Thursday, November 29, 2007

swingers____part-1-thru-3-of-3

Swingers

Part-1-of-3

The Party

>

>

Let me start by telling you that my wife, Margo, is beautiful from her pretty little nose to the bottom of her dainty little feet. She has a body that most girls would kill for. A body that she loves displaying for others to see. She’s quite the exhibitionist and seizes nearly every opportunity to display her ample charm. She has firm medium sized breasts with large sensitive aureoles and long suck-able nipples that are always erect. She has long slender perfectly formed legs that flow into her nice, tight butt. Her legs look even longer when she wears her ‘fuck me’ high heels. She has a tight little shaved snatch and a very large and prominent clit, a clit that stands out from the folds of her pussy even before she gets aroused. Then when she does get aroused, which is almost all the time, and her clit gets erect, it really gets big and red. It’s like a miniature cock, and the hotter she gets the bigger it gets.

>

We both satisfy our exhibitionist tendencies by swinging with other like-minded couples, both in privately and at clubs. A few years back we met a couple named Cathy and Don that we had some great times swapping with until he got a job transfer and they had to move. We’d yet to hook up with another couple to take their place, so our story takes place at one of the swinger clubs and is about a surprise that had I had for Margo. She had no idea that Cathy and Don were visiting from out of state or that Cathy and I was tonight's entertainment.

>

Since Margo had told me that she was especially horny, I wasn’t the least bit surprised when she came out in the most indecent outfit that I had ever seen her in. Her "top" consisted of a completely sheer, very stretchy, very thin top, eight-inch wide band around her chest. It hugged her breasts like a second skin, and only served to draw attention to her clearly visible and very erect nipples. Her small frame made her medium size breasts look huge and this outrageous top only served to accentuate them. Her leather skirt was so short that it didn't quite cover her pussy, leaving the bottom part of her pink slit clearly visible to the eye. It also left the cheeks of her great ass exposed. On her feet were at the end of her long sexy legs were black spiked heels. I loved it; I'd never seen her go out in public looking that slutty before.

>

On the way to the club, I had a hard time concentrating on driving, because she wouldn't keep her fingers out of her pussy. When we arrived, not caring that she was virtually naked or who saw her, she stepped regally out of the car, and sashayed onto the club. It's a good thing that there wasn't a cop around, because she'd surely have been arrested for indecent exposure. As soon as we entered the club, she became the center of attention of all the horny men and most of the horny women. As usual, as soon as we got inside we split up and went our separate ways.

>

One of the nice things about the swingers club, race wise there is something for everyone. Personal tastes are just like ice cream, some people like plain old vanilla, some like strawberry, some want mocha and some love that deep dark chocolate, and then there are the gourmands who won't be happy unless they can get a little taste of all 31 flavors. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with a person who simply likes their one flavor and that's it. No reason why anyone has to try all the other flavors just so you can say you did. If dark skin, deep brown eyes and thick black hair float your boat, then by all means have at it. If lily-white skin, red lips and delicate blond hair make it happen for you then it's right for you, and that's what it's all about. Or, if almond eyes, delicate features and a slender petite body trip your trigger then there's nothing wrong with that either. There is no such thing as "equality" in dating. It's all about what gets your motor running, so as long as you aren’t rude to the other members there's nothing unfair about having a particular preference. As I’m sure you can guess, Margo and I are both the gourmand 31 flavor types.

>

Margo was having the time of her life. A various times, through out the evening I saw her dancing with, or having sex with both men and women in the main room with everyone watching. When I’d see her I never knew what she’d be doing. One time she might be sucking a cock and the next eating a pussy. I remember seeing her eating one lady pussy in particular. I remember because the lady’s pussy had a very distinctive physical characteristic that turned Margo on big time. The lady’s pussy lips hung about two-inches below her pussy. On an earlier occasion, the lady had said that they just naturally formed like that, but while I was watching one of her friends told me that she had actually attached small clamps with weights attached to her cunt lips to stretch them to their length. Supposedly it had been a little painful at first, but the lady stuck to it. She’d slowly worked up to heavier weights, and within six months, had been sporting two-inch long pussy lips. Whatever the case, my wife, Margo and I both thought that the way her long lips hung down was incredible. Then another time she was getting double penetrated. A muscular and well-hung black guy was giving it to her ‘doggie-style’ while another guy had her by the hair steadily fucking her hot mouth. I just leaned over, kissed her on the shoulder and kept walking.

>

Later, as the lights dimmed, the host announced that there was going to be a special show for everyone’s viewing pleasure. When the stage lights came on to illuminate a bed, out walked a very attractive Cathy, wearing nothing but a belly chain, high heels, and a wicked smile. Her large, firm breasts swayed slightly as she strutted across the stage, putting one foot in front of the other, making her tight ass sway with each step. She was tanned all over with no tan lines anywhere. Like Margo, she had long shapely legs and a perfect little tight butt, a butt just begging to be spanked. When she reached the bed, Cathy coyly flipped her hair back as she turned toward the audience and casually spread her legs enough to display her shaved pussy. Her swollen clit was clearly visible for everyone to see, as it peeked out of the folds of her pink lips. As she stood there basking in everyone’s admiration, she sensuously massaged her firm ripe breasts and played with her already hard nipples. As she messaged her fantastic breasts, moisture glistened in the light as droplets of her sex juices formed on the puckered edges of her open pussy lips. Still keeping eye contact with the audience, Cathy let her right hand roam down her flat belly. When it reached its destination, Cathy sensuously inserted her middle finger into the wetness of her sopping pussy. Once she'd worked up to 3 fingers, Cathy slowly raised her juice-coated fingers to her mouth and very sensually licked them clean.

>

Next Cathy climbed onto the bed and moved p onto her hands and knees, facing away from the audience. With her legs slightly spread, she was giving the excited audience a clear view of her wet, shaved, swollen snatch. Reaching her hand back, Cathy again began masturbating with her fingers. Still keeping constant eye contact with everyone watching her, Cathy rolled over facing the audience, and lewdly spread her legs, clearly and proudly displaying every fold of her beautiful pussy. Every eye in the room was glued to her crotch, as she continued to lewdly masturbate. She couldn't help moaning as the fingers of her right hand slowly worked in and out of her tight pussy, while she was using the other to pinch her super hard nipples. We could all see the folds of her pussy glisten as she made herself even wetter and wetter. Everyone was holding their breath; as they listen to Cathy’s breathing get faster and deeper, as her moans got longer and louder. You could have heard a pin drop as we watched Cathy squirming in ecstasy as she fingered her pussy faster and harder. We watched her breasts move enticingly as her chest heaved with her ragged breathing. Cathy cummed for at least a full minute before her wave of passion finally ebbed.

>

Once she’d caught her breath, Cathy reached under the bed and produced…

>

>

To be continued…

>

>

Swinger

Part-2-of-3

The Show

>

>

Once she’d caught her breath, Cathy reached under the bed and produced a huge dildo, the thick, 8-inch variety. With a wicked grin she put just the head of her big fake cock in her mouth. Tonguing and slurping it around wetly in her mouth, she slowly took more and more of its thick length down her throat. Then as if she were giving head to a real cock, she started working it in and out of her mouth. Each time, taking it ever deeper and deeper, until she was taking nearly the entire dick down her throat.

>

Taking the rubber cock out of her mouth, Cathy moved it suggestively towards her crotch, drawing everyone attention to the long, wet, swollen pouting lips that were laying open, displaying the pinkness within for all to see. The audience gasped as she placed the mushroom head against these pink lips and slowly inserted its full length into her body. They were spellbound her by her frank exhibition of pure, nasty, pagan sex.

>

She was so aroused that she couldn't sit still as she worked the big cock in and out of her pussy. Slowly and sensuously she worked it all the way in, then slowly withdrawing the thick cock until only the head was still encased by her long, wet lips. She was soon squirming with orgasmic delight and loudly howling with depraved pleasure as she pumped dildo faster and harder in and out of her enflamed pussy.

>

Once again she slowly came down from her sex high. As she pulled the dripping wet, fake cock from her pussy, her long lips clung wetly to its thickness. Putting it to her lips, She lecherously licked and sucked her own juices off the rubber prick. Making sure that she kept her knees up and her legs spread so the audience could see the juices oozing from her wet, over flowing, enflamed pussy, she leaned back to catch her breath.

>

Her pussy was beautiful, with its long lips all swollen and wet.

>

When I stepped out onto the stage, my cock was hard and thick, ready to join her in pleasing her and the spellbound audience. A string of it pre-cum hung from the head of my cock, as it swayed heavily from side to side as I marched across the stage to the sex goddess who had been bewitching everyone present.

>

When I reached the bed and bent down to kiss her, the air around her was heavy with the aroma of her sex. With her hand on the back of my head, she roughly pulled me tight against her and gave me a wet, open mouth kiss. As soon as the kiss broke, she hastily pushed my head down to her neck and breasts. I tongued and sucked her large, hard nipples, then left a wet trail as I kissed my way down her flat belly, toward her wet pussy. Impatiently she pushed my head into her wet shrine to womanhood, ready for me to lick her and make her cum some more.

>

I love giving head, and I do it well. I began by running the flat of my tongue very lightly, just grazing her wet swollen pussy lips, tasting her wetness and teasing her already over excited snatch. Trying not to even touch her erect clit, which was standing out from the folds of her lips, I Slowly started to give her more pressure as my tongue penetrated her dripping pussy. Her elongated pussy lips wetly caressed my mouth and chin every time I licked her. Once I'd penetrated her with my tongue, I added two fingers to her freely flowing cunt. Fucking her with them as I ate her pussy while I licked and sucked on her hard clit. My tongue went faster and faster as my fingers went deeper and harder into her sopping pussy. Making sure that her clit received proper attention, I started moving my face around her wet slit until most of my face was covered with the juices that were pouring out of her enflamed slit. Violently grabbing my hair she planted my face firmly in her spasming pussy as she screamed with her orgasm

>

Once her orgasm subsided, she brought my cum-covered face up to hers. Then in the process of merrily licking her own cum off my face, she smeared her juices from my face onto her on.

>

Turning sideways so the audience could see every motion of the wicked exhibition, she reached for my engorged cock and moved it towards her face. Before taking it to her mouth, she gracefully ran her tongue all over the head. Then like the possessed slut that she’s become, she ran her tongue up and down the side of my swollen erection.

>

Having wild sex like this with all these horny people watching was an unbelievable turn-on.

>

By now my cock was in her mouth and she was now giving me serious head, sucking hard. As I looked down, I was amazed at how much my clean-shaved cock she was taking down her throat. With every wet, warm stroke she gently massaged my heavy, shaved balls. As she was trying her best to coax the cum from my long, thick dick, I was fondling her firm breasts and fingering her boiling pussy.

>

I was getting close to losing my load, so I pulled out of her mouth. Even though she desperately wanted to continue sucking, but she knew what to do. Obediently She got down on all fours with her tight ass in the air, ready for a good fucking with my big cock. By now, the audience was really getting into this. Most of them were both partially or completely naked and engaged in various forms of sex themselves. They were all so busy trying to watch us on the stage and have sex at the same time; it was all most of them could do to keep from cumming all over themselves.

>

Looking out over the audience, I could see my wife, her top and skirt rolled around her waist exposing her pussy for everyone to see. She was bouncing up and down on a guy’s lap as she rode his cock like it was a bucking bronco. Her breasts were moving with the rhythm of her ride up and down on his hard cock while she watched me get it on with her sex-crazed nympho-friend on stage.

>

When I moved into position behind Cathy, my cock slipped effortlessly between her lips and into waiting pussy. As everyone watched, I slowly buried my cock inch by inch until I was in all the way up to my balls in her hot, dripping wet snatch. Wasting no time, as soon as I bottomed out, I quickly started fucking her, slowly at first, then faster and harder. Cathy was so wet that her love juices were literally dripping from her blood-engorged cunt lips. Her breasts swayed wildly as we moved furiously with each other.

>

When Cathy screamed, “God, oh, god, I’m cumming!” it sent me over the top.

>

When I moaned that, “I’m cumming too.” Cathy quickly pulled away and spun around to grab my dripping, spasming cock with her hand. As she rapidly jerked me off, I erupted all over her face and into her mouth. Rope after rope of my gooey cream splattered on her face and into her mouth so fast that it dribbling out from between her lips, down her chin and onto her heaving breasts.

>

When my balls were completely spent, her entire face was covered with my cum. Using the palm of her hand, she wiped the creamy jizz from her face and breasts, and then with an impish grin she licked her cum wet hands clean. The audience applauded and whistled their approval, as she took my cum-covered cock deep in her warm sweet mouth, licking and sucking it to get every drop of my cum and her own cunt juice off of my cock. Between watching our super-nasty sex show, and the ones completely involved in their own fucking and sucking, they all seemed to be as high on sex as Cathy and I were.

>

Then I saw my wife, Margo stand up, letting the cock that she had been riding, slip from between her cunt lips. Peeling off her cloths, she stepped up on to the stage. Then she walking over to Cathy and began deep-tongue kissing her. Using her tongue she got what cum she could from Cathy’s mouth and face. When they came up for air, Margo moved down to Cathy’s cunt and began to lick pink lips and eat her pussy. After Cathy creamed all over my wife's face, Margo went for my cock to finish licking it clean.

>

Then I brought Margo’s face up to mine, and licked Cathy’s pussy juice off of her face.

>

When we left the stage, all three of our bodies covered with our combined sweat and cum, glistening in the light. As we walked up the aisle towards the back of the room, both women reached down to their cunts. Then they raised their juice-coated hands and licked them clean. When Janice noticed the string of cum hanging from the head of my semi-hard, she reached for it. Sliding her hand towards the head, she took the string of after cum and put her hand to her mouth and licked it clean. Then we all preceded, naked and wet, arm in arm out of the room amid the applause of grateful crowd.

>

>

To be continued…

>

>>

Swingers

Part-3-of-3

Catching up on old Times

>

>

On our way from the party room to the hot tub, Cathy’s husband, Don, joined us. Since almost everyone there was in the main room watching the rest of the show, the four of us pretty much had the hot tub all to ourselves. As the four of us lounged in the warm swirling water, we somehow got on the subject of early sexual experience. At our urging Margo started telling us about her first real bisexual experience, which according to her, happened while she was a 19-year old college student and happened quite by accident. She had a very close friend, Mary that never masturbated. Whenever Mary was without a boyfriend she would go nuts from frustration. Margo told her that all she needed to do was to masturbate and get herself off. But Mary had this religious thing about masturbating and just didn’t feel right doing it to herself. Since Margo masturbated at least twice a day, she didn’t understand Mary’s attitude.

>

One evening they were drinking wine and talking about sex, when Mary blurted out that, “I’m so horny that I think I’m losing my mind!”

>

Margo said that she could feel the sexual energy radiating off of Mary’s skin as she told Mary that, “I’ve got no pity for you, bitch! You’ve got fingers. Use ‘em, damn!”

>

Mary’s reply was, “I don’t know how to do it, why would I want to anyway?”

>

Well, as far as Margo was concerned that question was just plain stupid. She’d had just about enough of Mary’s shit so in frustration she snapped, “Ok. Take off your fucking jeans.”

>

“What?” Stammered Mary, think Margo was joking.

>

“Are you deaf? I said take - off - your - fucking- jeans!” snapped Margo. When Mary asked her if she was serious and Margo assured her that she was. Once assured, Mary reluctantly did as she was told. At this point Margo stressed that she and Mary were no strangers to seeing each other naked. They changed in front of each other like all the time, but this was the first time Mary was ever naked in front of her when she was horny.

>

Margo then proceeded to “teach” Mary how to masturbate, or ‘dither’ herself, as Margo calls it. The rest, as they say, was history. But guess what? Mary still won’t jerk off. Even now, a good 10-years later, when Mary’s without a boyfriend she’ll call Margo up and ask, “Can you come over and show me how to play with myself.” With my blessing, Margo has been showing Mary how to play with herself for many years now. Margo said that she never considered Mary and her “lovers”. They were just good friends who get each other off every now and then.

>

Her story made Cathy so hot that by the time it was over, Cathy had Margo sitting on the edge of the tub and had her face buried between her out stretched legs. Cathy’s husband, Don had arrived late and hadn’t fucked anyone yet, so while Cathy was eating Margo’s ever-ready pussy, he was feeding Margo his semi-limp cock. Always ready for a little oral action, Margo hungrily kissed and licked Dan’s cock. Using her tongue and teeth as well as her lips, as Margo quickly breathed new life into Don’s now stiff cock.

>

I was still catching my breath from Cathy’s and my little show, so I was contented to just kick back and watch.

>

Next Cathy let her lips crawl up the middle of Margo’s body to her firm breasts. Then as I saw sparks fly from their kiss, their hands started roaming over each other’s bodies until they ended up fondling each other’s breasts. Finally Cathy let go of Margo’s breasts and began to kiss her way back down Margo’s body. Occasionally Margo would shudder a little, when Cathy’s tongue would hit a sensitive spot. When she got low enough, Cathy buried her face back in Margo’s wet pussy. I could see Margo bucking against Cathy’s face, as Cathy gently lapped her pussy. Margo’s moans of pleasure increased as Cathy worked her tongue deeper into the puffy lips of her hot pussy and flicked across her clit. Holding on to Cathy’s head, Margo screamed out in joy as her body bucked and thrashed around in a fit of total sexual pleasure as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

>

As her massive orgasm pushed her over the edge, Margo sucked Don’s cock deep into her mouth. A few minutes later, Don shudder as his balls blasted a big load of cum down Margo’s throat.

>

Once everyone was back in the water we continued on with our conversation. By now we’d moved on to the double standard that everyone has when looking for someone to date or a bootie call. As a general rule, young women all want a tall, hot guy with a six-pack ABS. And, men, both young and old, all seem to want a thin, blond, big breasted, Barbie-doll type. Generally women are more forgiving, but it takes age and maturity for most people to look past the outer shell and get to know the person inside before making a decision? We've all been set up for failure by the society because we all, especially men, are looking for a flawless person, a trophy wife to flaunt in front of all their friends.

>

As she gently stroked my hard cock, Margo asked, “Why is it was cool for fat guys like Jim and James Balushi and Courtney Thorn Smith to have a hot chick, but not the other way around? Name me one fat middle aged chick with a young hot boyfriend.” No one had an acceptable answer.

>

Margo and I hadn’t had sex with each other yet, so her playing with my cock was making me horny. Lifting her up on the bank, I raised one of Margo’s her delicate feet to my lips and nibbled on her toes and kissed the sole of her foot. Margo is what is called hot natured and is without a doubt the most incredibly insatiable woman in the world. Too much sex is never enough for her, so as soon as I started kissing my down her leg she was ready. Kissing my way down her creamy smooth thighs, I found her swollen clit with my tongue and flicked it mercilessly. She furiously rubbed her pink pussy all over my face as my tongue drove her into frenzy.

>

When I put two fingers into Margo’s tight hot pussy, she squealed, her whole body jerking in a spasm of delight nearly orgasmic in its intensity. The muscular walls of her pussy gripped my fingers tightly. As I rubbed her inner nerves and licked her clit, her pussy responded with a rhythmic squeezing motion. As Margo is hair-triggered femininity erupted, she screeched into an orgasm that made her pussy squeeze as tight as a python. Hanging on, I kept my tongue moving on her blood-engorged clit until her spasms subsided.

>

My balls were burning with an almost uncontrollable need to empty themselves into Margo’s clutching pussy. Crawling atop of Margo, I thrust my raging erection deep into her broiling pussy. Margo’s pussy was saturated and slippery as hell as I fucked her. Watching her give Dan head was such an incredible turn-on that the fires of my own climax was soon burning along my nerves. Margo screamed in pleasure as my spunk gushed into her hot pussy. It seemed as though Margo was never going to quit cumming and I though I was going to die from the ecstasy of cumming in Margo’s pussy.

>

After the show ended other people had started drifting by the hot tub and stopping to watch the little show that we were inadvertently putting on. When I pulled out of Margo, one of the young ladies that were watching stepped forward and grabbed my wet cock. Knowing that it was covered with a combination of Margo’s pussy juice and my jism, the eager young lady took my cock into her mouth and gave me the best blowjob that I’d had in ages.

>

After that, the four of us had all the action that we could ever want.

>

Don’s first conquest was a pretty little redhead that sat down on the edge of the hot tub beside him. The next time I looked up Don was hugging her as they kissed like two horny teenagers. For the next few minutes every time I looked their direction they were kissing, touching, and laughing. Then, as I watched, Don laid the redhead down and started skillfully licking her clit and pussy until she cummed so many times that she was breathless. While she was catching her breath, Don began kissing, licking, and nibbling on her velvety thighs, up to her tummy, and on up to her breasts. I could tell that she was still trembling from his incredible oral skills. At first she thought that Don was finished and adding some finesse to his performance, but before she knew it his kisses and nibbles began to arouse her again. This time he never touched her clit or labia; just the aforementioned areas and she still had two more orgasms.

>

When Don very slowly mounted her it was so sensual and erotic that it was almost unbearable. During her next orgasm, I could see tears welling up in her eyes. Their experience was absolutely amazing. I couldn’t take my eyes off them. I knew from personal experience that the girl was multi-orgasmic, but what was happened was just so unexpected and too intense for words. It was one of the sweetest thing I that I’ve ever witnessed.

>

Once when I tore my eyes away from them, I found myself sitting beside a young lady that had only been coming to the club for a couple months. She is a sweet, good-looking little blonde from Georgia. As we sat there watching Don and the redhead, I asked if she had ever had anal sex. She said she was afraid she was too small for that. At one time or another wed done almost everything except anal and she enjoys my cocks size and thickness but maybe not there. We began to play a bit and as I was eating her out I gently massaged her tight little butt-hole. She pulled me up and said she wanted me inside her. So I rolled her over and did her dog-style for a while. Then I rubbed a little Vaseline around her cute little butt-hole and gently probed her with my finger as I continued to fuck her. I pulled out and introduced my cock to her ass. I slowly inserted the head of my cock in her butt and it tightly swallowed it up. Margo noticed that the girl was a little uncomfortable so she came over and started to gently stroke the girl’s long blonde hair. As I continued to gently work my cock into her tight ass, Margo’s hair stroking evolved into kissing. After a little bit, the blonde wanted more of my cock in her, so I slowly gave her about half of it. By the time that I was in deep enough for some serious ass fucking, Margo was sitting with her legs spread wide and the blonde’s face buried in her hot pussy. For the next 20 minutes I pushed and pumped the blonde’s tight ass, while she eagerly ate Margo’s pussy. I could tell by all the noise that she was making that she was really enjoying herself. When I shot my load she clenched her ass tight on my cock and squeezed out every last drop out like a pro. Afterwards she was a little sore but says that she wants to make getting fucked in the ass part of her sexual routine.

>

Cathy and Don were going to spend the rest of the weekend with us. When the four of us headed home we were completely spent, Don and my balls were shrunk to the size of peas and our cocks were so limp that I don’t think either of us could have got an erection if we’d tried. The two exhausted girls cuddled up in the back seat and went to sleep in each other’s arms.

>

>

The end…

No comments: