Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm bad----part-2-of-3

I’m Bad

Part-2-of-3

Marilynn

.

.

Needless to day, I went and as suggested, as soon as I walked in the door I pulled up Marilynn’s dress and stripped off her panties. I just dropped her dress and stuck her panties in my pocket when her husband walked in. he didn’t find my being there suspicious. Marilynn is afraid to drive at the airport, so she’d used my driving him as an excuse to invite me over. We chatted a few minutes then the three of us had a nice dinner. Afterwards Marilynn and I drove him to DFW airport so he could catch a plan. My cousin was right; running around without panties was making her antsy. By the time that we dropped her husband off at the airport, she was fidgeting so much that I couldn’t believe her husband didn’t notice.

.

Due to the advanced security, we just dropped him off at the curd instead of accompanying him to his gate. Marilynn was so horny that she had my cock out sucking it by the time we got away from the passenger drop off area. There was so much traffic that I had to make her stop. She was too horny to wait until we got back to her house, so I got off 183 and took Roy Orr freeway into Grand Prairie. As we crossed the railroad track, to Marilynn’s surprise, I turned into a pasture and parked behind a barn. Some friends who kept their quarter horses there leased the pasture and barn.

.

Unknowing that they would have already feed the horses and no one would be around. Grabbing a blanket out of the back seat, I took Marilynn’s hand and lead her into the barn. Once inside I helped her up the ladder to the hayloft. After spreading the blanket on the hay, I took her by the back of the head and kissed her. Suddenly she was ripping my clothes off and throwing me down on the blanket. Then with a wild look in her eyes she leaped on top of me and mounted me cowgirl-style. I couldn’t believe what a hot cougar Marilynn was. She fucked me like there was no tomorrow.

.

Since it was dark when we finished, she didn’t even bother to get dressed. Giggling like a teenager, she scurried down the ladder and jumped into the car. When we got back to her house, I loved the sight of her naked butt shining in the moonlight as she scampered merrily across the driveway and into the house. We’re still so horny that we go straight to her bedroom. As she lay down, I watched in total fascination as she spread her legs. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her towards me. She let out a high-pitched squeal of pleasure as I entered her. Before I knew it, her long shapely legs were up on my shoulders and she was moaning and gasping in time with my stead powerful thrusts. Her hands gripped my ass as if she was trying to pull me in deeper each time I slammed into her. I was ramming into her so hard that our flesh was making slapping sounds as our bodies came together.

.

In seconds amid her mindless moaning, I heard her chocking out the words, “I’m cumming.” Unable to hold back any longer, I finally gave in. Grabbing her hips I filled her clutching vagina with my scalding semen.

.

Once sated, we snuggle in each other’s arms and chat. Surprisingly Marilynn wants to know about Ginger and my sex life. I really didn’t want to discuss Ginger but Marilynn insisted. Even though, Marilynn already knew it, I reluctantly admitted that ginger and I were having sex. When she pressed me for details, she was happy to hear that her breasts are still almost as perky at 40 as Ginger’s 22-year old breasts. I had no idea that there was such rivalry bet mother and daughters, until I told her that even though I was fucking Ginger, I definitely prefer fucking her. I explained that unlike Ginger, she knows what she wants, and can have a legit conversation without saying, "like u know what I mean". I reminded her that girls like Ginger, in their 20's are self centered generally, and don’t yet know how to completely please a man or be pleased by one. I told Marilynn that if it’s her then it’s definitely, the older the better.

.

Marilynn was so excited about being considered hotter and more desirable than Ginger that her lips silenced my voice as her tongue pushed into my mouth. My hand moved up and tangled in her hair, pulling her deeper into the kiss. Our lips clung together as our tongues danced, and our innocent kiss turned to heavy kissing. I felt shiver deep in my core as Marilynn sucked on my lower lip. I could feel myself getting hard as she rubbed her firm breasts against my chest. I could feel the flush of desire sweep up my face as her hot lips trailed a line of desire down my chest, and then started licking and sucking and biting my breasts. I watched in disbelief as my nipples hardened and her seeking mouth began sucking one. I moaned as the sucking sensations went directly to my core, and my crotch began feverishly grinding against her body. Her tongue flicked across my nipples, rolling the top in her mouth. As I moan from excitement, I felt her get wet and she felt me get hard.

With a giggle of joy, Marilynn went down on me. It was awesome, Marilynn been without sex for so long that once she reached my crotch, nothing was taboo, rimming, and swallow, even anal. First she licked my balls, then went down and rimmed me for a couple of flicks, before kissing the engorged purple head of my cock. A groan of pleasure erupted from me as she parted her lips and gulped down my cock. By the time she finished taking me into her mouth, I had the biggest most powerful erection that I’d had in years.

.

After she was done sucking me off, I asked her to fuck me cowgirl-style and to ride me hard. With a big smile, she scampered atop of me and lowered herself down on my thick hard cock. I could feel her getting even wetter as she slid down my shaft. Once she bottomed out, she started riding me like a wild bronco. Almost violently going bouncing up and down.

.

Her legs got tired before she orgasmed, so rolled her off and flipped her on her stomach. Raising her hips and spreading her legs, I possessively inserted the tip of my cock between her moist pink lips and shoved my entire length into her embroiled pussy. She screamed in pleasure and the 5-minutes that I was inside her, she cummed 3-times.

.

I flipped her back on her back and for the next 20-minutes, fondled and touched Marilynn’s body like I’d never seen her naked before. As I caressed her firm breasts I inspected and sucked her nipples like I’d never tasted them before. I spent about 10-minutes on her butt. I even spread her cheeks and inspected her ass-hole. The remainder of the time I spent fondling and inspecting her pussy. I spent most of the time stroking it then delicately pulling the lips apart and inspecting the interior.

Spreading her legs wider, I laid the head of my cock against her slit and slowly slipped it between her damp lips. In frenzy, she tried to pull me in faster, but I held her down and slowly and teasingly inserted in balls deep. When my balls bounced against her ass, I started pounding her hard and she is loved it. With a moan, I told her that I was about to cum and asked her where she wanted me to cum. With a big grin, she said on her stomach and breasts.

.

After I finished she licked me clean, I moved around and touched her breasts, slowly spreading out my fingers and tenderly caressing her warm velvety flesh. Marilynn is so hot that a guy would have to be queer to keep his hands off her breasts when they are available to him. Marilynn secretly likes romance, so my tender touch brought a crimson flush to her cheeks. As I continued to tenderly stroke her, her breathing changed and I could see a little beads of moisture forming on the outer lips of her lovely pink lips.

.

Moving between her out stretched legs, I leaned down and licked her inner thigh. Then I went down on her. As soon as my tongue touched her slit, she was in ecstasy. I marveled at how sweet she tasted, as she grabbed my head and pulled my mouth tighter against her aching pussy. I giggled and started eagerly working my tongue, almost screamed, “Lick me baby, lick me.”

.

As my tongued danced in and out of her sweet slit, hitting her clit every time I licked up. “I’m cumming,” she moaned as I sucked her clit.

.

Her juices were all over my face and mouth as I rose up and kissed her.

.

Saturday morning this amazing woman woke up this morning with my cock in her mouth. There nothing quite so special as have your morning wood sucked off. She is a fantastic woman, I’d cummed so much the night before that I don’t cum easily, but she really wanted me to cum in her mouth so she kept trying. Well it wasn’t long until she really hit the spot. My balls never had such a fantastic tongue massage and then she sucked me dry.

.

Afterwards as we shared a shower, as I was soaping her up, she confessed that she’d never had a golden shower. Then asked me if I’d give her one. Without waiting for an answer she knelt down and looked expectantly up at me. I’d secretly always harbored a desired to give someone a golden shower, so I grabbed my cock and directed my hot stream into my hair, and then worked it down her face to her breasts. I even made her open her mouth, so that when I worked my way down her face I could pee in her mouth. I could only imagine how humiliating it was to feel my warm pee splashing in her hair and running down her face, but it had to be even worse having it splash into her mouth. By the time I finished peeing on her, her hair was soaked and pee was running in rivulet down her face onto her chest and down her stomach.

.

Afterwards, I finished soaping and rinsing her down. Then after lovingly toweling her dry, I led her to her back into her bedroom and gently laid her on the bed. As I spread her legs, I thought about how much I loved eating Marilynn’s pussy when she emerged all damp and fresh. Kneeling in front of her, I licked and kissed her stomach, working my way down. As soon as my tongue touched her clit, it was so intense, that she cummed. Her legs quivered as I forced my tongue into her slit and deep into her motherhood. Her orgasm wasn’t far away. As I spread her legs for better access, her body shook as she orgasmed. She screamed so loud when I she cummed that I thought she’d wake the neighbors. I was also happy to discover that, except for a curly red turf above slit, she now keeps her pretty little pussy shaved for me. I love having her ride my face 69-style until she cums on my face. We were so comfortable with each other that the first morning we even talked. She enthusiastically told me how she loves my cock. At first I was thinking ‘she's old enough to be my mom.’ but now instead of worrying about our ages, I'm all over that good morning sex.
.

…………

.

It was Saturday afternoon and Marilynn and I were hanging around her house after spending the morning in bed. Around 3:00 pm we went into the kitchen to get some water. As we were talking, I looked out the kitchen window that faces the alley. I saw two people in the alley, one black and one white, near the back entrance of the house across the alley. With a big laugh, I turned towards Marilynn and asked in astonishment, "Are they having sex? I think they are having sex. Oh my God, they are having sex!"

.
We couldn’t tell if the white person was a guy or a girl, as he/she had on some makeup, looked somewhat feminine with long curly hair, and had a cock in his/her mouth. After 3-minutes of heaven, the white guy/girl looks up at the black guy and says something. It was here that we discovered that the white guy/girl was indeed a guy, because as he was bending over, we got a flash of his rather large ball sack.
.

At this point, this cock sucking scene had been going on for several minutes and we were wishing that one of the neighbors would come out and stumble upon these two and have a conniption fit. I thought briefly of calling the cops, but under the circumstances I didn’t think it wise to call attention to Marilyn and my self’s situation though, so I didn't.

.
I couldn‘t believe they had not heard us laughing and screaming. We were only 30-feet from them and the only thing separating us was a pane of glass. As I moved closer to the window, I accidentally bumped it, creating a loud ‘thump.’ The loud noise caused the black guy to look at the window. We were busted, or at least I thought we were. Even though he stared at us, he continued working on his white friend’s mouth for a few more minutes. It wasn't until he pointed at us and smiled, that we realized that he’d seen us and that we really were busted. In a fit of laughter, Marilynn and I both dropped to the floor and by the time we looked back out the window, our friends had their clothes back in place and were leaving.

.
Less than a minute after they left, the guy that lives in the house across the alley pulls up in his car and takes several shopping bags out and places them directly where the action had taken place.

.

We lounged around the house all afternoon cuddling and napping. Then about 6:00 pm we decided since it was Saturday and we were in such a good mood we’d go out to dinner. In order not to be recognized we decided to …

.

.

To be continued…

No comments: