Friday, November 9, 2007

my move

I'm making progress with my move...every thing is in my new trailer...and my old trailer is sold...I was worried about it costing me $140.00 lot rental for a couple of months until it sold... by Earl, my manager, sold it day before yesterday for $200 more than what I expected to get...my handiman, Patrick came by today and put all my shelves in place and moved some heavy stuff around for me...Then he showed me how to operate my gas heater in the kitchen...I got 3-boxes of collectables put on the shelves...If I can manage to do a box or 2 a day, it want be long until every thing is done...I hope tomorrow that I can get him some staples and Patrick can staple all the phone lines off the floor...my dogs love their yard...I can't get LW in the house for anything...all he wants to do is run and play...Miss-Priss spends most of her time either in the back door or on the back porch...my next project is a dishwasher... life is good...my rent & charge for the trailer is $2198.00...the buyers of my old trailer should give Earl another $700...which means I'll owe $1698...I'll give Earl $500 on the 15 so I'll be down to $1198...once I pay the trailer off, I'm going to buy a small mobile home (the kind you drive)...so I can camp at Joe Poole lake...

No comments: