Saturday, December 8, 2007

confession----part-1 thur 6-of-6

.

.

Confession of a Slut

Part-1-of-6

Brothers

.

.

My name is Stacy and I just finished my sophomore year at UT A at Arlington. I’m an attractive girl with long light-brown hair and blue eyes. I don’t want to brag but I have a stunning, slim, 20-year-old body with measurements of 35-24-36 and with long, exquisitely shaped legs and perfect little perky ass. My firm little teardrop breasts require no bra. I also have well-muscled shoulders and a complexion that is slightly tanned in color all over my body.

.
One afternoon, I was a little bored at home so my mind drifted to the first time I was ever involved in a group sex encounter. I admit that I have been involved in a number of sex parties starting in high school and at UTA, but the first time was nearly 5 years ago, midway through my senior year at South GP High. I had my first real sex experience at 16 and even though I loved sex, I hadn’t gone wild yet. The fact that I wasn’t a virgin was no secret; both my older brother as well as my younger sister, Brandy, knew that I’d been with numerous guys. My parents also knew I wasn’t a virgin but probably assumed I had only been with one or two guys. They knew that I was old enough that they couldn’t stop me from having sex, so what they were most concerned about was that I took my birth control pills and had a supply of condoms. They would have gone through the roof if they had known that I gave Brandy, who was two years younger, some condoms and hooked her up with one of my guy friends so that she could experience sex. Brandy has been fucked three times by three different guys and is well on her way to becoming as big a horn dog as I am.
.
Some of girls I knew bragged about having been laid well over 100 times, some had been fucked by 20 or more different guys by then. I’d only had sex with 5 different guys, and had only been laid maybe 20-times, but that all changed one evening after a championship basketball game.
.
Our team had made the playoffs and advanced into the regional finals. I was a cheerleader so naturally I got all wrapped up in the school spirit. Our team was eliminated, but most of us felt like, since our team had won a league championship, it had been a successful year so there were a number of celebration parties going on.
.
Since I was a cheerleader, I decided to attend a party dressed in my uniform. I was at the party, looking cute with my short sleeveless cheerleader’s sweater and short pleated skirt. My long attractive legs and nice figure were getting attention from a lot of my male schoolmates, so I kind of started walking with my head higher, almost doing a runway walk. It was almost like I was making myself out to be unattainable or like I was God's gift to men.

.

Guys all want what they can’t get, so five minutes later Andrew, a junior (but still one of the varsity basketball players), came over to flirt with me. It just so happened that I had let his older brother Bill fuck me once during the previous school year. Bill had been very well endowed with an 8 ½-inch uncircumcised cock, the biggest I had ever experienced at that time. As Andrew and I chatted, I found myself wondering if big cocks ran in the family. As we talked and flirted, I could tell that Andrew was trying to gauge how receptive I would be toward his sexual advances.
.
I felt my nipples start to get hard and my pussy get wet just thinking about how nice it would be to have a big cock pushed deep inside me. It’s not that a guy has to have a gigantic cock for me to have fun, but it is always a special treat when I get the chance to have a big cock stretch my hot pussy to its limits.
.
When Andrew asked me if I wanted to go somewhere a little quieter, I knew what he really meant. Of course I agreed.
.
The house we were in belonged to Jeremy, one of Andrew’s best friends. The house was a big 18-room mansion that was probably built 100-years earlier.

.

Jeremy was a little strange. He love to sneak into his parents bathroom, rummage through the hamper and take a nice pair of his mother’s stained panties, and then jerk his load on them while his parents were in the next room. Just the other day Andrew took him home with him, and Jeremy stole a pair of his mother’s dirty panties out of her bathroom while she was sleeping. He took them home, jacked off on them. The next day, Jeremy put those cum-stained panties back in their hamper. I sometimes wondered if the fact that Jeremy’s parents were really quite wealthy was the only reason Andrew hung with him.

.

Anyway, I digress. We quietly slipped from the room and Andrew took me downstairs, through a couple of rooms and into a small apartment. He said that it used to be the servant’s quarters back when rich families still had multiple live-in servants. It was definitely the quiet, private location we were looking for and, more importantly, it had a bed.
.
It didn’t take long for us to get undressed. I found out that, yes, big cocks really do run in families. In fact Andrew’s cock was more than 9-inches long and also uncircumcised. Since I’d barely been able to fit his brother Bill’s 8 ½-inch cock into me, I wasn’t sure if I would be able to take Andrew all the way. As I stared at his 9-inches I was a little nervous about it.
.
Andrew loved my breasts. I have small nipples that get really hard when they’re sucked. He kissed me all over, and since he was a legman, especially my thighs. Then he moved between my legs and started examining my cute little bald pussy. After staring for a couple of seconds, he told me how small and tight it looked. He said that his brother Bill had told him that I had the tightest pussy that he’d ever fucked.
.
When I tried to suck his huge penis, I couldn’t get much more than its big head into my mouth; but I got it good and wet for the penetration.

.
I wanted to watch as Andrew’s giant organ entered me, so I put pillows under my head before I leaned back. He moved between my outstretched legs and lowered himself to enter me. I could feel my lips separate and stretch as his big purple head disappeared into me. It had been a year since I had let his brother fuck me so it was hard for me to judge. But it seemed like that, in addition to being longer, younger brother’s cock was thicker too.

.

He still had a couple inches to go when it began to and I had to ask him to stop. Andrew gave me a chance to get used to having the deep inner walls of my pussy spread so far apart, then he slowly eased forward until he was completely inside of me. When he started stroking, the head was hitting my cervix or some other organ inside. It hurt so bad that he pulled part way out. Once he backed off and confined himself to using only about 7-inches, I started to really enjoy, so much so that I had two orgasms.
.

I hadn’t made him wear a condom because I really do like feeling cum spurting into me. And the length of his cock meant that I could find out what a really deep, deep cum shot would feel like. His brother had worn a condom so I hadn’t got to feel it back then. I loved the feeling of his big fat cock throbbing inside of me as he had a huge intense climax. As we lay there basking in the after glow, Andrew told me that I had the most incredible pussy in the whole world. My pussy was really tight and soft both at the same time, so it wasn’t the first time that a guy had told me that.
.
He got up and put on his pants and shirt, and slipped his shoes on so that he could go get us a couple of cold drinks. After he was gone longer than I would have expected, I wondered if he was coming back at all. Then when he did returned, he wasn’t alone. I thought his big brother was away at college, but he‘d made the three-hour drive back into town to watch his brother’s playoff game. When he’d shown up at the party, and Andrew had told him what was going on, he wanted to see me, and fuck me again.

.
It was the first time I had ever had more than one partner.
.
Both brothers fucked me in several positions, and this time the Bill didn’t wear a condom so he got to cum inside of me, too. I found out something about myself that night. I am an exhibitionist and like to get fucked in front of spectators. First Bill had me in the missionary position with my legs up on his shoulders, and then Andrew did me in a standing doggie position. Then I fucked both guys in the cowgirl position. Then I did doggie from both guys again before flipping over for more of my favorite missionary position.
.
When they finished, after they had both relieved their sexual needs inside of me at least twice each, I got cleaned up and put my uniform back on.

.

When I returned to the party, it was obvious that…
.
.

To be continued…

.

.

Confession of a Slut

Part-2-of-6

Pull train

.

.

When I returned to the party, it was obvious that almost everyone knew what we had been doing. It was no big deal though, since a lot of kids were sexually active and I wasn’t the only girl who had gotten poked in that house that night. You would have thought that I would have been sore down there but I wasn’t. In fact I was finding that I was still a little horny.
.
One of my good male friends, Clark, asked me if I was doing ok. He told me that up until he heard what I had just been through, he had hoped to hook up with me for some sex that evening. He and I had slept together a couple of times in the past, and he was the first guy I had ever let cum inside of me. I’d made the previous two guys wear condoms.
.
I surprised myself by telling him that I wouldn’t mind more sex and I soon found myself sneaking upstairs with him to an empty bedroom. Clark didn’t bother to turn the lights on. Since there was a full moon and a nearby streetlight shining through the window, we could see each other fairly well. For me, sex is always better if you can see your partner.
.
While Clark was gently fucking me, I realized there were some people outside the door. A few of our schoolmates had followed us. One, Dan had fucked me in the past, and another Ed had gotten a blowjob from me once. I remembered because he was small, only about 5 1/2 inches and I was worried if he would be able to please me. Yes, guys -- size does matter so if a girl tells you different, she is lying. I guess to get the greatest pleasure; most of us girls prefer the 6-8 inch range. They both wanted to get together with me again. It surprised me that I didn’t mind at all, I kind of enjoyed being watched.
.
The third guy, Fred, was somebody I had known since 5th grade, but we had never hooked up. Turns out that he had a 7-incher that was so thick that it gave me a stretched, full sensation that was almost as good and Andrew and Bill had with their much bigger cocks. It was awesome.

.

When Clark finished fucking me, the three new guys fucked me, too. Nobody brought condoms so I took four loads of cum into my hot pussy. That was just the start. Somehow, everybody got wind of what was going on and more guys started showing, either alone or in pairs.

.

There was nothing remarkable about the first three guys after Clark, so they passed in a blur. When I get involved with a group like this, a guy has to be out of the ordinary for me to remember. For instance I remember 2-inch cocks and 8-inch cocks, but anything in between tends to slip through the cracks of my memory. There are other things besides size that locks guys in my mind, but size is the most common.

.

For instance the next guy in line was a nerd and he definite was locked in my mind. I saw he had wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, and a dinky little 4-inch cock with small tuft of light brown pubic hair over it. He was so nervous that this must have been his first time with a girl. He was so inept that I had to reach down and insert his cock for him. When I touched his cock, he was so startled that he almost jumped off of me. Then when he got ready to cum he panicked and pulled out, causing him to cum all over my belly. That was OK, though because I actually enjoy having a guy cum on belly, or my face or anywhere else on my body for that matter.

.

It’s a good thing I don't mind a guy cumming on my face, because the next guy thought the nerd cumming on my belly was so funny that instead of fucking me he made me suck him off. Instead of getting between my legs, he knelt on my chest and laid his balls against my lips. After I licked and sucked them for a few seconds, he backed off and feed me his cock. His erection was hot and stiff. I could see his blood coursing through its thick veins. He trembled when I probed his balls with my finger. Without a word, I began to lick his thick boner. After my tongue circled his cut head, I rose up and put my mouth over his cockhead, then I expertly took him down my throat until its head was tickling the back of my throat. The guy moaned loud and long, as I slurped

.

When he got ready to cum, he backed off and started jacking off. When he busted his nut, he spewed his hot gooey cum all over my face. As he was climbing down, I heard him tell one of his buddies that he could care less if a bitch likes it or not. If a chick won't swallow, she deserves to get her face covered in my DNA. Personally if a guy doesn‘t cum inside me, I feel like I didn‘t do my job.

.

The next was Brian, an old college boyfriend of mine. Since he was an athlete, he had an incredible body. I could have washed my clothes on his abs. Brian was hot because he could go for a long time and knew how to give me orgasm after orgasm. When we were dating he was the first person I did a lot of things like anal, public sex, etc. with. We used to have a lot of good times together. As expected he gave me two body-wracking orgasms before he finished.

.

I was happy that after Brian, there was red haired, freckled faced, blue-eyed guy. Because one of my early boyfriends had been red haired and blue-eyed, I had a weakness for them. Maybe they sensed my fondness for them, because they always treated me very well. This guy was no exception, he had me cumming all over myself before I knew what was going on.

.

There was nothing outstanding about the next four guys; otherwise I would have remembered them. At this point my senses were so overloaded with pleasure that I was unable to process it all, so they all just kind of faded together. I’m sure that at the time I gave each of them my undivided attention, and they all went away satisfied.

.

I ended up fucking 15-guys in a row that night before I left that room. Add in the two brothers and that means that I satisfied the needs of 17-horny guys that night. Again, I wasn’t sore at all. I guess cum is a good lubricant and I had plenty of it inside my pussy.
.
So that was my first group experience, a classic sex train.

.

If all that isn’t bad enough, I really want to fuck the shit out of…

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Confession of a Slut

Part-3-of-6

Topless Club

.

I really want to fuck the shit out of my brother in law, Chuck. He is a complete butt-head and I really hate his condescending attitude towards me. Chuck is such a snob that I really can't stand him. He is a super-uppity asshole who thinks he can do no wrong. He looks down on us with his fake smiles at family get togethers, always wishing he could be someplace else. I would like to take him somewhere else and leave him. I hate him so much I just want every inch of him to hate me too. But, I still want him.
.
I just have to admit that I love seeing a man doing manly things, like fixing cars, sawing wood, mowing the lawn, grilling. The truth of the matter is, every time I go visit my older sister, he’s outside doing guy stuff, and it's all hot! If the Brawny paper towel man were real, I would have a crush on him, because he looks really manly. Like he just finished chopping wood for the fireplace in his cabin.
.
I like men who don't know anything about makeup, clothes, or all that celebrity bullshit. I like it when they have poor handwriting, don't know how to wrap a present, and don't know what hair conditioner is. I like it when they don't shave every day, so they have a scruffy face.
.
One Saturday evening when my sister, Patricia, was out of town, I saw my brother-in-law, Chuck pull into the parking lot of Ecstasy, a topless club on Jefferson. On a whim, I quickly parked and rushed across the parking lot just in time to catch him going in the door. Before he realized what was happening, I grabbed his hand and we were inside. After a little arguing I convinced him that I wasn’t there to rat him out to my sister; I just wanted to see what went on inside a strip club.

.

We’re not there 10-minutes when this gorgeous dancer named Rocket sat down to have a drink with us; Jack with a Coke back. As soon as she sat down, I sensed an aura of sexuality radiating from her body. She was probably around 30-years old, had long black hair, brown eyes and spoke with what sounded like a real slight German accent. After a couple of minutes she asked Chuck if he wanted to buy his lady a lap dance. He looked over at me, and I figured why not, so I give him a nod. Pulling off her blouse as she stood, Rocket moved over in front of me. In about 2-minutes Rocket is practically all over me, as she does her lap dance thing. It was magical, she moved like she didn’t have a bone in her body. As she danced she moved her crotch near and nearer my face. When her crotch was so close to my face that I could have flicked it with my tongue, she pulled her T-back (g-string) to the side and revealed her bald pussy to me. I’d never been with a woman before, but even to me it looked good enough to kiss. Next thing I know there’s a flying muff in my face. So the next three minutes I ended up almost sucking on her shockingly sweet, pink velvet womanhood. God, I loved the smell of her pussy. It is very erotic. No wonder men are so aroused by the smell of a woman.

.

I could feel my face redden as I realized that Rocket knew that I wanted to stick my nose in her pink slit and inhale her heady aroma into my nostrils. It was as if she could read my mind.

.

When the dance ended, Rocket put her blouse back on, turned and gave Chuck a kiss on the cheek. Then she turned back and without a word, took my hand and pulled me to my feet. There were butterflies in my stomach but I was excited as she led me between the tables and across the room towards the front door. As we turned into the ladies room, I couldn’t help noticing her great-looking firm body, so tall, and thin, with long legs leading up to an ass so tight that you could bounce a quarter off of it.

.

It was a small restroom, just a sink and two stalls. Rocket led me into the last stall. By the time the door shut, she had me backed up against the stall door and was kissing me. And, not a sisterly kiss either, but a long, hot, wet sensuous kiss. Her breasts brushed against mine and my nipples immediately got hard. As we continued to kiss, Rocket’s hand moved down and slid under my t-shirt and started caressing my breast. As I leaned my head back and gasp for air, Rocket’s lips moved to my neck and her hands caressed their way down my back to the cheeks of my ass. Pulling our bodies together, she started grinding our crotches. Then her fingers found my wetness, and quickly wiggled into my moist pink depth.

.

In frenzy, I grabbed the front of Rocket’s blouse and ripped it open, slinging buttons everywhere. As her blouse was flung open, Rocket grabbed my hair and forced my face down to her breasts. They felt so soft and tender against my face. And, just like that I was sucking her nipples. I was going crazy; I’d never been so sexually aroused in my life. We were both moaning so loud that if someone else came in there was no way that they wouldn’t have know what we were doing. When I started licking and kissing my way down her flat belly, she grabbed me and stopped me from kneeling down. Instead she turned me around and sat me still fully clothed on the commode.

.

Stepping out of her T-back, Rocket gave me my wish. She stepped forward and pulled my face into her crotch. Rocket quivered in anticipation as my lips grazed the delicate flesh of her female flower as I traveled downward and flicked my tongue teasingly over the smooth silky flesh of her firm thighs. As I teased her with my tongue, she moaned and spread her legs wider in invitation.

.

I could hear her gasp as I gave a long, slow lick up her glistening labia. She grabbed the sides of my head, arched her back and neck, as she tried focus on the intense pleasure I was giving her. Her eyes closed as my lips and tongue softly caressed the graceful outer lips of her of her pussy and eventually ended up stroking her clit. Rocket immediately spread her legs even wider as I pushed my tongue gently into her vagina. When I saw that beautiful pussy unfold right in front of my face I leaned forward and buried my face between her soft thighs. Rocket squirmed and bucked her hips, as my tongue danced deep between the folds of her delicate flesh and my thumb caressed her swollen clit.

.

Soundless the door open and a dancer, whom I later found out was named Cheyenne, slid into the stall beside us. When I looked up she smiled down at me and started gently stroking my hair and caressing my shoulder and neck. Her touch was so much softer and more sensuous that a rough male touch. The next time I looked up her other hand was on one of Rocket’s breasts and they were passionately kissing. As I watched, Cheyenne’s lips moved down to Rocket’s neck. Then I felt Rocket’s thighs quivering and heard her whimpering, and then ‘boom’ I had my first taste of female cum…and it was like ambrosia.

.

Rocket cummed so hard that she would have fallen down, if Cheyenne and I hadn’t been holding her up. Once Rocket was leaning against the wall catching her breath, Cheyenne gently took my hair and turned my face up so she could lean down and kiss me. We were both so sexually charged that sparks almost flew when our lips touched. Cheyenne was so sweet that I reached and took her by the hips and pulled her toward me. As I rubbed my face against her crotch and kissed her hard belly, she took the hint and quickly wiggled out of her T-back.

.

Placing her hands on the sides of my head…

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Confession of a slut

Part-4-of-6

Cheyenne

.

Placing her hands on the sides of my head, Cheyenne gently pulled my face toward her crotch. First, I eagerly licked up and down the insides of her bronze thighs before lovingly kissing the soft, pink flesh of her moist womanhood. With a sigh, I ran the tip of my tongue along the slit of her labia, savoring the sweet musky taste that I found there. Raising my eyes to see what kind of reaction my tongue was causing, I saw Rocket’s hands reaching around Cheyenne’s body and caressing her breasts. As I looked higher, I saw that Cheyenne was almost in a daze. Her eyes were almost closed and her head was tilted as Rocket kissed and nibbled her neck. Then she moaned aloud as her knees and thighs quivered from my fervent tonguing. She was almost crying from pleasure and desperation for release. Unable to wait any longer, Cheyenne move her hips and bathed my face with her sweet woman juices.

.

Then as if by magic I was levitated on to my feet and into their arms. Some how my clothes disappeared and Rocket was down on her knees with her face buried in my pussy. God, could she eat pussy. If Cheyenne had have been muffling my moans with her lips, everyone in the club would have heard what was going on. Everything went so fast that it was a blur; one minute I was cumming on Rocket’s face so hard that I thought I was going to die. Then the next thing I knew, I was

In Rocket’s arms and Cheyenne’s face was buried in my pussy.

.

We were all three so weak that we could just barely get dressed. Once we were dressed, the three of us stood around giggling like teenagers until we got our breath and could leave.

.

I wondered why no one came in while we were carrying on. I found out as we left. George the bouncer was guarding the bathroom door and not letting anyone in. George was a 6-foot 5 black guy that played for a couple of years for the Chargers until he hurt his knee. He was telling everyone that we were taking care of a plumbing problem and it would be open shortly.

.

By then business had picked up so much that neither Rocket nor Cheyenne were able to stop and visit. Every time they breezed by the table, they would lovingly stroke my cheek or gently squeeze my shoulder. As I watched Cheyenne spread her legs and slide down that pole, Rocket came by, gave me her phone number and told me to call her.

.

On the way out to car, Chuck told me that he came to the club because he was horny and that my sister is pregnant, ready to deliver any day. He knew that it sucked but he believe that pregnant women look ugly with their huge bulges, so he was turned off by them. The mere thought of sticking his weenie in there where the kid was freaked him out. It was driving him nuts because he knew my sister wouldn't be able to screw for at least 2 months after the baby was here. Plus her hormones might decide to do a 180 and she won't be horny for a long time. And unfortunately, my sister doesn’t suck so he can’t even get a blowjob.

.

So, while my sister was out today he decided to go to a strip-club and have some fun flirting with the pretty little topless-dancers. His plan backfired on him though, not because I was along, but because now his balls hurt. “I'm so stinking horny right now, that when I get home I'm thinking about going to the bathroom and tossing one off,” he moaned.

.

I was shocked, not because he was horny, but because my sister didn’t suck cock. “Are you shitting me, Pat doesn’t suck cock? Never?” I stammered. When he nodded, I did some quick mental arithmetic I almost shouted, “That means that you haven’t had your cock sucked in what, almost 5-years!” Again, he gave me a pathetic look and another hangdog nod.

.

By the time we got to my car, I made up my mind. “Chuck, now I know why you act like such an asshole. You’re frustrated for a blowjob. Well, that’s one thing I can take care of. I’ll meet you at your house.”

.

Even as we walked into the house I don’t think Chuck believed me. When I took his hand and lead him down the hall to the master bedroom, he still didn’t believe me. I’m not sure that he even believed me when I unzipped his pants. But, when I put his cock in my mouth, he believed me.

.

After moving my mouth up and down his super rigid shaft a couple of times, I removed him from my mouth and gently pushed him back on his bed. When I started removing his clothes, he passively laid back and let me do whatever I wanted. After I got him totally naked, he just laid there with his rigid pole sticking up in the air.

.

Stripping off my clothes, I moved between his legs and lay down on top of him. I could feel his hard cock against my stomach as I kissed my way from his face down his neck until I reached his chest. After sucking his nipples, I moved on down and soon had his thick, throbbing cock bobbing in my face. I inspected it closely as my fingers traced the bulging veins of his amazingly hot flesh. When I saw a big bubble of pre-cum forming in his piss-slit, I flicked out my tongue and tasted it.

.

Chuck was going nuts for a blowjob, so his response to my tentative licks and kisses was an incredible turn-on for me. I’m not sure how big Chuck’s cock was but, with my hand wrapped around its base, the head and enough shaft to suck stuck up above my hand. Once I started sucking, poor Chuck got so excited that he started working his hips and fucking my mouth. Once he got his rhythm, he was going in so deep that his big plum-shaped crown was bumping the back of my throat. Chuck’s big grin indicated just how happy he was to be fucking my mouth.

.

As Chuck vigorously pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, my hands glided freely over his body, feeling his muscular legs, firm ass, and fondling his heavy cum swollen balls. When I felt Chuck’s balls clinch up, I drew back and started jacking him off. When he finally blew, I took his load hot and full-force all over my face. Going back down on him, I milked every drop of cum from his balls.

.

No sooner did I recover than he rolled me over on my back and crawled between my legs. As he roughly spread my legs further apart, I knew that in a moment his thick cock would be penetrating my pussy. The head easily slipped between my wet lips as he pushed forward. The thickness of his cock filled and stretched my pussy. I got so excited that both my ankles went over his shoulders, and my pussy welcomed him, clenching and unclenching as his cock probed my depth. I bucked upward as he penetrated me, making sure that he was in as far as possible. My eyes were closed and I had a smile of contentment on my face as I lay there thinking about how hot it was it was to be fucking my sister’s husband in her bed.

.

His cock mercilessly rammed home over and over; my body ached as I succumbed to the raw power of his cock. I grunted and bit my lip as my body began to vibrate and suddenly I was cumming. Chuck was only seconds behind me, as he shoved his cock as far as into me as it would go, pumping me full of his hot cum. I don’t know how much cum he pumped into my body, but I know that it was several minutes before his final twitch.

.

When things were all over, Chuck was amazed to learn that I was one of these rare women who like to give blowjobs. I like sucking cocks because it feels good to me. My mouth, tongue and lips are very sensitive and I love having a nice hard cock to give their attention to. The contrast of hard cock but soft velvety skin is a great sensation and the sliding around in my mouth stimulates all my nerves as well. I find it sensual being in sync when the guy holds my head and fucks my mouth while he's playing with my hair. Feeling the throb when the guy cums in my mouth is amazing. I can feel the cum flow all the way thru his cock if my tongue is placed just right. My favorite finish is when the guy holds my head while he cums and I wrap my hands over his while I swallow. Sucking a great cock of a guy totally into getting ‘head’ is particularly awesome if he likes talking about how it's all feeling during the action.

.

And, I was amazed to learn that Chuck wasn’t as big a butthead as I’d thought. As a matter of fact, he was actually a nice guy.

.

A month later I took my little sister, Brandy to…

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Confession of a Slut

Part-5-of-6

Horse cock

.

.

A month later I took my little sister, Brandy to our brother’s best friend Gary’s house. Brandy was a 17-year-old senior in high school and (following in my footsteps) a cheerleader. Her measurements are 37-25-36. She has a rather nice body, with long, wavy blonde and, again like me, blue eyes.

.

When we got there Gary’s dad, who is also my dad's best friend, answered the door. He said his son, Gary would be home in a few minutes and that we were welcome to wait.

.

What is with most married men? The guy knows that I'm attracted to him. He’s a blue-jean-wearing construction worker, over 6-feet tall, with broad shoulders and brawny arms. He has high cheekbones, a strong jaw and full sensual lips that look terrific for kissing. I’ve been flirting with him and he’s been undressing me with his eyes since I was in junior high.

.

Today while Brandy was in the bathroom, he talked so dirty to me and it made me so hot that I was wriggling in my chair. Like always, he told me that he’d love to get into my pants. He said he loves his wife but that he really wanted to fuck me. By the time Brandy got back I had hard nipples and rosy cheeks.

.

I decided that today would be the day to do something about it. I sneaked into his bedroom and caught him standing there taking a piss. You should have seen the look on his face when I sat down on the side of the tub and took his cock out of his hand, and held it for him while he finished pissing. As I shook the last few drops off, I giggled that, “If you shake it more than 3-times you’re playing with it.”

.

After playfully flicking the last drops of piss off the tip of his cock, my lips parted and I guided the head of his swollen cook into my mouth. He groaned as I slowly enveloped its entire length into my warm, moist mouth. I showed him what it was like to be sucked off by an experienced fellatrix. As my tongue danced up and down his shaft, and I sucked his balls, he kept moaning, “Oh, yes! Oh, Yes! Oh God, yes!” My soft lips continued to massage his thick shaft until he finally cummed. Soon I felt his body tense and I knew he was ready to unload his massive balls into my mouth. Then he threw back his head and with a wail of pure lust, moaned, “Ooooooh, here it comes.” Then as his heavy balls exploded into my mouth, they released a thick stream of hot cum.

.

I didn’t realize how strong he was until he placed his hands under my arms and lifted me up off the edge of the bathtub. He didn’t just lift me to my feet. He lifted me up to where my feet were off the ground and kissed me, a surprisingly gentle kiss for a man. Then he turned and sat me on the counter. I was wearing a wife beater T-shirt with no bra and a loose just-above-the-knee skirt. You could already see my erect nipples through the cotton material, before he even put his strong but gently hands on my breasts. Judging from the way he pinched them, he liked the way that my nipples hardened like pencil erasers.

.

As he enjoyed himself with my breasts, I discreetly tugged my skirt up my thighs until he could see that I wasn’t wearing any panties. I could tell by his little gasp when he could actually see my lovely pink lips. Although his hands were still on my breasts, his attention was riveted to my crotch. I could feel his eyes watch me as I started to let my fingers wander near places that I know get men sweating. When he asked, I told him, "I shave because I like it when I can feel my outer lips getting moist as I play with them. With him watching, I sat there on his bathroom counter with my skirt up and my legs open letting him watch me masturbate.

.

At first, he just stood there stroking my thighs with his powerful hands and watching my fingers move in and out of my pussy and dancing over my clit. When I extracted my damp fingers from my pussy and raised them to my lips, his breath caught in his throat. When I slowly drew them across my lips and sensuously licked it off with my tongue, he couldn’t take it any more.

.

Suddenly, he clamped his power hands on the underside of my thighs and forcefully yanked me so far forward that my ass was barely on the counter and my pussy was hanging in the air. With his hands still clamped under my thighs he moved forward until the head of his cock was pressed the upper part of my pussy. The angle that he hit it wouldn’t let it part my lips and penetrate me. Reaching down and taking his swollen cock in my hand, I rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit before easing its head between my lips. With a mighty heave he lunged forward and brutally drove so deep into me that I thought he was going to rip me in two.

.

When I felt his big cock bottom out, I locked my legs around his waist, pulled him closer, and moaned, “Fuck me!” With a mild roar he grabbed the cheeks of my ass and started hunching, driving his cock savagely in and out of my willing pussy. His pent-up lust took over. Soon, he was pounding me so hard that all that was keeping me from falling was my arms around his neck and my legs locked around his waist. I reciprocated his every move, accelerating my movements to match his. It was too much for him to bear. His balls exploded, emptying themselves as he spewed gob after gob of white, sticky cum deep into my pussy.

.

When I felt his cum hit me, I wailed out in ecstasy as my body released my fluids along with his. I was soon overflowing with a combination of both his and my cum. When my body stopped vibrating and my orgasm subsided, I sank forward with my head on his chest. Then he gently sat me back down on the counter and wiped off my cum-coated thighs with a damp towel.

.

It was the best ever but, if my dad found out, he would go berserk. I don’t know what I was thinking.

.

When Gary got home, he took us over to his buddy, Lee’s house. The guy’s parents were out for the evening so he had a few friends over. Besides Brandy and myself there was Gary and Hank, and three of their buddies, Paul, Lee, and Payton. Brandy and I turned out to be the only girls there… but we didn’t mind. Besides being seniors at UTA, the guys were five ‘hunks.’

.

As soon as we walked and saw Paul, I thought that he was the hottest person that I’d seen in a long time. I wanted him. Paul was a big guy, well over 6-feet tall with a muscular build. His handsome face, beautiful cobalt blue eyes and sensuous mouth cried out for attention, so I put my arm around him and kissed him. He opened his mouth and drove his tongue deep into mouth. As we kissed and our tongues danced with each other, our hands roamed over each other’s bodies.

.

We were still kissing as I unbuttoned his pants and felt his rigid cock through his briefs. I could tell that it was huge. I could tell that it was going to be the best mouthful, emphasis on full, that I’d had in a long time. With a knowing smile I moved my kiss down his chin, around to his ears and neck. Five minutes later, I had his shirt and underwear off, and God, did he have a great body, which included a six-pack, and the most gorgeous cock I'd ever seen. It was simply amazing, beautiful, suck able. An 8-inch long thick golden cylinder capped off with a cut regal crown, as thick as a baby’s arm and a pair of egg-sized balls.

.

Then, I moved down to his smooth, well-defined chest and then to his breasts, where I found that Paul like most guys he liked to have his nipples sucked. I giggled at the way he moaned and squirmed and pushed his chest towards me. Moving on down his rippling, rock hard abdomen, I stuck my tongue playfully in his navel. I moved my kisses down until I came to his pubic hair. Paul looked at me funny when I tugged on his pubic hair with my teeth, then sat up.

.

But he laughed with relief when I slid off the couch and knelt in front of him. Everyone crowded around to watch as I wrapped my hand around his marvelous cock, I could feel its intense heat on my face as I hefted its colossal weight. Paul gasped and moaned, “Yeah, bitch, that feels good. Stroke it for me,” as I slowly moved my hand up and down his shaft. As I continued to run my fist up and down his shaft, I reached down with my other hand and cupped his swollen cum filled balls. I couldn’t help myself; I was mesmerized by the colossal size of his cock.

.

Paul turned to Brandy, who was watching us in disbelief, her own breath coming in pants. “You want to give it a feel too, bitch?”

.

Brandy was almost in a hypnotic trance as she knelt down beside me. Reluctantly moving back out of her way, I watched Brandy explore Paul’s cock. We were all turned on as hell as we watched Brandy wrap her dainty little hands around it.

.

Taking Paul’s cock away from Brandy, I started stroking it again. As my hand moved up and down, I brought my face closer and closer to his cock, as I peered at it intently. After it brushed my face a couple of times, I put it against my lips, took the head into my mouth and began sucking it.

.

When Brandy got her face up close to mine, I moved aside to let her work on it. She took it between her lips and started bobbing her mouth up and down its length. Paul moaned as she took as much of it as she could down her throat.

.

The crowded cheered when Brandy and I started passing it back and forth to each other. She would bob up and down its length a few times then pass it back to me. I started tonguing is balls while Brandy sucked his cock, and then we’d switch places. I felt like I could worship Paul’s cock all night, and from the look on Brandy’s face, she could too.

.

When we started sucking Paul’s cock together, putting our lips on either side of his cock and running our mouths up and down its length, it was too hot for words. Soon Paul was gasping and moaning his appreciation of our efforts. We put our arms lovingly around each other’s waist, as we took turns sucking his cock. Then our lips met and we were kissing. Still servicing Paul’s cock, sucking and kissing, our tongues and mouths intermingling over and around Paul’s swollen cock. Soon I started going down on Paul’s cock big time as Brandy fondled his balls. With a mixture of a moan and a scream, Paul went tense and his balls released their load down my throat. Once Paul was finished, I turned and started kissing Brandy, sharing his cum as our tongues danced in each other’s mouth.

.

God, did Paul know to please a girl. It was like I was having sex for the first time and it was amazing. We kissed so deeply and touched and squeezed and rubbed, and then as he slowly undressed me, he told me how beautiful and sexy I was. Paul slowly kissing his way down my body until he reached my wet, throbbing pussy. And then spread my tender pink lips with his fingers as he licked and sucked up and down my slit. I quivered with desire as he worked his tongue in and out of me.

I pulled him back up so I could kiss his wet lips. Then I pulled him close while grabbing his ass.

.

With everyone still gathered around watching, Paul knelt on the floor in front of me, pulled my legs up on his shoulders and then with his hand to guide it pushed his enormous cock into me. I felt like I was full to capacity as I felt it penetrate to my depth. I felt this amazing jolt of electricity shoot through my body as he started to pump in and out really fast, pushing me back into the carpet. Paul would intermittently pull his cock out and rub it up and down the wetness of my slit, before pushing it against my clit. He kept pumping in and out of me fast and faster for a while. Everyone cheered when he flipped me over on my stomach and pulled my ass back towards him. Reinserting his massive cock into my aching pussy, Paul started fucking me from behind. He just seemed to know how to hit all the right spots with it.

.

Then, he pulled out and started rubbing the head of his cock between the cheeks of my ass. It was so nice that I told Paul to stick it in. After lubing me up with some KY Jelly that I had in my purse, he worked the head past my sphincter and pushed it in really slowly. Oh my God, it felt good. Because this was only my second time to get fucked in the ass and because he was so big, I thought that it was going to really hurt, but it was nice. I was glad that I was facing away from him so I could make faces as I reacted to everything without him seeing.

.

Basically we were at it for about an hour with tons of him sucking and rubbing my clit, sticking his tongue in and out of me, then me sucking on his cock most of the afternoon. Also, it was fun to watch his abs tense when he cum, as we each made the other cum.

.

While Paul was pounding my ass, Payton the Asian guy, grabbed my hair and fed me his hard dick. For a guy that was just 5-foot 3, and maybe 140 lbs tops, he had a nice cock and a surprisingly large pair of balls.

.

Paul had me by the hips and …

.

.

To be continued…

.

.

Confession of a slut

Part-6-of-6

.

.

Paul had me by the hips and Payton had both hands tangled in my hair. Every time Paul would hunch forward and drive his cock up my ass, he would drive me forward, forcing Gary's cock down my throat.

.

As I collapsed from exhaustion, I looked up and saw that Hank had Brandy bent over an easy chair and was pounding her ass as hard as Paul had pounded mine. Hank was very hot and according to Gary, very bi. At 5-foot 6-inch tall, Gary was half Italian, half Puerto Rican with a beautiful natural tan and straight black hair. He had a big, floppy pair of balls and a cock that was almost as big around as it was long, 7-inches with a girth of almost 6-inches.

.

Wanting to get in on the action, Gary took Brandy by the hair and raised Brandy’s face up, so he could slip his hard cock in Brandy’s mouth. As I watched, Brandy’s eyes glazed over with lust from the pounding she was taking from each end.

.

I wanted to be invited back for another party, so I called Lee, the guy whose house we were partying in, over and pulled him down on top of me and gave him a kiss. The fact that he had red hair worn in a buzz cut, beautiful pink skin, and the sexiest green eyes that I’ve ever seen made fucking him much nicer. As our lips met Lee’s hands started rubbing me everywhere. When my moist lips parted, his supple tongue swooped into my mouth. I was ready to cum when my sweet honey stopped what he was doing and moved between my outstretched legs. Lee was such a good kisser that I was excited almost to the point of dizziness when I began to lick and suck his nipples.

.

As his face went between my legs and sought my pussy, I thought to myself, for a lot of homophobic college guys, they sure do eat a lot of each other’s cum out of my pussy.

.

After licking my clit to be sure that I was damp enough, Lee rubbed the head of his cock up and down my moist slit. He moved around a bit trying to find the entrance. Before he could embarrass himself with his ineptness, Brandy reached between our bodies and carefully spread my lips apart. Then with her other hand guided the head of Lee’s cock partway into my opening.

.

Shifting his hips, he gently shoved until he was about half way in. I felt him tense slightly, unsure how to proceed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him forward until he was all the way in. with a gasp of astonishment, he pushed his thick tool in even deeper. My pussy is bald, so when Lee looked down and saw the contrast to his big clump of red crinkly he got turned on to no end. As he clumsily thrust his cock in and out of my pussy, Brandy, also turned on by the sight of a cock moving in and out of her sister’s pussy, was casually fingering her own pussy.

.

As Lee pumped his cock harder and harder, the unmistakable smell of pussy and sweat filled the room. Finally he released a huge burst of gooiness deep in my pussy. Spent, he collapsed on top of me for a little cuddling. Men’s egos are so fragile that after a good fuck, they need ‘ma’am’ to cuddle them and tell them what a good job they did.

.

Once everyone had their fill of Brandy and I, the seven of us lay around the living room basking in the after glow. We were too exhausted to move. Whether they like to admit it or not, boys are more body conscious so Brandy and I were the only ones that were still naked. Then the mood was broken when I heard Lee blurted out, “Oh, shit, y'all have got to get out of here. My parents will be back any minute.”

.

Gathering up our clothes and heading for the door, Paul said, “Come on girls -- I’ll give you a ride home.”

.

By the time Brandy and I stood up Paul was already outside with our clothes. Considering this some sort of dare, Brandy and I pranced buck naked out the door, across the lawn and hopped into the front seat of Paul’s car. Naturally I was in the middle. Without a word about our nakedness, Paul asked our address, and then drove casually away. I suppose it could be considered a blessing that it was late enough that it was starting to get dark.

.

On the ride home, without telling her whom I was with, I told Brandy about my visit to the topless club and my little adventure with the two topless dancers. I could tell by their flushed cheeks that Brandy and Paul were both impressed by the story. Brandy had kind of a dreamy far away look in her eyes when she expressed an interest in girl-girl sex.

.

Like Lee, our parents were due home any minute. So, when we got to our house, much to his sorry, we couldn’t invite Paul in. His revenge was to park at the curb so that we’d have to run naked across our front lawn. Each grabbing up an armload of clothes with no regard for whose was what, like two wood nymphs we frolicked across the lawn and into the house.

.

Joining me in the shower, Brandy wanted to hear more about Rocket and Cheyenne. As we soaped and rinsed each other, things turned from talking to kissing. When I leaned forward and kissed Brandy, our kiss was so electric that sparks flew. Brandy’s lip quivered a little as the kiss lingered. As I shoved my tongue into her mouth, I could taste semen on her tongue. When we finally broke the kiss, we were both out of breath.

.

Leading Brandy from the bathroom, I laid her lovingly on my bed. Joining her on the bed I put my arm around her and kissed her. As we continued to kiss I let my fingers dance down Brandy’s body to her slit. When my fingers grazed her slit it felt dry, so we continued kissing and hugging for a while. Later just to make sure she was damp, I dipped my finger between her delicate lips. Sometimes moisture gets trapped between the labia and a little coaxing is all that’s needed to get the honey dripping. Once I was sure her little beaver was wet, I gave it a few light, teasing strokes with my finger. There’s nothing worse than rushing into this, so I was going to make sure that she was really begging for it before I “went south.”

.

Once she was good and wet, I brought up a wet finger, and we shared moisture like a 1950's milkshake with two straws.

.

Knowing that it can detract from the upcoming penetration and kill the tease factor, I didn’t put my fingers all the way inside yet. The majority of a woman’s pleasure is about yearning, so poking them in too soon is sure to put out the fire. Now that Brandy was lathered up, was time to get serious. Removing my fingers, I put my arms around Brandy and we did a bit of grinding and some last-minute necking before I moved on.

.

My first move was to start kissing her breasts and nipples, and her firm hard stomach as I slowly worked my way towards her crotch. I’d given her breasts plenty of attention while we were necking, so now they didn’t get much attention. It was all about the stomach and inner thighs. After a little gentle biting, I moved down to her knee and worked my way back towards the muff in a slow, shark-like swoop. Nibbling my way right up to the edge of her slit, I then skipped across it and head for the other knee. I did this a few times to get her really hot.

.

By now Brandy was so hot that she was moaning and trying to force my head between her legs. Just to be naughty, I stretched this phase out until Brandy looked like she’d been holding her breath for three days.
.
I hovered over her crotch for about five seconds, savoring the heady aroma before the first lick. Then I gently spread her lips apart so her pussy was all set up for me like a great big buffet. Using ‘St. Bernard licks,’ I started just above the ass and came all the way to the top of her slit. Taking it really slow, like four seconds per lick, I did this about a dozen times. I was digging it so much that I was moaning and groaning so much that I was sending microscopic audio phonic vibrations right through her pussy. When my super slow lick passed over Brandy’s clit she quivered. That meant it’s real sensitive so I was probably in for an easy ride. As I licked and sucked, I gauged Brandy’s reaction and figured out how much abuse it could take without making her uncomfortable. I was going to show the little bastard who was boss.
.

Like all girls, Brandy’s clit is surrounded by her labia. When my tongue found it, the pressure popped it over to the side. All of a sudden I was giving her pee hole the tonguing of its life. Once my tongue found her clit, I added my lips to the mix. I focused all my attention on isolating it from the lips and running my entire tongue over it. Her ‘ man in the boat’ felt the texture of the entire length of my tongue pushing down on its body and its boat.
.

Now that I had Brandy’s attention, it’s time to really get this party started. There are essentially two types of clits. Ones that enjoy a serious going over and the ones that doesn’t. Fortunately, Brandy had the former. Clits come in all shapes, sizes and sensitivities, but that doesn’t really matter. All clits want to be treated slow and soft at the beginning and the only way to tell if Brandy wanted me to go faster was by reading her reactions. Quivering meant to take it easy and “Oh my God” meant to bring it on.

.

As I went to work on Brandy’s clit, I pretend that my tongue was the cop and Brandy’s clit the bad guy. I separated him from his buddies (the lips) and sucked him right up into my mouth. I kept it erect by creating an airtight vacuum chamber in my mouth. Still maintaining the vacuum, I slapped the little bugger upside the head with one big tongue bonk. After a few teasers and swirling circles, rat-a-tat-tat him senseless like a boxer whacking a speed bag. Brandy was the sensitive type, so she started freaking out like it was too much. I eased up and went back to my St. Bernard licks. The vacuum is a great way to bring her to orgasm, but it’s a bit much sometimes, so I was mixing things up with some circles around the clit and some tongue fucking.
.
As I was closing in for the kill, I went back to the vacuum and gave her engorged clit a good licking. An up-and-down stroke was the most effective, but my tongue felt better when I threw in a few side-to-sides swipes. When I felt her inner thighs start to shake, I knew that I was almost home and so I kept my rhythm going. Suddenly Brandy grabbed my hair and roughly rammed my face deeper into her pussy. Then it was like a bomb going off. Brandy screamed and blew all over my face. She is multi-orgasmic, so I happily kept going until she had done the whole routine another four or five times. I kept going after her last orgasm until Brandy’s hands came down and pushed me off.

.

As I backed off, Brandy collapsed in an exhausted heap.

.

A girlfriend of mine once asked me why I was so promiscuous? I said, “Let me answer your question with a question. Name your favorite food? Now eat it 15-times a week for the rest of your life. Bingo, you have your answer: Variety is the spice of life.” Then I went on to explain that there is no single woman or man out there that can be satisfied by one other person, same or opposite sex. I'm seriously convinced of that. Humans are social creatures and are not meant to be with one person for their entire life, two or three mates is totally acceptable, along with having as many different sexual partners at the same time as they desire.

.

As I thought about all the fun that I’ve been having, there was something that bothered me. If I was a guy, and I had a list of sexual partners I could call up and play with, no strings, just to enjoy, I'd be a ‘stud’. But since I'm a girl, instead, I'm a ‘slut’. How does that work? For the love of Pete, I don't know, but I am all for ‘slut’ becoming a word with a better connotation. It is not a bad word to me. It means being willing and able to get pleasure without having a chain around your neck. I think that is pretty good thing, myself.

.
So that’s the story of my first teen group sex experience. I hope you enjoyed reading about it as much as I enjoyed doing it.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: