Monday, December 3, 2007

visiting friends____part-1-of-1

Edited by Demi-Goddess

>

>

Visiting Friends

>

>

My name is Betty, and I've been with my man for four years. About 2-years ago he started gaining weight, not just your normal 5 lbs. but real weight. In addition to his weight, we had many other problems. He never had time enough for sex, for going out together. He wasn't able to be affectionate to me and he would never tell me he loved me. I was very frustrated and felt like we needed time away from each other. I’m still an attractive woman, there’s no reason for him not to be attracted to me. Even though I’m 38-years old, I’ve never had any kids so I have no stretch marks and my pussy is as tight as a teenager’s. I’m 5-foot 2, and still weigh 118 lbs. My measurements are 36b-29-36, have big brown eyes, and thick wavy black hair. I realize that some guys consider 36b breasts small, but many men love women with small breasts, as long as what's there is gracefully formed and not a shapeless empty water balloon. Usually women with small breasts and a small ass are ten times hotter than a woman with 38DD's and a big ass.

>

Depressed over my marriage, I decided to go visit some old college friends in Dallas for a couple of day. Janice and her husband Bob had only recently moved there and were temporarily living in a small two-bed room apartment with their 17-year old son. I was given the choice of having their bedroom and them sleep on the floor, but I declined and accepted the second choice to sleep in the second bedroom with their son, Charles. He had a queen size bed so there was ample room for both of us to sleep without crowding each other. To maintain propriety, I wore one of Bob’s pajama tops and slept on the far side of the bed.

>

Sometime after midnight, I woke up with Charles’ rigid cock in my hand. I’d been sleeping so soundly that he’d been able to wrap my fingers around his cock and was unsuccessfully trying to unbutton my pajama top. Even though he was staring at my breasts, I didn’t want to startle him so I pretended to be asleep. Like any normal teenager with raging hormones, when presented with the opportunity, he was only trying to satisfy his curiosity. Becoming bolder, he worked his erect cock closer to my vagina.

>

Still feigning sleep I was desperately trying to figure out a graceful way to get out of this situation that wouldn’t embarrass Charles, but I waited too long, I could already feel my body starting to tremble with desire. Hoping that the movement would discourage him, I rolled over on my back. Believing me to still be asleep, Charles used it as an opportunity to part my legs and kneel between my thighs. When I felt my panties being pulled aside and his hand gently brush my outer lips, I moaned.

>

My crotch was on fire and sending shivers of expectation up and down my spine as Charles slowly moved his hand up my body towards my aching breasts. As he kneaded their enticing softness, he could easily feel my hard nipples through my pajama tops. Now that I was lying on my back Charles was able to get my top unbuttoned and slip his hand inside and fondle my naked breasts. When I moaned something indistinct and shifted my hips slightly, he froze in place, afraid that I was about to awaken.

>

After a moments pause, he resumed clumsily caressing my desirable, smooth-skinned breasts. I could feel his rock hard cock nestled firmly between my legs, separated from pussy only by the sturdy material of my granny panties. My breath caught in my throat when he confidently leaned over and took one of my now erect nipples in his mouth and began to suck on it.

>

Then he shifted his hand down from my breasts to the crotch of my panties, rubbing his fingers back and forth, as if he was trying to entice me to give me further access. When he hooked his fingers in the waistband of my granny panties, I automatically lifted my hips so he could get them off easier. Once he’d gotten them down to my calves, I quickly yanked my right foot out of the leg hole and spread my thighs. Within seconds Charles was between my legs and I had his cock in my hand stroking it. When the moonlight streaming through the window fell on it, I was glad to see that Charles had one of those mushroom heads. I prefer them because for me it feels better and hits my g-spot just right. With a smile I placed his mushroom head against the outer lips of my pussy, guiding it to wards my crotch. Then I grabbed the cheeks of his tight ass and pulled him forward, driving his cockhead between my swollen lips and into the mouth of my fiery pussy. The thickness of his cock became evident, as he plunged his thick cock deep into my wet pussy. Once Charles sunk his cock in and started fucking me, I made so much noise that he had to stuff the wet crotch of my panties in my mouth to keep me from waking his parents.

>

As he sped up, I wrapped my legs around his slender body and held on tight. As my body shuddered in orgasm, my head thrashed wildly from side to side, my long auburn hair flailing about in the warm night air. I lost count of how many time I climaxed at that point because they felt like they were coming back to back as I was caught up in the moment.

>

Then I rolled over onto my hands and knees. Moving up behind me, Charles quickly entered my gyrating pussy with such force that I had to grip the headboard for support. He was like a tiger as he violently drove his cock smoothly into my dark pink pussy with one easy plunge. Our bodies seemed to fit perfectly. His cock was hitting my G-spot with every thrust. As Charles’ cock frantically pumped in and out of my sopping pussy, I reached back with one hand and played with my clit. Suddenly I heard him gasp and then felt him go tense as his balls erupted, spewing his scalding teenage cum through his thick cock and deep into the recesses of my steaming pussy.

>

When I came down from the clouds, I kissed him passionately. After that we went to sleep, our nude bodies entwined, only to wake up a couple of times during the night and fuck again.

>

The next morning, even though we both probably had guilty looks on our faces, neither Charles nor I said anything at breakfast. Little did either of us know that Janice and Bob were grinning and giving each other knowing looks behind our backs.

>

We adults all knew that prior to the invention of the birth control pill, teenage sex wasn’t as prevalent as it is today. Not only were most girls virgin on their wedding night, but also back then no one speak as openly about sex, like we do today. When they did talk about it, it was almost always in whispers and only in the most general terms. Sexual education at school was unheard of. This is a guy thing and few mothers knew about it, but traditional throughout the years, it's been a right of passage that when a teenager boy reached puberty for his father (uncle, family friend) to take him to a whorehouse and have an older more mature whore teach him about sex. To see that his first sexual experience was pleasurable, it was often the madam who took him under her wing and helped him through his first sexual encounter. Our proximity to Mexico has enabled many a Texas teenager got his first piece of pussy from a Mexican whore in Boy's Town.

>

During the hippie free-love era, sex was no longer a taboo subject and people were more comfortable discussing it. Parents still thought that an older more mature woman should teach a young man about sex. But now instead of his father taking him to Mexico to Boy’s Town, now a boy’s mother would often arrange for an older family friend to take care of him. Unknown to Betty, Janice and Bob had picked her to be that older friend.

>

The second night, Charles and I couldn’t wait to get each other back in bed again. We were both so anxious for his parents to go to bed, that it was all they could do to keep from laughing.

>

When we were finally sure that they were asleep, we wasted no time getting naked. I was so horny that I took Charles in my arms, kissing him on the lips —not a sisterly kiss, but a long, burning, wet joining of our souls. When he started kissing me back I slid my hands down and caressed his tight butt. The kiss I was giving him was quickly making his young cock hard. His fingers slid timidly down my body and found my wetness. His face moved down and he captured one of my nipples in his mouth and started sucking it. As I pushed him further down, Charles’s tongue found my navel, and then the hairline above my slit. When his tongue hit my clit I exploded.

>

As tremors coursed through my body, I frantically turned Charles over on his back and devoured his thick cock. Backing off, I fervently licked his shaft from head to base. When I started sucking on his balls, I could tell by his moans that he liked it. When I put the tip of my tongue back on the head I could taste pre-cum. Charles roughly grabbed my hair, and before I knew it I had half his cock in my mouth and I was sucking him like a two dollar whore. I knew I was doing a good job, when he grabbed my head and held me in place while he cummed in my mouth.

>

As he regained his breath, I straddled his hips. After climbing on top of him and slowly impaling myself on his enormous cock, I rode him like a bucking bronco. I ground my crotch around the base of his cock, and then vigorously bounced my rampant pussy up and down its length. We fucked until the sun’s beams were streaming through the blinds.

>

After a lot of giggling and a whispered promise from Charles that he would come visit me in Houston when school was out, we dressed and innocently went to breakfast. I was so exhausted that I kept yawning all through the meal. Charles had been so insatiable that I hadn’t slept a wink all night. About an hour after I drove away from their apartment, I checked into a motel at I-20 and I-45 for the rest of the day. Then after a leisurely supper at Smith’s Restaurant, I headed on down I-45 back to Houston and home.

>

>

The End…

No comments: