Sunday, November 11, 2007

the pool___part-1-thru- 3-of-3

Edited by Demi-Goddess

>

>

>

Pool

Part-1-2-of-3

Snooping

>

>

>
I am not normally a nosy person, at least I don't feel nosy, but I guess, like anyone else, I can be tempted into it. I was up in the attic putting some junk away when I happened to look through vanes of the air vent at the side of the house, and discovered that I could see right over our neighbors' fence to their swimming pool. Maybe I wouldn't have stayed to watch, but our neighbors are quite a bit wealthier than we are. Even though we’d lived side by side for a few years, I still didn’t really know them all that well. Not only that, but right when I looked, there was the lady of the house, May Ling, sunbathing in the nude. It was like peeking into another world, the word of the rich and famous.

>

May Ling sure seem to have it all: a beautiful house with an Olympic size pool and a Jacuzzi in the backyard. She, like many Chinese was thin as a toothpick, had flawless alabaster skin, and was absolutely gorgeous, and best of all had the time and money to just lie in the sun and keep up the most beautiful tan I’ve ever seen. No, I wasn't envious, well not much anyway. But I was curious enough to watch her a little while, even if she was just lying there.
>
Perhaps I was enthralled for a little while, dreaming of living like that myself. She was just lying there so I was about to leave when a woman walked out of the house. Curious, I stayed to watch. The woman was well dressed, in a business like skirt-suit and was carrying a tray with a drink and some papers on it. She was tall, slender, and well ‘stately’ might be an appropriate word, with her blond hair pinned up. She carried the tray over to May Ling and placed it next to her. May Ling still didn't even look up, just continued to sip her drink. Eventually she opened one of the envelope, it was apparently their mail, and started read it.
>
I wondered about the woman. Was she a maid? She seemed too well dressed to be a maid, more likely a personal secretary? May Ling had plenty of money, but a personal secretary still seemed a little bit much. I was hooked, I kept watching. I feel foolish admitting it, but I just watched her read her mail and sip her drink. After a few minutes, the woman came out again. When May Ling lowered her chair to the horizontal position and turned over on her stomach and the woman sat down next to her and rubbed oil on her back. She wasn’t shy because she didn't hesitate to touch any part of May Ling’s body either, covering her arms, legs, and even her shapely rear, thoroughly, I might add. I was amazed. Was that how rich people lived? I wasn't sure that I could ever let anyone but my husband touch me like that. After that, May Ling lay on her stomach for about fifteen minutes or so, I got bored and went back downstairs.
>
Somehow, the sight of May Ling like that stuck with me, the vision came back to me as I lay in bed that night. I figured I was just dreaming of being rich and beautiful.
>
The next day, I guess the devil inside of me made me go up and peek again. Whatever caused it, as soon as my husband, Tom left for work, I was back up there looking. May Ling wasn't there, but when I went up later, there she was, sitting in the same chair, nude, with a straw hat, and reading a book. As I watched, a teenage girl in a one-piece swimsuit came out. It was May Ling's daughter, Nancy, who must be about 17. After saying something to her mother, Nancy went swimming. I still can't explain why I was so intrigued by her, but I went downstairs and got a stool so I could sit and watch her swim. She was like a water nymph as she innocently frolicked in the water. After Nancy swam back and forth across the pool at a leisurely pace for a while. Then she got out and right in front of her mother and unbeknown to her, me, stripped off her one-piece suit, stretched like a cat, and then dried herself off. When I saw her naked body I could hardly believe my eyes. My nipples stiffened as I checked out her firm swimmers body with its long legs and perky little breasts. As I watched, she casually pulled on a sundress (no panties?), and went back into the house. In fact, a few minutes later I saw her drive off.
>
May Ling still sat there reading her book. Eventually she got up and switched chairs, then continued her reading. I saw her do something with the table next to her; I figured out later that she pushed a button. Soon the woman that I was coming to think of as the maid came out dressed as before. She was quite a contrast to May Ling and Nancy as she walked across the pool area in her heels and skirt. This time she wasn't carrying anything. When she approached May Ling, she immediately went down on her knees in front of her. Somehow it didn't register for a second, but when it did, I was shocked, she bent down between May Ling's thighs and put her face in May Ling's crotch. Even though she was moving her head just slightly, May Ling continued to read her book, without even bothering to look up.
>
My heart was in my throat. The whole thing was momentarily too much for me to take in all at once. I was in such a daze that I got up and paced around in a circle. When I sat back down and looked out, the woman was still kneeling with her face buried between May Ling's thighs. May Ling was still reading, but as I watched, she shifted her position, seemingly bringing her pelvis closer to the edge of the chair. Then suddenly she put the book down, grabbed the arms of the chair, leaned her head back, and lifted her legs and wrapped them around the woman. Even as far away as I was, I could see her body tense. They were frozen like that for maybe fifteen seconds, before May Ling unwrapped her legs, picked up her book and started reading again. The maid, or whatever she was, immediately got up and walked out in her erect, business-like walk. It seemed that neither of them had said a word.
>
If May Ling had been on my mind the previous night, now I was obsessed. I couldn't concentrate the whole evening and even my husband, Tom noticed a couple of things I forgot to do. I was still wondering if my eyes had played tricks on me or something. That night as I was falling asleep, there was that image of both May Ling and Nancy naked, their smooth, slender tanned bodies right in front of me. And I dreamed Nancy looked up, right at me, then stood up and stared. I almost detected a hint of a smile, but then her expression just went blank. I couldn't believe that I had those kinds of thoughts in my head. I lay there awake, staring at the dark ceiling. I was stunned, wondering at myself, not believing it. I had been almost asleep when I awoke with a start, their images in my mind. I was so confused, May Ling and Nancy were both female. And on top of that, Nancy was only a teenager! This wasn't me. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, but I’m happily married and completely hetro.

>

If I wasn’t hooked before, I was now. Everyday, I went upstairs and spent all my free time watching whenever someone was out at the pool. I saw that maid with her face in May Ling lap a few more times, and I also saw her oil May Ling's body again. Once she oiled May Ling's body, the front and both, while Nancy was swimming, and she was very thorough too. I don’t think there was an inch of May Ling’s body that she didn’t touch.

>

It didn't seem like nudity bothered any of them.

>

Nancy sometimes had one of her little teenage girlfriends over to swim with her. She was cute as a bug, but a complete contrast to Nancy. They were about the same height, but Nancy was ½ Chinese, with brown eyes, and raven hair where the friend was a natural blonde, eyes so blue that I could see them from up stairs, smooth tan skin, and a butt to die for. Even with the girls there, May Ling still didn't seemed to mind sitting there nude even. Nancy always wore a one-piece bathing suit except once when May Ling wasn't out there, then that time Nancy swam nude.

>

It was a couple of days before I saw her again. But, the next time Nancy came out, she had Susan, her older sister from college with her. Even though a couple of years older, she didn't look that much different than Nancy, except she was wearing one of the skimpiest bikinis I'd ever seen on a person. She was like a magnet to my eyes, but I was very careful not to stare, for fear she’d sense my presence. I had the crazy thoughts rushing around in my mind. Susan was older so it would be all right if she and I had sex. Such thoughts, I'm a married woman with no plans to either divorce or cheat. It wouldn't be the least bit all right.
It was all right though, if I thought about having sex with Susan, who’s too know? Even though I was completely hidden and there is no way she could see me, I snuck a peek at her. I couldn’t believe that her body was so delicious, the bikini thong barely covering her rear. I shivered again at the prospect of having such thoughts, but up here in the privacy of my own attic I was a bit more comfortable with the idea of simply fantasizing about Susan. I had to be so careful not to let anyone know.
>
I lay in bed that night, staring at the dark ceiling again. This time I thought about Nancy and Susan, both. Because she was older, I made myself think of Susan changing the way I watched Nancy change.

>

The next morning things got even crazier when Susan showed up at my door. I invited her in, wondering what brought her.
>
"You like Asians don't you?"
>
I stood there confused for a second, no idea what was going on or where this was going on. Then I started to protest in a confused way that I certainly had no prejudices against Asians.
>
"No! I mean we turn you on.”
>
"Hannah! If your mother..."
>
"You can't hide it! I've discovered that there are a lot of guys that get really turned on by Asian girls,” then with a mischievous smile, added, “and a lots of girls are too. I can spot them a mile away. I saw you, and Nancy definitely turns you on, and I do too. Does my mother turn you on too?"
>
"I don't know where you get..."
>
"Would you like me to tell Mom about your lust for Nancy?" I was dumbfounded. Then I realized my panic was showing. "Oh," she
went on, "now you feel like you've revealed yourself don’t you, but I already knew in any case." She giggled at me. "You like Asians, even if they're little girls. Maybe especially if they're little girls!"
>
I was horrified at the mere thought that I was interested in girls, especially girls as young as Nancy. "I..., I don't … didn’t… do anything..." I stammered in confusion. What the hell was going on and what the hell was I going to do?
>
"Here's a picture of Nancy trying on my bikini." Susan said, as she handed me a Polaroid snapshot of Nancy posing with it on. I stared because it was hardly covering her. "Oh, you can have it," she added with a grin.
>
"I don't want it." I said, making no move to give it back to her. My mouth was saying one thing, but my hands were saying another. Hannah just smirked, making no move to take it from me. We just stood there for a few minutes at an impasse.
>
Breaking the spell, Susan smiled and said, "Well, I'll see you around," She left, leaving me standing there like a fool, holding the snapshot. I looked at it again. Nancy didn't look quite so innocent posing in a bikini. It was so tiny and she was so sexy. How could this be happening to me? Putting the snapshot in my purse, I went on about my normal daily routine, a routine that included a lot of time in the attic. That evening I found myself looking it at the picture of Nancy, then that night I imagined Nancy in that bikini. As I imagined her taking it off, my fingers worked my clit. As my husband lay there sleeping, I made myself silently cummed in my panties.

>

I silently watched Nancy and Susan frolic in the pool off and on all day. As usual, May Ling was naked by the pool reading her book. The maid came and went serving drinks but with the kids there, she kept her face out of May Ling’s lap.

>

The next morning, Susan was at my door again. "I've got another picture for you," she said, smirking. It was Nancy, but this time she was nude. I stared at it, not daring to touch it. Nancy was standing, her body facing mostly away from the camera, but looking back over her shoulder at the camera, with a slight smile on her face. I couldn't take my eyes off it. Her rear.
>
"I don't want it!"
>
"Yes, you do. Just keep it in a safe place." Looking around, she found my purse, opened it and put the picture in it. I didn't move. She pulled out the other snapshot of Nancy in the bikini and grinned at me, and then put it back. I could have died right there.
>
"You know," she went on, "Nancy and I play some... games" She had this sly smile on her face as she waited for me to respond, instead, I just stood there, mute. She finally went on: "Spanking games." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My body was getting excited. “Can you envision Nancy getting her pretty little bottom spanked?”... And then she added, “You know that you're going to come play with us, its just a matter of when."
>
"No!" I finally blurted out.
>
"Oh yes you will, or Mom will hear about your... private feelings.”

>

"I can't do this." I gasp unable to breath, my throat was so tight, it came out barely more than a whisper, “Why are you doing this to me?”
>
"Oh, but you will, you have no choice," She had this gleeful smile on her face now, as she went back out the front door, “And, why, because I can.”
>
I was a wreck the rest of the morning. I couldn't eat lunch. Part of me was scared to death. Why was she doing this to me? I’d never done anything to her. Or at least nothing that she knew about. She had no way of knowing that I spied on they from the attic, so it must have been something.

>

I guess Nancy and Susan got busy with their personal lives, even though I knew they were both still at home, I didn’t see them for a few days. Things really heated up. It was really something to watch that maid with May Ling. A couple of times, she did May Ling while she was reading, like that first time I saw them. But once right after oiling May Ling's front, she knelt down next to May Ling and licked her crotch while May Ling just lay there. And once while May Ling was laying out on her stomach, she reached over and pushed the button. A couple of minutes later, the maid came out of the house, pushed May Ling's legs apart. Then she lay down between May Ling's legs and pushed her face right into May Ling's rear. May Ling bent back her body and got up on her elbows, but still never looked back at the maid.
>

As I watched these acts, I noticed that I started to unconsciously touch myself. As my panties got wet from watching, I would touch my breasts through my blouse or rub my crotch. Finally, I’d started opening my pants and masturbating while I watched them.
>
This has gone on for over a week, and then one day, May Ling had some friends over. To my surprise, one of them was Anne, who lives across the street and was a good friend of mine. In fact, I do a lot of things with Anne, and had never been aware that she was friends with May Ling. The other woman lived down the street, but I didn't really know her. They were all sitting around in bikinis chatting while that maid served them drinks.

>

Then, she served drinks but didn't leave, instead she stood in front of May Ling while May Ling said something to her. Then as I watched, the maid started taking off her clothes. I couldn’t believe my eyes. She just took them off piece by piece until she stood there in front of May Ling totally nude, except for her high heels. Her body was positively white compared to May Ling. But she was tall and slim and had the body I'd love to have.

>
Then Anne lifted her derriere off the cushion and …

>

>

To be continued…

>

>

>

The Pool

Part-2-of-3

My Indoctrination

>

>

>

Then Anne lifted her derriere off the cushion and slipped off her bikini bottoms. For a couple of minutes the maid stood there, facing them, then she knelt between Anne's legs and started licking her like she’d been licking May Ling. I couldn't believe it, I've known Anne for a long time, and this was quite a shock. I didn't know that she even knew May Ling, and I certainly didn't know she did things like this. In no time the maid obviously had her breathing hard. Then it wasn’t long until had her legs wrapped around the maid's head and her hands on the back of her head, kind of pulling her face tighter into her lap. Then in a minute or two, she let go and collapsed limply back into her chair.

>

The maid then moved over in front of the other woman, and as the woman lifted her rear off the chair, slipped her bikini bottom off. The maid then knelt and started kissing the woman's breasts. The maid worked on her breasts for a couple of minutes, and then drew back while the woman stood up. After the maid lay on her back on the concrete, and the woman knelt, straddling the maid's head and lowered her crotch to the maid's face. She knelt there for a little while. In my minds eye I could see the maid’s tongue obediently flicking the lady’s crotch like she had done May Ling And Anne. In a couple of minutes she put her hands behind her neck and started grinding her pelvic a little. May Ling, who wore a bikini for the first time since I’ve been watching, got out of her chair and knelt in front of the woman. Then May Ling leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. It was strange, but they didn't touch except for their lips. Even though they lingered for a minute, it looked like the lightest most sensuous kiss that I’d ever see.

>

May Ling couldn’t seem to stay dressed. When she and the woman pulled away from each other, May Ling took off her bikini and sat back down again. The other woman grabbed the maid's head with her hands and seemed to be trying to pull it into her crotch. Paying no attention, May Ling nonchalantly stroked her own crotch a couple of times. Anne seemed mesmerized as she watched intently.
>
After probably having an orgasm, the other woman got up and sat back down in her chair again. The maid got obediently to her feet and stood in front facing them again and in a few seconds she put her hands up behind her head. The three women stared at her for several minute, then May Ling stood up. She was still nude but now she had a small whip in her hand. She had it doubled in her hand but I could see what it was. I wasn’t sure what was going on, but she held it out and touched the maid's body with the doubled part of it. Then she lifted it up, rubbing the woman's body with the doubled end, all the way up to the maid's neck and jaw. Then she worked back down across her breasts and down to her crotch. The maid just stood there without moving. Then May Ling looked into the maid's eyes and rubbed the maid's crotch with it. The maid stood there for a few seconds without moving a muscle, then her knees seemed to buckle a little and May Ling stopped. Then May Ling stepped back and the woman bent down and touched her toes, and held that position. Then May Ling went around behind her and shook out the whip near the maid's rear.
>

I couldn't take it anymore. While this was going on, I was thinking about how Anne and that other woman were such friends with May Ling that May Ling had them over for this sort of entertainment. Why wasn't May Ling friendlier with me? I could be there too. I hadn't sought May Ling out as a friend, perhaps being shy about having so much less money, but obviously with Anne and that other woman there, such concerns were unfounded. I watched and imagined being there, the maid licking me.
>
When I saw the maid waiting to be whipped, it was too much. I had never been so turned on in my life. As I flew downstairs, I wondered if this is what Susan had meant by ‘spanking games?’ As soon as I shut the attic door, I immediately headed out the door, thinking about what item of food ingredient I could ask May Ling for. She would very likely invite me in. And, well, we might actually continue as they were going, but at least I would be there, and see May Ling and that maid in person. It would all be so weird. I was sure May Ling would invite me to the back. The thought of that maid at my beck and call…
>
May Ling, herself answered the door, wearing a terry wrap. I commented that it was a perfect day for the pool. Not real subtle, I
know, but I wasn't thinking clearly. May Ling paused and eyed me. I imagined that she was wondering whether she could let me in
on her secrets. Finally, she invited me in for a swim. I told her I'd have to run back home to get my suit but she said not to worry, that they had plenty of spare suits. She was sure that she had something that would fit me. She led me to the door of her bedroom, stopped in to grab a little white one-piece suit and left me in another bedroom, telling me to try it on. It looked too small, and sure enough it was, I couldn't fit in it. Right when I gave up, May Ling came back in. There I was, nude, and more than a little embarrassed. She said she was sorry and that she'd get me another. Gathering up my clothes, saying she'd hang them up for me, she took the suit and said that she’d be right back with another suit. I waited for a little while, and then realized, there I was, nude, in someone else's home, without my clothes. I waited for what seemed like five minutes, and wondered where May Ling was. I glanced around for some kind of cover and realized there was absolutely nothing in the room, even a curtain or bedspread, with which I could cover myself. I began to get nervous, but chided myself for it.
>
Then the door opened, but it wasn't May Ling, it was that maid. Like always she was completely dressed, in that business-like suit of hers. I quickly stood, sort of covered myself with my hands and mumbled something. The maid didn't say a word, but walked right up
to me, leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Grabbing my head, her tongue slipped into my mouth. Then I felt her hand on my cunt, caressing me. I was in a shock--it had been so quick. My will power was quickly slipping away! Then, suddenly, she pulled away, and before I knew what happened, something was in my mouth. A gag of some sort! It was fastened behind my head before I realized what happened... I don't know how that maid worked so fast and smoothly... and in seconds my hands were fastened behind me and my ankles were fastened together. Unable to stand, I was laying on the bed in seconds. The maid reached down and massaged one of my breasts for a couple of seconds, and then she up and left, closing the door after her. My heart was beating so hard!
>

I don’t know…

>
Then the door opened again, and in came a blindfolded Nancy being led by Susan. Susan was carrying, of all things a little whip. She giggled, and then touched the whip to my cunt and started to stroke it a little. Then Susan leaned over me and said "Would you like to feel that across your naked ass?"

>

Moving where I could see, Susan sat down on a chair, and then she laid a still blindfolded Nancy face down, over her knees. As I watched in wonder, Susan lifted up Nancy's dress and pulled down her panties. I stared, not believing what I was seeing. Then she smacked Nancy's bare little bottom with the palm of her hand. Nancy gave a muffled gasp, but didn't do anything else. Susan spanked her over and over again, until in desperation Nancy’s hands finally flew to cover her rear.
>
"Get your hands away or there’ll be more!" snapped Susan. I trembled slightly, not believe she could make her voice so stern. She waited, as Nancy hesitantly removed her hands. "Ten more," Susan proclaimed as she smacked Nancy’s naked butt again… as if hypnotized, my mind couldn't help but count out the ten. On ten, Susan snapped, "Stand up!" And Nancy stood.
>

Then Susan ordered the still blindfolded Nancy to, "Take off your clothes!" I stared in awe as Nancy pulled her dress over her head, revealing her fantastic body clad only in frilly panties and bra. She quickly unhooked her bra, dropped it on the floor, and then I gasped for breath as she stepped out of her panties. I couldn’t believe my eyes; I was actually seeing her again. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited. She just stood there, blindfolded, waiting.
>
Untying me, Susan quietly motioned me to come over but I was like a statue. She had to come back and quietly pull me to the chair and sit me down. Then she took Nancy's hand. "Come with me," she ordered. I was still having trouble with how stern her voice got when she was talking to Nancy. First she stood Nancy right next to my thighs, then going around me and drew Nancy down over my knees. It was all I could do to keep my hand off Nancy’s cute bottom, as Susan moved around and knelt behind my shoulder. I could tell that Susan was trying not to let on to Nancy that there was a third person present. She whispered in my ear very quietly "Spank her!"
>

I looked down at Nancy's vulnerable little body bent over my knee, completely nude. Susan was trying to force me to spank her, but I just couldn't do it.
>
Reaching across me, Susan swatted her a couple of hard whacks. "Now you do it, or else!" she whispered. Reluctantly I brought my hand down on Nancy's delicate little rear, but nowhere near as hard as Susan had.

>

"Good girl," she whispered cheerfully in my ear, "harder though this time." I spanked her two or three more time, but probably still not hard enough.

V

Then Susan grabbed my arm and stopped me. With a big grin, she leaned forward and reached between Nancy's legs. I could see her fingers working. I could tell by the way that Nancy was squirming that she was getting excited. Even though she wasn‘t trying to get away or anything, Susan still took my left hand and put it on the back of Nancy's neck, sort of holding her down. All the while she continued to work on Nancy's cunt with the fingers off her other hand. As Nancy breathed heavier, I could hear her getting closer. I knew she would cum in a seconds.
>

"Now! Spank her, hard! As hard as you can!" Susan whispered in my ear. I guess I didn't move fast enough because in a second,
Susan had grabbed my right hand and tried to smack Nancy with it. Giving up, she gave Nancy two hard smacks herself, and then forced my hand between Nancy's legs. It was fantastic, as soon as I touched her, her body started writhing and she cummed all over my hand. I watched and watched in heavenly bliss as Nancy spent herself, and finally slumped limply across my lap. Then Susan ordered Nancy to stand, then drew her by the hand, still in blindfolds, out of the room. I vaguely heard her in the distance ordering Nancy to stand until further notice.
>
Then I looked up and noticed that May Ling was in there and naturally she was nude. Ordering me to get on the bed, then she straddled my head and ordered me to “lick!" as she lowered her pussy down onto my mouth! "Do it, slut!" she added.
>
Never having done anything like this before, I took an experimental lick. "More!" she snarled in a harsh tone. Anxiously I started licking in earnest. Once I started, I couldn’t stop. I licked and licked. "Don't stop!" she ordered every time I slowed down even a little. I licked faster and faster, and she mused, "You're an easy one, aren't you, slut?"
>
Then even though she hadn’t cum, she pulled away. It was then that I noticed a nude Hanna standing there watching. And standing right behind her, so close that their bodies were pressed together, was the fully dressed maid. She was reaching around Anne’s body, hugging her tightly as she caressed her breasts. Her eyes were on me; Hanna had her mouth open and was breathing with difficulty.

>

Turning me over on my stomach, May Ling got off the bed and moved away. Suddenly I felt hands on my rear, gentle hands. I sighed with pleasure as they skillfully caressed the gentle curves of my buttocks. Running their thumbs sensuously along the crease where my legs join my ass. Soothing fingers softly stroking my inner thighs and the barely discernable feel of the fingers dancing ghost like around the bottom of my slit. Then I felt something else being daintily pressed against the delicate skin my right check.

>
I looked toward May Ling. Nancy’s little blonde friend was sitting, nude, handcuffed and blindfolded, at May Ling's feet, licking May Ling’s pussy. I couldn’t believe how beautiful her nubile little body looked close up. May Ling wasn't touching me so it must be someone else caressing my rear. I turned me head to the other side and saw Anne and that other woman from down the street. They were both also wearing their bikinis.

>
Anne was the one doing it, because the other woman had her hand in the front of Anne's bikini bottoms and was too busy fingering her.
>
"Is she ready for the whip yet?" It was May Ling's voice. I looked over at Susan and the maid. By now they were both completely nude, locked in an embrace, kissing. They seemed oblivious to us. I could hear Anne breathing hard over my shoulder. The other woman had pulled off her own bikini bottoms and was fingering herself with one hand as she fingered Anne with the other. Anne looked at me, and at my naked butt.
>

"Let me whip her," begged Anne. Once again, it was like I was waking up from a dream. I was having trouble following what they were saying, but I had no doubt that I was going to be spanked. I could still hear Anne yelling 'let me', but Hanna claiming Jessica’s and her right to spank me drowned her out. When she got the nod from May Ling, Susan walked over to me. "Don't be shy," she said with a little grin as she pulled me, still naked, off the bed. Taking my hand, she led me out of the bedroom and down to the basement. There, she led me through a furnished room, and through a door to a rougher room with a cement floor and unfinished walls.
>
"Come now," she said with a little smile, "you're committed now and it's your turn." Then she went to a cabinet and got something. Without letting me see it, she wrapped it around my wrist. It was some kind of restraint, but it was soft and was attached with Velcro. Then she attached a small rope to metal ring attached to each one and then used a stool and looped the ropes through two hooks screwed in one of the ceiling beams. Then she pulled the ropes until my arms were sticking straight up and I was almost on tiptoes. She hooked the ropes around what looked like a boat tie bolted to the wall, I asked myself, “What had I let myself in for? Then she stuffed a rubber ball into my mouth and held it in place with straps that buckled in the back.
>
"Now we're ready," purred Susan as she knelt at my feet and delicately licked my slit. Even gagged I moaned as her tongue wiggled along my pink lips, then slithered into my wet pussy. Then she started fingering me. She gently stroked my clit with one hand, as she softly caressed the delicate lips of my wet pussy. As I felt excitement grow, Susan looked up at me and smiled. My breath was coming in little gulps as my breathing got harder and harder. I could feel my pleasure building to a towering peak, my orgasm, getting closer and closer. She stopped, got up and walked out. I was facing away from the door but I could hear her going through the house.
>

What was I doing here? I thought this whole situation was incredible. Before I took those boxes up to the attic and made the mistake of looking out the vent, I never would have guessed anything like this could ever happen to me. I heard Susan return. As she moved into my line of sight, I saw that she was wearing her bikini again. Nancy was with her, but was behind me. When I twisted around to see, Nancy was back wearing her one-piece bathing suit.
>
Susan knelt in front of me again. "Now your real training begins," she said with a grin. She reached and touched me again. Then using both her mouth and fingers, worked me back into the same state I was in before. She stopped again.
>
Looking up from my slit, her chin glistening with my cunt butter, she said, "I'm going to get you as close to cumming as I can.” Then looking me straight in the eyes, added, "Then I'll keep you there until you shake your head yes. When you nod Nancy will use the belt on you and I'll make you cum." Where did she get such a crazy ideas? I thought, “I'd never heard of such a thing.”

A

"After we do this a few times," she went on, "you'll learn to anticipate the whipping," she said as she grinned at me.
>
Suddenly she was fingering me again. God she was good. In no time I was close, so close. Then she just used one finger to slowly caress the sides of my pussy. She taunted me by almost entered. That's all she did. I couldn't stand it. I was so close, yet so far. She looked up at me mischievous as she kept up her slow torture. "Do you want me to lick you?" she asked innocently? Something touched my rear. Nancy? The belt? Susan took her finger away and pantomimed a kiss towards my pussy. Then she returned her finger.

>

"Ready?" she asked again.
>
I couldn’t stand it, as I nervously shook my head yes. Pain suddenly seared through my naked rear. Susan leaned down and pushed her tongue between my puffy lips, then started licking my clit. ‘Slash, searing pain again! I couldn't believe the feeling of Susan licking me. I writhed there, standing up, hanging helplessly from my wrists. I can't describe it, but I’ve never cummed like that before.
>
Still hanging by my wrists. Susan stood on a little stool so that her head was level with mine. Putting her head close, she smiled. "That was just the beginning, my little dear," she cooed. I found my footing and managed to take a little pressure off my arms. Kneeling in front of me again, Susan gave me a coy smile and started fingering me again.
>
I had so many orgasms that afternoon! I couldn't believe it. My body was ready again and again, even when I felt exhausted. It was always the same: they brought me close, and when I gave them a nod, Susan licked me to an orgasm while Jessica used the strap on my rear! After a while, Susan would wait a bit after Nancy started with the strap, just a few seconds but they were so exquisite.
>
When they finally released me, Nancy left and Susan…

>

>

To be continued…

The Pool

Part-3-of-3

>

>

>

When they finally released me, Nancy left and Susan returned my clothes then stayed with me while I dressed, still in that obscene bikini. She came up the stairs with me. I noticed a clock; it was only 4PM. Somehow I thought it was later. Susan looked happy, almost radiant, and I still felt a tug in my heart for her.
>
"A few more sessions like that, and you'll really be something," she chimed happily as she pulled me down by the neck and kissed me on the lips. Fondling my tender butt, she reminded me, "Tomorrow at 2PM," then she turned and left, leaving me to let myself out.
>
I was exhausted that evening and ended up begging my husband, Tom to go out to eat. After that, we watched TV but I was still so aroused by today that I couldn’t sit still. While we were sitting on the couch, Tom was feeling amorous so he clumsily ran his hand up my thigh. Tom wasn’t a very good lover but I loved him so I tolerated feeble attempts at fore play. When he discovered that I wasn’t wearing any panties, he assumed that it was for his benefit so he got excited. Before I knew it he was roughly inserting two fingers in my pussy and jerking them around like he was churning butter, instead of stroking a delicate flower of a woman hood.

>

I was still horny from my day next door, so I took the initiative. Since I’m a bit of a prude and will only give up a blowjob when I’m drunk, Tom was shocked when I slid off the couch on to my knees, and unzipped his pants. I thought he was going to have a heart attack, when I cupped his balls and kissed the head of his cock. I could hear him gasping for breath, before I flicked my tongue around its head, licking his piss-slit, tasting his pre-cum. The knob already in my mouth, I opened my mouth and took his entire length. He closed his eyes and moaned, as I moved my mouth slowly up and down his shaft.

>

When I felt the cum boiling up in his ball, I pulled and jacked him off while I sucked his knob. When he went off I let him spatter my face with his jism. Our sex life usually consisted of little more than a couple of clumsy kisses and quick missionary position sex. An unsolicited blowjob was so exciting for Tom that he literally threw me over his shoulder to our bedroom.

>

Still excited from his blowjob, Tom threw me onto out bed. “Do you want to be inside me?” I taunted as he as he grabbed my ankles and forced my legs apart then crawled between my legs. Reaching down, I grabbed his cock and guided it to my moist slit. Positioning it against my throbbing, I traced its big head up and down my damp slit, mixing his pre-cum with my pussy juice. The wetness that greeted him and the tightness that engulfed his throbbing cock was almost overwhelming for him as he slowly inserted his cock in my pussy. “Fuck me, damn you, fuck me hard,” I screamed, as he held it there savoring the wonder of my tight pussy. He picked up the pace and got into a rhythm, slowly and erotically teasing my vaginal opening.

>

As he pounded me, I started meeting his thrusts with one of my own. Our pace quickened, my breath became shallow and I started grunting. When he quickened his thrusts and started driving deeper, my thigh muscles tensed, and my pussy started pulsing on his cock. Inspired, he started pumping in and out of me faster and faster. Then with one long, loud, erotic moan, I lifted my ass and lower back in the air and held myself in position for the first few seconds of the first orgasm that my husband, Tom ever gave me. Somewhere in there he had an orgasm, but I was so caught up in my orgasm that I never knew when or how hard. When our orgasms subsided Tom collapsed into exhaustion and was almost instantly asleep.

>

I ended up staring at the dark ceiling again.
>
But the next morning I felt more normal. I worked around the house, catching up on my cleaning up, though I did feel something like a zombie, just going through the motions. I kept telling myself that I’d gotten in over my head and that I wasn’t going back, but I kept looking at the clock. I was both anticipating and dreading the passage of time.

>

Noon found me in the bathtub, still telling myself that I wasn’t going back. Not even bothering with panties and bra, I put on a very easy to remove sundress. Still telling myself that I’m not going, I quickly walk fearing that I’ll be late. The front door was open, so I walked in but there was no one in the living room. The house was absolutely spotless and shoes were lined up at the front door. I took the hint and added my shoes to the line. I was afraid to roam around the house alone and afraid to sit down, I stand in the middle of the room and wait.
>
Behind me I hear a voice say, “Hello, slut.” When I turned, there was my friend Anne, looking good enough to eat in her string bikini and carrying a riding crop. Your friend Susan isn’t here to save you today, so you’re mine. Placing the end of the crop under my chin and raising my face so I had to look her in the eye, she told me to strip. I immediate slipped my dress over my head and was soon standing before her nude. With a malicious smirk she made a slow circle around me, poking and prodding me with the time of the crop. She drags it across my naked butt, lifting my breasts with it, running it slowly up my slip, and again raising my chin.

>

Then she walked over to a china cabinet and opened a drawer. From the drawer she removes a couple of things. One was a leather belt and the other was a pair of handcuffs. I stood there, mesmerized as she clicked the handcuffs around one of my wrists. Then holding my hands behind me, she clicked them shut on my other wrist. Again I was led down stairs and into the unfinished room where I’d been spanked yesterday. Once there, Anne blindfolded and gagged me and leaned me over a table that appeared to be designed for this purpose. Over the next 30-minutes she rotates between lashing my naked butt with the leather belt and making me lick her pussy.

>

As Anne whipped me and gained confidence, she whipped me harder and harder. When she remembered to count, she figured that she'd whipped me at least ten times, so to further torture me she counted the last forty out loud. I was squirming all over the place and trying to yell through the gag, but she didn't let up.

>

Then it was over, Anne stopped whipping me. When she pulled off my blindfold, I slid off the table and knelt before her. I got my first taste of Anne as I lavished tongue strokes on her inner thighs, gaping slit, and her blood-engorged clit. Her pussy quivered as I mashed my face between her creamy thighs. Her clit throbbed against my nose and her taste was as sweet as I’d expected. Then my tongue went to work, titillating her to the brink of an orgasm, and then beyond. I could hear her moan as she shuddered spasmodically against my face. Her hands twisted cruelly in my hair, as she tried to hold me their so I’d feel every little tremor.

>

I heard a noise, and when I looked around May Ling was standing in the door. She had two other ladies with her, a young woman, probably in her early twenties, possibly in college, and an oriental lady. I couldn't tell how old she was. May Ling had the handcuffs removed and invited me in to sit with them. Anne introduced us. The young woman's name was Ashley and the oriental woman's name was Joan race. Ashley was absolutely beautiful, like a model except that she was more petite, no taller than the oriental women. She had long, raven hair. I looked at Joan again. She had her own kind of beauty, that ageless oriental look. They were both dressed in light summer dresses, as was May Ling.

>
"Ashley is fully trained," said Anne. It was the first thing anyone said that was out of the ordinary. "Show her," she
said to Joan.
>
Joan nodded at Ashley. Ashley stood up and quickly took off her clothes. She was nude in 30 seconds. Then she went to her
pocketbook and pulled out a headband and then she lay down on her back on the carpet, right in the middle of the living room. With her knees in the air and her legs apart, exposing the prettiest little pink pussy that I’d ever seen, she put on the headband and
adjusted it over her eyes like a blindfold.
>
Joan stood up and pulled off her dress and her panties, leaving herself in nothing but a bra. Then she knelt over Ashley's head, lowering her crotch right over Ashley's face. I saw Ashley's head start moving a little.
>
Anne drew me up out of my chair and brought me around to look at them from a couple of angles, making sure I could see that
Ashley was eagerly licking Joan’s pussy. "She was like you," she finally said, until Joan developed her. Joan is good at it, she has several such slaves now, her own private little harem."
>
"I have a little teenage girl who helps me do the training," put in Joan. "She is part European, that actually makes her even more appealing to many of you whites. Ashley would just die for her." Ashley still just lay there, licking. When Joan stood up. Ashley sort of searched with her mouth if you can imagine such a thing, and then just lay there. Joan nodded to Anne, who immediately straddled Ashley's head and knelt so Ashley could start licking her. As soon as Ashley started licking, Anne’s face immediately changed, her mouth hung open and for a second her eyes glazed over and she was staring into space. Her mouth gapped wide open and I could see her breathing.
>
Joan drew me out of the room. Still dressed only in a bra, Joan led me down the hall and into a bedroom. I was surprised to see that Jessica was in there. Dressed only in a pair of conservative cotton panties, she was standing face forward in a corner. Cotton panties or not, but I still couldn’t help staring at her. I was in awe by the flawless skin of her bare back, and the way the cotton stretched over her delectable little bottom. Even when we came in, she didn't move just stood there with her hands at her sides.
>
Joan turned and drew me to sitting on the bed. "I think..." she started, then paused. Putting a hand under my chin, she turned
my face toward her. "I don't think you need the kind of training that they were giving you," she finally continued. She leaned
toward me, her head close to mine, and said quietly, barely above a whisper, "I think you will respond well enough to a different
kind of training."
>
Then she leaned over and kissed me. When she slipped her tongue was in my mouth, it was the most erotic thing I ever felt. We just sat there on the side of the bed and kissed and kissed and kissed for what seemed like hours. But in reality was only about 20-minutes. When she finally broke away, even though she looked serious, but I detected a little smile. Not a smirk, but a very slight smile. At that moment I felt like I would do anything she told me to. "You're definitely one who will take your training much quicker this way," she mused. Then as if she could read my mind, she leaned over and kissed me again. But she just brushed my lips. Before I could get more we heard Susan in the living room. Nancy still just stood obediently in the corner, not making a sound.
>
"Aaaaah, Susan..." said Joan, thoughtfully, "her training is coming along so well" Things were happening so fast I was confused. "Of course, you'll come live with me," she continued. It was outrageous, but I couldn’t, I have a husband. But everything seemed so possible while I sat there with Joan.
>
Then she smiled. "Oh, don’t worry, I'll take care of your husband. I'll give him Susan and teach him how to use her. He’ll love having a little Asian girl-toy. He'll have is cock up her cute little ass every night. She was probably right about him having his cock up her ass. He’d been after my ass ever since our wedding night, but I’d never given it up to him. “And you,” she paused, and smiled again. "You will do wonders. Once you’re better trained you’ll seduce May Ling’s younger sister for me. Oh yes, it will work; lots of Asians are attracted to western women, just like the other way around. I've got plans for her and for you. Have you ever taken it up the ass?" I was so overwhelmed that I just sat there mute. Leaning over and put her lips on my ear, she repeated, "Have you?"

>

"No!" I said in a breathless whisper.

>

"Good!" she said, drawing away again. "That's one beginning I plan to witness. Now go and kiss Susan."
>
"Go!" she repeated, more forcefully. She just sat there, as I obediently I got up and left. Eyes closed, Susan was still straddling Ashley. Her fingers dug cruelly into Ashley’s breasts, and she was breathing hard. I could tell that she had cummed at least once already. As I knelt in front of her, I thought she was so sexy that my husband was going to love fucking her. Grabbing the back of her head, I put my lips on her. Her eyes flew open and she looked shocked. Then she grabbed my hair and kissed me back, hard. She was so driven. She seemed to be having trouble breathing. I drew back and looked at her. Her eyes were closed again and she looked like I was completely out of her mind. I reached up and touched her breast. Her eyes flew open again, seeing me again like it was the first. As I continued to caress her breasts, she drifted back into her own private reverie. As Ashley just kept licking, I could tell by her breathing that she was going to come again soon.
>
Standing, I walked back to the bedroom. Joan was laying face down on the bed. She was blindfolded and gagged and her wrists and ankles were tied spread eagle to the 4-bed posts. Beside the bed stood Nancy with a wide leather belt in her hand. Nancy was still in her tight cotton panties. She looked up at me, but with no expression on her face. It was exactly like the look she had given me in my dreams. From where I stood I could see red welts across Joan’s butt where the belt had struck her naked flesh. There were so many welts and they were so close together that it looked painful.

>

From my right an authoritative voice said, “Come her, dear, you’re disturbing the show.” When I turned my head, May Ling was relaxing in one of two big Wingback chairs watching the show. As I walked towards her she pointed at the floor between her out stretched legs. Once I was on my knees, May Ling pillowed my face on her crotch. When she said, “Continue,” I knew that there was no doubt who was really in charge. Joan might be my teacher, but May Ling was the boss. As I knelt there with my face cradled in May Ling's lap, inhaling her heady aroma, her hand unconsciously stroked my hair. I could hear the 'swoosh' of the belt through and the crack of leather against flesh. Unconsciously I counted the strokes.

>

>

The end.

No comments: