Tuesday, June 2, 2009

bong----part-1 thru 5-of-5

.

.

A Bong

Part-1-of-5

.

.

It all started innocently enough, just an honest open discussion between my son Shane, and myself concerning drugs. I honestly confessed that in my younger days I used to smoke a lot of marijuana. I simply said, "Shane, I'm not going to lie to you about it. I used to smoke quite a bit of weed with your father when we were teenagers. Then when I got pregnant with you, I stopped and haven't touched it since. Since I was being honest, he promised to be as well.

.

"Mom," he said, "I'm not going to try to pull your leg. I smoke pot. Not every day mind you, but I like it and I smoke it occasionally."
.

Well, there you have it, that's the moment this story actually began. Nothing happened then that was worth boring anyone with, but that's the moment it all started. When I look back I can honestly say that maybe it's one time that the truth really did get me in trouble. That is if you consider what I'm about to tell you to be trouble. You'll just have to decide for yourself.
.
Before I go much further, I better take just a second to tell you who I am. My name is Lisa and I'm 37. Shane's father and I divorced a little over 10-years ago. I remarried 2-years later but as fate would have it, my second husband, Bill, was killed in a traffic accident a year after we married. At least he left me a comfortable house and a nice nest egg. I'm not rich mind you, but I don't hurt for money either. Since then I’ve done my best to stay in shape and, even if I do say so myself, look pretty good for my age. I don't have a steady boyfriend and haven't for a while, but that's by choice. After Bill died I just kind of decided my son, Shane. He was a senior in high school and had just turned 17 a couple of months before this all happened. He was a good kid and had always stayed out of trouble, helped me out around the house, and for the most part had always gotten good grades. He was a very good-looking young man, rugged yet not sloppy. Played high school football so he was in great shape. He was quite good actually but because he blew out his knee in the next to last game of his senior season, he didn't get a scholarship. I've always been quite proud of him and always will be.
.
Ok, now back to my tale. We had that conversation about drugs, and for any of you in my age bracket I think you'll understand. I was quite relieved to find out he smokes some weed but doesn't do anything else. For those of you not from my era, let me just explain that smoking weed was pretty much always considered to be about the same as drinking, only nicer in my book. I was very relieved to know he wasn't doing crack, coke, meth, or any of the other various hard drugs he could have been doing.
.

He actually seemed very surprised to find out that both his father and I used to smoke. I guess any kid his age would be. They picture us all as prudish and inexperienced. If they only knew the truth, almost all of our kids would be shocked. I didn't even bother explaining to him that his very existence was probably because of smoking weed with his father at a drive-in movie theatre one Saturday night. Even when you're being honest and open, there are some things that are better left unsaid.
.
Then Shane hit me with a question that probably should have shocked me, but instead peaked my interest. "I was going to go pick up a bag in a little while mom. When I get back do you think that you'd be interesting in trying some?" he asked.
.
When I look back, I probably should have said no, but it'd been so long since I’d smoked or even drank for that matter that I couldn't help but think it'd be fun to get stoned and just let my hair down for a change. "I don't know Shane,” I said, "maybe, well I probably shouldn't. Oh what the hell, sure, in fact I'll tell you what." I continued, "While you’re out getting that, I'll go and get us a pizza and pick up a couple of DVDs."
.
We agreed to meet back at the house in a couple of hours and get the evening started. I went to the video store and picked out a couple of movies. Then I went back home and ordered the pizza. While I was waiting for it, I remembered that my first husband had left some boxes at the house that I've never gotten rid of and I wondered. Maybe, just maybe it's in one of the boxes so I went up to the attic to look. It didn't take too awful long to find it. There it was at the bottom of the second box I looked in. Our old bong. I figured that my ex was never going to use it again, so I might as well just go ahead and give it to Shane. So I took it downstairs with me and got it cleaned up and ready.
.
Shane got back about a half an hour later and his timing was perfect, the pizza had only been there for about 3 or 4-minutes and was still hot. He took one look at the bong sitting on the coffee table and just had to know where the hell it had come from. I explained about the boxes in the attic and that as far as I was concerned it was his now. He seemed pretty tickled by it.
.
So now we had food, movies, and pot. What more could we ask for? The party was about to begin. While I served the pizza, Shane went ahead and cleaned the weed and packed the bong. By the time we were done eating the moment of truth had arrived. Shane lifted the bong to his mouth and fired it up. Suddenly that old familiar smell filled the room as he passed it to me and for the first time in 17-years I took a hit and it hit me back like a ton of bricks.
.
Shane definitely smoked a lot more of it than I did. I was wasted after just a few hits. After he had finished off the bowl, he set the bong down and got up and popped a movie into the DVD player. As he settled back down onto the couch he looked at me and we both just busted out loud laughing. We were both wasted and we knew it.
.
He was the first to say anything. "Jesus Mom! You looked completely fried!" and that started us both giggling like school kids. We laughed about nothing for quite awhile. I'm not really even sure how long. Time is a non-entity when you're stoned. After that, we just both kicked back and were pretty quiet for a while.
.
Shane finally broke the silence and said, “What we needed is to smoke some more.” I was hesitant but he was insistent. Next thing I knew he was sitting beside me firing up the bong again. By the time we finished off that bowl, I was messed up. I couldn’t believe how much more potent the shit they smoke today is than the stuff I remember.
.
After he put the bong down Shane laid back on the couch. He didn't even scoot over; he just flopped down. I just leaned back against the arm of the sofa and looked down at him as I relaxed. Then I realized that I was starring right up his shorts. I really couldn't see anything, but the point is that I was starring. I forgot how pot always seems to just make your mind focus on sex, no matter what. I really felt guilty about starring but I have to admit I was really hoping that somehow he would move just right and I'd get a peak.
.
I'm not sure how long it was, but after what seemed like hours I knew I needed to hit the sack. I was just too wasted to function, and to be honest, I was dying to play with my pussy. Smoking had made me horny and I could just hear my vibrator calling my name. I told Shane I was going to bed and he protested a little, but I think he knew I was too stoned to do much else.
.
I made it to the bedroom and stripped off my clothes. Then I got my vibrator out of my dresser and turned off the lights. With a contented sigh, I lay down and began to touch myself. Damn it felt good. Pot always makes sexual feelings so much more intense if you ask me. I turned on my vibrator and began to insert it. I was in absolute heaven.
.
I was feeling so good that I lost myself in the pleasure. I never asked him which, but either I was making too much noise and he got curious, or he was just being downright naughty but I suddenly realized that my bedroom door wasn't shut completely any more. There was just enough light to see that it was open just a little. I was about to stop and get up and shut it when I happened to glance at the mirror on my dresser and saw Shane standing there watching me.
.
Even if I hadn't been stoned I can't honestly say if I’d have done anything different but I just went with the flow. I kept right on masturbating. It really gave it something extra to know that Shane was watching. I wasn't positive but I was pretty sure that he was naked and stroking. I couldn't believe how brazen I was acting or that I was wishing that I had a better view.

.
I had such an earth shattering orgasm that my entire body convulsed. I cummed so hard and so loud that even if Shane hadn't been standing there watching me he would have still known that his mother had just climaxed. I was like an animal. I can't be absolutely certain but I think he cummed too.
.
The next morning I got up late and took a good long hot shower. When I got dressed and went down stairs Shane was waiting for me in the living room. "Come on and sit down Mom, I have a cup of coffee here for you and the bong is packed and ready."
.
"Oh come on Shane," I said. "Last night was fun but I'm not so sure I want to get wasted first thing in the morning."
.
He told me to suit myself and then fired up the bong. As I sat there sipping my coffee he took a couple of hits and then offered it to me. I thought to myself ‘Oh what the hell’ and took a hit. After that I matched him toke for toke. And we didn't stop until the bowl was cooked. Then we both just leaned back against opposite arms of the couch and relaxed.
.
As we lay there talking, I realized that I wasn't looking anywhere but straight …

.

.

A Bong

Part-2-of-5

.

.

As we lay there talking, I realized that I wasn’t looking anywhere but straight at his crotch. He was sitting with his legs king of spread and I had I nice view of it. He didn't say anything about noticing but he let one of his hands slide down over his crotch, kind of inch by inch, until he was fondling himself.
.
As an absolute silence enveloped us, I just lay there watching him become bolder and bolder with his touches. Soon he was rubbing himself blatantly. I was so mesmerized that I couldn’t tear my eyes away.

.
"Want to see it Mom?" he suddenly asked, his words shocking me back to reality. "Want me to take it out and show it to you? Your eyes have been glued to it for a long time now. Really, Mom, its OK, I like being watched. I'll take it out if you want me to."
.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing him say. I was so shocked that words froze in my mouth, then suddenly they just came pouring out of my mouth, or should I say word. "Yes!"
.
Shane didn't hesitate, he raised his ass up far enough so that he could push his shorts down and in no time at all he was naked from the waist down. "I might as well get completely comfortable,” he said as he took off his t-shirt. His hard dick swayed in the air with every movement he made and I couldn't take my eyes off of it.
.
"Every time I get high I get so horny,” said Shane with a smile. "I just got to stroke it. You want me to stroke it too don't you Mom? I know you were watching me watching you last night. I bet you wanted to see my cock as bad as I wanted a better view of your pussy."
.
"Shane," I scolded, "I can't believe how bad you’re being. What's gotten into you?"
.
"I can't help it Mom, when I heard you playing with yourself last night I realized you were just as horny as I was. I couldn't help but try and see. You are so sexy and I just knew you'd put on a hell of a show."
.
I didn't say a word, at least not for a while. I just sat there and watch him playing with his cock. I couldn’t help noticing that it was ever bigger than I expected it to be, over 8-inches long and with a shaft as fat as a can of air freshener. Below it dangled two massive balls and all around the base of his beautiful un-cut cock grew a ticket of curly black pubic hair that narrowed into a line that extended up towards his belly button.

.

As I watched him stroke it, with a will of its own my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I couldn't remember a time in my life when I’d ever been any where near as horny as I was right then.
.
"You have a beautiful cock Shane, it's much bigger than your dad's,” I said. Then I asked, "Would you like me to get naked too honey? Would you like to look at my pussy?"
.
With a grin so big that I thought was going to split his face, he quickly responded, “Oh hell yes Mom, you know that I want to see your pussy and your breasts too. Come on Mom, get those freaking clothes off, you know you want to."
.
His boldness just served to egg me on so I started to strip. To savor the moment and to tantalize him a little, I did it slowly. He might have seen me last night but there wasn’t much light then. Now he was going to get a good look and I wanted both of us to enjoy it. With a smile, I stood up and slowly took off my t-shirt. I'm proud of my breasts, so when it was off I spun around once or twice, just for effect. Then I ever so slowly peeled off my shorts. That left me in bra and skimpy lace panties. I was so excited that I felt like I'd cum immediately if I touched myself. I spun around once again and asked Shane if he liked what he saw so far. "Not bad for an old broad don't you think?" I chuckled.
.
"You look pretty damned good to me Mom. I can't wait to see that bra and those panties come off." Shane sang out.
.
Turning my back, I moved towards him saying, "Why don't you undo my bra for me honey?" He didn't need to be asked twice. When he reached up and quickly unhooked it for me, I let it fall from my shoulders and down my arms to the floor. He then let his hands drift gently down my back so he could play with my panty-clad ass.
.
Then I innocently spun around and let him get a good look at my perky breasts. I cupped them and then let him watch me pinch my nipples. As my nipples got hard, I kind of laughingly shook them at him. The way he looked at them drove me absolutely wild with lust. He looked hungry and I wanted to feed him.
.
As I stood in front of him in nothing but my skimpy panties a nice dirty thought crossed my mind. "Would you like to help Mommy? Why don't you help me with the panties now Shane? Pull them off for me honey."
.
He grinned from ear to ear as he reached up and put a hand on either side of my hips and hooked his thumbs in the waistband elastic. When he started to slowly pull them down it made me tingle all over. When he got them off my hips and all the way down to my ankles, I stepped out of them. Then I laid down on the couch and spread my legs wide so he could have a good long look.
.
Then I asked him straight out, "Do you like my pussy Shane dear? Does it look yummy, yummy enough to eat?" I really didn't think for a second that he didn't like it. I just wanted to hear him say that he did. From the way he was looking at it and stroking his cock I already knew the answer.
.
"Mom it looks delicious," he said and then added, "I'm going to erupt if I keep looking at it." Then he said something that really blew my mind. Either I'm naïve or for what ever reason I just never noticed but he said, "I've been trying to see you naked ever since I hit puberty. I can't tell you how bad I've wanted to see you. You are just so hot Mom, you’ve been my jack-off fantasy for years."
.
So now there we were. Me watching him stroke his rock hard cock, and him watching me finger my hot pussy. This had to be one of the most, if not the most erotic moments of my life. The fact that I was stoned just served to make it all feel just so much better.
.
Then something happened that just served to prove to me just how kinky I could really be. The telephone rang, shattering the moment and for a second we both just froze. Then Shane went ahead and answered it. It turned out to be his father. It seems he had scored some good tickets to a ball game and wanted to know if Shane wanted to go with him.
.
While they were talking Shane was making gestures like a person does when they don't want to be rude but they want the other person on the phone to hurry up and say what they have to say. I felt neglected at that point and decided to tease Shane some. I slid down onto my knees beside the couch and crawled over between Shane’s legs. As he continued to talk with his dad I started to rub my hands up and down his thighs.
.
When he gave me a look of panic, I took that as a signal to go a little further. I gently took his cock in the palm of my hand and started to slowly stroke it. It felt warm and strong in my hand, as I quickly got as hard as a rock again. At that point I felt so mischievous that I couldn't resist, I leaned forward and licked the length of the shaft. It tasted too good to pass up so when my tongue reached the head I opened my mouth and let it slide on in.
.
If my mouth hadn’t have been full, I would have had to laugh. There we were, Shane talking to his dad on the phone while I was down on my knees between his legs sucking his cock. He had one hell of a time keeping his composure, but I have to give him credit though, he did it. I really don't know how he did it because I was sucking his cock for all I was worth.
.
Just as he finished his call I got up off my knees and facing him, straddled his lap. I kissed him right on the lips as I reached between our bodies and guided his big cock into my pussy. My pussy was so soaked with juices that it slid right in. I gasped as it filled me and then started riding him like a bucking bronco.
.
"Fuck me! Fuck me Shane!" I screamed, and he did. His cock felt like it was filling me up completely. Eagerly I ground my pussy into him as hard and as fast as I could. "Oh God. You're going to make me cum you mother fucker,” I yelled as I erupted into a mind shattering orgasm.
.
Shane was right behind me. As my climax started to subside he moaned that he was about to shoot his load. I wanted his hot load in my mouth so I quickly dismounted and engulfed his throbbing cock. I wanted to taste it, to savor it, yes, to devour it and he was about to oblige me. "Holy shit Mom,“ he screeched as he grabbed the sides of my head, “here it comes." I felt his shaft swell in my mouth and then he exploded, giving me a mouthful of his tasty hot gooey man cream. Even though I tried my best to swallow every last drop, some managed to drip out the sides of my mouth. That licked up, I licked him until he was clean.

.

As we lay sated in each other's arms I again then heard those magic words, "Hey Mom, how about I pack us another bowl."

.

Shane and I spent the rest of that day smoking weed and …

.

.

A Bong

Part-3-of-5

.

.

Shane and I spent the rest of that day smoking weed and fucking and sucking each other. I have to say it was the best sex that I've ever had. His big fat cock not only felt wonderful but also it tasted even better. And he licked as well as he fucked so I was in seventh heaven. At about 7:30 p.m. though we got a sudden and unexpected surprise.
.
We had both fallen asleep on the couch, wrapped in one another's arms and completely naked. All of a sudden the doorbell awakened us. We both jumped up and started scrambling around for our clothes. At that point my heart was beating a mile a minute, I'm sure Shane's was too. After stepping into his shorts and putting his t-shirt as he walked, Shane went to get the door while I dashed into the bathroom to freshen up. I could hear voices but I wasn't sure who it was. I took a deep breath and headed to the living room. I walked in to find my sister and my niece there. They had decided to just drop in and see what we were up too.
.
I'm not real good at describing people but I'll give shot, just so you get the visual. My sister, her name is Gwen, is 35, and she's about the same height as me, 5-foot 4, but she weighs a few pounds more. She's very pretty and has an outgoing personality. If you met her I guarantee you'd like her, everybody does.
.
My niece, Wendy is her name, just turned 18. She's suddenly blossomed into a beautiful young lady and I'm very proud of her. She's a bit taller than her mother and I, and has already developed a body that just won’t quit. If she has a fault, it's that she likes to wear all these wild clothes that girls her age are wearing these days, low raise jeans, crop tops, etc. I'm sure you get the picture, and that's really not a fault but she drives all the young boys crazy.
.
So here we were saying our hellos and such and I keep praying that they don't notice that I’m still so stoned. I found out quick enough that it was very noticeable. I’d offered them sodas and went to the kitchen to get them with Gwen trailing along to help me. While I was pouring them, she came right out and asked me straight out, "Were you two smoking pot? I could smell it as soon as we walked in."
.
I knew I wasn't going to be able to lie to her so I just told her as much of the truth that she needed to know. "Yes, we smoked some pot hon, I know that probably seems awful to you but he admitted he smokes it and you know for a fact that I used to so I just thought we'd try it." I was afraid she was about to freak out on me but she was really cool about it.
.
"It's no big deal to me Sis, I swear,” she said, adding, "I was just surprised, I knew you gave it up when you got pregnant with Shane and as far as I knew you never did it again" Then she added, "Brad, still smoke some on rare occasions so I'm not going to condemn you for it, that's for sure.” When she told me that I was so relieved.
.
We took the drinks into the living room and all sat down to chat. We talked about our weekends, Shane and I really didn't have much to tell of course, or much we could tell I should say. Gwen and Wendy had been shopping all day so we had to hear all about what they bought and I'm sure it thrilled Shane to death but he was a good kid and at least acted like he cared.
.
Gwen pointed out that Shane must be bored by all the shopping talk and jokingly asked him if there was something else that he'd like to do. He just said he was fine, but then Gwen told him that she wouldn't mind getting a couple of hits of the weed we'd been smoking. He looked shocked and I'm sure I did
too. Wendy looked completely surprised as well.
.
"Wendy you won't tell your dad, will you?" Gwen asked brightly. So when Shane looked at me, I nodded my approval. I figured if Gwen didn't give a shit I sure as hell didn't. It didn't bother me about Wendy being there either because her mother and I were both younger than she is when we started smoking pot.
.
As Shane packed the bong, Gwen said that it brought back a lot of memories seeing it. She used to get high with my ex and I when we were teens. Once it was packed Shane fired it up and passed it to Gwen. She took a nice big hit and passed it over to me. Once I took a hit I really wasn't sure if I should pass it back to Shane or offer it to Wendy. But Gwen came right out and asked her if she wanted it and Wendy said sure she loved to. Seems this wasn't her first time although she wasn't exactly a pothead either.
.
We smoked two bowlfuls before we were done. A bowl burns up pretty fast when four people are sharing it but needless to say we were all really wasted. Gwen pointed out they'd have to hang out for awhile before she'd be in shape to drive home and of course I told her they could stay all night if they needed to. She said that was sweet but she was sure she'd be ok to drive in a couple of hours. They do only live a few miles from us.
.
We all zoned out for quite awhile and then Gwen broke the silence by asking Shane to get some playing cards or something. She said she needed to move around or do something or she was going to zone out completely.
.
When Shane brought out the cards we all gathered around the coffee table and started playing hearts. Nobody really cared if they won or lost but we had a really good time. I did notice though that even though I'd been fucked twice that day I was still so horny I could scream. I wondered if Shane was wishing we were fucking too.
.
He got up off the floor after awhile and went out to the kitchen and got us all more sodas. When he was setting them down, Gwen jokingly tugged at his shorts. She said we needed a stripper. Now I know she didn't intend to but she gave the shorts a big yank and the came off. And Shane wasn’t wearing any boxers under the shorts either.
.
We all had a real howl over his accidental exposure. It did serve to make me all the hornier though. Gwen kept apologizing to Shane and he kept telling her it was all right. He went so far as to laughingly say that he'd let her yank them off anytime that she wanted to.
.
Gwen is the type that you don't challenge or dare because she won't back down. So she immediately called his bluff and said, "Ok, I want to pull them off of you right now." And Shane, being playful as she was dared her to.
.
With a laugh, she got up and walked over to him and told him, “Stand up.” Then she moved behind him and said, "Get ready for some eye candy girls," and then for the second time, yanked his shorts down to his knees. By then his cock was semi-erect and he wasn't afraid to flaunt it. Joyfully, he let his shorts fall on down to his ankles, laughingly stepped out of them and started dancing around like a stripper. Gwen, probably thinking he'd back down started to dance with him but that only got him more excited. It wasn't long before his cock had swollen to its full eight inches and was waving tantalizingly in the air.
.
By now the
two of them were actually dirty dancing together, bumping and grinding as they went. When he got behind Gwen and started to playfully pull on her clothes, she made no real effort to stop him. Reaching around her, he first unbuttoned her top, and then slid it off of her shoulders and off her body. Next he then unzipped her skirt and let it fell to the floor. Gwen just stepped out of it and kept on dancing in nothing but her bra and panties. A very sexy matched set from Victoria's Secret I might add.
.
I figured what the hell and threw off my top and my bottom too. Then I moved out into the middle of the floor and started dancing too. Shane was feeling up his aunt when I came up from behind him, and he didn't stop for a second even when he felt my hands touching him. I was pretty surprised though, when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. When I looked around I saw that Wendy had stripped and was now dancing with us too. And that she wasn’t being shy about feeling me up either.
.
Somehow after a little while we all managed to be facing one another, although I'm still not sure how we did it. There wasn't much space between us. Shane managed to draw our faces together for a four-way kiss. We all had our hands all over one another and I noticed that two other hands had joined mine in touching Shane's cock.
.
My jaw dropped in surprised, as Wendy dropped to her knees in front of Shane and started sucking his dick. Once her mouth was bobbing up and down on his cock, she reached out and grabbed both Gwen and my panties and started tugging them off as best as she could. We had to help just a little but she soon had them off. Gwen then told me that I was in for a treat that Wendy was the best pussy eater she's ever known. I didn't really have to ask after she said that, it was obvious they were not new to this.
.
Wendy let Shane's cock slide out of her mouth and turned her attention to me. She pushed me down on the couch and crawled between my legs and began to lick my pussy. I have to admit that my sister is right; her daughter is the best pussy licker in the world. Never before in my life has another woman ever touched me in any other way than what'd you'd call friendly but from that instant I was a confirmed bisexual.
.
As Wendy was licking my pussy Gwen …

.

.

A Bong

Part-4-of-5

.

.

As Wendy was licking my pussy Gwen led Shane to the couch and sat him next to me. She engulfed his cock and sucked him hungrily. She licked his balls and cock then started to stroke him while telling him what a great cock he had as she gave him what looked like one hell of a blowjob. At that point I'm not sure what was more of a turn on, watching my son get head from my sister or what my niece was doing to my pussy. While we were both being pleasured so well, we kissed and traded tongues.
.

Gwen finally pulled Shane down to the floor and guided his cock into her dripping pussy. As much as I loved seeing that, I wanted Wendy to feel the same things she was making me feel. I pushed her down onto the floor next to her mother and crawled on top of her in the sixty-nine position. This was my first ever time at licking pussy but I didn't hesitate for a second. I lowered my mouth right onto her sweet young pussy and began licking. All I can say is I wish I had tried that a long time ago. I had no idea how sweet pussy tasted.

.
I could no longer see Shane and Gwen, but from the sounds I was hearing I could tell you for sure that he was giving her a very good fucking. Gwen was practically screaming how good his cock felt. Every time she did Wendy and I would just lick one another a little harder and faster.
.
Gwen suddenly erupted with what she described later as, ‘the orgasm to end all orgasms.’ She was screaming and yelling, calling him all kinds of names, and scratching him to death. As her orgasm subsided, she told Wendy that she just had to try this cock, saying, "It's so much bigger than your Dad's, and you're going to love it!"
.
So we swapped positions, Shane mounted Wendy doggy style and proceeded to fuck the living shit out of her. Meanwhile, Gwen and I started licking each other's pussies. Something I wish I'd done so many years before, but better late than never. If it's at all possible her pussy tastes even better than her daughter's.
.
Shane fucked Wendy for quite some time, and was finally ready to cum. Wendy had already climaxed twice by then. Gwen pushed her way in and had him explode into her mouth. She didn't miss a drop and then proceeded to kiss Wendy and then me, sharing Shane's precious seed with us as she did. After that we sort of just collapsed into a naked heap of tired bodies.
.
While we relaxed and caught our breath, Gwen and Wendy wanted to know how long Shane and I had been lovers. We told them all about the previous night and what had happened all that day. They were very happy for us. She told us how they'd been making love for over a year, ever since Gwen accidentally walked in on Wendy giving her Dad a blowjob. Gwen said that she knew she should have been hurt, angry, shocked, or outraged. She wasn't though, the second she saw her daughter with her husband's cock in her mouth she said it just turned her on so much that she joined them and they've been lovers ever since.
.
After a little while, my sister and niece needed to be getting home. We did all agree that we'd get together again, and soon. After they left Shane were spent so we went to bed, my bed. He held me in his arms all night long and it was wonderful.

.

You might think that when a mother and son become lovers there would be complications but Shane and I had settled into our new lifestyle with ease. It has just felt right. We are lovers not a couple. I know he should and will date girls and he doesn't expect me to be faithful to him either. All in all I feel it's worked out very well. I guess we've become more like friends that fuck than mother and son, but that's not a bad thing.
.
……….

.

About a month after we had first smoked pot together and became lovers, Shane had a couple of his friends over the house for an evening. This was not anything out of the ordinary. The three of them are the best of friends. They hang out with one another as often as they could. You know how teenagers are I'm sure. Usually they hang out at Randy's house, his parents are loaded to the gills and they have all the things guys think are cool, a huge television, video games, the best stereo in town, it goes on and on. But this night Randy's folks were hosting a dinner party so the boys were hanging out at my house.
.
I've known Randy for years, he’s such a pleasant young man, not to mention as cute as a button. The other friend John, I haven't known for as long. He transferred to Shane's school when they were sophomores and the three boys just hit it off instantly. He's a very tallboy, star of the basketball team in high school, and was definitely the class clown.
.
I was pretty much leaving the guys alone. Just hung out in the den watching a movie while they watched TV in the living room. I stayed in the kitchen until I smelled that lovely aroma of pot being smoked. I promptly went into the living room and joined the boys for a while. I saw no reason to let them have all the bud.
.
Shane had told them that I smoked weed but I could tell that Randy and John were a little uncomfortable with my presence at first. They seemed to relax though as soon as I took my first hit from the bong. I didn't intend to invade their privacy for too long, but you know how it is when you're buzzing. You just sort of zone in and out. So I'm not sure how long I stayed in the living room with them, but think it was about an hour or so.
.
I finally decided I should leave them alone, but told them I'd pop them some popcorn before I went back to the movie I’d been watching. Shane followed me into the kitchen to help. While we were alone in the kitchen he put his arms around me and gave me a nice big kiss and murmured, "I love you Mom, thanks for being so cool." I told him to knock it off, that I love him too but didn't want his buddies catching us.

.

"Just plan on giving me a good fucking after they leave." I told him.
.
We carried the popcorn and some drinks into the family room and I was going to head back to the den to enjoy my buzz but the boys wanted me to stay. They wanted to play cards but said that they couldn't play with three, that four made a better game. I liked Shane's friends so I figured what the hell why not, as long as they were sure I wasn't interfering with anything. They assured me I wasn't so we got down to playing some not so serious hearts.
.
We played cards and smoked more pot until we were all too high to really pay much attention to the game. John being the jokester that he is, suggested we play some truth or dare after we gave up on the cards. I wasn't all that sure that we should but they just started playing anyhow. Shane said, "Ok hot shot, this was your idea so truth or dare?"
.
John chose truth and Shane asked him if he'd ever gotten into Melissa, his new girlfriend pants. John gave us an honest answer and told us no, but hoped to soon.
.
Then it was John's turn to ask and he picked Randy. When he asked truth or dare, Randy chose dare. John thought it over and said, "Ok, I dare you to show us your tattoo." I didn't even know Randy had one, and quickly found out why. He had to moon us to show it to us. He has a rose on his right butt cheek. We got a real howl out of his showing it to us.
.
As Randy zipped back up he declared that it was his turn. He chose Shane. I think they were scared to pick me. Shane chose truth and Randy asked him when was the last time he had gotten laid. I felt just a little nervous at that point but when Shane said, “Last night,” I felt relief. He had been out with his girlfriend the previous night, not with me.
.
Then it was Shane’s turn to ask and I chose dare. I just figured what the hell, he won't ask me to do anything too bad. He said, "Ok Mom, I dare you to give Randy and John each a kiss." Of course I protested but we were into the game and everyone else played by the rules so I had to as well. I'm not going to get real descriptive about the kisses. But don't kid yourself, there was nothing sexual about either of them, I assure you. I got it over with quickly. Maybe the boys hoped for more, but I just wanted to fulfill my obligation.
.
It was now my turn to ask and John's turn to choose. He chose dare. I thought it over for a second or two and said, "I dare you to show us your dick." I couldn't even believe that I said it. The words just came out. I really hadn't even thought it over. I guess I just got caught up in the game.
.
John was very hesitant, but …

.

.

A Bong

Part-5-of-5

.

.

John was very hesitant to ask the other two said he had to, so John turned his back and dropped his pants. We all told him to hurry up and turn around. When he did, I got a pleasant surprise. His cock was nice and long, about 8-inches plus of red shaft and purple head with rigid cords running its length. It wasn’t as thick as Shane's but still very nice, and he was partially aroused. Not hard as a rock but obviously excited. He tried to make it quick but Randy grabbed at his pants so he couldn't get them up until we all got a good look.
.
When he finally got to put his pull his pants back up, he said he'd get his revenge. We were pretty confused as to whose turn it was by then so he picked Randy. "Truth or dare?" he asked and Randy chose truth. Probably was the only safe choice at that point.
.
John gave it some thought and then asked, "Have you ever fantasized about another guy?" Randy was a little pissed by the question, he hem hawed around it at first, pointing out that they knew he wasn't a ‘fag.’ John said that wasn't what he asked. he asked if he'd ever fantasized about it. "Ok," Randy said, "yes, I've fantasized about it, but I'd never actually do anything."
.
Now it was Randy's turn to ask and Shane chose dare. Randy dared him to take off his clothes and give me a hug. Shane wasn't about to tell them about us so he gave a big protest. "Come on Shane, rules are rules." Randy said. At that point Shane had no choice but to comply, so he stripped and came over and gave me a big hug. Just for effect I reached behind him and squeezed his ass. John and Randy got a big howl out of that.
.
When Shane released me he had a major boner going and he didn't try to hide it. and he didn't get dressed either. He just sat down and kind of covered up with a pillow. Then he pointed out that it was my turn so I chose truth. He gave it a little thought and said, "Do you like watching guys masturbate?"
.
Of course he already knew the answer, but Randy and John obviously didn't. I was a little hesitant to tell the truth but knew I couldn't lie. "Yes," I said, "It's pretty sexy to see a guy do that." Shane then uncovered himself and started to stroke himself. I of course couldn't take my eyes off of it. I absolutely love watching him jack off. At that point you could have cut the silence with a knife.
.
Shane kept stroking but reminded me that it was my turn to ask. So I asked John if he wanted truth or dare and he chose truth. I was a little disappointed because I was going to dare him to jack off too. So I thought for a moment and asked him, "Have you ever jacked off with a buddy before and if not would you like to?" Before he answered, he wanted to know if I meant I wanted him too. I told him, "That's not what I asked. I asked if you have and if not do you want to."
.
Finally he said that no he never had it might be cool. So I told him, "well Shane is stroking his, why not join him?" He seemed a bit unsure about it, so I wasn't so sure he would.
.
Shane then said, "Go ahead man, get your cock out and enjoy, she doesn't mind."
.
He told Randy that he should too, so as I watched both boys scrambled to get naked. I told them all to sit on the couch together so I could see better. It was hot to see three best buddies sitting on the couch stroking their cocks together. At that point Shane said, "Hey Mom, why don't you show us your pussy, we'd sure love to see it."
.
When I told them that I would with one condition, they begged to know what it was. I said I have one more dare and if one of them would do it I'd take off all my clothes. They of course wanted to know what the dare was and I told them that something said earlier has my curiosity up. I want to see them jack one another off.
.
They were extremely reluctant to do this for me, so I told them that it was ok that they didn't have to. But if someone didn’t touched someone else's cock I wasn't going to take off a damned thing. At that point John said to Randy, "Just stroke my cock Randy, you said you fantasized about it, come on, nobody here is going to tell anyone."
.
Randy was more than just a little unsure of himself but he tentatively reached out and gripped John's cock. "That's it Randy," I said, "Go ahead, stroke it, feel it, touch it, enjoy yourself honey." Once he touched it, he seemed to like it. As he gained confidence he reached out and grasped Shane's cock as well.
.
I told him to keep stroking those cocks while I took my clothes off. He had earned it. I took them off slowly and Randy never stopped jacking the other two while they watched. Once all my clothes were gone I stepped up to the three of them and pushed Randy down on his knees and forced his face right into my pussy.
.
It felt so good that I actually climaxed right away.
.
I let him eat me until I couldn't stand it any longer and then pushed him down on the floor and mounted him. His cock wasn't nearly as big as Shane's but it sure felt good. I was so wet and turned on that it simply slid right in.
.
Shane and John both quickly brought their cocks to my mouth so I could take turns sucking and licking them as I fucked Randy. I felt so nasty in such a good way and when John said, "This must be the wildest thing of all time." That just made it even hotter for me. I can't explain it but I just love going over the edge, it's just so sexy to me.
.
I then told John that is was about to get even wilder, that I wanted him to fuck my ass while I rode Randy. Shane got him some lube and proceeded to get my ass ready for him. He then spread my cheeks for me while John guided his cock slowly into my tight ass.
.
Shane then put his cock back in my mouth and I felt so truly filled at that moment. Every hole was being used just the way they were meant to be. They were filled with long hard fat cocks. I have never felt so slutty in my entire life as I did at that moment. Here I was sucking my son's cock while his friends were fucking me. I started to tremble as I felt a very powerful orgasm welling up inside of me.
.
My orgasm seemed to spur on the boys and they were all fucking me with wild abandon. Randy was the first to reach a climax; I could feel his cock pulsing inside of my pussy as he spewed his load inside of me. John then declared that he was about to cum and pulled out and shot his load all over my ass. Just have to say I loved that.
.
Then I concentrated on making Shane cum. I was on my knees in front of him and doing my best to suck his sweet load out of him. But when I realized that Randy had knelt beside me, I took my mouth off of Shane's dick and offered it to him. Randy hesitated for a second so I said, "Go ahead baby, you'll love it." Shyly, he opened his mouth and I guided it in.
.
Shane just said, "Oh sweet Jesus he's good," and almost immediately cummed in Randy's mouth and he greedily swallowed it all. I fingered my pussy and climaxed again as I watched. It was so fucking hot watching them enjoy one another like that. I love that pot makes you feel so free to explore your desires.
.
I looked at my three sweet naked lovers and said, "Maybe somebody better pack a bowl, I think we need to keep our buzz going before we fuck some more." And they about tripped over each other trying to get to the bag.

.

.

The end…

.

.

No comments: