mine available?

.

In the pub a co-ed classmate of mine named Janice came over and introduced her self to Kathy. Janice was a knockout, tall, slim, with curly brown hair that accentuated her facial features beautifully. She worked out a lot, so she had a tight, taunt body, and small breasts. Kathy and Janice immediately hit it off so Kathy invited her to join us. After 3 or 4-beers and a lot of giggling and girl talk, the girls decided that it was time to leave. And since Janice lived in the same dorm, Kathy invited her to walk back with us.

.

Back in the room the girls jumped on the bed and continued to giggle and gossip. As they talked Janice slipped her arm around Kathy’s shoulder. I could tell that Kathy was embarrassed, but not enough to stop what was happening. When Janice kissed her nervous lips, Kathy kept her mouth closed. Janice looked at her imploringly and kissed her again. I could see a little fright in Kathy’s eyes, but she relaxed and parted her lips. They kissed for a long time. I could tell that Kathy had been nervous about kissing another girl and was relieved now that that threshold had been crossed.

.

Brushing Kathy’s luscious red hair out of the way, Janice kissed her neck. And then as she confidently removed Kathy’s blouse, she kissed her shoulders. Before I knew it they were both naked on the bed stroking each other’s bodies. Pretty soon Janice has one of Kathy’s nipples in her mouth, and I’m getting way more turned on than I thought I would. As I watched, the girls lay on their side kissing tenderly and with an intimacy that made me jealous. I could tell from the way that Kathy is smiling that she like the kissing and the intimacy.

.

Janice wanted Kathy to suck on her breast so she rose up and let one of her nipples hang over her lips. Kathy giggled as she took it into her mouth. She still looked a little embarrassed but she was clearly having fun, which was the main thing. As Janice squeezed and kneaded her breasts, Kathy slowly became more relaxed and more responsive. As Janice continued to caress and fondle Kathy’s breasts, she took her time, kissing a path between Kathy’s cleavage and on down to her belly.

.

As Janice parted Kathy’s long shapely legs, her crotch looked so cute that she can’t help pausing to stare at Kathy’s little curly red patch of pubic hair. Janice made eye contact as she gently stroked Kathy’s creamy inner thighs. Kathy is still blushing but she’s excited. Leaning forward, Janice started placing feather like kisses on her belly button. I could hear Janice’s breath coming in little gasps of excitement as she moved down to taste Kathy’s pussy. When Janice started slurping her pussy, you can tell that she thought that Kathy tasted good.

.

As I watch Janice eating Kathy’s pussy, I’m thinking how smooth and soft, young and fresh Kathy’s pussy is. I can hear Kathy moan as Janice stroked her creamy thighs as she kissed and licked her beautiful little pussy. As she used her tongue on Kathy’s clit, Janice looks up to see if Kathy liked having her pussy licked by a girl. As Janice continued to lick Kathy’s lovely little pussy, it got juicer and juicer. After putting her tongue in Kathy’s slit for a few minutes, Janice sent electrical shocks throughout Kathy’s body by gently moving her tongue back to Kathy’s clit. Janice’s hands grasped Kathy’s hips, pulling her further onto her face. Kathy could feel her tongue everywhere, on her clit, on her inner thighs, and inside her.

.

As Janice lapped her pussy, Kathy started softly whining. Then Kathy’s whines grew louder and louder as things heated up. Taking her lips off Kathy’s clit, Janice told me to, “Shut your girl up.” So I shut Kathy up the only way that I could. I stuck my semi-erect cock in her mouth, sticking it as far down her throat as it would go. Kathy didn’t even hesitate; she closed her lips tightly around my cock and started sucking. As Kathy’s mouth started moving up and down my shaft I stood over her and watch her feast. Her cock sucking had turned into something primal. I could hold back no longer, as Kathy began to moan, I exploded inside her mouth, filling her with cum.

.

As I put my cock in sis mouth, Janice put her lips back on her clit. Kathy’s clit is now a little swollen and when Janice’s tongue touches it I can hear Kathy moan her approval. As she sucks my cock she starts moving her hips against Janice’s mouth. Kathy is really getting into it now, especially when Janice reaches up and starts kneading her breasts. I can feel the damn about to burst and I’m not sure who’s going to cum first, Kathy or me.

.

Suddenly, Kathy spits out my cock and moans real loud, “Oh, Ooooooh, oh my god!” Then she’s screaming her head off as her hips buck up off the bed and her eyes are as big as saucers as her climax kicks in. Janice was expertly caressing her sensitive lips and her engorged clit when the explosion came and Kathy felt the warm sensation surge through her pussy.

.

When the tremors start to subside, Kathy latches on to my cock like a life preserver and jams it into her mouth. Her incredibly long tongue flattened on the underside of my trembling balls and moved up the front to the base of my shaft. Then it flicked its way up my shaft to my knob. Skillfully her tongue circled the rim before she licked the top. When her luscious lips parted to take my cockhead into her warm, wet mouth, I threw back my head and gasp with pleasure. I didn’t last long. As soon as I started spewing Kathy swallowed my juices as fast as they erupted.

.

After Kathy finishes sucking my cock, Janice without taking her mouth off Kathy’s pussy, suddenly swung a leg across her chest and moved into the 69-position. Then she lowered her dripping pussy to Kathy’s face. As Kathy lay on her back with her thighs spread open while Janice ravenously devoured her pussy. Her tongue whipped wildly about Kathy’s pulsating clit, as sis flopped her near-flawless body about the bed.

.

Janice was still on her hands and knees over Kathy, when I walked around her, inspecting her from every angle. Crouching down behind her I licked her still wet and scalding pussy, savoring her tang and earthy scent. She moaned as I flicked the tip of my tongue teasingly over her swollen clit.

.

Then I moved around in front of her and knelt before her so that my swollen cockhead was at her lips. Janice gave it a few teasing licks as I reached under her and kneaded the soft flesh of her fabulous breasts. Rubbing Janice’s crinkly areolas, made her moan deeply and passionately. Her nipples seem to be some of the most responsive nipples that I’ve ever encountered.

.

Moving around behind her, I stuffed my hard cock into her slippery pussy. Clutching her hips tightly, I started fucking her hard and deep. I fucked her so savagely that her beautiful body swayed enough to make her dangling breasts shake and quiver. I stared at them in the mirror, mesmerized by that sexy sight. As I pumped in and out of Janice’s pussy, she wantonly lowered her mouth to Kathy’s pussy. Janice was just as turned on as I was, and moments later her pussy spasmed around my throbbing cock and they were both screaming in orgasm. Reaching the boiling point, my balls clinched up and my body tensed as I spewed my final spurt of hot jizz into Janice’s hot tight pussy.

.

Then all three of us collapsed in a sated stupor and don’t wake up until Morning.

.

Getting dressed to go to brunch was rather interesting. The girls insisted that I shower and get dressed first. Then it was their turn. As I came out of the bathroom with a towel around my waits, Janice took Kathy’s hand and led her cheerful into the bathroom. I was locked out so I’m not 100% sure what went on, but they were in there for an awful long time and I did hear a lot of giggling going on.

.

As they stepped into the shower and the warm water cascaded over their bodies, Janice started kissing and flicking her tongue across Kathy’s erect nipples. Under the pretext of soaping her up, Kathy sensuously ran her hands over Janice’s curvy body in return. Soon they held each other close as they smeared slippery soapsuds all over each other’s bodies. Fondling each other’s delectable ass, ardently teasing each other’s as the soaped each other’s tight little pussies. Their need for each other was over powering yet they held off until the right time.

.

They stifled their desires with a burst of cold water that made their toned bodies glow in the morning light. When they came back into the room, a naked Janice helped Kathy into a pair of very brief silk bikini panties and a pair of cut off jeans. Then she helped Kathy position her breasts in a halter top that was so tight that Kathy’s hard nipples were visible through the sensationally sheer fabric.

.

Then I had to wait while Janice, wearing my roommates robe, scampered hand in hand with Kathy down the hall to her room so she could get dressed. And I watched them scampering happily down the hall, I wondered if I would be invited to participate in any more 3-way sex with Janice, Kathy, and myself this weekend.

.

My wish was granted, the rest of the weekend passed in a blur of 3-way sex between Janice, Kathy, and myself.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: