Friday, June 12, 2009

purchases----part-1-of-1

.

.

.

Major Purchases

.

.

I made some major purchases yesterday in preparation for SSS (Summer Season Snatch). I want to be running women in/out of my apartment to the point where my neighbors have rude comments along the lines of “can’t you keep it to a rotation of 3-sluts a day?”

.
I have a small place and want to give it that ‘cozy’ feel. Yet un-like a woman, I hate decorating it. For example I do not keep a lot in my place because it makes it easier for my maid or whatever girl I am fucking and I can con into to clean. With women, some useless item like a gnome figurine or some such nonsense must occupy every square inch of space. God forbid a closet actually has free space so that one can access its contents without having to wage a slash and burn exercise.

.
What to do in order to keep military barracks order and cleanliness in place while at the same time allowing women to want to strip off their clothes? The key is to have a woman friendly environ and a cheap, effective method is to have items and colors which chicks notice. Women like things that they use and that they think help them feel more sexy, comfortable and clean. Why? Why are women always cold? Why are women always hungry? It doesn’t matter why, just accept it and let’s move on. Buy the below items and you will see results. These items take a woman from a so-so interest in hosing to a “why not. I’ll fuck him and see how it goes.” Yesterday I went to Target and purchased the following new items which virtually guarantee me a lot of sex:

.
1. Pillow $6, fluffy and large and reminds them of peaceful rest and relaxation, simple yet effective.

.
2. Bathroom matt color red $7, Plushy and strong enough of a hue to distract the woman from looking down towards her body and rather up and to the mirror. This is good because any time a chick looks at her body she always gets negative. The key is to have them focus on their face/hair, which they all seem to find absolutely breathtaking for some reason.

.
3. Sheets color red $10, the color evokes passion and arousal and instinctively draws them to lie on the bed and be surrounded by the enveloping warmth. What I shall do is always keep the red sheets clean and only put them on my bed before a woman comes over. Thus this 250-thread count fitted sheet retains its ‘newness’ and sheen. I’ll then buy another color sheet after I start banging the same woman more than once. The red sheet is for a first time only. Incidentally I do not use a top flat sheet. I think that they act as more as a psychological barrier for a woman who has to pull them down in order to get into the bed. A fitted sheet and a small blanket folded at the bottom is much more welcoming.

.
4. Towels qty. 4 in 3-different colors $3/each. What I do is stack them in the open outside my bathroom in a carefully folded pattern. Thus chicks see the quantity of towels available. This immediately kicks in some instinct to use them. Have you ever noticed that women will use 3-or more towels per shower? If they take a bath, forget about it, 5-towel minimum. Quote from a buddy while on vacation, “Protect the towels. Those bitches will use them all.” I used to visit my friend every other weekend in the 1990’s. He had 1-towel. I would be down for the weekend surfing. We both used the same towel for showers in the am, post surfing, before I would go out on dates. Everybody was fine with sharing 1-towel for 2-guys all weekend. The towel color is unimportant. Quantity and display of the towels is what counts. Keep the towels out and ready so that women want to use them. To use them they have to be naked and therefore one-step closer to being penetrated. Stack them symmetrically to increase volume much like a peacock arches its plumes. I have 6-towels total and 5 will always be on ready for.

.
5. Shower curtain color blue $17, soothing and flowing water thematic color. The blue signifies ocean and will immediately turn a woman’s thoughts into ocean skinny dips, travel to romantic islands and wander lust adventure. The quality of this bad boy is excellent and one cannot underestimate how much a woman will infer about a bathroom’s cleanliness and hygiene based upon a shower curtain. This is by far the finest shower curtain I have ever had, blue bottom and body, clear 1-foot area near the top to two toned the pattern and finished elegantly with a blue border at the top. She’s a beauty. I wouldn’t be surprised if a woman was to ask me to take it off the rod and fuck her on the shower curtain.
.
I will be the happiest camper if just one piece of ass I ravage exclaims something to the effect, “I was luke warm about sex with you but your place was so comfortable and inviting.” I will write to Penthouse Forum if any chick says, “I was not going to have sex with you but I felt that I had to fuck you just because your shower curtain was so nice.” Total cost of above is about $55. Having a woman that’s freshly fucked leave my place so that I can go to happy hour and then fuck another one later that night--priceless.

.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: