Tuesday, December 25, 2007

behind the scene----part-1-of-1

Behind the Scene

.

.

My name is Sharon and although I wasn’t new to Arlington, I was new to the cheerleading squad. Our team, a pro-baseball team, demanded only the best-looking girls. After tryouts I was surprised that I made it, since I don't consider myself that good looking. True, I've never had ant trouble getting guys, and my figure is pretty good but not perfect. Once I was on the team it took me about three days to find out who the bitches were, and who the friendly girls were.
.
Our cheerleader outfits consisted of scanty wisp of nylon, and tiny shorts or long dance leotards that hugged our bodies like a second skin. Our outfits were so skimpy that if we hadn’t been professional cheerleaders, we’d have been arrested for indecent exposure. To be a cheerleader, you had to be in shape; else every little bulge or flabby spot would show.

.

Janice, a bitchy blonde who'd originally given me bad advice constantly griped about wearing skimpy costumes just to give the guys in the audience a thrill. She kept saying that she'd rather fuck a bull than most of the sports fan slobs. It was Carla, a slim brunette that told me to ignore Janice. Carla was very pretty, with a slim figure and legs that were perfect, especially when they extended out from beneath a pair of our dinky purple shorts. Carla also introduced me to Barb and Marilyn, and we ended up as a foursome whenever we practiced or traveled.
.
It was after our first week of practice when Carla asked me if I wanted to come over to her place for a swim, and some relaxation. It really did sound fun, especially since Barb and Marilyn were both going. I followed them to Carla's house, some forty minutes away from the gym. Carla had gotten the house after divorcing her husband, which surprised me, since Carla only looked about 23-years old, when in fact she was really 26. Maybe it was her blue eyes that seemed to sparkle all the time that made her look younger.
.
Like so many other houses in Cedar Hill, hers sat upon a hillside, so that none of her neighbors could see her pool. Her pool was almost Olympic size and was surrounded by a nice wooden deck. I mentioned to Carla that I didn't have a suit, and asked if I could borrow one.
.
"Suit?" laughed Carla. "None required in my pool, Sharon, unless you're bashful."
.
I was a little shocked, I'd never even considered skinny-dipping. As I stood there trying to digest what Carla had said, Barb boldly walked out the back door, dropped her shorts and a blue t-shirt and then dove into the pool naked. Marilyn followed suit, peeling off her spandex racer-back top and showing off her full breasts. She too dove into the water, stark naked. When Carla started pulling her top over her head and I did likewise, figuring "when in Rome...”
.
The four of us swam around, frolicking and splashing each other, just generally having fun. Marilyn crawled out a spread herself out on the deck, letting the warm sun dry her off. Carla and Barb, full of energy, raced back and forth across the pool, but I just loafed along. After about thirty minutes we all got out and sat around Carla's patio table, stark naked talking about Janice and the other three bitches in our squad. Barb produced a couple of joints out of her purse that we smoked, getting a pretty good buzz. Afterwards Carla suggested that we go inside and grab something to drink.
.
On the way in we picked up our clothes. I was still a little bit shy so I was going to get dressed, but when the others dropped their clothes in a heap on a chair inside the door, so did I. I felt a little odd, walking around someone else's house nude, especially with three other girls there. But it was all so free and easy that I went along with it.
.
Marilynn was telling us about one of the guys she went out with, and the size of his cock. To hear her tell it, he was a super-stud, with a monstrous size cock and able to fuck all night. Barb kept squirming around on the bar stool, making the seat swivel back and forth. Each time she swung around, her firm round breasts lightly brushed the cold counter top, and I could see how hard her nipples were. It was arousing me too.
.
Then, without any hints or suggestions, Marilyn, with a playful look in her eye, sang out, "Let's all take a shower.”
.
Barb and Marilynn were immediately dashing for the bathroom. Laughing as she got up, Carla told me to, “Come along,” then strolled down the hall behind them. Unsure of what was about to happen, I followed. As I walked nervously down the hall, I had visions of four naked girls crowding into a shower. As it turned out, I needn’t have worried; Carla's house had a shower big enough for about eight or ten, with two shower nozzles and controls on opposite walls. Barb and Marilyn were already soaping up, when Carla climbed in. I was a little unsure of this, but I wanted to rinse the chlorine smell off of me and out of my hair, so I carefully climbed into the shower, too.

.
My hair reaches down almost to my waist, and I keep it braided most of the time. As I was shaking the braids out, Carla volunteered to wash it for me. Before I could object, I was standing with my head back and Carla was massaging my scalp.
.
"Shit! Can you take over a minute Marilyn?" I heard Carla mutter, "I've got soap in my eye."
.
”Sure,” sang out Marilynn, as she began washing the lower part of my hair. As she work she told me that she'd had hers long in high school, but loved it shorter now. I heard Barb say that she was getting out, and then Carla said she was going to make some tea. I relaxed and let Marilynn finish shampooing and then rinse it out my hair. It felt nice to have someone else do the work for a change.
.
"You've got a nice figure," Marilynn said, "I bet guys go crazy over your breasts though."
.
Guys did actually. I have 35C breasts, which are just big enough to be fun, not as big as Marilynn's 36Ds. Marilynn kept hers wrapped up in tight spandex so that she didn't jiggle too much in front of the fans. After rinsing my hair, Marilynn said she was getting out too. Once I was alone, I soaped up and rinsed off quickly. Using a towel that Carla had left, I headed out of the bathroom.
.
Suddenly hands grabbed my arms and I was scooped up and carried towards the back of the house.
.
"Hey! What's going on? What're you doing?" I yelled and struggled but thinking it was some kind of game, not too hard.
.
I was dumped on a bed, and Marilynn sat on my legs, tickling me, while Barb and Carla began tying my hands to the headboard. Still a little bit goofy from the joints, I was laughing and struggling, and didn't notice anything really weird until I realized both my legs were also tied up, to the bottom bedposts.
.
Still naked, Carla, sat next to me on the bed, and fed me a cold, and sweet strawberry. I figured this was some sort of "rite" that they were doing to me, so I didn't resist. Over the next few minutes I was also feed orange slices, apple pieces, strawberries, grapes and the like.
.
"Hmmm, now this might be interesting." Carla mused, picking up a banana. I giggled, and then laughed at the age-old idea of special uses for a banana. Still amused, I watched as Carla peeled it. Looking down at me, she playfully asked, "How far down do'ya think you can take it?"
.
"Hmm," I giggled, "Eight inches!" That was the size of my last boyfriend and I'd taken him all the way.
.
When Carla fed me the banana, I arched back letting it slide into my throat. I gagged a little, when she pressed it deep and then withdrew it, but not much. Marilynn showed up with a tape measure and ran it from Carla's finger to the end of the banana.
.
"Jeeez, pretty good." Marilynn said. "Nine and three-eighths of an inch."
.
"Really?" I said.
.
Leaning over me, Marilynn said, "I'll bet you're a pretty good cocksucker."
.
"Among other things." I giggled.
.
"Watch this!" Barb sang out, taking the banana from Carla. Raising my head, I watched Barb taking the long banana into her mouth, surrounding the end with her red cupid bow lips, and then push it back out. Again and again, she sucked it in, closed her lips around it, and then pushed it back out. I was astonished at the sight of it, and I felt both envious, and aroused thinking at her oral ability.
.
"That's a ten inch banana too," observed Marilynn.
.
"Here, try this," Carla suggested, reaching into a drawer and tossing Barb a very long dildo. "It's fourteen inches long."
.
As Barb arched her head back and tilted her head back like a sword-sallower; we watched in awe as most of it disappear. Holding about an inch or two with her fingers, she pulled it out, and bowed.
.
"Gawd, girl!" Carla said, "You're incredible."
.
"I have other talents too you know." Barb smiled.
.
Feeling arousal, I realized that Marilynn was affectionately drawing circles around my right nipple with her fingers. I was about to say something to her, but Barb interrupted again. Without saying a word, Barb stuck her tongue out, and held it out a full five inches from her lips. It was the most unbelievably long tongue that I'd ever seen. After flicking it up and down, and around like a frog, she pulled it back into her mouth and smiled proudly.
.
"Ooooooh Jeeez-us!" Carla said, "You'd better show us how that thing works."
.
"Glad to." Barb said. Then with a big grin, she crawled up onto the bed between my legs. Uncomfortable with her closeness, and frightened by my own arousal to her oral abilities, I shifted a little bit.

.

As Barb moved her face towards my pussy, I moaned, "No. Barb, please no!"

.

I sighed when she stopped, far enough away from my pussy, or so I thought. Then I gave a little jerk, when I felt the tip of her tongue graze my clit. "She's too far away!" I thought wildly. "How?" I wondered, and then I remembered her tongue. Then "IT" happened. Barb slid forward, putting her mouth fully over my pussy, and slid her fantastic tongue between my soft lips and deep into my pussy. As she playfully wiggled her tongue, rockets, bells, whistles, horns, everything imaginable went off in my head. Almost against my will, I arched my back and thrust my crotch against her invading tongue. Her tongue was so awesome that I immediately orgasmed, the tremors lasting for several l long seconds, and then dazed I fell back onto the bed. But Barb had just started. As she wiggled that snake-like tongue inside me, I felt it starting up again. Expertly, she worked her tongue, which was both stiff, and soft at the same time, in and out of me. I squeezed it with my pussy, as it slithered between my engorged lips. And then after sucking my clit, she flicked her rapidly over it. As her tongue circled my clit with the most beautiful rhythm, I arched my back, and with a moaning. I pulled at the ropes on my hands and feet; frustrated by not being able to move much.
.
When I opened my eyes, Barb was sitting up and smiling at me, Marilynn and Carla were fingering each other's pussies. Looked right at me, Barb flicked her long tongue out and licked my cream from her chin!
.
"Was that all me?" I asked, shocked at the wet mess on her face.
.
"Um-hmmm!" Barb purred happily, "You cum a lot hon, and you taste good too." I couldn't believe this was happening. I was naked in bed with another woman eating my pussy, and worse, I was enjoying it.
.
When Carla leaned over and licked the length of my pussy, I immediately arch up to meet her mouth. With a chuckle, Carla turned to Barb and agreed, "You're right, she does taste good."
.
With a big smile, Marilynn moved forward and got her lick, and then they all took turns licking my pussy. It was driving me so crazy that I was yanking on my bindings in an effort to escape. Despite my resistance I wanted to cum again. Possessively Barb leaned down and shoved her long supple tongue deep inside me, and then, humming as she did, Carla started sucking my clit. The vibrations of the humming through my clit set me off, so clenching Barb’s slippery tongue in my pussy, I moaned real loud, climaxed so hard that I almost passed out.

.
"God girl!” cried Barb excitedly, "You almost sucked my tongue into your pussy!"
.
Slipping her naked body up over mine, Barb bent down. Our eyes met as she turned her head. As she came closer, I responded automatically, and we kissed. Her tongue entered, and then filled my mouth, passionately swirling all around m y tongue, licking the roof of my mouth, and under my tongue. I could feel my own wetness becoming a flood, as Barb turned me on.
.
I pulled a trick of my own, and sucked her tongue into my mouth. Treating it like a cock, I started sucking on it. Not only did Barb let me, but she fucked my mouth with her long tongue. As we did this, and I could feel her moist warm pussy against my body, and suddenly for the first time in my life, I wanted, really wanted to lick a girl's pussy.
.
"Let me eat you." I said breathlessly into Barb’s ear.
.
With a sigh, Barb moved up and knelt over my face, then lowering her soft pink lips against my mouth. Her musky, fragrant smell was erotic, and wafted through my nostrils as I tentatively licked her damp pussy. Her taste was what I expected, much like mine. Eagerly I began licking her pussy up and down, then circling her clit. In no time, Barb was rocking her hips back and forth over my mouth and tongue, her cream soaking my lips and chin. Squeezing her full breasts, Barb moaned loudly, then soaked my face with her erotic girl juices.

.

As Barb moved out of the way, Marilynn climbed up and eased her pussy down on my mouth. As my tongue danced up and down Marilynn’s beautiful pink slit, Carla began licking me. They changed places over and over, as I ate their pussies until my jaws ached. Carla was the wildest, rubbing her pussy on my breasts, then fingering Marilynn's dripping cunt and smearing her juices all over my face. While Marilynn ate me, Barb and Carla lay next to me, in a very torrid 69. After Barb rubbed her dripping pussy all over Carla's breasts. Carla made me lick them clean. Then Marilynn enthusiastically licked Carla's cream from mine.

.

When we finished, they untied me, and then we formed a ‘daisy-chain’ and sucked each other's pussies. That was the first of many times that we enjoyed each other. It was the start of an amazing sex life between the four of us. They taught me how and where to touch a woman. It was a perfect match. There's nothing better than a girlfriend’s love. From then on, we were inseparable. Especially since Barb and I loved to get each other off. I loved her long tongue in me, and she loved the way I could suck and flick her clit just right to make her cum hard.
.
…………

.

Several games later, Barb and I made it a point to be the last ones out of the locker room, so we could spread each other's juices on our breasts before the game.

.

Once out on the field we were on television, when the cameras zooming in on Barb and me as we cheered the crowd on. How many hard cocks or wet pussies would there have been, if they'd known that Barbs breasts were sticky with my cream, or that her juice was running down between my breasts along with my sweat?
.
…………

.

It was after the sixth game of the season, and we were out of town, staying in a hotel. The only reason we were there for this game was because it wasn't that far out of town, so a lots of our fans were there. After dinner, Barb, Marilynn, Debbie, and myself returned to our room. Debbie was staying with us because Carla had come down with the flu. Debbie was sweet, and except for an occasional cigarette especially when socializing, seemed very straight and innocent.

.

On the way back to the hotel, Debbie got a cigarette out of her purse and when she lit it up I almost drove off the road. You see, whenever she smoked I would really watch because she smoked so sensually. I loved the way she'd light her cigarette, draw on it, inhale and then exhale, all the while holding it so femininely, so seductively. Well, after I almost running off the road she asked me what the problem was. I said nothing but continued to slyly watch. After a few more puffs, however, Debbie asked me if I enjoyed watching her smoke.

.

When I nodded yes, Debbie asked me if I would like to join her. Hesitantly I nodded yes again. She asked me to pull over in the next driveway. After I stopped, she slid over next to me and told me to open my mouth. Then she lightly blow some smoke into it, for me to inhale, and then blow the smoke out. I did and it felt good. I felt myself getting wet as she continued to smoke with me. At one point, Debbie put her lips lightly against mine, kissing me. That smoky kiss really had me oozing. Of course, then we began to kiss in earnest and our tongues began to dance on each other’s. When she took my hand and put in on her breast I wanted to explode. Together, we began to rub her nipple through her bra and cotton top. It wasn't much longer before she gently moved my mouth to her nipple, telling me to suck it. We both were breathing much harder now. Debbie began to moan, as she moved her top out of the way, so my mouth had complete access to her nipple.
.
Back at the hotel, the four of us crowded into the elevator with two men, a 5-foot 10, 180 lbs black man with a short Afro, and a mustache. He
was accompanied by a nice looking, white guy who about 6-foot 4, 230 lbs., and from the way he filled out his shirt, possibly a bodybuilder. The white guy kept glancing at our bodies. I winked at Marilynn and Barb, but it was Debbie who started things off.

.
"You guys watch the game today?" asked Debbie by way of an icebreaker.

.

"Yeah." The black guy answered, "We dumped 'em good."

.

We'd lost the game, but by only two runs, so we were all a bit irked by his comment. "Two runs isn't 'dumping them good'." Marilynn said sharply.

.

"And besides", I piped up, "it was a lucky throw home that won the game. "

.

"She-it." The black guy said, "You gals really are into it."

.

"I know who you are now,” cut in the white guy, "You’re the..."

.

Quickly putting her hand over his mouth, Debbie said, "Be nice now."

.

Moving Debbie’s hand, he excitedly told the black guy who we were.

.

And then with a big smiled, the black guy said, "Well, I always wanted me a cheerleader, now I've got four to choose from."
.
"If you're man enough." Debbie challenged him.

.

"Oh! Baby, don’t worry, I'm man enough,” he returned with a big confident grin.

.

"How about you, Mr. Know-it-all?" Debbie asked, looking at the white guy.

.

"M-me?" He asked.

.

"Sure," Debbie looked at us, and we laughed with her. We were game all right. When the elevator stopped, we surrounded the guys and went with them to their room, and the six of us quickly got down to business.
.
The black man had a nice cock, about nine and a half or more inches and thick. The white guy wasn't a disappointment either.
I am sure every woman and maybe some guys too, all have a different idea of the ideal penis. Now personally, mine would be about 7 to 8 inches and above average in the thickness department. I much prefer thickness to length. Not only was he adequate in the size department, but he also had a nice thick, round head and a slightly curved cock. I just can't stand an un-naturally straight or freakishly curved cock.

.

We started things out by taking turns sucking them, with Barb going last. She got his thick veiny black cock last, and sucked the whole thing down, then snaked her incredible tongue out and licked the man's balls.
.
"Ooooh shee-it!" He cried and moved back. His sperm gushed into Barb's mouth, and she let the rest splash into her face. We could tell by the grin on his face that he
loved cumming in her hot filthy mouth. As his cum splashed across Barb’s face, Debbie quickly grabbed his cock and drank down his last squirts then swallowed noisily. Barb sat there, smiling with her sperm-soaked face and neck. When Debbie turned around, Barb showed her the thick pool of cum in her mouth, and then swallowed it just as noisily.
.
Wanting in on the action, Marilynn pushed him back onto the seat. Then straddling him, she slid down onto his big black cock, taking it all. With a wild grunt, she started riding him, rocking back and forth, slowly at first then picking up speed. Soon she really began to ride him harder and harder, and then with a loud moan, she suddenly tilted her head back and screamed with delight as she cummed all over him. He blew just after her, shooting his seed deeply inside her wet pussy.

.

The white guy moved behind me and slid his cock into my pussy. He pumped for a while, and then Marilynn demanded some. The Black guy pulled Debbie over and slid his still hard cock into her pussy and began fucking her from behind. Barb got on her back and sucked Marilynn's clit, and Debbie motioned me to suck hers. Pretty soon, we were all switching around, and each of us got fucked good and hard by both men. Marilynn was riding the black dick, and sucking the white one, with Barb and I in a 69 and Debbie sucking Marilynn's big tits.
.
When the black guy wanted to fuck Marilynn's breasts, she let him. She pressed her breasts around his big cock and opened her mouth so she could suck the head each time it got close to her lips. Soon with a load grunt, he sprayed her face with his thick cream. After the first splash hit her cheek, he quickly leaned forward and pushed his still spurting cock into her mouth. Marilynn drank his cum down and I licked some off her face, and then sucked the last drops out of him for the night. Marilynn liked the taste of cum so much that she likes to share it, so as soon as she finished she grabbed the back of his head and planted her cum coated lips on his. As the kiss lingered she slipped her cum coated tongue between his lips and gave him a deep tongue kiss.
.
The white guy hadn't cum yet, so he wanted a special arrangement. Even though Debbie had the smallest breasts, he loved them, and wanted to cum on them. But he wanted her to lay in between Marilynn's legs, with her wide open, and wanted Marilynn to reach around and cup Debbie's breasts in her hands. It was such a weird arrangement that the rest of us just sat back and toyed with our pussies and the soft black cock while we watched.
.
Debbie sucked and sucked on the white cock, doing her best to get him to cum. The guy finally backed up and straddled her waist, just above her hips. Then he started jerking off his own cock. He was quickly stroking it so hard, that he was making his big balls bounce around. There's something about the way a man handles himself that's incredibly erotic to me. When his breath started coming in gasps, he leaned forward, and pointed his cock at Debbie's chest. What happened next got "oooohs" and "aaahs" (awe?) from all of us, even the black man.
.
As the blood surged into the man's cock it turning the plum shaped head a dark purple, it seemed to swell up and get rough looking. Then he fired a long, thick stream from his cock. For three seconds solid white gout of cum spewed from his cock and covered Debbie's chest with hot sperm. The man bent, then straightened back up as another long spurt came out, arching through the air and splattering Debbie's face. All of a sudden, thick streams of hot slimy cum oozed down her face, dripping off her chin, and running down her neck. When she opened her mouth, she was only able to get part of it. He fired again, and this time most of it landed in her mouth. Debbie's face was soaking wet with his gel-like sperm, and we could see a thick white pool of it on her tongue.

.

We couldn’t believe how much cum this guy’s balls held. As we watched in awe, he cummed again, spraying more, but this time aiming over Debbie's shoulders and hitting the top of Marilynn's breasts. Laughing, Marilynn leaned over and opened her mouth, getting a face full of cum. Then he turned his hose-like cock on Barb and me. Barb scrambled right up the streaming cum, her mouth open, droplets spraying about her face, until she took his cock in her mouth. The man shook and cummed again. Like the trouper that she was, Barb clamped her lips around his spurting cock and kept sucking.
.
I love having a guy shoot his load on my face. The fact that it's a little degrading is the turn on, so I didn’t mind when he pulled out and sprays my face and breasts down again. He finished, by milking the last drops out onto my tongue. I swallowed it, and it was slightly bitter, but good.

.

Then, Barb turned around and kissed me, a flood of semen entering my mouth with her tongue. We savored it while we kissed and then I gave it back, most of it anyway, and she repeated the kiss with Marilynn and Debbie. Barb sat up and swallowed his jism, then rubbed her stomach, as if it ‘hit the spot’.
.
We can't wait to get back home, because we have a new girl on our squad that we want to invite over to Carla’s for a swim. It’ll be interesting because we’ve heard that she orgasms when a man cums in her mouth.
.
.

End of Story…

No comments: