Friday, November 23, 2007

moving

moving is a pain in the ass. I hire a couple to pack all my shit and put it in my new (bought a repo) trailer. the first day I put my bedroom together...bed, TV, computer... been washing and hanging my cloths...I now have a spare bedroom full of boxes...I'm trying to put the shit away 1 box a day...I have no living room furniture so I'll have to buy a couch and easy chair...I had 3 new neighbors over for Thanksgiving dinner so right now I have my dinning room table in the living room...my neighbors have only been here from Mexico for a month or so, so this was their first Thanksgiving dinner...the trailer is older than my other one, but it has a big fenced in yard for my dogs...the people that owned it, did no up heep so I'm going to have to do a lot of repairs...in the next 2 days I have to put in a new commode...the windows in both doors leak, so I'll have to put new glass on both doors before winter...the central heat doesn't work and there's a dratf coming out of it. Thah means that I'll have to buy a sheet of paneling to cover the section of wall...that's just the big stuff...there is a ton of little stuff...damn someone who doesn't do any maintanance...

No comments: