Tuesday, July 29, 2008

tonight----part-1-of-1

Tonight

.

.

Went to Minyard’s tonight for milk and bread, got into a conversation with this cute blonde I noticed over by the produce section. We start talking about peppers and how we both like spicy foods. Store’s about to close, so I ask her for her name and phone number, she says no because she's got a boyfriend in the army and how she misses him so much and shit. Oh well fuck it, I’m not in the mood to play games tonight, so I grab a 6-pk of Heineken and go to the check out.
.
Light skin black chick at the register gives me a smile and I’m thinkin that maybe I got jungle fever tonight because she’s kind of cute and has got a nice ass, but nah I’m too tired to go for it and beside she’s looking a little too young.
.
Go out to the car and see the blonde from the produce section standing out in the parking lot, and she says she’s sorry for blowing me off after talking for 20-minutes. She’s kind of lonely because her boyfriend doesn’t write or email or anything. She just moved here from Houston so she could live with pops and go to UTA next year.

.
So we talk some more and I offer her a beer. At first we’re sitting on the tailgate of my truck, talking and drinking. When it starts getting kind of chilly, we move into the cab and I turn on the radio. After 30-minutes, were out of beer so I run to the store at the corner just before it closes and grab a 12-pk of Heineken cans. Prick behind the counter starts given me shit about my ID, because I grew my hair out long since I got my license. But he lets me buy it anyway after I show him my work ID.
.
When I got back to the truck and she was sitting there with her eyes closed with half a beer, kind of smiling you know, like she’s got her buzz on. I see a cop cruising by and decide we can’t sit here and drink without getting hassled, so I dump the empties in the trash can and put the 12-pk in the bed of the truck. She asked me if I have any weed, because now she’s in the mood to get fucked-up. “Nah,” I say, “I can’t smoke because we get drug tested at work and it’s been 6-months since I peed in a cup so I know I‘m due.” I got some Jack and some vodka at the house and maybe some tequila I tell her. She says, “Sure,” because she doesn’t want to go home to her pops right now. He’s some sort of religious freak when it comes to drinking and getting high.
.
I drive back to my place, kind of slow because I don’t want the cops pulling us over but not too slow, I ain’t drunk but I don’t know if I’d pass the breathalyzer. She called her pops, told him she’s staying over at some friend’s house because they need to be somewhere early, or some BS. I think about it for a second then my cock starts getting hard, but I’ve got to cool it, we aren’t there yet.
.
When we get home, my neighbor is standing outside smoking because his wife doesn’t let him smoke in his own house. “That’s fucked up,” I tell him, “Especially if you’re making the payments and shit.” I’m trying to cut the conversation short because I got me a hot looking blonde with a buzz, but he wants to talk and because he’s a nosey fucker and wants to get up in my business. Fuck. Finally I tell him I got to piss and go inside.
.

As soon as I got in the house and let out the dog, I get us each a beer and put the rest in the fridge. When I look in the cabinet, I think, “shit I’m out of Jack, and no tequila either. Just 1/2 bottle of vodka and some Caption Morgan.” Then I remember the bottle of jack that I got for Christmas. It was hidden because my cousin was staying with me for a few weeks, and he's a fucking pig and would have drunk the whole thing by himself. Went to my closet and reached behind a bunch of shit and pulled it out.
.
I go back to the kitchen and pour us a couple of glasses of jack on the rocks. Then,
I gave her a guided tour of my house. When we got to my bedroom, she shut the door and sat down on my bed. Then sitting there on the bed, she drank her beer n started on mine. Shit, this girl likes to drink! So were talking n drinking, keeping it kind of lit you know, I put on some music and turn the lights down One kiss and. she takes her hair down and wow didn’t realize it was that long. “Yea,” she says, “It used to be down to my ass but I got it cut because it was a pain in the ass to deal with.” I ask her to show me how long her hair was and she says, “You just want to look at her ass.”

.

“Well, yea baby. I’m an ass man, and a breast man,” I grin, “And, well anything else you got.”

.

So she gets up and starts shaking and smacking her ass as she dances round the place, like she’s a stripper or something. She asks, “Do you think I’m hot?”

.

“Hell yea I think you’re hot,” I tell her, “You got a fuckin awesome body, pretty face and a cute smile.”

.

“You like my ass?” she asks shyly.

.

“Yea,” I tell her, “You got a sweet ass.” That pleases her so much that she pulls down her jeans a bit so I can see her thong. But then she pulls them back up. Fuckin tease!
.

So she starts grinding her ass into me and before I know it I’m getting hard enough to punch a hole through a brick wall. And then as she start unbuttoning her top, she asks, “Do you like my breasts?”

.

“Fuck yea!” I say.

.

Then with a big smile she dances a little more. Then she says she’s getting dizzy, so she sits down next to me. The next minute she’s straddling me. Before I know what’s going on, she starts grinding into me and pulling my hair. As we kiss, I worked her top off and she’s got the nicest set of I’ve seen in a long time. When I start massaging her breasts she starts going wild, grinding into me even harder, biting my neck and digging her nails into my back.

.

Suddenly she was ripping both our cloths off. Before I could even get my pants and shoes off, she was sucking my cock. I thought she was going to make me cum before I could even get completely undressed. To slow things down I pushed her on her back and buried my face in her pussy.

.

She fucks like she hasn’t had any in years and like she was never going to get any ever again. I can’t count how many time she cummed but as soon as she’d catch her breath she’d want to go again. Her whole body feels hot, like she was on fire. I think the beer and the jack finally caught up with her because around 2:30 she finally just rolled up in the blanket and went to sleep.

.

We did everything that night but swing from the light fixtures. Later I’d swear that there were footprints on my ceiling. I won’t say she was loud, but while I was eating her pussy my bedroom door flew open and crashed into the wall. When I raise my mouth from her pussy and looked up, my teenage neighbor and one of his buddies were standing there with their mouths open. Before I could react, I heard them run out the front door. Later when she was gone, they told me she was screaming so loud that they could hear her all the way out to the sidewalk. They busted in the door, because they were sure that I was killing her.

.

She obviously wasn’t the shy type, because after the boys ran out she pulled my face back down to her crotch and I went back to eating her pussy. By the time we finished fucking, she’d cummed 3-times with me doing her dog-style. When I finally made it, I cummed so hard that I thought my balls were going to turn wrong side out.

.

She was insatiable. Once I caught my breath, her face was in my lap sucking me hard again. Pulling me on top of her in the missionary, she reached down and inserted the head of my now hard cock into her moist filled slit. Then to give me better access she positioned her legs up on my shoulders. Then she grabbed my ass and pulled me forward, driving my hard cock deeper into her cummed filled pussy. With a muffled roar, I started working my hips and pistoning my cock in and out of her hot pussy. In this position I was immediately hitting her g-spot. In a dozen strokes she was cumming so hard that she couldn’t breath. Her tremors shoved me over the edge. Before I knew it I was cumming like an erupting volcano.

.

When I rolled off, she moved over and started mouthing my cock. I relaxed and let her mouth work its magic, she moved around into a 69-position, where she was kneeling over my face. As her mouth worked rapidly up and down my hard cock she relaxed her legs and slowly lowered her cum filled pussy towards my face. Caught up in the excitement, as soon as she was in range, I flicked out my tongue and ran it the length of her engorged slit.

.

Flicking my tongue between the puff folds of her pussy, got her so excited that she rolled over on her back and spread her legs. I ended up on my knees with her legs over my shoulders. I gently pulled the soft pink engorged lips of her pussy apart with my thumbs and dug my tongue into her wet pussy. Then I lapped at her wet pussy like a dog drinking from his water dish, as I savored the tang of our combined juices. She began to moan loudly, dragging her fingers through my hair as I licked my pussy. Moving up her slit, I started licking and then sucking her swollen clit. "Oh yes ...oh yes you are such a good lover. Oh yes, lick my pussy. Make me cum,” she whimpered like a baby.

.

As my tongue danced sensuously in her pussy, she gasped for breath and moaned, "Oooh yes, you’re so good at licking pussy." Running her fingers roughly through my hair, "Ooh don't stop ...I love having your tongue in my pussy." Then holding onto my head, she tilting my head back and positioned my tongue where it was hitting place of such pleasurable lust. She went wild when I slid two fingers up into her pussy and began to fuck her with my fingers as I continued lick and kiss her. Sweat was now running down her body as I continued to go at her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

.

"Oooh god...I'm gonna cum all over yours face! Don't stop ...please don't stop... make me cum..... oh yes...make me cum!" she moaned and then let out a loud scream of joy as my tongue brought her to the point of ecstasy. Her thighs clamped around my face as she coated my tongue, lips and chin with her sweet pussy juice. I laughingly licked it all up as she I twitched uncontrollably through the tremors of an orgasm.

.

It took me about 3-hours to satisfy her. Once she was sated, we both collapsed on the bed totally exhausted. While we were relaxing, she explained what was going on. She hadn’t had sex in over a year. Since her boyfriend was in Iraq defending our country, she had tried to wait for him. I was the first guy that she’d fucked since he left and she was so wild because she was sex starved.

.

I'm tired and sore and I’ve got fucking bruises and scrapes all over me, but I can’t fucking sleep. Not her though. She’s asleep in the other room snoring away, and I’m sitting here on the computer putting all this down so im sure its not just a dream. I got to get up n go to work in a few hours. I think I’m gonna get some milk and Oreos, and then take a couple of Tylenol so I can try go get some sleep before the sun comes up.

.

.

The End…

.

.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long links with AdFly and earn dollars from every visit to your short urls.