Thursday, November 15, 2007

fantasy___part-1-of-1

Fantasy Full Filled

>

>

My wife, Angie, and I have been married for almost seventeen years. Angie lost her virginity at the age of 17 to a 26-year-old man. Before we got married, she’d only been in 2 relationships, and she never cheated on either of them. One was for 3-years while the other was only for 1-year. Throughout our relationship, we have led a fairly conservative lifestyle: Two kids, suburban house, mainly conservative friends, minivan, country club, etc. We’ve both remained faithful to one another this whole time. Probably both out of love and respect for one another and the simple fact that our normal lives keep us too busy to even think about extra-marital activity. Though not perfect, our marriage has been great, and I would never want to take that for granted.
>
To take my wife, Angie for granted would be a foolish move on my part. Yes, she’s an awesome mate for me in a non-physical sense. However, any time I look at her, I realize that I ‘married well.’ Even after two kids and all the demands of being a wife, mother, and high school teacher, Angie is still really hot. She i
sn’t like most women that let themselves go after they got married and had children. She knows how much better the sex is after 30. She didn’t really want to hit her sexual prime looking like she just left a Dunkin Donuts Shop. No, her body may never be the same after having children as it was before, but it still looks good enough to turn heads at the mall. A little self-denial with the chocolate cake, a few sit-ups can make all the difference in world whether or not she feels confident. Angie says that nothing tastes as good as sexy feels.
She has golden-brown hair, bright green eyes, and an awesome smile. Her statuesque 5-foot 11-inch frame holds a beautifully proportioned 150 pounds. She has long very sexy legs, a pretty ass, and not big but still-perky and excitable 36C breasts. Her skin is incredibly smooth and tans fairly easily. Yes, I keep myself in reasonable shape and look pretty decent, but I can’t imagine being with a better-looking woman.
>
Since our daughters have gotten older and tend to be out of the house for longer periods of time, our sex life has picked up a bit.
Angie just about goes crazy and animalistic when I go down on her. She begs and moans and threatens me if I don't enter her after eating her pussy. But she just lets me keep 'chewing' down. She gets off several times until she finally grabs my ears and tells me that she wants penetration. Along with that, sex has gotten a little more creative for us as well. For instance, one evening I started making out with her in the kitchen. The next thing I know Angie’s on our kitchen table with both legs behind her head, grabbing my t-shirt and was screaming, “fuck me!” when I told her that I was going to cum, she asked me to jerk off on her stomach. It was awesome; I shot the biggest load of my life. We’ve become much more open about sharing our fantasies and we’ve ventured into some role-playing. With respect to fantasies, Angie has two persistent ones. The first is to perform as a stripper for a bunch of horny men, turning them on and watching them jack-off at the sight of her beautiful body. This is one I thought might possibly come true some time…perhaps on vacation in a bar far from home during some kind of amateur night, of course after an unusual number of drinks… I kept hoping. Case in point, when we’re away on vacation far from knowing eyes, she tends to wear micro-minis and short shorts right to her butt cheeks where I like them. She’s been an eccentric, sexy/slutty dresser all our 17-years and proud of it and not about to stop, but since she’s a schoolteacher Angie has to conform to local standards and confine her slutty dress to vacation.

>

Her second fantasy, even though it turned us both on, seemed destined to stay in fantasy world. This is the one where she is the only woman at the party and she takes on all the men. I guess you could call it a gang-bang fantasy. In the heat of orgasm, Angie likes to talk and hear me talk about another man fucking her while more men wait for their chance. But afterward, when things calm down, she assures me this is only ‘sex talk’ and that it could not possibly become reality. Still, I kept hoping.
>
One Saturday not long ago, some old friends and I were having a ‘bachelor party’ for Eric, a guy we’ve known since about seventh grade and one of the last single, never-married, and straight guys around. Only, since we’re all in our forties, the bachelor party was pretty lame, an afternoon at Chuck’s house with good beer, and college basketball. Nothing wrong, but not much of a party. We did have a stripper lined up as a surprise for Eric, but even that seemed like just a formality for the party, and the agreement Chuck made with her was pretty tame – just breasts, maybe a peek under the g-string, and a little nipple play for Eric – and that seemed fine.
>
As time went by, and the beer loosened us up a bit, the thought of a college girl’s breasts in Chuck’s living room seemed more interesting. She showed up just a few minutes late, but there was a problem. Apparently her boyfriend, who was waiting in the car, had developed a problem with his girl stripping for other guys. Chuck was talking with her, semi-privately, in
the kitchen. She was a nice looking girl, kind of petite, great ass in her jeans and very big breasts that her t-shirt couldn’t control. She was really sorry, but she couldn’t go through with it, so she was returning the money Chuck had given her up front.
>
At this point, I had an idea that I had to try. I stepped out on the patio and used my cell phone to called Angie. As I explained the situation, she figured out where I was going and immediately gave me a ‘you can’t be serious’ answer. But I was serious, so I kept trying to convince her what a great chance this was to fulfill her fantasy of stripping. She made me go through the list of who was there, twice, and then went silent. Finally she said, “Check back with me in ten minutes…I have to think by myself”.

>

I figured there was less than a 50 % chance of her going through with it, but my cock started to throb in my shorts at the possibility.
>
I ran the idea past Chuck while I was waiting, and, after he picked his jaw up off the floor, he said he’d much rather see Angie strip than our actual stripper. In fact, he was really excited. I held my breath as I called her back… listened to her silence again for a few seconds, and then she asked if we could somehow get one of the guys, Johnny, to leave. She works with his wife, and didn’t think he’d keep a thing like this to himself, and she was probably right. If we could do that, she would come over. I quietly spread the news around to the guys, not telling them the new stripper would be Angie, and they agreed, for the sake of Johnny, to pretend they were ready to leave. Johnny isn’t much into parties, and at the suggestion, he was the first out the door.
>
I called Angie back, and it seemed like she was really getting warmed up to the idea. She asked what she had to do, and I told her to just wear something sexy and take it off slowly to music. She caught me off guard when she asked, “…well, am I supposed to suck Eric’s cock? I thought the guy getting married usually got something special”

>

“Wow!” I told her it was definitely up to her, but it sounded incredibly hot. She had always thought Eric was good-looking.

>

Then she said, “Ok, I’ll be there in an hour and a half”, and hung up. An hour and a half, could we wait that long?
>
An hour and a half later, the doorbell rang. I answered the door and understood immediately the reason for the wait. Angie was seriously dressed up. Her black strapless dress, the one that I had only seen once at a formal party, clung to her and accentuated her beautiful, tall body. The long slit up the left thigh that revealed a shapely leg clad in sheer black stockings, and sexy spike heels, extra makeup, and some unusual jewelry added just a hint of sluttiness. We shared a long wet tongue kiss, while I groped her firm ass for a second, and then led her down the hallway to the living room.
>
The guys suddenly went silent when they recognized Angie and there was nothing but the sound of the TV basketball game in the room. A couple mumbled “Hi Angie” As she sauntered sexily into the room, grinned mischievously as she took in the scene. Strolling confidently over to the TV, Angie bent over farther than necessary, fine ass very high and plenty of leg showing, to turn the TV off. Then she pulled a CD out of her purse and asked, rather told, Chuck to put it on. As slow, sultry jazz filled the room, Angie moved slowly around, swaying sensuously to the music as she gently pushing the guys onto chairs or couches. Angie isn’t the kind of woman you would expect to strip on a pole, yet here she was swaying to the music as she took charge of the room.
>
When she danced over and gently moved her backside in front of me and, from years of experience, I knew to slide her dress zipper down. Very slowly she moved to the middle of the room and provocatively moved her body before the mesmerized guys as she worked the snug dress down. She turned to give me a shot of a new piece of lingerie, a black, strapless bra with the French-cut cups that just lifted her breasts, leaving her nipples exposed. I assumed she had run out to buy it just for this occasion. She turned to let all the guys take this in while she slowly worked the dress a little lower. As her waist and hips came into view, I was pleased to see her lacy black garter belt. As the dress slipped off her alluring hips and tumbled to the floor, she was wearing nothing more but her French-cut bra, lace garter, stockings, and her spiked ‘fuck-me’ heels. She seemed to shiver a little with excitement and her nipples stiffened as the guys openly admired her bare ass and the runway of golden hair above her slit.

>

Angie has a vagina and two breasts, and I could see that it gave her the powers of a superhero, especially over these lust filled guys at this party. It doesn't matter to them if she has two brain cells or not between her ears. All they care about is what she looks like and what she is wearing. Their tongues are hanging to the floor as they watch her dance sensuously over to me. Leaning over so everyone can see her sexy butt, she whispered in my ear that she was feeling incredibly hot and asks, “Should I suck Eric’s cock?”

>

I agreed she was indeed hot, told her how hard I was, and, “If you want to suck him, its your decision.”

>

That’s all she needed. After she danced around the room for a few minutes touching herself and giving the guys a real show. I don’t know what it is about Angie masturbating that turns me on, but for me, it is two things. One, it shows me that she is sexually in touch with herself and open to experimentation. It’s nice to know that she uninhibited enough to please herself. Second, I love to see other men lusting after her body and knowing that it’s mine. Sure it’s great when she’s enjoying me, but I am seeing that from inches away and cannot really take in the beauty of her that close. There is something awesome about seeing Angie enjoying an orgasm from a whole different perspective. Of course, this is really only observable if she is really comfortable masturbating in front of me, or because she’s ‘doing it just for me’ then it’s just a show.

>

Slowly and sensuously she gyrated her way over in front of Eric. He was sitting back in his chair laughing and having a grand old time when suddenly my wife was unzipping his jeans. Franticly he looked at me, I shrugged and nodded, and then he helped her get his pants down. As his stiff cock flopped up against his stomach, my beautiful wife, boiling with lust, took his cock in her hands. As her fingers tightened around his cock, slowly jack him off. Then feeling a sweet rush of excitement Angie was unable to restrain herself as she took Eric between her crimson lips, moistening his whole length until it slid easily into warm moist mouth. I dropped my pants and started stroking myself at this point, and I think the others did then, too.

>

As I watched I could see that Angie was obviously enjoying sucking, no, making love to another man’s cock, and my cock was as hard as it had ever been in my life. By now she got Eric’s entire pubic area sloppy wet, moving between licking his balls, the back to his rod. Gripping its base with one hand, with the other, she slowly rubs her pussy, giving us all a nice view since she was kneeling in front of Eric’s chair.

>

Angie broke the silence when she removed Eric’s cock from her mouth long enough to tell him that she could taste his pre-cum, then shoved him back in her mouth. With a low moan, Eric quietly asked her to slow down, but she didn’t listen. He gave up trying to hold back after a couple more minutes. Arching his back and taking her by the sides of the head, he started fucking Angie’s mouth. She moaned and gagged just a little as he pushed his cock in and out. When Eric announced he was going to cum, he gently lifted her head back, but Angie pushed against him, keeping up her motion on his cock. Eric let out a moan, and Angie a muffled “Uuuuum! “ As he obviously released four or five powerful squirts of cum into her mouth. Seeing my wife’s mouth, filled with another man’s cock and cum, was so fantastic that I had to stop stroking myself or I would cum to soon.
>
Angie allowed some of Eric’s load of semen to drip onto his balls, but swallowed most of it. Standing up, Angie moved over next to me on the couch. I think we were all a little shocked and pleased about what had happened. With a mischievous little smile, and Angie pulled me close, and whispered, “What now?” and I responded by kissing her, still tasting cum in her mouth. I caressed her lovely, erect nipples, and she moved my hand to her crotch. Funny, I thought, we were in a pretty typical foreplay position for us, except five of my friends were watching. We kept kissing; my fingers were lightly stroking her pussy, gently slipping in, and moistening her clit. I moved down to suck Angie’s breasts, and her stomach tightened with a gentle orgasm. We kept on through a couple more mini-climaxes, and then I moved to my knees between her legs. As I licked and then sucked at her beautiful pussy, keeping two fingers slipping in and out, Angie’s stomach muscles tightened and she bucked with a stronger orgasm, moaning softly. I glanced around the room and saw everyone with a hard-on, including Eric. The air was inundated with the smell of testosterone and pussy. As much as I wanted to fuck this hot woman, I decided to wait; after all, I’d have plenty of chances later. Right now, I just wanted to see what else might happen.
>
I moved back up to the couch, next to Angie, and caressed her inner thighs as I continued to kiss her. She smiled and just seemed to relax. Then I realized Chuck had moved up close, on his knees, was staring at Angie’s pussy. We gave each other a knowing look, and then she gave a slight nod to Chuck. Then with a tiny smile, Angie pulled her legs back a bit, knees a little higher, and laid her right hand on her stomach, right above her pubic hair. Chuck eased forward and slipped himself into her wet vagina, slowly working his cock in up to his big balls. Then as
I sat there slowly stroking my cock while I watched him fucked my wife. Angie just sort of cooed with pleasure, and I started to move away so she could fuck Chuck. But she held onto me, pulling me close and turning her upper body to me. As she and Chuck got into a slow rhythm, I kept kissing her and playing with her breasts. After another minute or two, I lifted my head just to check the view between my lady’s thighs. From my vantage point, about a foot above Angie’s nipples, I watched as another guy’s hard cock pumped in and out, disappearing under her little triangle of pussy hair. Chuck stopped for a second to adjust Angie, pulling her so her ass hung slightly off the couch. Pushing her legs back and out a little farther, he pushed as deep into her as he could. Then Chuck started fucking her like a jackrabbit, fucking faster and harder, and he slapped against Angie’s thighs and ass. My hot wife was moaning too much for us to keep kissing, amused myself by I kissing and nibbling her ears, neck and nipples. It wasn’t long before both she and Chuck were sharing their orgasms as he shot his load all over her bush and
leaving her filled with his cum.
>
I whispered, asking if she wanted to keep going, and she ran her tongue down my throat and raised her ass off the couch. What we had only dared fantasized was really happening, my horny wife had totally surrendered herself to her baser desires and was being a complete slut. Angie’s lovely pussy was full of another man’s seed, and there were some very aroused men waiting to have her body. Seeing her raise her ass up, Jason correctly assumed it was his turn. When he was within reach, Angie reached down to guide his cock into her waiting pussy. She wanted me in the same position, to hold her, kiss her, and play with her breasts, while yet another man provided the cock. Having already had several orgasms, I knew this girl would continue on this plateau for some time. After just a few strokes of Jason’s cock, Angie responded on time, but her moaning was deeper, louder and longer. Jason was so excited that he squirted his load pretty quickly, but Butch was ready to move in. After Butch cummed, Carl moved in.
Poor Carl won’t be sure what he is after today. He’s always been gay and has sex with other guys almost every day, but Angie was so damn hot, he couldn’t resist letting her suck his cock, and even more shocking, before this little escapade was over he even fucked her. When her pussy was full of his cum, Joe-Bob knelt between her legs and took his tern. Then, Eric, our ‘bachelor” got to put his cock in Angie, but this time in her pussy.

>

My wife was ecstatic; she was riding a roller coaster of orgasms.

>

I know that I’d been fantasying about it but I until tonight I never just how incredibly pleasurable it was watching other men ejaculating in Angie’s mouth. I don't mean that in a demeaning way or like it is just something that happens unrelated to the emotion and passion of the moment, in fact quite the opposite. When Angie was letting them do it, especially as much as she got into it, it was astoundingly generous and powerful. As I watched it I felt like we were more emotionally connected than physically. We were engaged in something incredibly intense. She was totally exposed and vulnerable at that moment, with their cocks nestled in her womb-like warmth, softness, passion-drenched tenderness of her mouth. It is just about as intimate as a guy and girl can get.
>
The guys all think that is the ultimate manly act to cum in Angie’s mouth and they also think that somehow it makes her subservient. But that's completely wrong. She was in charge, she is doing what she’s been doing in total control of ‘if and when’ they cum. While it was actually happening and I heard her moan and take their loads in her mouth, it's the epitome of femininity, sweetness and power. I'd never want her to do it without my permission first, but watching Angie do that and really get into it, man that is so generous and beautiful that afterwards I want to get down on my knees and kiss her feet.
>
After Eric had cum again, Angie got excited and went down again. And I’m not sure how she did it, but somehow or other, she talked me into help her suck it. Since this wasn't something I'd ever done before, at first I said no. Then she told me I could do anything I wanted with her if I would just take turns sucking it with her. So I agreed. I was hesitant at first but then started to get into it. Soon she was licking his balls while I was bobbing up and down on his cock. Next thing I know, he's moaning and I'm getting a mouthful of something hot which tasted like nothing I have ever tasted before, not a good taste, but not awful either, kind of salty. I just swallowed automatically. Angie and Eric both thought it was super hot, but I still feel a little weird about it.

>

After we finished we just all looked around the room for a few seconds, then I asked if Angie and I could have a few minutes alone. The guys grabbed their clothes and went to the kitchen to dress. During this whole encounter, I had only touched my cock a couple times, but I was so close to cumming.

>

Now I had this awesome woman all to myself. I kissed her, first on the mouth, and then moved down to her breasts. I lingered over her erect nipples for a bit, then slowly kissed down her firm tummy to her sexy belly button. At that point, I had to hold back harder, because I could smell the heady aroma of her fantastically desirable pussy, not the familiar, light scent of my wife’s pussy, but the fragrance of a whore’s cunt filled with cum. I moved to kneel between her legs and admired the sight for a moment. She looked just like one of those women on a ‘cream pie’ website, her inner thighs and ass glistened with smeared semen, her close-trimmed gold pubic hair dark and matted from the moisture, and a huge white glob about to drip from her now very relaxed love-hole. I kissed her thighs, alternating between sides, and tasted the saltiness on them as I came close to her crotch. I rubbed my face through her sticky pubic hair, the way she loves, and that got her going again. Since I really love to eat Angie’s pussy, I had decided several loads of cum already deposited there shouldn’t stop me from doing what gives us both such incredible pleasure. Actually, the fact that she had just been fucked, and fucked, just increased my desire for her. I dove in, kissing her lips and tonguing her vagina.

>

When she was close to orgasm again, I sucked on her clit, flicking it with my tongue, while I slid two fingers from one hand into her pussy and one finger from my other into her tight ass. She was so well lubricated that even the finger in her ass slipped in and out perfectly. Angie moaned and rocked with another orgasm, and then I decided I had to cum. Still on the edge of the sofa, she was in perfect position to receive my cock. I filled her slowly, feeling her pussy in a new way, and forcing cum out the sides as I slid in. She wrapped her legs around me as I plunged in faster and deeper with each stroke. We both moaned as I leaned over to kiss her, and then she licked my salty tongue. When I said I was close to coming, she told me to hold as long as I could, then pull out and cum in her mouth. My sweet, conservative wife had never requested that before, and I wasn’t about to disappoint her. She concentrated on another orgasm while my cock was still in her, then I pulled out, straddled her upper body as quickly as I could, and let her guide my cock to her open mouth. I squirted once from about six inches out, covering her lips and chin, and finished inside her mouth, filling her as she moaned with satisfaction.
>
Angie usually likes to relax and cuddle after sex, but this was no normal sex. She said we both had to get home because she was a horny slut and she expected me fuck her all night after the show she’d just put on for me. I couldn’t argue with that, so we quickly gathered up our clothes and got dressed.

>

Going to the kitchen, where the guys were, I explained that if they ever expected this to happen, secrecy was of the utmost of importance. So after swearing everyone to secrecy, Angie gave each of them a wet French kiss, then we nodded goodnight, and left…

>

>

The end…

No comments: